My Sister Made Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex and Toni wake up, Sam helps the Pastor out.
22.2k words
4.71
71.6k
119

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,256 Followers

I realize that this series has a misleading title. Her Sister Made Her doesn't flow very well and I couldn't think of anything I liked better. I decided to go with it, so please forgive the confusion.

I understand that some of you find the reaction of the older people to Toni, Alex, and Sam a little creepy. While that isn't the central theme of this story, it does play a part in it. Please be warned. I don't want to spoil any action, but there will be some more creepiness. Hopefully I'll manage to write it so that it's exciting.

If that's not your cup of tea, I totally understand.

Some of my longtime readers know that I like to link my stories together in the same universe. JtSoU and Emily Untethered and in the same universe, and I can confirm that Lucky Man and My Sister Made Me are in the same universe. There may or may not be a crossover in the future. I'm still working that out.

Enjoy!

My Sister Made Me

Chapter 2

Alex

The early morning sun poured through the curtain as her mother pulled the shade open and went around the room picking up dirty clothes and tossing them in a basket.

Alex peered up at her as she leaned over the bed.

"Isn't this Toni's?" she asked glancing down. She saw the head of her other daughter turn and look sleepily up at her. "Aren't you two a little old to sleep in the same bed?"

Toni grumbled something and turned over, nuzzling up against Alex's bare chest under the covers of her bed.

Alex fought to contain the sigh of pleasure she felt as Toni began to quietly kiss her breasts. Looking up, she wiped the sleep from her eyes and smiled at her mother.

"Toni crawled in bed and said she had a bad dream," Alex lied, trying to explain.

Her mother, Claire, had already moved on and was dragging the dirty clothes basket with her. She shut the door behind her and Alex listened for her mother's telltale footsteps as they descended the stairs.

She threw the cover back and Toni's widely grinning face appeared. One of her hands was gently pulling at Alex's left nipple.

Giggling, Alex leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "I thought for sure that I would be weirded out this morning."

Toni shrugged. "It's probably because we're twins. It's like we're just masturbating."

Alex rolled her eyes. "We're not that much alike. It's more like we just had sex with a sister."

Shaking her head, Toni slid out of bed standing nude in front of her for second. "We didn't have sex, you moron. We just fingered each other a little."

Alex looked at her sternly. "Let's just announce that to the whole house," she said, covering her mouth with a single finger.

Toni rolled her eyes mockingly and left the room, still completely nude.

"Hi Danny," Alex heard her say a few seconds later.

"Jesus Christ Toni!" her brother said, obviously shocked to see his sister in such a state.

Alex sat on her bed after pulling on some underwear and finally had some time to process what had actually happened the night before. She tried to concentrate on homework, but wasn't able to. Then she went for a long run, several miles, and kept thinking about the feeling of her sister's pussy, or Toni's fingers in her pussy, and how hard the orgasm had been. It had felt like her parent's would come in at any minute and bust them for being deviants. It was so exciting and... intoxicating.

She felt her pussy getting wet, and silently berated herself, wondering just what the hell was wrong with her. By the time she got back and had showered, she was turned on, confused, and frustrated. She figured she should talk to Toni, but her twin probably wasn't bothered at all by it.

She went back to her own room and got into some old clothes. After trying to occupy herself by looking at random websites, playing some video games, sleeping, and seeing if Kenny and the guys wanted to hang out, all unsuccessfully, she sighed and sat up.

Toni knocked on the door and came in without waiting for Alex to give her the okay. She came over and sat on the bed next to her.

"I'm having a hard time concentrating," Toni said, looking irritated. "I think it's because of last night."

Alex snickered. "Ya think?"

Toni's expression lightened then and she laughed. "Are we fucked in the head?"

Alex thought for a moment and shrugged. "I don't know."

They fell silent for a long while, awkwardly waiting for the other to speak. Finally, they both turned and began to speak at the same time, and then fell silent again.

"I mean, I enjoyed it," Alex said.

"Yeah, I did too," Toni admitted.

"When I was running today, all I could think about was our fingers in each other, and how hard I came," Alex admitted.

"I stayed in my room all day, masturbating and trying hard to make myself come as hard as you made me," Toni confessed.

Alex raised an eyebrow.

"I couldn't make myself cum once," she said, frowning.

"Well," Alex started, and then felt really awkward and stopped.

"Do..." Toni said, and then she too fell silent.

Alex turned and smiled then, realizing the absurdity of the situation. "I'll see you later?" she asked.

