My Sister Is the Greatest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as Erin had asked. We cleaned up and headed for the pizza.

When we had finished the pizza sis asked me to leave so she and Erin could chat. I headed to my room. I plopped down on the bed, closed my eyes and pictured Erin bending over exposing her lovely holes to me. I decided I was going to behave and do whatever it takes to get my cock into that asshole of hers.

About an hour later Cheryl came into my room smiling and said, "Erin is sailing. She is glowing over the fact that you gave her the best orgasm she has ever had. She wants you to make her sail every time she comes here or any other place you might go if you take her on a date."

My cock was waking up fast.

I then heard, "If you can act like a college senior and not a high school senior, you can go with us to a party tonight. You can be Erin's date. All I need you to do is promise me that you will keep your mouth shut, no hitting on any of the other girls and only one drink an hour. If anyone asked about what you do, you tell them you work for your uncle as a mechanic. If the guys ask questions you can handle that. Tell them you are 21 and have not decided on a major so you are working. Do we have a deal?"

I decided to push my luck a little. "Sis, can Erin go in one of your mini skirts and just a thong?"

"Rob, that might not be such a good idea. She can use a short skirt but after what you two just did and how turned on she is, she will need to even insert a liner into her panties. Do you understand?"

"Well I just asked."

"Rob, you still have a lot to learn. Just go with the flow tonight and keep your lips sealed as much as possible."

We went to the party at 9PM and returned home around 3AM. Sis drove so I motioned for Erin to sit in the back seat where I could get her hot so she would be ready to get it on when we got home.

At the party I managed to get six phone numbers from chicks all wanting me to call them after we had danced and they felt my tool pressing into their stomach when we danced close. It was a good thing I had worn a jock strap and loose fitting slacks to hide my constant boner.

When dancing, most the girls purposely shoved their mounds into my boner. These college girls were horny. It was a good thing their boyfriends were stoned or I would have been in trouble.

In the car I went with one hand to Erin's nipples and was working them over while my other hand shoved aside her sopping wet panties and tortured her clit and finger fucked her but would not let her get off. When she was close I would stop the action and say, "Not in the car slut."

My mouth was on hers most of the time. Halfway home my messing with her got to me and I shot a load into the jock strap. Erin was so far out of it, she did not even realize I had done it.

When I did not have my mouth on hers, she would hear, "Slut, you have the hottest pussy my cock has ever been in. Better get ready for lots of it. Your ass is mine now. I going to fuck you until you scream for mercy."

"No I'm not going to fuck you. I am going to make you scream for a fucking. You can watch me fucking sis and you wishing my cock was doing you. You are going to be on your back. Sis will be eating you. I will be fucking sis in doggie. I will yell at you to look at me doing sis. I will yell at you not to come until I say you can. I will ask you if you need a black dick in you. You can then beg for my pussy pleaser to give you what you need."

Erin was humping the three fingers I had in her as if they were a cock. She had her mouth open gasping for air. Her head was tossing from side to side.

I could not believe how horny she was. I finally relented and let her cum before we got into the house.

When we stepped into the house I said, "Get that ass of your into sis's bedroom and get ready for the fucking of your life. Better go pee first because the sun will be coming up before we are done."

Sis and Erin headed to the bathroom. I headed to my room and took off my damp slacks and soaked jock strap from shooting my cum humping Erin's leg.

When I heard the girls leave the bathroom I turned on the monitor and saw they were stripped. My mind spun wondering why sis was naked and in the room.

My cock was up and still coated with my semen.

I walked into the bedroom and said, "Erin, come here and clean my cock. I'm sure your pussy wants a clean cock to fuck it."

Erin walked over, looked at the glistening black tool, wondering why it was coated with cum. She knelt, took a hand and pulled it horizontal to the floor, opened her mouth and took it all in one swallow. I felt her nose in my pubic bone. Then I felt a hand on my balls and one on my chest.

I opened my eyes and saw a black hand on my chest and then heard, "Nice set of family jewels Rob."

I was struggling with myself if I should unload or torture Erin some more. I decided to torture her not knowing how many more cums I was good for.

I pushed her off and said, "Slut, stand here in front to the mirror and admire that lovely lily white body of yours."

I stood behind her, wrapped my arms around her and cupped her natural breasts, eliciting an, "Ohhhhooooo," from her. I lowered my mouth to kiss her neck and pinched hard on the nipples, eliciting more moans of pleasure.

