My Sister is a Failure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I was snapped from my concerns as Susie re-entered the room and I felt my jaw dropping as I saw her.

She was clad in what could only be described as her great-granny's nightgown - a heavy object of clothing that fell almost to the floor and which covered her far more than her normal daytime attire did. I gaped at her in shock.

"What the hell's that thing?" I asked as Susie stood there with her head bowed, "That's horrible!"

"It's what he made me wear when I was out of service - you know, when I had my periods," she said, hardly looking up, "And yes, it is horrible - it's all hot and scratchy too."

"But why the hell are you wearing it now?" I said, finding it hard to even speak.

"It's all I've got - Don cut all my nighties up; I found the bits in the bin - I forgot to mention that," said Susie, looking not a little embarrassed.

"Get it off!" I said firmly, "I'm not having you wear that thing in my bed!"

"But - but..." spluttered Susie.

"Get it off I said," I affirmed adamantly, "Just do it!"

I was annoyed right now - he had no right to make Susie wear that garment and I was annoyed both at him for insisting and at her for giving in. I was so annoyed that I just didn't think of the consequences.

"Yes Chris, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," said Susie contritely, her eyes wet once more and with that she sort of shrugged, reached downwards, grasped the material and lifted it up and over her head.

"Oh fuck - wow! I mean oh Christ, I'm sorry Susie!" I exclaimed, feeling heat rising rapidly - to my cheeks and to my cock...because now Susie stood there in just her little panties, her eyes closed.

"Oh God no!" I sighed, feeling my penis rising and filling and rising even more, "Bloody hell Susie - I'm so sorry; I didn't expect that!"

"So I see!" she answered, "So is it ok if I sleep like this then?"

"Umm, uhhh yesss, I guesssss," I said, my eyes taking in all her delicious attributes.

She looked so damn desirable as she just stood there with her hands by her sides. Her slim long legs were together, the divide between them leading my eyes directly upwards to her groin and her little panties wherein a small patch of pubic hair was discernable; then upwards over her flat tummy to her navel with a small gold belly bar; then up further to her incredible mammaries, her twin handfuls of breasts that hung there quivering, rising and falling - and oh God - she had a small ring through one nipple!

My cock jerked hard and insistently as my eyes locked onto her breast and it needed quite an effort to tear my eyes away from that erotic vision.

Somehow I managed to look at her face, to see a quizzical look on it, one that was nowhere near as downcast as before. Somehow I managed to close my mouth before I drooled everywhere...

"So - what are you thinking?" Susie said, her mouth smiling, "Am I as rough as Don used to say I was?"

"Ruff? Ruff alright! Ruff, ruff!" I answered, feeling things quickly climbing out of control, "I feel like a fuckin' dog in heat! You're...you're indecent - you're fuckin' lovely!"

"So you kind of fancy me do you?" said Susie, her voice soft and beguiling, "I think part of you does, that's for sure!"

"Oh no!" I groaned, my hand automatically falling to cover my erection, "I'm sorry Susie - I can't help it."

But Susie seemed to have changed from a downcast waif into a much more aggressive creature; suddenly she was licking her lips while her eyes were glittering with something akin to her own lust.

"Why on earth should I mind?" she asked as she rotated her shoulders, causing her breasts to rise and sway, "I'd feel proud to share a bed with such a lovely big hard-on!"

She turned around, pulled back the duvet and sat on the bed, her hands sliding up and down her smooth sleek thighs.

"Aren't you going to share it with me?" she said, her voice all husky and exciting.

I was gasping like a fish out of water now, unable to form lucid thoughts.

"What, what the hell are you up to?" I succeeded in saying eventually but Susie continued to look entirely fuckable.

"Don't you want me then?" she breathed, "I think you do, don't you!"

"Yeah, but...but..." I spluttered.

"I just think it would be nice," said Susie, her face all smiles now, "Don always demanded sex; he was always nasty about it - but you - you've been so lovely and kind...and what you've got down there looks absolutely delicious!"

I had to glance down; it was an automatic response but I saw only my hand covering my throbbing erection - well, most of it because I'd missed covering the bell end of my cock which was protruding above my waistband!

"Ahhh!" I groaned as I did my best to cover myself further, "Oh Susie, no, I'm so sorry - it was an accident!"

"No don't!" she exclaimed as I hid my penis from her gaze, "Oh Chris, I was enjoying that! And that's no accident - that looks perfect!"

