My Sister Moves In

Story Info
An incest story.
2.9k words
3.67
193.1k
132

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cobb85
cobb85
80 Followers

Until recently, I've lived on my own. I received a call from my younger sister a few weeks ago saying she has "had it" living with Mom and Dad, so she wants to get the hell out of there, even if it meant moving several hundred kilometers away from our parents. Hell, I know how she feels. That's why I am where I am.

My name is Matt. I am 29 years old and I'm a pretty average guy. As far as my looks go, I have a fairly muscular build as I have been working out for several years. Short brown hair with brown eyes. The only unfortunate thing is I am quite shy. I have zero confidence in myself what so ever. Probably has something to do with my smaller than average cock I'm sure. I've actually never had a long term girlfriend and I am still a virgin, believe it or not. Yes, it sucks, but I've learned to live with it and figured one day I'll be confident enough to actually take that step with a girl. I've always shied away from it up until now. I get some sort of stage fright and everything goes limp. The most I've had is a handjob, which was my most recent ex-girlfriend who did that for me and she didn't even let me cum. She had a wild / dominant side to her, which I actually thoroughly enjoyed, but alas, it never amounted to any actual sex. The closest I got to sex was me getting my cock ready to penetrate her and I came as soon as she took off her panties and spread her legs (it was the first time a woman had ever spread their legs for me). She wasn't too happy about that! I actually thought she was cheating on me on some point later in our relationship, but she ended things before I could get close enough to figure that out. So be it...

Anyways! Here we are. My sister, Jen, just moved in yesterday and she's settling in and looking for a job. Good stuff, right? You see, my sister has always been a good looking girl. I got teased a lot growing up in high school and beyond because all my friends wanted to get her in bed (and actually, a few did... stories for another time!). Last time I actually saw her was about 4 years ago. She had been a little on the pudgy side at that time, but she was still really cute. I've never really looked at her sexually, but now... Well she's definitely been working out. She lost a bunch of weight, but still has her curves in the right spots, then apparently started lifting weights a bit so she's all toned up in the right areas of her body as well.

A beautiful round ass, sexy legs, she even bragged to me yesterday about her abs and had to show them off by lifting her shirt and giving me a bit of a flash while flexing. She's not crazy ripped or anything, but JUST right. I know she is a 'C' cup for her bra size too as I recall stumbling into a conversation I shouldn't have between her and a friend she had over back when I used to live at home. And even with her weight loss, I'd say she's around the same size, give or take. Proud of her for getting in shape, yes I am, but now my mind is swimming with thoughts. Certain thoughts I never thought I'd have about my sister. Last night, I jerked off so hard that I came within a minute while thinking about her ab flash she gave me earlier in the day. Moaned a little too loud too, but I'm pretty sure she was fast asleep in the next room. There was no awkwardness when I saw her this morning, so I think all is well! Sounds like she just got home actually...

"Hello?!"

"Oh hey! Just in my room," I yelled back.

"Oh yeah...? Doing what exactly? Is it safe to come in?" she said with a questionable tone, but you could tell she had a big smile on her face when she said it.

"Um... Yeah it's cool." Seriously what is she hinting at here? That I am jerking off? She seemed way too okay with the idea of that by the tone of her voice.

She walks into my room. "Oh hey," as she is peaking over my laptop as if I am hiding something.

"What the hell are you looking at?" I snap at her. "I'm just watching some videos."

"Videos, eh??" That tone again... and a smirk. "What kind of 'videos?' Hmmm?"

"Uuuuuuh," (seriously speechless.. I'm not an idiot. She is seriously trying to get it out of me that I was watching porn, which I wasn't).

"Oh stop being like that," she snaps out of it, "I'm just fucking with you. Even if you were watching porn, I wouldn't mind! It's your home and all. I'm just visiting until I can get my own place, so don't let me get in the way of your normal everyday life, Matt!"

Shocked for a moment, I finally respond, "That's great, Jen. Seriously, thanks, but I wouldn't be doing that sort of thing with you home. That's just weird..."

"What sort of thing?" She questioned me with a smirk.

"Um... that thing you're talking about," I can't say it. She's my damn sister. Why are we even talking about this??

"What THING Matt? C'mon. I want to hear you say it. Grow some balls." She says to me in a real dominant tone. I just couldn't deny her...

"Jerking off," I finally say.

