My Sister is a Bitch

Story Info
My sister can really be a bitch sometimes.
2.5k words
4.42
171.4k
220
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first entry into literotica. It has now been updated to fix typos/missing words. Hope you enjoy!

————————

My sister is a bitch.

It's not like it needed to be said. She was a full grade, 100%, bonafide bee-yotch. It didn't help matters that, being the younger child, she was the favorite. Never seemed to do a thing wrong in our parents' minds.

Things were never great between us, but it certainly helped when I moved out for college. Of course, every break we'd find ourselves back under the same roof, butting heads. This time, as she matured to the bitchier age of eighteen, she had wanted to go out partying with one of her several boy toys. I had planted the idea with our parents that, maybe, it might be better if she stayed in and focused on her homework for the evening. The idea had taken hold with them and, by that evening...

"ARGH!"

Karley shoulder bumped me as she stormed past me and up into her room, door slamming behind her. In a few seconds, music was blasting louder than it had a right to. But my parents were happy, and Karley was miserable, so I was all right with things.

As the night drew on, our parents decided to head out and see a movie, naturally leaving me in charge. The music hadn't stopped, so Karley couldn't hear the garage door open and close, leaving us alone. After almost thirty minutes of mind-numbing music, my head was splitting, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"Turn that music down," I said, pounding my fists on the door of Karley's door.

"Suck my dick," Karley shot back, turning up the music louder.

Sighing, I opened the door and stepped in.

"Did I say you could come in here?" Karley asked over the music, shooting me a glare. She was wearing a white tank top that said "BITCH" across it, probably a size too small considering the midriff I saw and how it ran tight against her chest. She also had jean shorts that were frayed along the edges. Her curly brown hair was pulled back below her shoulder, and her blue eyes stared at me in anger. "You can leave now."

"Turn down the goddamn music," I said, already moving to do it myself.

"Stay away from my stuff!" she shouted, standing to intercept me. I was faster though and unplugged the speakers from the wall. Silence greeted me, soon to be overdone by her bitching.

"God you can't just leave me alone? As if tonight wasn't bad enough. I'm stuck in this stupid house and you could leave whenever you want, but you choose to stay? Faggot," she said, hopping back on the bed and grabbing her phone.

I was going to leave, as I had done so many times before, but something in me snapped. I reached over her and, in an easy grab for someone of my height, snatched the phone from her hands.

"HEY!" she screamed, rising to her feet.

"Problem?" I asked, going through her phone. Predictably, she had been texting a bunch of guys, complaining about the night and bragging about how she would be sneaking out later to see them.

"Give that back you little bitch," she said, reaching for the phone. I quickly pulled it back over my head, away from reach. I was by no means fit, but I was in decent enough shape, and had about five inches on her that kept me in control.

"Say you're sorry," I said, waving the phone behind me, "and I might give it back to you."

"Fuck. You." Karley lunged at my hand, grabbing the phone but pushing us both down. We fell with her on top of me in a mess of entanglement.

Now, I might not be the first to admit that my sister is hot, but I wouldn't be the last. I may have thought about her once or twice, and seen her getting ready to shower a few more times. Now, with her body against mine, and heart already beating fast, it was all I could think about.

"Ugh," Karley said, trying to pusher herself up. Her arms were free, holding the phone, but her right leg was caught underneath mine. "Move your leg, let me up."

Inspiration struck, and I kept my place. "You never said you were sorry."

Karley shot me a glare. "Excuse me?" She struggled again, but I tightened my lock on her. "What do you think you're doing? You think it's fun to trap your little sister here, hunh? Perverted sicko."

"Hey, you're the one who can get out anytime she wants," I said with a grin. "Not my fault I'm stronger than you."

She struggled again to free herself, but I held on tighter, even grabbing her free hand. I pulled it down and out to the side, which brought her face a few inches from my own. In return, she spit on me.

"Wonderful," I said, wiping my face with my free hand. "Not quite what I was looking for."

"Yes, well life's a bitch." Karley kept trying to free herself, finding it now much more difficult with one only arm. In doing so, she started to accidentally grind against my crotch. As such things happen, I began to get excited.

It didn't take long for her to notice. "You fucking sicko. Are you getting HARD right now? Seriously?"

I shrugged. "What do you expect me to do with you grinding on my crotch like that?"

Karley laughed. "Yeah, because I dream of fucking you. Is that what you want to hear?" Unconsciously, my dick did throb when she said that, and she didn't miss it. "Oh my god. You really are getting hard for me, aren't you? What are you, two inches? Three?"

"Wanna take a bet?" I asked, grinning.

"Ha, yeah right." Karley tried again to move, but couldn't. "Fine, what bet?"

"You guess my dick size. If you're right, I'll let you go. If you're wrong..." I thought about it. "You have to suck me off."

Karley mime-gagged. "Gross." She tried to move again but I held her wrist and leg tight. "Fine. But let me change my guess."

"Go ahead," I said, feeling generous.

Karley took her time thinking, even deciding to grind a little on me to get a better feel. Finally, she said, "Five inches. Six when fully hard."

"An interesting guess," I said, letting go of her arm. "Why don't you go ahead and find out?"

I loosened my grip on her leg, allowing her to move more freely. To my surprise, she didn't use this chance to free herself completely, which she could have done. Instead, she took her time and moved down my waist, more curious than angry. Fiddling with the edge of my shorts, she shook her head and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this," and undid my pants.

What sprung up at her was an almost fully erect, eight-inch penis. It all but hit her square in the head, as if to emphasize the point. She didn't even have to ask what size I was — she knew she had lost.

"Bet's a bet," I said, leaning back and crossing my arms under my head. "Faster you get this going, the faster I'll be out of your hair."