"Yeah, but you're not supposed to see it," I said, my eyes still roving over her charms, "I'm your brother."

"Mmmm, and you're a brother I ought to get to know a whole lot better," said Susie as she stood up, "Wouldn't you like to find out more about me too?"

As she spoke her hands moved to her hips and with a fluidly graceful movement she slid her little knickers down and stepped out of them to stand there entirely naked before me.

If my cock had been hard before then it was like rock now and sudden spasmodic surges kept jerking my groin, thrusting my cock hard against my hand.

"Oh God Susie, we're not supposed to..." I said, unable to move or drag my eyes from her adorable body, "Its incest...!"

"Is it?" she said, sounding all young and childishly innocent, "So you're really imagining us having sex together are you?"

"Oh fuck!" I squeaked, "I dunno - I don't know what I'm doing!"

"Well how about you coming over here and keeping me company," Susie said as she sat back on the bed.

Then, with an easy grace she slid under the duvet before lifting it up to show me her reclining body.

"Come on then, don't you need to lie down?" she breathed seductively, "I feel all lonely here by myself."

I made one last attempt at declining her delicious offer.

"But why?" I said, entirely inadequately.

"Oh Chris - because of so many things," Susie said, "Cos I love you, cos you need me and cos I want you."

Susie sat up, her big luscious breasts resting on the duvet.

"I used to let Don screw me but I hated it and anyway he was useless, to be honest," she said, "But I want you to love me; I don't just want to let you use me like he did - I want you to make love to me and I want to enjoy it too."

"But...but...but..." I spluttered uselessly, "It's wrong!"

"Oh shut up Chris - who's to know?" Susie answered, interrupting my stumbling words, "You've been so nice to me and now I want to be nice to you."

Her eyes now sparkled with excitement.

"Anyway, I think I'll enjoy that thing of yours a lot more than I did Don's!" she added.

Her hands reached out to me, imploring me to join her and I found myself stepping forward closer to the bed as if sleepwalking.

"Hold my hands," said Susie, her fingers writhing and pleading, "Please, just touch me; let me touch you!"

Her moving fingers were within inches of my cupped groin now and somehow one of my hands lifted and found hers, our fingers intertwining.

"Oooh that's better," said Susie softly, "And the other one please, pretty please!"

Almost without my brain understanding, my other hand lifted away from my erection and met her fingers, the touch sending a shuddering shock through my body.

"Ohhhh Chris - thank you," said Susie as her hands grasped and pulled at mine, "Please Chris, come to me now!"

With another stumbling step forward I was within inches of the bed and Susie's hands released mine now; one to snake around my hip - and the other to softly stroke the exposed end of my straining penis.

"Ahhh, no, no," I said as her warm fingers pushed my boxers down further and began moving languidly up and down my shaft, "Please don't - you mustn't!"

"Oh I must!" groaned Susie as her fingers closed tight around my penis, "That feels so lovely - I can't wait!"

Apart from the inches that were rock hard, I was putty soft in her hands as she pulled me towards her and almost before I knew it my boxers were falling around my ankles and her hand was around my naked cock. I knew for certain now that we'd end up making love; there was no way that I could back out now - no way did I want to either!

"But, but what's come over you?" I said, my breathing unsteady now as her hand stroked me, "You were never like this before?"

"No - I was repressed by Don - I always wanted to make love, to really enjoy our sex - but he never let me. He just fucked me with no feeling, no love or anything," said Susie, her thumb doing thrilling things to my knob, "But I know that with you it'll be different; so much better and so loving too."

Briefly Susie let go of me but only to throw back the duvet; then her hands were back, pulling me towards her with renewed energy it seemed. I was entirely exposed to her now, as she was to me - her hips were lifting her pussy up to me as if to invite my penis. Pussy lips that looked flushed and excited, hot and ready, just like my cock!

And my cock wasn't just ready, it was straining to enjoy some pleasure, the tip already moistened by a slippery bubble of precum that Susie now spread around.

"He's so big," she breathed, "And so hot - oh Chris - I want you so much!"

"It's not big!" I managed to reply as I surveyed my seven inches, "Average or a tad bigger I think, that's all."

"It's huge to me!" said Susie, "And I'll tell you something else...Don was tiny and I mean tiny! He was only about four inches even when he was all hard - and once he'd shot off he almost disappeared!"

Suddenly Susie was laughing and smiling broadly as the truth was released - suddenly she seemed to unwind as she let slip that last hidden secret.

