My Sister Is a Freak

Story Info
Tattooed Sister and straight laced brother.
9.7k words
4.63
392.8k
592
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,007 Followers

Ok as always here comes the standard blurb. All the characters in this story are 18 or older, this is a work of fiction none of this is true. The author neither supports or condones any of the activities depicted in this twisted tale and hopes most sane individuals understand that. Further this tale depicts sexual acts between two consenting adult characters that happen to be related. Subsequently some people may find this topic offensive, if this is the case for you consider yourself warned and read no further.

Next: Dear Grammar police... Sorry I do not have an editor yet and have tried three times unsuccessfully to find one. Grammar is not my friend and if it is yours, congratulations. If your OCD like tendencies will not allow you to muddle through some errors, typos, and the odd omitted word I apologies in advance and hold no grudge knowing that you have moved on to more well established writers like Chekov, Tolstoy or Hemingway (Had to through an American in there after two Russians, got to keep the Right Wingers happy.  )

Lastly this is the first time I've written a story from a First Person Perspective, not sure how comfortable I am with this style and verb tense has been a Bitch... I barely conjugate a verb on the best of days. Oh well hope you like it.

Ok now on with the show...

My sister is a freak. Tattoos, piercings, strange coloured hair, no hair, you name it. She's either had it done, knows someone who's had it done or is contemplating having it done. Either way my statement stands, my sister is a freak.

She wasn't always a freak, I mean when she graduated high school and left for university she was normal enough or as close to normal as one's older bitchy sister can get. Point of fact she really wasn't that bad, and for the most part we got along ok but after that first year of university she began to change and it wasn't subtle. No subtlety had nothing to do with it; oh no it was wham bam thank you Mame, overnight change. She came home for Easter and everything seemed ok, I mean she and dad got into it over some philosophical debate about his politics and she hit him with some left wing liberal mumbo jumbo, the two just stormed away from each other leaving the rest of us to deal with what was left of supper. I remember mom trying to mediate but it was like mixing oil with water. She stomped off to her room and he went to his den and the rest of us, well, me and mom sat in silence for the remainder of the evening.

Of course I gave it no more thought, I mean who would. Summer was coming I had just finished the eleventh grade; my life was becoming interesting on its own. So a month and half goes by and she comes home for the summer in the middle of June with her first tattoo and her left ear has like seven piercings in it. Ok that maybe an exaggeration but by the end of the summer her entire right arm from her shoulder to her elbow is a mass of colour. My mom couldn't stop crying, she kept going on and on about her daughter's wedding day and what the pictures will look like and who's going to tell great aunt Sadie, it was ridiculous. And my dad, well I thought he was going to have a stroke. I'd never seen him change colour so fast, pale white to red and then to some deep shade of purple, it was spectacular. For a whole summer I got away with everything. I mean as soon as the focus turned toward me all I had to say was "Have you seen Janie's new..." piercing, tattoo or whatever strange hair colour she had going that week and I was immediately forgotten. It was my ace in the hole, my one true get out jail free card, too bad it only worked when she was home from college but then that was usually when I got into the most trouble anyway. So after that summer ended I was on my own with way to distract my parents. Janie was away at school and if something went wrong in our household it was either mom dad or me. Basically that always meant it was me.

Ok so September comes and it's back in school. Things are going well, my friends and I feel like we're running the place and with our final year come a sense of entitlement and untouchability, and we can do no wrong. Christmas comes and goes, Janie of course was new piercings but there apparently not where anyone can see and apart from my mother crying in her room two days before Christmas, things went smoothly. Janie and dad are getting along. The way I figure it she has learned one of life's important lessons "Don't Feed the Bear." New Year happens and everyone is looking to great things and big changes, little did I know.

