My Sister is a Gamer Gurl Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother teaches his sister about games.
3.6k words
4.29
53.3k
113
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McCrazy23
McCrazy23
173 Followers

"Such a long day today..." The voice of an eighteen-year-old teenage boy is heard as he enters his home after returning from his part-time job. "Just want to rest and play games. No distractions." He tells himself as he heads up the stairs of the two-story home, quickly taking off his work clothes. "Mom and Dad are out and I hope big sis isn't home." He reaches his room and opens it. He doesn't expect to see his nineteen-year-old sister in his room, wearing only panties while having his game boy color on one hand covering her right breast and one of his NES controllers covering her left. He stands there as his pants drop.

"What the hell, Jason!?" She yells at him.

Jason's eyebrow twitches in annoyance. "I should be asking you that, Stacey. Why are you in my room almost naked with my things? Wait..." He notices the camera. "Are you taking pics? Oh, please don't tell me you are one of those girls who thinks it's cool to take provocative pics with game accessories..." Jason says with mild irritation. Stacey stutters. Jason closes and locks the door. "Ok, you are not gonna do that, so..." He grabs Stacey, making her gasp, and sits on the bed with her on his lap. Stacey blushes.

"What are you doing?" She says, complaining while still holding onto the handheld and controller. Jason moves her black hair out of the way.

"You are not gonna be one of those gamer gurls. You are gonna learn about how to actually play." Jason says as he grabs the game boy and controller. He puts the controller down on the bed and turns on the game boy. "Grab it." Stacey looks back at him.

"No."

"You know you are going to be made fun of if those pictures end up on the internet, right? Besides, no one likes a fake gamer. So, grab it." He says. Stacey tries to say something but doesn't. She grabs the game boy in irritation as the intro of Legend of Zelda begins. "Now, hit the start button then go to new game." Jason says while having his arms around her stomach and his head over her shoulder. Stacey does as told. The next few hours are spent with Stacey getting to know the basics of LoZ.

XXXX

It is now evening as Jason and Stacey, along with their parents, are in the dining room, eating dinner. "So, how was work?" Jack, their father, asks.

"Same old, same old." Jason says while taking a bite.

"That's good." Amanda, their mother, says.

"If you think getting annoyed by people who think they know better than you is good, then yeah, it is." Jason says with a bit of sarcasm.

"Those are just customers, son." Jack says.

Amanda looks at Stacey. "What about you?"

"Huh?" Stacey looks at her mother.

"What you do today, Stacey?" Jack asks.

"Nothing. Just hung out with friends." She says with a slight nervous laugh. Stacey goes back to eating, but can't get her mind off from earlier. While learning how to play was actually fun, she can't get her mind off the fact her little brother got a hard on while sitting on his lap. And a big one in her mind.

After dinner ended, Jason went straight to his room. He is inside, playing Super Mario World for close to half an hour when a knock is heard. "Yeah?" He calls out as he keeps playing.

"It's Stacey. Can I come in?" His sister asks on the other side.

"Fine." He calls out as he keeps playing. Stacey opens the door and enters. Jason looks at her. "Why are you wearing just a shirt and panties?" He asks. Stacey blushes lightly.

"Nothing. Can you teach me some more, little bro?" Jason looks at her and smiles.

"I see you got hooked. Alright." Stacey nods and sits on his lap. "Uh, why my lap?" Jason asks.

"I just feel comfortable. So, what are you playing?" Jason moves her hair as he puts his head on her shoulder and arms around her to hold onto the controller.

"Super Mario. A classic." He exits the game and goes to the menu to start a new game then gives Stacey the controller.

Stacey grabs it and looks at the screen as the game begins. "Ok, this game is different from LoZ, so it's going to be trickier." Jason begins teaching Stacey what to do. During the time, Stacey feels her little brother get hard under her, making her blush. She doesn't let it distract her too much as she plays. Jason keeps his arms around her, but he also has a slight blush on his face. Mainly since his sister's ass feels good on his lap. They keep watching the screen still until Stacey looks at him.

"Say, do you mind if I take my shirt off? It's kinda hot." Jason looks at her.

"I guess not?" He says unsure. Stacey quickly pauses the game and takes her shirt off before they get back into their previous position.

"I mean, you have seen me naked a few times anyway." She says.

"By accident." He adds. Stacey giggles as she returns to playing the game. Both feel hot since her back is now touching his bare chest.