"Ugh, finally. You're cute. You realize I am 26 now, right? I KNOW what jerking off is and I KNOW that guys do it all the time. Especially guys like you... I mean!" She catches herself. "Sorry... But I mean guys like you who don't have a girlfriend. Guys with a girlfriend don't jerk off as much. At least the ones who have a steady sex life and know how to please their girl," she looks at me with another smirk at the corner of her eye.

"Yeah well, whatever. I don't need a girlfriend. I mean, it would be amazing obviously, but I just can't seem to meet the right girl for me. They always end things before we get really serious."

"Oh ya?" She says, as if knowing the answer. "Well, why do you think that is? Is there something you're not doing? Or something you can't do?"

"Ummm... I have no idea to be honest." Of course I do. I know exactly why. I have a small dick and cum too quickly, but there's no fucking way I'm going to say that to her.

"Well maybe it has to do with the size of your cock, Matt. Did you ever think of that?" She says with that smirk that won't wipe off her face while giving my pants a quick glance.

"What the fuck? What do you mean?" How in the hell does she know?? Or is she just guessing...? Play it cool. "Why would you say something like that? I'm your brother for fuck sake."

"Because I've seen it." She says nonchalantly.

"You...you've seen it?" I stutter. "What? How? When?"

"Hahahaha!" She laughs out loud. "I used to peek on you in your room back when we both lived at home. I used to be able to just see, in the darkness at night, you tugging away at your little dick while browsing whatever fucking porn you had up on your phone. That bright light in your face was enough to keep your eyes away from your door where I would watch you over and over, night after night, for a solid several weeks. I think it was shortly after that you moved out."

"..." I don't even know what to say to her. Not only did my own sister used to watch me jerk off, she knows that I have a small dick. I should be fucking furious, but I am so fucking hard right now it's not even funny. I slowly slide the laptop up over my cock area. Just in case she happens to glance down again and see anything popping up in my pants.

"Ya it was great. I used to have a good laugh over that. You stroking away, bringing yourself to the edge over and over. You really liked teasing your own little cock, didn't you? I recall some nights you would tease yourself for a solid hour before final blowing your little load. I always said to myself 'oh, this is gonna be a big load tonight,' and yet it was always tiny. Hahaha! So cute. I actually started to enjoy it after the first week or so. Do you still do that kind of thing? Bringing yourself to the edge several times?"

It's like I'm being interrogated here or something. I know she's my sister, but I'm so hard and I can't think straight...

"Um..." I stutter again.

"Oh c'mon. Spit it out," Raising her voice. "It's me, your sister. I've known you your whole life. And I know you're hiding your hard little dick right now. You're enjoying this, so just speak, dammit!"

"Yes," Fuck I can't believe I'm having this conversation with my sister.

"Yes, what?" She snaps.

"Yes, I still tease my cock a lot."

"You tease your what a lot?" She snaps again. I know what she wants me to say, so I give in.

"I tease my little dick a lot to this day. Sometimes for hours on end."

"Hours?!" She raises her voice again. "You'd think by now you'd have some sort of fucking stamina. And yet you still cum in under a minute. Yes, Matt. I heard you last night jerking off in your room. These walls in here are pretty thin. What was it, 30 seconds? Did my little flash of my abs from earlier in the day do that to you?"

"Yes." May as well go all out now with this conversation. "You look incredible. I never thought of you this way before, but now... your body is amazing and you got me really turned on yesterday."

"Kind of like right now, huh? Show me." She says, glancing down at my pants as she rips my laptop from my hands. "Ah ha! There it is. That little tent. Take off all your clothes. Now."

"What? Now?...Why?" I have no idea what to do. All I know is I'm the hardest I've ever fucking been in my life right now.

"It's been at least 4 years since I've seen you jerk your little cock. I've missed it. I think about it all the time. Especially when my ex-boyfriends over the years were fucking me. It was always on my mind as their big real man size cocks slid in and out of my wet pussy... What the fuck?!" She stops herself. "HAHA! Is that a fucking wet spots on your pants? Did you cum??!"

"What?!" I look down and see a little wet spots where the head of my cock is poking up into my pants. "No, I swear! I think it's just pre-cum."

"That much pre-cum from me talking about you stroking your little dick and how big my ex-boyfriends were? Hahaha! So cute, Matt. Now c'mon. Clothes. Off. Now. I want my show and I'm going to get it," She's snaps with her last comment.

I sigh... and take off all my clothes and lie back in bed where I was.

