My Sister Lisa Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa seduces Kathy.
1.3k words
82.6k
26
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers

Kathy and Sandy sat talking in Sandy's kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. The past three or four weeks they have been spending more and more time together. They were always close but now there was something special developing. Since Kathy started working at Deck right out of college, Sandy has been like a sister to her.

At 5"8 and just barely weighing 120lbs, she looked more like a model than a software programmer. Her long and sculptured legs leading up to her toned tight little ass always drew looks especially at the gym. She relished wearing the tight little outfits that drew attention to her and she loved every minute of it.

Having posed nude for several photo shoots, she discovered she had a side to her that craved teasing men and women as well. The first time she posed naked, she could not believe how wet she got as she spread her legs wide open and opened her ass without hesitation. Rather than being nervous, she played for the camera like a model that had done it for years. Watching as the photographer and the men who were watching her, only added to her excitement.

The photo shoots ended when the studio said they now wanted hardcore pictures and videos with her and male models they would supply. She was tempted but the fear of HIV and all the other STD's convinced her to turn down the offer. She watched a scene one day where a girl was giving a guy a blowjob and as much as she wanted to do a scene, she forced herself to walk away from the business.

Working out at Fitness Edge gave her an outlet but it only allowed her to go so far, she really wanted to spread her legs wide open and tease all the guys staring at her but that would only get her kicked out. A few times, she wore a pair of skintight sweat pants with no panties; her pussy was clearly outlined in it. Even some of the women would smile at her, almost like wishing they could do it but just did not have the body or courage. She felt horny all the time and except for masturbating to relieve her stress, she kept getting hornier and hornier.

She noticed how much more open Sandy had become in such a short time. They would go out for a drink and after a few glasses of wine; she saw a side of Sandy coming out that she had never seen before. She could not quite put her finger on it yet but it intrigued her.

"Where are Michael and Lisa?" Kathy asked.

"In Michael's room probably looking at porn. I think you and Lisa have a lot in common in that regard. I wouldn't be surprised to see her pose for some of those web sites." Sandy said

Kathy took in what she just heard and she had to admit she was both surprised and excited. The thought that a brother and sister would look at porn together for some reason excited her. She could feel her pussy starting to quiver as she sat with Sandy and did not quite know why.

"I have to say that is fascinating that they look at porn together." Kathy says.

She does not say the obvious of what else do they do together. Sitting there just thinking of her brother Mark looking at porn and her sitting next to him brought such a feeling of excitement that she felt herself getting wet right there.

In Michael's room, Lisa rode up and down on his cock teasing him about Kathy being in the kitchen. The degree to which Lisa's skill at teasing him was growing each day and he enjoyed every little game she played.

"I know what you want, you want her to spread those long legs of hers and see that tight little ass. Are you going to fuck her like you fuck me?" Lisa asked.

"Come on Lis, you'll make me cum and we won't be able to tease her." Michael said.

Lisa dismounted Michael and tickled him as she did, always the playful teaser. Michael slid a pair of tight gym shorts on which exposed his erection all the more. Lisa slid a short T-shirt that barely went down to her thighs and looked in the mirror, posing to see how she could tease Kathy while appearing to be casual about it. Michael opened the door and they walked out towards the kitchen.

Kathy got up and walked to the counter for another cup coffee, she could not believe how excited she was and why she had a flash of her brother looking at porn excited her so. Maybe he would find her pictures on the web one day, would he jerk off looking at her. All these thoughts were racing through her head when she heard Michael from behind her.

"Long legs and a tight little ass, it must be Kathy." Michael said.

Kathy heard Michael and could not believe he would say that to her, especially with his mother sitting there. She could still feel her pussy throbbing when she turned around and looked at Michael and Lisa standing across from her. Kathy's eyes immediately focused on Michael's gym shorts with his stiff cock standing straight up. Her breath almost left her as she noticed that his shorts were moist the entire length of his shaft. She knew how his cock got so wet as she walked across the room, sat down, and felt her pussy throbbing.

"What are you guys up to?" Sandy asked.

"OH, we're just going to go down and work out." Lisa said.

Kathy now focused on Lisa's T-shirt and realized just how short it really was on her. Lisa could feel Kathy's eyes as she reached up to get a glass out of the cabinet and her shirt raised all the way up revealing she had no panties on. Lisa spread her legs and leaned foreword-letting Kathy see her pussy wide open from the rear. Michael felt like his cock was going to burst as he watched Lisa play her game of teasing Kathy.

Sandy too could feel her panties soaking as she watched Lisa and Michael seduce Kathy. She see's her friend was responding well to the seduction. If she had been out raged she would have left, yet she sat taking it all in.

"So you two like looking at porn together?" Kathy asked.

"I think it's just so naughty, don't you?" Lisa asked.

Kathy became aware that the game she loved to play was now being played on her now. They had pulled her in so well and now she realized just what was happening. She decided she was going to have some fun too.

"Maybe the next time I visit my younger brother I'll see if he would want to try it too." She replied.

"You have to be careful or he'll get the keyboard all sticky." Lisa said.

"What's the best way so he won't?" Kathy asked.

"Maybe later on I'll show you." Lisa answered.

Lisa leaned back and as she did the front of her shirt lifted exposing herself to all three of them. Sandy could hardly believe her eyes, as she was looking right at Lisa's shaved pussy. Kathy by now knew what the game was all about and was way past being shocked. Michael only hoped he did not cum in his shorts looking at Lisa being so daring.

"I like your t-shirt, it fits just right." Kathy said.

"I have another one if you would like to try it on." Lisa replied.

Kathy's heartbeat faster as she took everything in that was happening. Her crotch was screaming as she sat and decided what to do.

"Maybe you could come down and work out with us and then I'll show you how to keep Michael from getting the keyboard all gooey." Lisa said.

Kathy's head was thinking what to say but she heard the words come out of her mouth, "Go get me that T-shirt as long it is as short as yours."

"I have one even shorter but it's kind of naughty." Lisa said.

"I don't mind showing a little bit of myself." Kathy said.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
More Stories