With strong arms she pulled hard at me, so much so that I found myself lying beside her almost before I could respond. But I did at least manage to ask one more question.

"Is that why he was so much in charge, do you think?" I said as Susie's hand began stroking my cock again, "Because he was so inadequate elsewhere?"

"Must have been," said Susie as her hand lifted mine up to her breast, "Because if anyone was a failure it was him, not me. Out of bed he was in charge but once he'd fucked me he was useless - he couldn't even manage to cum twice in a row."

"Ah - now that I can do!" I boasted brightly, "May take a bit longer the second time around but..."

"Oooh Chris yesss," said Susie, her hand squeezing mine over her nipple, "I might even make you do it three times!"

"Oh what!" I exclaimed, a useless objection considering our current situation!

Susie, now that she had me horizontal, suddenly seemed to have six hands - they were everywhere. She'd managed to pull me towards her into a tight mouth-to-mouth embrace, she'd slid back my foreskin, she'd pulled my hips close to hers, she was massaging my buttock and she was tweaking my nipples - all at once it seemed!

"Mmmmm," she hummed as we kissed, her busy tongue exploring my mouth, "Ooooh Chris - you're going to feel so bloody good!"

A moment or two later and Susie was up on top of me, her luscious body sliding easily over my hips, her hot and heavy breasts spreading over my chest, her pussy rubbing energetically against my erection.

"Ooh Chris - this is going to feel incredible!" she breathed, her hot slippery wet lips sliding up and down over my penis, "Ahhhh - oh God, that felt so good!"

My knob had slithered in her wet cleft and I'd felt the firmness of her clit catch against my tip, bringing forth her gasp of pleasure. But the pleasure wasn't all hers - I was so hard it felt painful; so ready to make love to her that it twisted my mind; so much in love with her body that all thoughts of the illicit nature of our act were pushed aside.

All I wanted right now was for us to be united, my penis embedded into her very core.

And Susie was about to make that happen as she raised herself upright above me, her hands now on my thighs behind her to push her body higher. And then, poised above me with her quivering tits thrust forward, one hand grasped my cock and held it in position while she lowered herself onto me.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss," she sighed as her warm slipperiness made contact with my penis, "Oooooh Chrisssss, yessss!"

"Yesss lover," I replied urgently, "Take it easy - don't hurt yourself."

"No way is it going to hurt," said Susie as she pressed down a little more, "I'm so wet - so ready - oh God, this is what I wanted!"

"What, me?" I asked, not a little surprised, but Susie shook her head quickly.

"No - I wanted to be on top - to be in control - to do the fucking!" she said as her lips surrounded my knob, "I never could with Don - he never let me. And the fact that it's you underneath me makes it all the more exciting."

Another long sigh of contentment left her speechless as her body slid down around my penis. I felt the delicious tight slippery softness of her vagina around me and the warm firmness of her inner being around my sensitive tip. And then I was fully embedded with Susie's soft comfy ass pressed heavily against my thighs.

"Ohhhh Chrissss," she moaned sweetly, "You're the best brother anyone could ever want!"

I felt a huge shudder pass through me as the core of her vagina clamped around my knob, for all the world as if her innermost parts had kissed my cock and my hips jerked upwards with a sudden and spasmodic motion that caused Susie to moan again.

"Ohhhh yessss," she hissed, "You're right in there - I'm so bloody full - it's lovely, so fucking lovely!"

But I wasn't so concerned about how lovely it was for her or how full she was - all I knew was that I was in heaven! Long months had passed since I'd enjoyed the delights of a woman; long months during which time I'd had to put up with my fist to drag my essence from my cock, but now my drought was ended and in the most unexpected way.

But this was my sister who was riding me; who was caressing and grinding at my penis. I wanted to tell her to get off; to stop all this nonsense; to behave herself but I couldn't - it was far too exciting and sexy to stop her now because my conscience had long since deserted me and my cock had taken over control!

It was my cock that was making my hips push upwards, it was my cock that was searching for her erotic places, her quasi-mythical G-spot, it was my cock that seemed to be growing and enlarging inside her. It was certainly my cock that was causing Susie to moan and whimper with exciting delight - my cock whose nerve endings were being stimulated beyond my control.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, "Christ, I never knew...never thought we'd do this."

"Nor did I," replied Susie as she settled into a nice bouncy rhythm, "I guess I always thought about it but it was never going to happen - but then oh ahhhh, oh yesss, oh it's happening, thank God!"