Toni smiled, realizing too, how silly they sounded and nodded.

"Oo," she said, "No... Wade is coming over to watch a movie."

"You mean he's coming over to fuck," Alex corrected.

"Watch your mouth, young lady," Toni admonished. "And yes, we're going to fuck... probably."

Alex smiled and shrugged. "I'll be okay. I'm glad that he'll be able to take your mind off our little deviant episode. You two seemed to have lots of fun when I was watching you."

Toni grinned widely. "We never really talked about that. Did you like what you saw?"

Alex nodded. "It was the first real penis I'd ever seen. Is that big for a guy?"

Toni shrugged. "He's bigger than the others I've seen, but not much. I think he's pretty average, honestly."

Alex nodded. "I have to admit that it turned me on."

Toni rolled her eyes. "I know it did, retard. I saw you masturbating in our closet!"

She giggled in response and covered her mouth for a moment. "Oh yeah."

Toni snickered. "He's really good too," she said. Her eyes began to sparkle like they did when she was cooking up a scheme.

Alex saw the glimmer and sighed. "What Toni, what are you planning?"

Toni flashed a naughty grin. "I'm just thinking that he won't be able to tell us apart, will he?"

Alex covered her mouth. She slapped Toni on the shoulder then. "Oh my God, Toni! That's your boyfriend! You can't share him!"

"Why not?" her twin asked. "It's just with you. Besides, he'll never know the difference."

"You're way more experienced than I am!" Alex said, whispering. "I haven't even really seen a dick in person, other than our brothers and they don't count! He'd be able to tell when his loving girlfriend suddenly didn't know how to give a proper blowjob!"

Toni thought for a second. "You're absolutely right," she said, grinning.

Alex sighed, knowing that her twin's wicked little wheels were still spinning and before the night was through, she would have her way. She covered her face and shook her head.

"I don't suppose there's any way I can convince you to leave me out of your plans?" Alex asked.

"Nope!" Toni said, turning and heading to her room. "Make yourself presentable," she said. "And don't worry, we won't trick him."

Alex sighed, groaning and falling over into her pillow.

A few hours and several different sets of clothes later, Alex finally slipped on a low cut t-shirt of Toni's and a pair of simple shorts. She looked at herself in the mirror and pulled the front low, exposing some of her cleavage.

She frowned, unhappy but knowing that Toni would just force her to participate. She had no idea what her sister had planned though. Around thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang and she heard Toni pound down the stairs to answer it.

Voices downstairs conversed for a minute and then they got louder as the two walked up the stairs. She heard them enter Toni's room, and then the door to her twin's room being closed and locked. She heard the low murmur of someone talking in Toni's room through the closet, and for a while, thought that her sister had abandoned the plan. She busied herself texting back and forth with Kenny, who was thoroughly bored with the event that his parents had made him and his sister attend.

A little while later though, Toni appeared from the closet and went over to Alex's door. Locking it quietly, she held up her hand and pulled Alex with her. Pausing halfway through the closet, she went to the door that led to the hallway in the t-shaped closet and locked it.

"I guess we're wanting some privacy?" Alex asked sarcastically.

"You better believe it!" Toni answered, grinning and dragging her forwards.

Nervously, Alex allowed herself to be pulled through the closet and into her sister's room. Finally letting her go, she closed the closet door and then went to put on some low music to mask their conversation should anyone bother them.

Alex knew that at that time of the evening, both of her brothers would be out partying, and their mom never came upstairs unless it was to get dirty laundry. It was her kid's responsibility to get their clothes from the laundry room and put it up though, one of the few they had. That left their dad, who was out at a poker game, and Samantha, who was at the far end of the hallway, probably listening to her Christian music and studying or reading the bible, or hanging out with her platonic boyfriend.

She saw Wade, relaxing on the bed and smiled weakly. He grinned widely and cocked his chin at her.

"What's going on, Alex?" he asked.

She shrugged. "Oh, just being kidnapped by my little sister, that's all," she said. "Do you have any idea of what this is about?"

He shrugged. "No, but I think she wants some privacy," he said, chuckling. "I didn't know you were the older."

"By three stinking minutes," Toni said, rolling her eyes.

Alex snickered. "She hates being reminded that she's the baby of the family."

"Does she now?" Wade said, grinning.

Toni came back, ignoring the two of them and sat on the bed.

"So," she said, flipping her hair.