"I can't believe you're going to hold me to this," she said, eyes still focused on my cock. Hesitantly, she reached out and started to stroke it. Honestly, I almost came from her first touch. Her hands were warmer than I would have thought, and it felt so, so good. It had been a while since anyone other than myself had gotten me off, and knowing that it was my sister somehow made it that much hotter.

"Take your time," I said, closing my eyes. I opened them soon after — I didn't want to miss this for anything.

Letting out another sigh, Karley got to work, using her right hand to pump my cock in a steady rhythm. As she did, I grew fully erect, precum already leaking to provide lubricant. It became clear that one hand just wasn't going to cut it. She swapped to two, cupping my balls occasionally and trying her best to get me to cum.

"Jesus, won't you just cum already?" Karley said impatiently.

"You could always put that bitch mouth of yours to good use," I suggested.

"You'd like that, hunh?" she said wryly. "You'd like your little sister sucking your nice, hard cock?"

"Damn straight," I said, propping myself on my elbows. "Get to it, sis."

She rolled her eyes, and then to my amazement, she took my whole cock in her mouth. I had never been deep throated before, but there's no way I can forget it. Her warm mouth took me in completely, and again I almost came. Karley was close to gagging, so she relented, resuming blowing me from base to tip in a more-than-practiced manner.

"Holy shit Kar, this feels so good," I said, trying to hold out as long as I could. She was picking up the pace, head bobbing in time with my pelvis. My penis was soaked with her saliva as she continued to suck me off. I saw her own ass bobbing with her, and was shocked.

"Holy shit, you're getting off on this too!" I said, causing an abrupt end to my blowjob.

"What?" Karley said, wiping some saliva from her mouth. "No I'm not."

"Hell yeah you are. Look, your nipples are poking through your shirt," I said, noticing she had not bra on. I sat up and flicked one with my finger, and she slapped it away. "And I can see you leaking from your panties. Admit it, this is turning you on."

"No, it's not." She pushed me back down and took my cock in her mouth again, going back to work. She was a woman with a plan this time, and within a few seconds, I had reached my end point.

"I'm gonna cum, oh god this feels amazing I'm gonna cum," I said literally seconds before I shot my hot load down the back of her throat. I fired a few shots, more than I ever had before, and she pulled back, mouth already full of cum. A fifth and final load spurted across her shirt as I watched my sister swallow my cum.

"Bastard," she said, wiping her mouth. "I liked this shirt."

"Better take it off before it stains," I said, smiling. The post-cum ecstasy washed over me, but my cock refused to soften. If anything, it was strengthened by this whole scenario.

"I am, but only because I don't want my sick brother's cum on me," she said, taking off her shirt. Before me, the most amazing pair of breasts stood. They were probably 34C, with erect nipples pointing at me, invitingly.

I didn't wait. I lunged forward and took one in my mouth, sucking on the breast and nipple as hard as I could. I heard Karley let out a gasp, but she didn't push me away as I fondled her other breast with my free hand. As my tongue danced around her nipple, my mouth and hands moving from breast to breast, my erection came back in full force, and I pulled her close to me to let her know.

I pulled off of her reluctantly, and she looked down at me with a shudder.

"Pants," she said, already standing to take hers off. I wasn't surprised to see she was fully shaved, but there wasn't time to take in the sights. I had barely kicked off my own shorts before she pushed me to the ground, falling on top of me and grinding her pussy along my cock. I'm not sure who made that final move, but without any resistance, I was inside of her.

"Holy craaap," she moaned, falling on top of me in an effort to catch her breath. I took the chance to grab her by the hip and start fucking her. It was slow at first, her pussy being surprisingly tight and, even though I had already cum, I didn't want things to end prematurely. I gave her my full length, then pulled out almost entirely before going back in again.

"Too slow," she shot to me, pushing herself back up and falling down onto my dick. "It's my turn to drive."

And with that, she started to bounce on my dick, grinding against her pussy as she did so. It felt amazing, and I moaned out as much, as my sister almost literally fucked my brains out. Soon, she was starting to lose her breath, so I pulled her close and, with a little finagling, managed to stand with her legs wrapped around me.

"Ready to have your brother fuck you like the bitch you are?" I asked, holding her in my arms.

"Do your worst," she said, leaning into my hands as I began to fuck her. The angle, combined with the sight of her breasts bouncing in the air, was almost enough to get me right there. Back and fourth, I fucked my sister so hard her eyes were rolling in the back of her head. I moved us over to her dresser, pushing off what was on there to balance her as I really began to fuck her with earnest.

"Goddamnit you cock feels good," Karley said in between thrusts.

"So you like your big brother fucking you?" I asked, grinning.

"You're damn straight I do," Karley replied. "I'm... I'm close, so don't you dare stop now."

I didn't need any more encouragement, so I leaned forward and kissed my sister deeply. Our tongued danced together as her pussy clenched on me, squeezing out even more cum from me than I thought I had. As I came, I felt my sister's juices start to flow over my dick, and she let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"Just so you know," Karley said, catching her breath as she panted, sweat dripping all over her body. "This doesn't change things between us. You're still an asshole."

"And you're still a bitch," I said, panting in time. I reached out to twist one of her nipples, and she playfully swapped it away. I felt her pussy throb once, my dick unwilling to remove itself from her sweet pussy.

"Also... I'm sorry," she said, looking away.

"Finally," I said, smiling. I paused, looking at her. "Wait, for what?"

"Well, remember back when you were in High School, how Melissa dumped you at the last second? That... may have been my fault. I may have... accidentally... told her you had a tiny dick." She looked at me and smiled, just a hint of my cum still present along her lips.

My sister is such a bitch sometimes. But, maybe, I can learn to live with it.