Her body was all action now; her vagina was so busy around me; her hands were clawing my chest; her own chest was rising and falling as her breathing increased. Her face was flushed now, not with tears but with sexual arousal; not with sadness but with extreme happiness.

I managed to control my hands long enough to reach up and grasp her sweet hard nipples, each of which seemed to be connected directly to her pussy, especially the one with the little ring though the firm nub of flesh. My first touch sent Susie jerking even more wildly; my first squeeze sent a convulsive spasm through her pussy and when I pulled at her nipples she howled with frantic delight.

"Oooh Chris - do that - more - more!" she moaned, "harder - hard...ahhhhh, yessss! Oh my God!"

Susie was losing control of her body; she thrashed and jumped around so much that I had to let go of her nipples and hold her hips instead. Her talons were raking my chest as she began to climax and I swear that if she had teeth inside her vagina she'd have bitten off my cock, such was the pressure she applied. A sweaty glow appeared on her breasts and face and her mouth had gaped open - all the better to take in as much oxygen as her hard-working muscles needed. Susie may have been in control of the fuck but she'd lost it now as her orgasm scrambled everything inside her.

"Oh Chr...Chris - fuck - yess - cumming, oh wow!" she spluttered, her words only just making sense, "It's coming, coming -ahhhh - ahhhh - oh my God!"

She was entirely out of it now; her mind and body completely attuned to her orgasm - even her thighs were squeezing me hard, as hard as her pussy seemed to be working at my cock, as hard as her lungs were working too. But she looked radiant - glowing with powerful healthy energy. Her eyes were closed but her face told me how much she was enjoying herself - how much she'd needed this release perhaps.

And then she was flopping downwards suddenly, her buttocks now resting comfortably upon me, her hands on my chest merely supporting her as she leaned forward over me, her whole body twitching from time to time. I put my hands under her shoulders and supported her weight to allow her to slump down until her lovely breasts were squashed between us, her face alongside mine, all hot and sweaty. We lay there for long moments as my cock languidly moved inside her, my hips rising and falling slowly as I let her down from her plateau.

And then she was lifting her head and smiling at me; a huge contented smile while her eyes glittered with tears and happiness.

"Oh fuck, that was incredible!" she said between breaths, "That was so bloody good!"

She kissed me and I naturally responded, our lips sliding softly together, our tongues gently exploring each other, our shared breaths warm and loving.

"I never thought this would happen," I said again once our lips had parted, "And do you know what - when you first phoned me you kept on saying that you were a failure, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I was - that's what I felt like," Susie answered, "But I feel so much better now."

"You certainly didn't fail at making love, did you?" I said cheekily, "I think you quite enjoyed that!"

"Bloody right I did!" Susie answered, giving me another warm kiss, "Oh Chris - and you were so much better than Don! You were so much bigger too - you still are, aren't you?"

I jerked my erection inside her and Susie's eyes flashed at me.

"Hey - you didn't come, did you," she said, "I think we'd better get that sorted!"

And then she was lifting herself off me, my sticky cock sliding reluctantly from her steaming pussy as Susie backed down the bed. Her hands grasped my penis, holding it upright, caressing my knob and smoothing my stem deliciously.

"Shiii...!" I began as her actions thrilled me but Susie stopped me.

"You've got such a lovely cock," she said softly, her breath gushing over my penis, "Let me try and finish you off."

It was my turn to say "Ahhhhhh" as her mouth descended over my knob and her tongue began to slide around the edge - then I gasped anew as her mouth allowed my penis to slide deep inside.

"Hooooooo yeahhh!" I moaned as my knob rubbed against the back of her mouth, "Oooh Susie - careful!"

"What's up?" she asked, her mouth lifting off my cock, "Didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No - no, you'll just make me come," I moaned - a comment that got Susie laughing aloud.

"What the hell do you think I want?" she asked, "I want you to come - I want to taste you; all of you!"

Instantly she ducked back down again, her warm sensual lips sliding over my heated flesh as her hand began to rub up and down my shaft. Immediately her wicked actions caused my penis to strain and jump, my hips pushing my erection eagerly into her mouth. Steadily, despite my jerky actions, she worked on, building up a quickening dual rhythm with her hand and her lips, every so often changing the theme as a session drummer might. The underlying tempo remained there while an interwoven love theme seemed to play on my senses, building up the tension and the excitement.