My Sister Jodi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the third Saturday my beautiful sister again allowed me to the joy of licking her pussy.

It began as usual, cleaning her room -- I had no idea how she managed to get it so dirty in just a week! Once I was done she had me kneel by the bed. I thought it would be another doggie session but she had other ideas.

Jodi slowly pulled her skirt up. I was hard as usual but this made my hard on throb, which she obviously noticed. "You like that don't you bro? You like to look at my little panties, sooo smooth where they cover me don't you?"

I couldn't talk, my heart was in my throat. I managed to nod as she began to rub herself through her panties. They were a sort of off white, cream color and nylon. The crotch was smooth, shiny. I was becoming mesmerized staring at her like this.

"You like to look, that's good, that's how girls control boys you know. And I'm controlling you aren't I?" Another nod. "And it doesn't matter whether I have that picture, you'll get down on your knees any time I want just to look at my panties wont you?"

"Y-yes" I manager to croak.

Jodi's hips began to rise and fall now in time with her fingers rubbing herself. "Good boy...and you'd do anything just to get a look at what's behind my panties wont you?" I nodded. I was beginning to pant now...

"I want you to kiss me there, kiss my pussy. Go on, kiss it, kiss my panties." She didn't have to urge me, I was already bent over close to her. I bent down that last three inches, kissed her panties lovingly, like I'd kiss a girl on the mouth.

I heard her moan, knew she was close to cumming. Suddenly she pushed my head back, hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, and slid them down her legs and off. Before I could react she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me down until my lips were on her beautiful twat.

"Kiss me, kiss me!" she exclaimed but I was already kissing her. I'd heard girls stunk but her odor was wonderful, intoxicating. I tentatively stuck my tongue out...she tasted salty a little, a little slimy...wonderful! I heard her moan, so I began to gently lick.

Jodi's hips began to jerk, forcing my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. The top seemed extra sensitive. I knew nothing about clits but her moans were enough encouragement. She began to produce more and more fluid, girl juice which I eagerly licked and swallowed. She taster and smelled incredible, wonderful! I wanted to lick and suck her beautiful pussy forever!

Suddenly she raised her hips, stiffened...then she screamed, "Oh God, oh God!" as her climax washed over her. Her hips jerked hard but I kept my mouth on her, now sticking my tongue deep inside her. I felt her squirting; my mouth was filled with her juices. I swallowed it, every drop!

Finally she settled a bit, relaxed. I thought she probably wanted me to stop but I didn't want to stop! I wanted to make her cum again and again and again, forever!

So I kept licking and sucking. She had several more climaxes, none as violent as the first. Finally she fell back on the bed, exhausted, and pushed my head back.

Jodi looked down at my leg, shiny from my own climax. I hadn't even realized I'd cum! She pulled me up into her bed, kissed me deeply, wrapped her arms around me, and fell asleep. I followed in about five seconds.

We woke the next morning still like that, wrapped in each others arms. I had a raging hard on of course -- eighteen is eighteen after all!

Jodi looked down. "Let me take care of that," she cooed softly.

She slid down on the bed, wrapped her hand around my throbbing boner, and slowly lowered her mouth onto me. I moaned, jerked a little as I felt her tongue licking me. She began to bob her head up and down, sucking, licking.

In about thirty seconds I moaned and blew a huge load down her throat. She sucked up every drop, licking my glans slowly.

"OHHH...Jodi..." I moaned.

"No talking bro. Just go to the bathroom, shower, then draw me a warm bubble bath. Don't take too long now!"

I almost ran to the bathroom, showered quickly. I went to the oversized tub, put in some bath salts, started the water, tested it for temperature. When the bath was ready I yelled for Jodi to come in.

She stepped into the bathroom, naked. She lay back in the tub. "Ahhhhh...Good!"

I didn't know what to do so I sat on the floor next to the tub as she lay there with her eyes closed. After fifteen minutes I was about to leave when she suddenly spoke.

"It's not easy to be a girl you know." I nodded, although I had no idea what she was talking about. "All the prep work, shaving, shampoo, makeup. It's a little overwhelming, you know?" Again I nodded, although I still had no idea what she meant.

"So I'd like you to help me. I want you to want to, though, no more blackmail. I deleted the pics right I took them you know."

"Ok, Jodi, sure I'll help you. Anything, I love you sis!"

She turned her head, smiled at me. "And I love you too bro."

She rose, stood in the tub. "Get a towel, dry me gently."