I turned eighteen on February second and so as with all great traditions I decided I would spend the following weekend with my buddies. As I was saying having a built in scape goat is great but it doesn't save you from yourself and four of your dumbass buddies. So here I am with Scott, Monty, Jeff and Rick partying it up like no tomorrow when Scott gets the brilliant idea to break out his dad's tequila. Will just for the record this wasn't just any tequila this was Patron, and some expensive ass imported bottle of Patron that cost over $400 a bottle. Well shots of tequila and shots of Jack, on top of seven rum and cokes is a little much for anyone and I challenge the most steadfast alcoholic not be in some kind of trouble by the end of the night (on second thought NO I DON'T). So there I am at 4 a.m. puking my guts out, actually by 4 a.m. I didn't have anything left to puke and had a bad case of the dry heaves. So my brilliant buddies decide it's in my best interests to take me home and they dump me off at my front door, ring the bell and run like hell. Turns out it was the smartest thing they could ever have done for me because at 5 a.m. I was in the emergency unit with an I.V. in my arm to restore my fluids and stop me from puking. Alcohol poisoning isn't fun for anyone, not you, not your parents and turns out not even Scott who had to explain a missing bottle of special order tequila and a basement reeking of puke.

So subsequently I'm grounded and when March Break rolls around, I spend it at home pretty much under lock and key. My sister comes home this week and brings with her, her new Beau. Jamie Rossingnoll the third or some such fucking thing. Guys the biggest dip-shit I've ever met but he seems to have my sister, my mother and for that matter my father snowed. Apparently "Breeding is Everything."

Dinner goes over fine, my parents seem happy, my sister's friend is going to bunk in my room and I'll sleep on the floor on the air mattress. Jamie, of course, will sleep in my bed with the brand new sheets my mom went out bought earlier in the day (Wouldn't want the fucker getting cooties now would we). Oh well I love my sister.

The next day everything is fine. Life goes on and although I can't go anywhere, I have my Xbox and I have my laptop. What I don't have is privacy so there'll be no surfing for porn with Jamie in the room but then again life is more than silicone tits and shaved pussy... Aw hell who am I kidding, I fucking miss porn. Well in the absence of that i might as well see who's on line and blow shit up. I had already changed for bed a T-shirt and pyjama bottoms, might as well be comfortable when I blowing shit up. As my buddy Scott always says, "You can do remarkable things with a Rocket Launcher."

"Oh god where are mom and dad?" It's my sister. I damn near jumped out of my skin she scared me. I didn't even hear her come in.

"In the living room why?" I answered.

"I can't be around them right now... Can I hang out with you?" Something's wrong and I know it, we haven't hung out in my room since before high school. Besides that she dressed up for clubbing. She's wearing black thigh high pirate boots, with six inch heels. They make her thighs just pop. How she can walk in those I don't know but she and my mom can pull it off. When mom thinks we're not around, she asks my dad which set of earrings he'd like to wear tonight, referring to which shoes she's going to be wearing. If you can't figure it out I'm not explaining it here. She's got on a black barracuda club dress. It's short clingy thing with long sleeves and fits tightly hugging her body revealing every perfect curve. The arms have several slits that travel down from her shoulders but stop before the pass her biceps. She likes this dress because it gives brief glimpses of her tattoos. There are also slits that travel down her left hip that expose her flesh; it gives the illusion that she is not wearing any underwear. This outfit accentuates her hips and ass like you wouldn't believe. I can tell she isn't wearing a bra as the seams and straps would show, plus her nipples are pointing out like it's thirty below when it's a comfortable seventy at least.

"What are you on?" I asked not really believing she's is on anything but not really understanding her request.

"Can you tell?" There is a definite panic in her voice that I have not heard before. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"No, what going on?" I try to reassure her but she is acting a little weird.

"Fuck I hate Jamie," she says and I'm thinking welcome to the club but I decide not to interrupt. "He's such a fucking jerk."

"What happened you guys were so mushy sick when you left, I thought I was going to puke." Well I was being overly dramatic but she got the point.

"Fucker laced my drink E"

"What??" I could believe it Mr. Good Breeding stock was nothing more than a perving opportunist.

"He thought we could get high and have sex all night," she said, as she looked about the room. She was starting to fidget

"Here in our house??" I asked incredulously. Not that I didn't think he was capable of something like this the guy weirded me out but I couldn't get my mind around 'sex all night in our house' the balls on the guy.

