My Sister Is My Best Friend

Story Info
Brother and Sister discover their love.
2.9k words
4.14
167.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened several years ago when my sister Jenn and I still lived at home.

My family has always been very close and open. Jenn and I have always been able to talk to our parents about anything. My sister and I are also closer than any siblings we have ever known, she isn't just my sister, she is my best friend. I guess part of our closeness is because we are only 11 months apart in age. We shared a bedroom until we were about ten, our parents tried several times to give us our own rooms but we didn't want to be separated. Eventually they made us separate. "You two are starting to grow up. Boys and girls need their own space." They told us on the day they made us move into separate rooms. We both cried for several days. After that either Jenn would sneak into my room or I would sneak into hers and we would sleep together. We needed to be close to each other. Eventually our parents found out. We told them that nothing ever happened and that the door was open so they could check. I don't guess they minded. They never told us not to sleep together.

In our family room we have three love seats around a big screen TV, set up so all seats have a good view of the screen. One day the four of us were watching movies. Mom and Dad on one love seat, Jenn and I on another. Dad and I had been out of the room for a few minutes getting popcorn and drinks. When we came back Mom and Jenn suddenly stopped talking. There was a very loud awkward silence in the room. Dad and I just stood there looking at them.

"Care to share what you two girls were talking about?" Dad asked.

"Nothing. Just girl talk." Jenn said.

"Just girl talk huh? Jenn your face is beet red I have never seen you blush like that. Must have been some girl you were talking about." I said as I sat down next to Jenn. As soon as I sat down Jenn punched me really hard.

"Shut up David." Jenn was still red and really wanted to forget this and get back to the movie.

"Jenn just asked me what a penis felt like." As soon as Mom said this Dad started coughing on his drink.

"MOM!" Jenn was turning an even deeper shade of red. I would have probably been laughing at her if I weren't in shock at the subject.

"Well what did you tell our precious daughter?"

"I told her that there were two penises in the house and to ask one of you to let her touch. She got embarrassed and said she couldn't ask her father or brother to touch them there. Then you two came back. Would someone pass me the popcorn please?"

I couldn't concentrate on the rest of the movie. My parents were snuggling close together and for the next 30 minutes of so Jenn couldn't get far enough away from me on that loveseat. Eventually she relaxed again and sat the way she usually did, sideways with her feet either against my leg on in my lap. When the movie was over I said my goodnights showered and went to bed. I couldn't stop thinking about Jenn touching my penis. I had never thought about my sister before. I knew she was very pretty. She has a very lean athletic body; the two of us often go to the gym together or do laps in the pool. While I was in the shower I masturbated and came thinking of Jenn fondling my dick as I played with those small boobs of hers. That was the first time I had thought about Jenn that way, but not the last.

I woke up sometime later with Jenn spooned up behind me. We rarely touched much in bed unless one of us is really upset then we would hold each other until we feel better. This was different. I could feel her bare tits on my back.

"Jenn are you naked? Why do you have your boobs pressed against me?"

"Can we talk?"

" You need to put your tits on my back to talk? Is this about touching my penis? Is that why you are naked? I don't think we should. Maybe you should get a shirt on, and come back to bed." I didn't want her to go. I wanted really bad to touch her boobs, but knew I shouldn't.

"I will if you want me to but I want to tell you what happened first. I just came from Mom and Dad's room. I did ask to touch him. I really liked the way it felt. He let me take my time and answered questions as I stroked him and fondled his balls. Dad really has a nice sized penis. It was fun."

"Jenn. I can't believe you gave our father a handjob."

"David, will you be quite and let me finish? After a while Dad asked me to take my shirt off that it was his turn. So I took off my shirt and lay down. As Dad played with my boobs Mom took off my panties. Then Mom started to fondle my boobs and suck on one nipple as Dad sucked on the other. They took turns rubbing me."

"Rubbing you where?" I was sure I already knew the answer but found it hard to believe. I rolled over on my back as Jenn put her head on my chest and traced lazy circles on my stomach with her fingers.

"Where do you think? They were touching me down there."