I broke the kissing and said, "Spread your legs apart and play with you pussy. Make yourself cum. Look in the mirror at yourself when you are cumming. Look at how nasty it will be and you want my black dick there. Hurry, I need to see my slut making herself cum for me."

"God, Rob, do I have to?"

"If you want to be my slut and have this cock make you feel good. Now do it or we call it quits."

I watched her hand go for her mound.

"Open those eyes and watch yourself get off babe. Come on you can do it. Stare at those hands of yours and the black cock that soon will be showing its head between those lovely legs of yours."

I slipped my boner between her legs as she opened her eyes. She was beginning to move her finger over her clit as she inserted two fingers from her free hand into the hot wet hole. She arched her head back and closed her eyes.

"Open them and watch."

"Ohooooooo god, fuck me Rob!"

I pinched her nipples and rolled them.

"Ohoooo, Rob, I'mmmmmmm, Ohhhooooo."

I held on to her while she watched herself cum in the mirror. The pussy juices ran down the inside of her thighs. She was limp as a wet rag after her orgasm.

"How bad do you need my cock slut?"

"I'll do anything for it. Just fill me up with it."

"Okay slut, Sis can get on the bed and you can eat her in 69 with you on top. I am sure she has tasted your juice before. I will fuck you doggie then." As we walked to the bed I whispered to sis and got a nod from her.

Sis lowered herself, spreading her legs. Erin positioned herself.

I said, "Before you let sis eat you, keep your ass in the air so I can get my cock in. You go ahead and start eating her."

I knelt behind Erin and slid my cock into her tight wet pussy and did a few humps listening to her moan on my sister's clit as the rod expand her passage. I dropped my arms to reach around Erin and felt my sister's hands on Erin's hipbone.

I was thrusting fast and furious when my cock popped out of Erin's pussy. It went back in easily. I looked down and saw that asshole I wanted earlier.

I purposely let it slide out again, grabbed it, aimed at the little bugger and slammed my body forward. She lifted her head from sis's mound, screamed, "Oh Noooooooooooooo, nooooooo, nooooooooo, oh god, ohooooooo." I buried half of my cock in her virgin ass.

Sis removed her hands from Erin's hipbone and we went crashing on top of sis, forcing my cock deeper into Erin's ass causing her to let out with "Ahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa."

I remained motionless knowing I was deep into her ass finally.

All we heard was, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god."

When she had settled I said, "I'm going to lift us up and lower you to sis's mouth so she can eat you. You do as you please but your ass feels awesome around my cock. I'm not going to fuck you because I will shoot. If you fuck me then that is okay."

I lifted Erin and heard some soft, "Ohhoooo, Ohoooo, Ohooooooooo."

Soon I heard sis's slurping the juices from Erin's pussy and felt sis's nose on the underside of my cock. I closed my eyes to enjoy the tight ring around my cock.

I felt Erin begin to make some slight hip movements. This caused blood to flow to my cock and made it expand. Erin began to speed up her movements. Was it for sis's tongue or my cock?

Erin lifted her head from my sister's mound where she had been nibbling and sucking on my sister's clit and we heard, "Guy's, IIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmm, AAAAAAAhhhhhhh!"

Her body convulsed as the cum raged through her body.

As she orgasmed, I fired, pulling her back onto me with my hands on her hipbones and tried to get as deep as possible with my cock firing the sticky stuff deep.

Then we heard, "God fuck me, fuck my ass with your cock, don't stop. Oh god Rob this is sooooooooo fucking good. Rob cum, please cum in me noooooooooooowwwww."

I had already did it but she must not have realized it as she was the throws of her orgasmic bliss.

"Sure babe, sure."

I humped and growled, pulling her back, flexing my cock. She must have thought I was cumming because we heard, "Oh god again, Oh yes, yes, fuck that black cock deep into my ass Rob, Oh god I'm so slutty."

Her body convulsed hard again and I had to smile as I was holding her up by her hips so she would not collapse onto sis.

After she had spent her juices, I slowly slipped out of her dark tunnel, and rolled her onto her side so she could recuperate.

Sis said, "If you can get it up, go clean it off then come back and fuck me in the ass like you did her."

If she is with us she can eat me while I eat her.

When I returned I was hard. I was excited about doing my sister. I did not ask or want to know how many others had been there before me. Cheryl and Erin were whispering. When sis saw me, she assumed the position and said, "Play with my boobs at the same time Rob."

A new chapter in my life had been opened.

12