I did as she instructed, wrapping her in a big soft towel, gently rubbing until she was mostly dry.

"Now, bro," she said, "Girls have to shave their legs. You know that right?"

I nodded.

"So that's what I want you to help me with. I want you to shave my legs and arm pits. Don't worry, I'll show you how." She pointed to the counter. "Get that razor."

I picked up the little pink double blade razor. Jodi dropped the towel, reached into the shower, turned the water on, tested the temperature. Satisfied she stepped inside, motioned me to follow. I stepped in, closed the door.

"Soap my legs. Use the body wash." I rubbed the slimy liquid up and down her legs. She steadied herself on the walls then put her left leg on my shoulder. "Shave my leg, gently now."

I started just below her knee, gently and carefully shaved her calf down to her ankle. "Not THAT gently, you can do it harder, faster." She guided me until I had it right, shaving her calf and then her right leg. When I was done she raised her left arm. "Now soap my pit, shave it...a little more carefully."

I carefully shaved her right armpit then her left. She turned, rinsed the soap off, gave me a quick kiss. "Good job. Did you enjoy doing that"

"Uh, huh."

"Good boy, you get to do that every Saturday now after you clean my room. We'll call this reward time and if you do a really good job..."

She reached down, wrapped her hand around my perpetual boner. Her hand was soft, slick from the soap and water. "You like this?"

"Oh, yeah...yeah, I like it..."

"Then close your eyes and squirt for me bro. I really enjoy making you squirt, it's so cute, the look you get...and it's so warm..."

Well, it didn't take much of this and sure enough I squirted all over her. She moaned, rubbed my cum all over her stomach, then turned and rinsed. I rinsed too, and we stepped out of the shower. Without being told I got another towel and gently dried her beautiful body.

After Jodi was dry she informed me she was now going to teach me to give her a mani-pedi. "Mani is manicure; pedi is pedicure. We'll start there."

She left the towel wrapped around her and sat on the commode. "Kneel here" she told me, pointing to a spot in front of her. I did as she wanted, crouching on my knees. Jodi handed me a bottle of red nail polish.

"Now, open your mouth...that's a good boy!" I didn't know what that had to do with anything but I opened my mouth. She quickly raised her right foot and stuck her toes in my mouth. I drew back horrified!

"Now bro, don't be shy," she cooed. "It's ok, we just washed, my toes are all squeaky clean. Now open..." This time I didn't draw back but let her put all her toes in my mouth. "Now lick and suck, good boy..."

I did as my sister ordered, licking and sucking her toes. Once I got past my initial shock it wasn't bad really. Her toes tasted clean and nice, not what I expected at all. Looking up I saw her eyes were closed, her head back. She was obviously enjoying this and that made me want to do a really good job of sucking.

Finally she awoke with a start. "Now carefully put the nail polish on my toenails," she said. I opened the nail polish and began to apply it to the toenails on her left foot as I continued to suck on the toes on her right foot.

When I'd finished she pulled her toes out of my mouth, dried them on the towel. Then presented them for polish. I carefully painted her toes.

Jodi looked down, turning her feet from side to side. "Not bad for the first time. You'll get better with practice, but no fingernails for now. Not until you get better with the nail polish."

I was disappointed, I admit: I was enjoying myself immensely, helping with girl things. Next she stood up and handed me a large wide toothed comb. She turned so her back was to me. "Comb my hair now, be careful, don't pull!" I gently drug the comb through her hair until all the tangles were out and it hung straight and beautiful.

Jodi turned around, patted my chest. "That's all for today bro, you can go do whatever you want now." What I wanted was to wear her panties and suck her toes the rest of the day but I didn't want to admit that so I left, got dressed, and went to a friend's house to play video games.

Over the next few weeks Jodi instructed me more about the mani-pedi and other girl chores. Every Saturday after I'd cleaned her room I'd help her shower, shave her legs and armpits, wash and comb her hair, and give her a mani-pedi. I got pretty good at this, Jodi said I was as good as the Vietnamese lady at the salon and a lot cheaper, all she had to do was help me "squirt" as she referred to my orgasms.

Football practice went well also. I was a walk on freshman but already tall, six foot two, and 190 pounds. I was fast and loved to work out with the weights. The coach made me backup halfback and although Bob Finnegan, the Senior who was first string, played every down I hoped one day I'd get to run with the ball.

One Friday night late in the season we were playing our conference rivals. Both teams undefeated; the winner would take conference and be invited to a bowl. It was all on the line.