"You're kidding right? First you give our father a hand job then both of our parents finger you?"

"Would you stop calling it a hand job? I didn't jerk him off or anything I only touched him and found out what it feels like. And no they didn't finger me. They only touched the outside and the edges. But it felt so good. Know one has ever touched me down there. I really liked it. I know I shouldn't but I want to do it again."

"What did you do? This is unbelievable. I can almost understand Dad touching you. You have such a hot body and he is a man. But Mom?"

"I played with Mom's boobs, sucked her nipples and touched her pussy just like she did mine. And I liked it. As I played with Mom's boobs Dad spooned up behind me and put his hard penis between my legs. I could feel it rub against my pussy. It felt so good. Dad's breathing was getting heavier, he told me that he was really getting excited and suggested that I spend the night with you so he could make love to Mom. And here I am. Naked in bed with my brother wanting to touch his penis." At that I pulled my underwear off and guided Jenn's hand down to my hard dick.

"Turn on the light. I want to see it for minute. Then you can turn it off." Jenn sat next to me fascinated with my penis. Your about the same size as Dad, a little fatter I think." Jenn touched and rubbed me as I fondled those perfect tits. And rubbed her pussy like she said our parents had done, only I inserted my finger a little. She was so wet. That was the first time I had been touched. And was the first time I had ever touched a girl.

"Jenn. I need to cum. Please make me cum."

"You mean jack you off? I don't think so. Playing with you is one thing but a hand job is more like sex. I don't think we should." She took her hand off of me.

"Jenn. We are laying naked in bed. My finger is in your pussy your hands are stroking my penis. You just got felt up by our parents and enjoyed sucking your Mom's tits. I think the line is crossed. I really need to cum. If you won't then I will take care of myself." At that I started to stroke my cock.

"Dad didn't ask me to finish him. I was touching him just like I was touching you and he didn't have a problem."

"He asked you to leave to he could make love to Mom right. Don't you think he came? Would it be better if I went to Mom and let her finish me?"

"I don't know how to do you. Let me watch please. Turn the light back on. Let me watch you." As I stroked myself Jenn watched and played with my balls with one hand as she masturbated herself with the other. After we both came and cleaned ourselves up we got back in bed, cuddled up like lovers and slept.

The next morning Jenn and I woke together and kissed like lovers. I don't know how long we made out but it felt right. She didn't feel like my sister. She felt like my lover. We eventually got up for breakfast. Jenn grabbed a shirt from my drawer that barely covered her butt as I put my underwear on.

"Your not going down like that are you? I can see your butt and when you turn around I can see your bush."

"Why not? Everyone in this house has seen me naked and has touched me there." As Jenn and I sat at the table having breakfast and talking about weekend plans our parents came in. Dad came in first hugged Jenn from behind and grabbed her boobs as he kissed her on the neck. Mom was next and did the same thing.

"Mom!? Dad!?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"What's a matter David? Jealous? I know Jenn told you what happened last night. Here is that better?" Before I knew it my Mom had her hand though the opening in my boxers and her hand on me. She have me a quick stroke and went to get some coffee. "Dan you had better give your son's cock some attention since you fondled his sister. Don't want him to feel left out." I couldn't move as my Dad did the same thing. Jenn just sat there with an open mouth. My penis stayed flaccid, I was couldn't believe both of my parents had just held my penis.

"So did you two loose your virginity last night?" Dad asked with a big grin. "Your Mom and I never told you but she lost her virginity to her brothers and I lost mine to my sister. With AIDS and everything else out there we don't mind if the two of you take care of each other. As often as you sleep together your Mom and I are surprised you haven't done anything yet."

"No Dad we did not loose our virginity." Jenn was turning red again. "We pretty much did the same thing as I did with you and Mom. Tell us more about how you lost your virginity."