Jason knows his sister is hot, but never really thought about her like that. Not for a long time anyway. Just holding onto her flat pale stomach and having her big ass on his lap is enough. Seeing her big breasts just adds to it. And his hard on between her cheeks is not helping. Stacey on the other hand is on a different dilemma. She always thought of her little brother as cute, even though he is skinny, but not too skinny. She knows he doesn't work out, but looks better than most of the nerds in their school. Even though she hangs with the emo crowd. She never thought about him sexually, but the hard on between her cheeks is giving her new thoughts. Though being taught by her brother in gaming is quite fun.

A coupe more hours pass until Jason notices the time. "Hey, it's getting late. We have school tomorrow." Stacey pauses the game and looks at the clock.

"Aw..."

"We can play tomorrow." Stacey nods before putting her shirt on.

"Ok. Night bro." She says before leaving, though saw the hard-on he sported. Jason sighs before turning off the system and TV. He gets back on the bed, after making sure the door is locked.

"Damn, her ass felt good." He says as he takes his seven-inch-cock out and starts stroking it. Meanwhile, Stacey is in her room, on the bed, naked, but with the covers over her. She has her eyes closed as she is fingering herself.

"Oh Jason..."

XXXX

"I'm home." Jason calls out as he enters the house after returning from his part-time job. "Guess no one is home." He says as he begins walking up the stairs. He already has his shirt off and begins with his pants as he opens the door to his room.

"Oh, hey bro." Stacey says. Jason looks to his left to see Stacey wearing her clothes she wore in school, minus the jacket she always wears.

"Oh hey. You want to play today?" He asks. Stacey nods as they both enter his room.

"Can I get comfortable?" Stacey asks.

"Yeah, I guess." Jason says as he puts his shirt in the hamper, along with his pants and socks. He puts his shoes near his bed. He goes to where his TV is. Stacey takes off her clothes, minus her shoes and socks. Jason turns on his PS2 after putting in Need For Speed: Underground 2 in the system. He grabs two controllers and looks at Stacey. "Well, if you like being naked, that's fine, I guess."

"Hey, you saw me yesterday, so it's fine, little bro."

Jason blushes slightly since he sees that Stacey shaves. He goes and sits on the bed as Stacey sits on his lap. "Ok, you take this controller for now, so I can teach you how to drive."

"Hey, I can drive!" Stacey shoots at him.

"It's different with your hands, sis." Jason tells her. He moves her hair as he sets his head on her shoulder while having his arms around her. "Ok, hit start then go to free roam. Pick whatever car." Stacey does as told. Jason gives her a few more instructions as Stacey plays.

"Ok, this is harder than expected." She says.

"Told you." 'Though something else is harder than expected too.' Jason thinks. Stacey feels it and adjusts herself slightly.

"Ok, I'm getting the hang of it." She says.

"Alright. Go race that car then." Stacey nods and does as told. She gets slightly wet from it. Jason watches her race the AI as the raging hard on under her threatens to break from his boxers. It's right in between her cheeks too.

"Man, this is hard." Stacey says. Jason just bites his lip, wondering if she means the game or his cock.

"Hey, you passed him. Now, go for the win." Stacey nods and gets excited as she keeps playing. Her movement makes Jason excited as well.

"I won!" Stacey says with excitement.

"Ok, now pause and exit out." She nods and does that. Jason takes the controller and gives her the second one. "Alright, now we race together.

"

Jason picks a race and adjusts the settings before picking a car. "Ok, you pick a car." Stacey looks through a few and picks one. They wait for the race to start. Jason is really wishing Stacey isn't so close to him. He can already feel the precum making a stain on his boxers. He can also feel how hot his sister's ass is through them now. The screen changes as the race begins. Both get ready before they take off.

"Hey, no fair, you started faster." Stacey says.

"Sorry." The siblings race along the road, though Jason picked a short course for her. But her ass keeps distracting him. Not only that, but with him having his head on her shoulder, he glances down on occasion at her breasts. They are firm, but her nipples are very big, almost the size of quarters and very pointy. She also has small areolas but are pink enough to see. Jason sweats. That in turn messes him up and costs him the short race.

"Ha, I won."

Stacey giggles as Jason pouts. "You just got lucky." She looks at him.

"Well, since I won, can you do one thing?" He looks at her.

"What?" Stacey bites her lip.

"Take your boxers off." Jason blushes red.

"It's ok. Just do it." Stacey says as she lifts herself up a bit. Jason looks at her ass as he goes and takes his boxers off. His cock springs right out. Stacey looks down and grabs it gently before moving it as she sits back down. Jason gasps as his cock is now nestled between her legs, resting on her bare and wet pussy. "Better?" She asks. Jason blushes red, but nods. She giggles.