They had us pretty much shut down; nothing seemed to be working. It was seventeen - zip halfway through the third quarter; we had the ball on our twenty after their punt went out of bounds in the end zone. On the first play Bob tried to rush up the middle. The handoff didn't go well; he bobbled the ball then turned a little to recover.

To his credit Bob managed to recover the bobble but he'd lost a half second and that was all it took. Their entire defensive line and two linebackers crashed on him at once. The ball flew out; one of our guards fell on it but everything else went wrong. I saw his leg bent at an impossible angle...heard him scream, knew it was bad.

They carried Bob off the field on a stretcher. Broken right leg just below the knee. He never played another down. I see him every now and then, he's a bartender at a local watering hole.

So Coach waved me in. "Just hang onto the ball son," he said, none too confident in my ability to do anything. Second down, twelve: Handoff to the fullback. He ran into a wall at the line. No gain.

A receiver ran in with the play: Up the middle to me, the same play Bob got smacked on! My heart was pounding as I got the ball, held it in my stomach and took off up the middle. I expected to get creamed but their linebackers were out of position, expecting a pass. Our guard got in a good block; I felt ghost hands on my hips as I galloped through the line at full speed.

The reporter for the local paper wrote the next day about how I ran "confidently" but the truth was, I was scared to death! I just ran and ran as fast as I could. One linebacker almost caught me but the angle was wrong and I was told after the game I was actually pulling away. Eighty two yard run from scrimmage! Our stands went wild! Extra point, now it was seventeen -- seven.

So now our defense came alive; three downs and out. I got the ball on the first play, sweep wide left. I made it twenty yards, dragging a couple guys the last two yards. They adjusted but I got another ten, then twenty, then broke free, another TD!

So fourteen seventeen at the beginning of the fourth. Three and out again; they punted. Now they adjusted for me; I was staring right at a linebacker every down. Our QB called a pass; it went for ten. Another pass, broken up, incomplete. Handoff to me on a sweep, no gain. Third and ten.

We were running out of time. The receiver ran in with the play: Draw up the middle to me! I couldn't believe it, this would never work another time!

We lined up in a spread, three receivers. This spread their defense; I finally had nobody staring me in the face. Snap... I stayed back, faking blocking...QB pumped...I fell back a little. Suddenly felt the ball in my stomach, and took off right up the middle.

This time no ghost hands, it was smooth all the way. Our receivers threw good blocks; I cruised forty yards. Touchdown! The stands went wild!

After the extra point it was twenty one seventeen. They had one more good drive but it ended when we intercepted a pass in the end zone. Two knees and it was over: A miracle, we'd won!

The team swarmed me; I was hoisted onto their shoulders and carried around the field. I looked over and saw Jodi -- I was ashamed I hadn't noticed her, beautiful in her cheerleader skirt, but truthfully I HAD been sorta busy. I waved...The guys finally put me down. She ran over, hugged me...I saw she was crying.

I stroked her hair. "Don't cry, Jodi, please don't cry!" "Oh, you!" she shouted, punching my shoulder, then hugging me again. Then the rest of the cheerleaders jumped in and I was surrounded by soft warm female bodies, all jumping, hugging, kissing.

We celebrated that night but after some pizza and Coke -- I didn't drink beer -- my right leg started hurting. I hadn't noticed but I had a huge bruise on my calf, it was swollen. It hurt more and more; I finally told everyone I had to go home, I was tired. Jodi drove me home, had me take off my pants, tenderly examined my leg.

"You're ok, just a bad bruise," she told me. She got a plastic bag full of ice, taped it around my leg. It was really cold but after a while the pain started to leave. I was really tired now, yawning...Jodi told me to go to bed. I fell asleep in about five minutes.

I slept like a log. I don't usually sleep that deeply but the adrenaline left my body as I sorta passed out. It seemed like five minutes when I began to imagine what Jodi would have me do today, Saturday. I was still asleep, waking up, but I had a huge boner already and could almost imagine the soft slick feel of her panties she'd no doubt have me wear...

I moved my hand to scratch...or rather TRIED to move it. My hand wouldn't move! Neither would my other hand! I came awake with a start, pulled and struggled , realized my wrists were tied to the bad and so were my ankles! I was spread on the bed, tied hand and foot!

And that wasn't all -- looking down I saw I was wearing a pair of pink satin panties! My giant boner was poking out the top.