"I don't fucking know. Anyway I can feel it starting to take and I don't to be in front of mom and dad when it kicks in, so can I just hang with you?" The look on my sister's face was something I hadn't seen before. She was imploring me to save her and I was compelled to rescue, what can I say.

"Jeez I don't know maybe we should talk with mom and dad first," I said almost cruelly.

"No you can't do that to me I'm already on dad's shit list and I don't need to be on mom's please come on don't fuck me over." She was desperately pleading now, what could I do.

"I won't I was just screwing with you," I said. I knew she'd owe me one and with my luck it'd be sooner rather than later.

"Well stop it will you I'm high enough as it is and shit isn't making too much sense right now as it is." The worry in her voice was almost palpable. "Fuck I'm going to kill Jamie when I see him."

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"I don't know I told him to fuck off and that I didn't want to see him again." She was beginning to tear up as she spoke. "Then he called be a stuck up frigid bitch and said he was heading back to school."

"Well I guess that put a close on that chapter." I said stating the obvious.

"Fucking right it does." Man she was angry I hadn't heard swear this much since she got into a fight with Belinda Smith over Tony Saunders. She was dating him and Belinda was giving him head after every football game as long as our school won. I don't know it was fucked up, he wasn't even on the team.

"Whoa Sis easy with the F-Bombs you're going to attract dad's attention for sure if you keep that up." My dad tolerated a lot of stuff from us but swearing was one of his hot buttons. My mom could cuss like a trucker when she was angry and he didn't say anything but one of us kids drop an F-Bomb or some other word and stand back.

"Ok you go tell them I'm home and we're in your room watching movies or something."

"What am I going to say when they ask about Jamie?" She really wasn't thinking this through.

"Fuck I don't know. Shit, shit, shit." For a second I thought she was going to cry.

"Easy just say he met some friends from school that were down here too and asked if it'd be cool if he hung with them, then in the morning you can explain what a jerk he was and how he bolted back home. You can add or leave out the drugs if you want but say you saw him doing E and he tried to get you to do it too." I knew that would set dad off and put her back in his good graces despite everything else that had been going on between them.

"Fuck you're smart little brother, I knew there was a reason we didn't drown you at birth." Her smile could melt ice and the look of appreciation she gave me made fill with pride. What the fuck was happening to me, all of a sudden I some knight in shining armour and all these schemes and plans I've used to keep my own ass out of trouble, I'm just giving them away.

"Yeah I know. Now go get changed and I'll met you back up here. Remember don't go down stairs just yell from the landing, it always worked for me, they don't like to get up if they don't have too." I don't know what was with me I was giving her all my best stuff.

"God you're brilliant." She smiled and headed down the hall to her room.

"Ok I'll go down stairs and get some popcorn or chips or something and you pick the movie." I turned to head done the stairs and caught myself looking back at her.

She paused at her door. "Ok I'll just change and be right back. You get Netflix up her right?"

"Yeah through my XBOX," I answered and headed back the down stairs.

Once in the kitchen I began to look for the popcorn and grabbed two cokes out of the fridge. Well diet coke for Janie. And just as I was about to go to the living room in walked my dad dressed in his housecoat and pyjama's.

"Hey dad how's it going?" My dad was a tall man, kind of athletic and still had all his hair. I got my build from him, long and lean. He swam every day, jogged and rode his bike spring, summer, and fall. In the winter he was more of a couch potato than at any other time of the year all though he did go to the Gym with my mom. She had tried to get him into Yoga and Pilates Classes but he said it was kind of like wear socks with sandals, it just didn't feel right and you looked stupid.

"Not bad who were you talking to? He asked as he went to the fridge.

"Janie she came home early," I said as my mind quickly scrambled for the right story.

"Where's Jamie?" That was the question I knew would come, he kinda liked the guy, probably because he was the most normal thing in my sister's life currently.

"Don't say anything dad but I think something happened, she'll probably want to talk to mom, you know how girls are." There was one universal truth I knew and that was guys don't gravitate to the let's talk about our feelings crap too readily, so I knew my dad wouldn't push once I implied Janie would want to talk to mom.

"Alright," he said and walked to the hall and yelled up, "Janie is that you?"