"Anyway, next race." Jason then goes and picks a different track, one that is longer, along with more traffic. 'If she wants to play that game, then I'll play. I can't believe this is happening, but we aren't stopping each other. I mean, she even has my cock right on her pussy. Maybe she wants it like I do?'

The screen changes after the choices Jason makes. Stacey is real wet right now. She gently rubs her legs, just feeling how hard his cock is. Jason pants lightly from the movements. Their thoughts are interrupted by the game. They wait for it to start before both take off. While both have distractions, they play really well, but Stacey has a hard time thanks to the traffic. Jason is trying his hardest to win, however. Each movement both make doesn't help each other in the slightest though. But Jason manages to pull a win. "Lucky." Stacey says.

"Yep. Now, since I won..." She looks back at him with a slight blush.

"What you want me to do, little bro?" She asks innocently. Jason puts the controller down and grabs her hips, making Stacey blush a bit before he lifts her up. Stacey knows what he wants and gently grabs his cock before positioning it at her entrance. Jason gently lowers her before both moan at his cock piercing her.

"Wow!" Stacey says. "You are so big!" Jason pants as he holds onto her hips still. Both sit still on the bed as the screen keeps playing. Jason goes to the main menu but does nothing. Stacey looks at him as she moans softly from Jason rubbing her hips.

"We crossed a line, you know." He says. Stacey nods as she bites her lip from feeling him in her.

"It is fine, little bro. I wanted it." She says.

"I could tell." Jason says before he begins bouncing her. Stacey moans from the movement.

"Ah Jason..." She spreads her legs and grabs his knees as she starts bouncing on him. "Let me do it." Jason nods, but doesn't let go from her hips. Stacey moans more as she picks up the pace.

"I'm surprised you aren't a virgin, sis." He says, moaning softly.

"Well, it's complicated. I never had a guy before. Just my girlfriend. We had sex like two years ago at a sleep over and we used dildos and other things."

Stacey keeps moaning and feels Jason get harder. She giggles. "You like that, huh? Thinking of your big sis fucking another girl, huh?" Jason moans and spanks her, making Stacey moan loudly.

"Maybe. But since I'm in you right now and we are fucking, I kinda just want to be the only guy in you." Stacey pants more as she rides harder.

"Ooh Jason. You feel so good." Stacy moans loudly.

Jason pants as he feels how hot and wet his big sister is. "Man Stacey, you are so hot around my cock."

Stacey giggles and moans as she keeps bouncing. "Well, you made me really wet. I should have fucked you long ago."

Jason giggles, moaning. "Yeah, that would have been bad."

Stacey keeps moaning as she keeps bouncing. "Why, little bro?"

Jason grunts. "Because I'm cumming!" He yells as he slams her down.

Stacey moans loudly as she gasps from being filled. "Jason!" She yells.

Jason pants, still cumming. "Sorry."

Stacey pants as she sits on him. "Could have warned me faster, Jason. Luckily, it's a safe day."

Jason holds her. "Sorry sis."

Stacey giggles. "It's ok." She then moves around, after moving the controllers to the floor and is now on her hands and knees on his bed, facing the door. "Fuck me this way and cum inside some more." She says, looking at him sensually.

Jason blushes, but gets behind her and slides back in her. Stacey moans from that before moaning more as Jason begins fucking her from behind. "Oh Stacey..."

Stacey grips the sheets as her ass slaps against his hips. "Oh Jason. Fuck me more! Like that, little bro."

Jason nods and grips her hips as he keeps fucking her. "Wow. Didn't think I would lose my virginity to my big sis."

Stacey chuckles, moaning. "Well, I'm proud, little bro. That way I don't have to worry about some idiot messing with you."

Jason laughs lightly as he moans, fucking her harder. "Well, that means that we should only have sex with each other."

Stacey bites her lip, moaning more. "Of course. This feels so good..."

The siblings moan and pant as the sound of their skin slapping vibrates in Jason's room while his bed squeaks from the rhythm. Stacey reaches between her legs and rubs her clit. "Good thing mom and dad aren't home yet. Not sure how they would react."

Stacey chuckles, moaning as she keeps rubbing. "True..." She grips the sheets more.

Jason moans as he thrusts harder and spanks Stacey. She moans loudly from that. "Your ass feels good, sis. So does your pussy." He moans and grunts before thrusting deep and cums again.

Stacey moans and looks back at him. "You cum again?" Jason nods. She giggles. "Mmm..."

Jason pants before getting on her and puts his hands on the bed. Stacey looks at him, panting slightly, before moaning as he fucks her again. "Oh wow. I can't get enough of you, Stace."