"I will tell you all the details later. I will say that we met because your mother and uncle Jimmy were lovers. I just happened to catch them making out in the mall parking lot, Jimmy had his hand under your Mom's shirt. I waited a few cars away till they got out of the car to go into the mall holding hands. I recognized them from school and knew they were brother and sister. 'So Jimmy do you often feel up your sister in mall parking lots?' Jimmy was instantly pissed. He threatened to kick my ass. Told me I didn't know what I was talking about and that I had better keep my mouth shut. I told him that I also kissed my sister and I often kissed like that, and that I would never tell. I told him I was glad to find out I wasn't the only one that made out with my sister. That got us to talking and the rest as they say is history."

"Wow. I always knew you and Mom were very close to your family but I just though it was like David and I. Like best friends. It never crossed my mind that you were lovers. I want to know more. Tell me everything. Do your parents know?"

" My parents knew. Your Dad's never found out that we know of. I will tell you all about everything. Later. It is such a nice day out and already hot. Let's start the day with a swim." Mom then took a big drink of coffee and stripped naked. "Last one in does dishes tonight." Jenn and I just looked at each other for a minute as Dad also stripped down and ran out the door. Jenn and I were a little hesitant and walked out. "If you two don't get in pretty quick your Dad and I will come out and get you. Jenn took off her shirt, I also stripped down and we all got in. for the first several minutes all was pretty normal except we were all nude together for the first time. We tossed a ball around and went down the slide, played to see who could make the biggest splash, all normal stuff. Then my Mom started to play with my dick, as soon as she let go of me Dad started to fondle me. I have never touched another guy so I played with his hard cock. Jenn was right we were about the same size. Dad kept his grip on my dick as he lead me up the steps out of the pool and over to the grass, he instructed me to lay down and then started to give me my first blow job. Then Mom led Jenn out of the pool and instructed her to lie down next to me as she started to eat her daughter's pussy.

The combination of my first blow job and watching my sexy sister getting her pussy eating for the first time by my equally sexy Mom meant it didn't take me long to cum. As I was filling my fathers mouth with my cum Jenn was shuddering and asking Mom to please stop. "My pussy is so sensitive. Please stop." As I finished ejaculating Dad went over and deep kissed Jenn, making sure she got a taste of me. Mom did the same. The taste of Jenn's pussy on my mother's lips got me hard again. As soon as my parents stopped making out with their children they started deep kissing each other. Dad quickly put his hard cock into Mom and the two of them started making love like it was their first time. I took that as my cue and went over to Jenn. I wanted to taste her pussy first hand. Jenn tasted better than I had imagined. I could have licked my sister's pussy all day, but Jenn couldn't wait.

"David that feels so good but Mom has taken care of that very well. Please David, take my cherry. I want to feel a cock in me. I want you to be the first cock in my pussy. Make love to me."

"David go easy. It will hurt her at first." Mom warned.

I entered my sister slowly. There was resistance then I was in. She took in a sharp breath of air as I started to stroke in and out. "Stop. Please stop for just a sec, let me catch my breath." I could tell that my penis was hurting her.

"Jenn? Would you like me to pull out?"

"No. It is ok now make love to me." I played with my sister's tits, sucked on those quarter-sized nipples and probed her mouth with my tongue as I pumped my cock in and out. This was like nothing I had ever felt. I was in heaven.

"Oh David! If I had known how good your cock would feel in me we would have started doing this a long time ago." I don't know when my parents finished but after Jenn and I came and lay there catching our breath I looked over at them, Mom was slowly stroking Dad's cock which was covered in their cum and both of them were grinning from ear to ear.

"We don't need to ask you to if you enjoyed it. We can tell. No go inside and get cleaned up." I looked down and saw my dick was covered in blood. "It's ok David. You broke her cherry. That is normal for the first time. No go wash. Then come back. I want to see if I can get you hard again. I want to feel my son's cock in me."

For the rest of the time we lived at home going to college we had foursomes. Now twice a year we have family reunions. Everyone but my Dad's parents stays for the weekend, as we all trade partners and enjoy each other and have all out orgies.

After Jenn and I graduated college we moved to Seattle where we were able to each get a really good job. We live as husband and wife. We both have the same last name so know one questions us. From time to time someone will comment on how similar we look. "You two could be brother and sister." We just play it off and tell them that our looks are what attracted us to each other to begin with.