"WOW! You are in SHAPE!" She says loudly. "Seriously, holy fuck. You look amazing, Matt. You have seriously been working out. And look! Your tiny dick! Just as small as I remember it! What a waste of a body like that to be paired with a tiny dick. You realize this is why you don't have a lot of luck with women, right?"

"Uuh... what do you mean?"

"Haha, I mean girls don't like tiny dicks! Tell me, when these girls left you in the past. Did they ever see your dick?"

"Yes. Pretty much all of them."

"And how long after they saw your tiny dick did they end things with you?"

"..." I sit there silently. My cock still rock hard and twitching away. Longing to be stroked.

"So pretty right away I'm guessing," She was right. I just didn't want to openly admit it, but it's making sense now. "So now do you understand? Girls don't like small cocks. It's a fact. And YOU have small cock. How big is it? Like 4 inches? 4 and a half?"

"Um.. I have no clue. I've never measured it."

"Well..." She says looking around my room, spotting a ruler poking out of a cup on my desk with other supplies. "Let's find out!" She grabs the ruler off my desk and comes back over. "Okay let's see," She says as she grabs my my cock with her thumb and index finger, resting the ruler up against it.

As she does this, my cock begins dribbling out a steady stream of pre-cum over her fingers and I moan a little bit uncontrollably."

"Yep. 4.1 inches or thereabouts. AKA: Tiny! The average is like 6 or 6 and a half inches. You're way off!" She exclaims as she wipes her fingers off on my stomach as if her brother's pre-cum on her hands means absolutely nothing to her. "Oh wow..." She begins caressing my abs, "You have amazing abs. So sexy. Mmmmm... Do you like that? Does it feel nice to have your hot sister caress your body?"

My head falls back into the pillow and my eyes roll back a bit as a little more pre-cum dribbles out while she caresses my abs and chest with both her hands.

"Hehehe, so cute. See this is why girls don't fuck you, Matt. You have a penis and you have a pool of pre-cum at the base of your tiny dick and I've barely touched you. And I assume you're right on the edge. Am I right?"

I moan trying to speak... "Mmmm, yes. I am really close."

"Well then, let's get a move on, shall we? Stroke it. Stroke it for your little sister just like you used to when I would peek in on you back at home. Show me how quick you can cum, just like you did last night while thinking of my hot body. Here.." She hikes up her already really short shorts a bit more. "Look at my thighs and stroke. That should be enough skin for your tiny dick to shoot its load I'm sure."

Before she even finished speaking, I was jerking off like crazy.

Here I am, a 29-year-old guy with his 26-year-old sister in his bedroom of his own home and she is completely owning me. Ordering me to do what she wants. And I fucking love it.

"Ready to cum?" She says looking into my eyes, gauging my reaction.

"Mmmm, fuck yes."

"Okay I want you to cum in 5...4...3...2..."

"Oh fuck!! Jen, I'm gonna cum! I can't hold it!"

She pauses a little longer... "ONE! Shoot your tiny load! C'mon now."

What followed was one of the strongest orgasms I'm ever had in my life. It was insane and felt incredible. I couldn't believe how long it lasted.

"Wow," she says staring down at my cock now going limp as I lay there with my eyes closed. "That was... still a really small load." She says with a big smile and giggles a little. "I thought for sure I'd see an ACTUAL load from you after all that build-up, but nope! Still tiny. Tiny load from a tiny penis. Too funny! I bet that felt good huh? I could tell by how much you were moaning and almost screaming while you were cumming. I bet the neighbours heard you."

Oh fuck. God no. One neighbour is an old lady who can barely hear, but the one on the other side is a young guy, in his twenties. Big macho type asshole. And he fucking knows my sister is living here now.

"By the look on your face, I'm going to guess that you don't like the idea of the guy next door knowing you just screamed like a girl while you came in front of your sister. Ya I met him earlier today when I was heading out. Seems like a nice guy! And really HOT! I wonder if he's single..." She says as she walks over to my closest and grabs a small towel I had hanging in there.

"Here, clean up," She says as she tosses the towel on my cock now completely limp. "Better yet, go jump in the shower. You should take me out for dinner tonight after I allowed you to do that in front of me. Leave the door open. I want to be sure you aren't going to jerk off again. From now on, you will only stroke your cock under my supervision. Got me?"

"Okay." I say reluctantly as I get up off the bed and walk towards the bathroom.

I have a feeling things are going to get very interesting in the next few weeks.

cobb85
cobb85
80 Followers