Stacey moans from being fucked again as she keeps rubbing her clit harder. Her brother's cock slides in and out of her, making her wetter. "Oh Jason! Oh, keep fucking me, little bro. Fuck your big sister."

Jason nods as he fucks her harder. Stacey moans as her mouth makes an O before she cums hard, still rubbing her clit. She pants still since Jason hasn't stopped. "You are so wet and hot. My cock feels great. I don't want to use my hand anymore."

Stacey giggles, moaning. "Mmm, yeah. Let me masturbate you from now on." The siblings pant, chuckling as the bed keeps rocking.

Jason gropes her breasts with one hand as he fucks her harder. Stacey moans from the touch. Jason rubs her right nipple as he thrusts deep and cums a third time. Stacey moans loudly from that then shivers from feeling Jason lick her neck. "You are mine now, right?"

Stacey blushes, but looks at him. "Yes, little bro. You have some more left?'

Jason chuckles before nodding as he moves around with Stacey and is sitting on the bed again. Stacy turns around then hugs Jason before kissing him. He returns it as the two make-out slightly. They separate, panting softly. "My turn so you can watch your big sis's tits bounce." Jason chuckles and moans as Stacey begins bouncing. "Oh Jason..." She pants, bouncing harder as Jason watches her breasts bounce. He reaches up and rubs her breasts before licking a nipple. "Mmm, suck on my tits..." She moans softly as she watches her little brother suck on her nipple while rubbing her breasts. Stacey is really turned on as she rides her little brother faster, his cock being covered in cum as it slides in and out of her pussy with ease.

Jason moans as he sucks on a nipple while he massages more. His body is hot and he feels good. He lets go of the nipple as he pants, looking at her. "I'm close again."

Stacey giggles and rides harder. "Do it. Fill me, little bro!" She moans loudly, riding harder. Jason grunts as he moans loudly before cumming again. Stacey feels it and slams down, cumming herself. The two siblings pant. Stacey lies on Jason. "Oh wow. That was the best fuck ever." She says.

Jason chuckles as he rubs her back. "Yeah, it was." The two sigh as the TV keeps playing music. Jason looks at Stacey before they both start making out. Their tongues twist into each other as they taste each other some more. They moan softly from the long kiss before separating for air. "I love you, Stace."

Stacey blushes. "I love you too, little bro. Though I'm sure you love my pussy more." Jason rolls his eyes, but chuckles. "Don't worry; I love your cock more." The two laugh before Jason moves around and is on top of Stacey, but their heads are facing the door. "Um..." She blushes then moans when Jason starts fucking her again. "Ooh Jason. You animal! Yeah, fuck my pussy!"

Jason pants as he fucks his sister again. He is still hard, even after cumming four times. "Oh, this is the best. You want to come later tonight for more?" He asks, panting.

Stacey keeps moaning as she grips the sheets. "YES!" She screams and moans continuously. The bed keeps rocking as their hips keep slapping. The siblings pant before they kiss each other again. Their tongues frantically fight against each other as Jason goes harder. Stacey moans in his mouth as his cock drills into her. Her body shudders as she orgasms again while feeling Jason thrust and cum once again. They break the kiss before looking at each other. "Wow... Little quick there though."

Jason chuckles while panting. "Yeah sorry. Got too into it..."

Stacey chuckles this time, panting also. "It's ok. That was great."

Jason lies on her. "I'm tired. We should nap until mom and dad get home. Though I gotta turn off the PS2..."

Stacey licks his lips. "Do it quickly then we can nap with you in me, little bro."

Jason blushes a bit before sliding out, both moaning softly. He goes and turns the system off then the TV before putting the controllers near the system. He then gets back on Stacey, making her moan again as he slides inside of her. Both of them cuddle before Jason moves them around and gets under the covers. "You know, even though we can do this almost every day, I don't want to get caught by mom and dad."

Stacey nods, snuggling close to him. "True. What should we do?"

Jason looks at her. "Well, you are still with Daisy, right?"

Stacey giggles. "Well, it's on and off. We can't really make up our minds. But, I guess since she has her own place, you want us to live with her?" Jason nods. Stacey licks his lips. "Sounds fun. Though not sure how she might react with us being fuck buddies. Well, maybe I can convince her. She still does want me and is ok with you."

Jason nods before snuggling Stacey more. "Let's talk more about this later. Mom and dad might wonder why we are sweaty later." Stacey giggles as she nods before both of them fall asleep for a nap.

McCrazy23
McCrazy23
173 Followers