"Yeah dad came home early," she called down and stayed to the top of the landing as I instructed her.

"Where's Jamie?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"He hooked up with some friends and is going to hang with them," she let the answer hang in the air and didn't give him any more detail.

"Do you want to talk to mom?" You could hear the concern in his voice. No matter what happened between those two my sister was going to be always daddy's little girl.

"No daddy I'm ok thanks though," she said her voice acknowledging his concern. "Love you."

"Love you too sweet heart, I'll see you in the morning," he moved away from the stairs as he spoke and headed back toward the kitchen.

"Ok dad, tell mom I love her too." I could hear my sister's voice trail off as she moved away from the lading, no doubt heading back toward my room.

"Will do baby you have a good night." And with that said he was back in the kitchen looking at me. He had a dead serious look and I wasn't too sure if she'd pulled it off or not.

"Thanks dad," I said acknowledging his concern for my sister and that he listened to me and didn't pry.

"You look after her up there and don't bug her. Whatever she needs you give it to her, got me." That look was the one I knew most when we were in trouble. It was the 'no one screws with my kids look' and I'd seen it a couple of times when we were young. Once he'd given it to my principal in grade eight when I'd gotten into a fight standing up for Monty. He was scrawny as hell back then and a couple of guys from the high school were giving him a rough time about his Nascar jacket. Jeff Gordon isn't everyone's hero and Monty was going to take the brunt of their dislike. So as one of them was peeling the Jacket off Monty and the other had a hold of him by the hair I came up behind the kid taking the jacket and kicked him so hard between the legs I think he probably could taste his nuts. At that time both Scott and Jeff showed up and just as I was about to get my head caved in they settled everything pretty handedly. Needless to say there we were in the principal's office looking at ten days of suspension when in walks my dad. He starts going off on the school's inability to protect its students from bullies, and high school students running amuck, and lawyers and ultimately giving the principal the No-One-Screws-With-My-Kid look and low and behold we're all sent home with minimal consequences and my dad's lecturing me on fighting but telling me he'd never been prouder.

So I simply nodded my head and carry on with getting the snacks were going to be eating. I throw some Microwave popcorn into the Microwave and we were off. By the time I popped two bags of popcorn doused them with butter and headed up stairs with two cans of pop, Janie's back in my room screwing with my Xbox controller. She was sitting on the air mattress on the floor, half under the covers in a pinkish coloured nightie I hadn't seen before. Her dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail, showing off her elegant neck and jawline. This caused the tattoo on her right shoulder to stand out, it was actually the first time I really looked at it and it was quite beautiful, an actual work of art really. It was a lotus of some kind surrounded by other flowers and vines; it had a real eastern feel to it and was oddly sexy. Jamie was an idiot there were no two ways about it, he fucked up a good thing.

"How do you work this thing?" She asked looking up at me. She was really pretty, I mean actually good-looking. I had never really noticed before but I knew my friends had. The tattoos and piercing had sort of blinded me to that; I guess we all have our biases.

I handed her the popcorn and pop and sat down beside her, me on top of the covers and her underneath them. "You staying the night?" I asked.

"Yeah if you don't mind. I'm feeling kinda weird and I'd rather be with someone I feel safe with," She said.

"No problem. Now watch this I got Kinect." My sister really wasn't a gamer so I knew this would blow her out of the water. "Xbox play."

A few voice commands later and we were watching some Chick Flick she'd wanted to see all summer but didn't get a chance "Friends with Benefits." I don't know if you've seen it but less than half way into the movie the main characters start making out and although tame by comparison to the porn I watch, they do end up in quite a few suggestive positions. You may or may not like Justin Timberlake but Mila Kunis is hot.

"That's what I need," Janie said as the couple on the screen began to get busy.

"What?" I asked. I know this is a chick flick but if you ever watch and you're a guy, when Mila Kunis spreads her legs and some guy is between them, even having simulated sex, your focus is really not on the conversation at hand. Hell I was lucky I didn't have a raging hard on.

"Sex with no strings," she said matter-of-factly.

"What??" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Not that the topic hadn't crossed my mind but more to the point, the thought was crossing my sister's mind.

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,007 Followers