"So!" Wade mimicked, flipping an imaginary strand of hair in a very feminine fashion.

The twins both cackled, Toni slapping him on the arm. "Shut up," she said. Looking over, she scooted away from Wade and patted the empty space for Alex to come sit down.

"Toni..." Alex protested.

"Alex," Toni replied, pouting ever so slightly. "Please?"

Alex sighed, but continued to stand, stubbornly.

"Come on, Alex, just come sit down," Toni said.

Alex shook her head. "Tell me what you want first."

Toni glared at her. "Alessandra! Come... sit... down. Now."

Alex felt the pull then, and suddenly she was all for sitting down. Swearing, she shook her head trying to get rid of her sister's willpower, or whatever hold she had over her.

"Alex! Sit!" Toni said, her voice tinged with anger as she pointed at the bed.

Alex promptly moved over to sit between the two, smiling sweetly at Wade. She frowned a second later and turned back to Toni.

"Goddammit, Toni, you know I hate when you do that!" she said, slapping her sister on the arm.

Toni giggled and shrugged. "Then just do what I tell you to and I won't make you."

Wade had one eyebrow raised and was eyeing the two of them suspiciously. "What the hell was that?" he asked.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you," Alex said, still glaring at her twin.

"So my sister has been feeling self-conscious lately, my ever so sweet boyfriend," Toni said, ignoring his looks and his question.

"Oh yeah?" he replied, smiling. "Well, let me say..." he started.

"Just shut up and listen," Toni interrupted.

Alex covered her face, thoroughly embarrassed already and Toni hadn't even revealed her plan. "Will you just finish so I can go be embarrassed in my own room?" Alex said.

"Will you shut up so I can?" Toni replied, grinning. She winked and looked over at Wade. "As I was saying, my sister is self-conscious because she hasn't been with a guy yet. She's never given a blowjob, or been gone down on, or even touched a cock herself."

"Yep, I'm done," Alex said, standing. Toni quickly pulled her back to the bed. "Toniiiiiii," Alex whined. "Let me go, this is embarrassing!"

"Shush," Toni admonished. "I promise, you'll have fun," she said quietly, leaning in and winking. Something in the way Toni looked at her made her pussy get a little wet.

"Hey," Wade said, turning her towards him. "It's okay that you haven't done that stuff. You'll find the right guy."

Toni shook her head. "Shut it, stud. I'm going to be giving my sister a class on sexuality, and you're our practice dummy."

Alex's eyes went wide for a moment, but then she shook her head. "Toni, I can't do this."

"Nonsense," Toni said. "Wade's definitely up for it and he's not going to say a word."

Alex sighed and turned to look at him. A wide grin was plastered on his face. She rolled her eyes and sighed again.

"How can you be so sure?" she asked finally.

"Well, for one, he gets to fool around with two gorgeous twins, that's like... a major fantasy for most guys, right?"

"Hell yes," he admitted, still grinning like an idiot. "Some twins just look weird, but y'all are knockouts."

"And for two, he knows that if I hear a word of what goes on tonight from anyone else, I'll make sure that he never gets to fuck me again." Toni looked at him pointedly, but he only winked in response. She turned and looked at her sister. "Okay? You should be happy. You get to use my boyfriend to practice before you move on to a real guy."

"Hey now," Wade said, leaning forwards.

"Shut up," Toni interrupted.

She turned and brought both hands up to Alex's face, turning her to look directly at her. "I promise, he won't try to do anything you don't want him to, baby, and you will get some valuable experience. You know I could make you do this, but I'm not going to. I'll let you leave if you really, really want to. But just think of what you could learn! You can be experienced and really surprise the first guy you sleep with."

Alex had to admit that it sounded pretty good, practicing sex stuff without any repercussions. She didn't want to appear too eager though, and slowly sighed and shrugged.

"Yay!" Toni squealed excitedly. "Okay! Wade, take off your pants!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Alex said, sliding off the bed. "Can't we ease into this?"

"What, like with foreplay?" Toni said. "We're not actually going to make love you 'tard. Foreplay is what we're practicing."

Alex sighed deeply and scooted to the back of her sister's bed.

Wade, obviously comfortable with his body, had stood and removed his shirt and was unbuckling his pants.

Alex felt like she should avert her eyes and looked back to the other wall. Toni wasn't shy at all though, and grinned widely as he disrobed.

"Alright," Toni said, snapping her fingers. "Alex, your turn."

She shook her head vigorously. "You didn't say anything about me getting nude!"