"Whh...what the fuck?" I stammered. I heard female laughter, more than one girl giggling. Stretching around I saw my sister Jodi standing by my dresser, and she wasn't alone! Two other girls stood there giggling at me!

I recognized them as two other cheerleaders. Amy was the same age as Jodi, blonde, long legged, beautiful. Leah was a year younger, darker, olive skinned, raven hair. Also beautiful: On a scale of one to ten any one of the three girls would be about thirty five.

I'd had a crush on Leah since second grade but never had the nerve to talk with her. Twenty years later and we've been married for ten and she still takes my breath away.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

"See girls," Jodi giggled. "He looks so cute wearing panties, with his giant boner, so you just KNOW it's a huge turn on for him!" She walked over, ran her hand down my stomach, lightly brushed my rock hard member. "See, look at it jerk when I touch it!"

"Dammit Jodi, let me go NOW!" I demanded.

"Not so fast bro. I asked Leah and Amy over to see you in all your splendor. You look SOOOO cute doesn't he girls?"

They giggled; I struggled but got nowhere, I was securely tied. I yelled, threatened, begged, pleaded -- but the girls just giggled. Jodi had each of them run her hand over my dick to "See if you can make him jerk" (they could).

"Just admit it, admit you like to wear my panties and wait on me and I'll untie you."

"Ohhhh...Dammit...Ok, I like it!"

"You like WHAT?"

"I like wearing your panties and waiting on you, helping you with girl stuff."

"And you ESPECIALLY like licking my pussy don't you? Admit it!"

"Yes, yes, I like to lick your pussy. I admit it."

"And I bet you'd like to lick me now wouldn't you, little perv? And I bet you'd like to lick Amy and Leah too wouldn't you? Admit it?"

"Yes, yes, I enjoy licking your pussy and would like to lick theirs too."

They giggled. Jodi held out her hands; she had a flowery scarf. "Now relax bro..." She walked over, wrapped the scarf around my head, covering my eyes, tied it. I was blindfolded!

"Like this girls," I heard her saw then I felt weight on the bad, her knees next to my side...then the sweet smell of my sister's beautiful hoochie as she lowered herself onto my face. "His leg is all bruised so be careful of that but his face isn't...yet!"

I began to lick her just the way she'd taught me, alternating between sticking my tongue as far inside her as I could to flicking her clit (I knew what a clit was now) to licking slowly up and down. She began to hump; it was hard to keep up but I managed. I think she was serious about bruising my face; I knew I'd be in agony if she did this to my leg. In about two minutes I heard her moan, felt her go stiff, her body shudder violently...then felt a flood of her juices as she came.

Panting, she climbed off. "Next!" she cried loudly. A minute later I felt another girl climb onto me, smelled her pussy, different, distinct, a wonderful odor all her own and repeated what I'd just done with my sister. This girl (I had no idea which of the others it was) smelled and tasted different. I didn't know girls were different down there but they all are of course. Her smell was heady, intoxicating...Different than Jodi but still wonderful. I licked and sucked her for five minutes before she finally came, humping my face hard as her climax washed over her.

Sure enough, she climbed off and another pussy was thrust in my face. This one smelled different still, but still wonderful! She came in less than thirty seconds then kept humping and came again then a third time before she finally relaxed.

"Not bad, hun girls?" I heard Jodi say. They murmured agreement. "And you know what, he's cherry, never fucked a girl! Isn't that right cherry boy"

"No of course not!" I protested.

"Well that's a shame bro, because the girls and I have decided one of us should get to pop your cherry, but if you aren't cherry after all, well..."

"Ok, ok, I'm cherry!"

"Good boy. Now girls let's just draw straws...Short straw gets him..." More giggling as I lay there, my boner throbbing against the nylon panties.

I heard the bedroom door open then close. I felt a hand on my cock, then pulling the panties down...Weight on the bed, she was still holding me. Then rubbing against something soft and wet...then the most wonderful feeling, all warmth and wetness and softness as the girl -- I had no idea which of the three it was -- impaled herself on my raging boner.

She sighed, then began to move, sliding her hips back and forth. It felt wonderful! I wanted this to last forever, this wonderful feeling!

But alas, I was eighteen and the wonderful feeling didn't last quite two minutes. I rose up off the mattress, hips straining as I tried to get that last quarter inch of my manhood inside her, to explore every millimeter of her magic pussy. I felt a molten flash, groaned as I felt myself spurt again and again and again, pumping my sperm deep inside her velvet wetness.