Toni rolled her eyes and sighed. Quickly stripping, she held her arms out expectantly.

Knowing that Toni could very well just make her, Alex sighed and slid slowly out of bed. She glanced nervously at Wade, who smiled and slowly pulled his boxers off. She caught sight of his manhood and momentarily and completely forgot what she was doing. Her mouth was hanging open and she couldn't stop herself from staring.

Toni giggled and moved over, unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them off. She lifted the edge of her shirt and brought it up to Alex's breasts. Suddenly realizing what was happening, Alex snapped her head back to Toni and tried to lower the shirt, but her sister was very persistent. A few seconds later, Alex was standing in front of her sister's boyfriend, wearing only panties and a bra.

Toni giggled and moved around behind her and surprised Alex again by unclasping her bra. Both hands shot up and covered her breasts as her sister ripped her bra free. Both hands occupied, Toni quickly pulled off her panties, causing her to briefly drop a hand with a yelp, only to raise it back up.

Wade laughed as Alex frantically grabbed a pillow and covered herself.

"So," Toni said, smiling like the cat that got the canary. "Would you like to start on blowjobs or should we start with Wade going down on you?"

Alex groaned and slid back down to the bed. "I just want to leave, this is so weird."

Toni shook her head. "Nope, you already said okay. No take-backs!"

Alex sighed.

"Let's start with a blowjob," Toni said, grinning at her boyfriend. Wade's smile hadn't left his face.

Alex stood as he came over and looked expectantly at her sister.

Toni smiled and looked at the two of them. "Wade, sit on the bed. Alex, come over here with me and kneel down in front of him."

Sighing, she reached for Toni's outstretched hand and took it, sliding down in front of her sister's boyfriend.

"Okay," Toni said, matter-of-factly. She scooted forwards and nudged Alex to do the same. For her part, Alex couldn't take her eyes off the angry looking shaft in front of her. She was sitting on her feet, hands in her lap, her eyes glued to Wade's equipment.

He had a wide smile still plastered on his face as Toni reached up and began to gently stroke him up and down.

"So... basically anything you do to a guy is going to make them hard," Toni said. She hadn't needed to do any prep-work for Wade, as the guy had been fully erect as soon as the plan had been told to him.

He sighed and shook his head. "Listen, this is my dick and I'm the expert on making myself cum, so let me do this." He stared pointedly at Toni.

"Okay... fine," she said, sounding mildly irritated.

"Here," he said, reaching for Alex's hand. She glanced over at Toni for permission. She got a smile and a nod in response and looked back up. Gingerly, she laid her hand in his.

"I'm going to put your hand on me now, okay?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded shyly.

He grabbed her gently by the wrist and pulled her hand to his shaft. She couldn't control her smile as she wrapped her fingers and palm around the warm flesh.

He smiled down and nodded. "Now some of what Toni said is true. To get a guy hard, you really just have to do anything to his junk. Any attention at all feels good."

"Any attention?" she asked.

He nodded. "When guys first start getting boners, they tend to want to rub them on anything."

"That doesn't change," Toni said, grinning.

He chuckled and conceded the point. "Any soft contact feels good. You can pretty much squeeze the shaft as hard as you want, and it won't hurt. I mean, if you start to compress the flesh to a point that you actually cause damage, then yes, it will hurt and you might be a terminator."

Alex snickered and marveled at the feeling of the smooth flesh under her fingers. Wade fell silent for a minute and just let her explore his flesh. She ran her fingers up and down his shaft for a minute, and then wrapped her fingers in a circle down the shaft with the tip in her palm, bending it forwards and then letting it thwap upwards. She giggled and did it once more before she took it in her hand and began to gently stroke.

"You can also play with the balls," he said, nodding downwards. "Just bring your other hand up and cradle or pull them gently. You have to be gentle with those though, too much pressure and the fun ends," he said, grinning.

She giggled and did as he bade, bringing her free hand up and cradling his pendulous sack as she continued stroking.

"Does that feel good?" Alex asked. "Is this what a handjob is?" she asked, causing herself to blush.

He chuckled and nodded. "This is most definitely a handjob, and it feels really good. Don't let guys tell you that they need intercourse or a blowjob to cum. Plenty of guys can get off with a little lubrication and some female assistance. After all, this is how we bring ourselves off." She looked up and saw him raise his hand and wiggle his fingers. Nodding, she ran her fingers up and down his shaft.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,256 Followers