My Sister Moves In Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen continues her guidance over her brother.
2.8k words
3.96
73.9k
62

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cobb85
cobb85
79 Followers

Here I am at one of the classiest places in town having dinner with my sister. I can barely afford it, but... well it was her choice and there was no fucking way I was saying no after what happened earlier. That was insanely hot and if there is any way it can happen again, I will do anything to help in the matter.

We finish up our meal and just chat...

"What's wrong with you? You've barely said a word since we got here," she says as I stare at my glass of water barely blinking, replaying today's events over and over in my head.

"Um... yeah sorry Jen. I was just..."

"You were just thinking about earlier, weren't you?"

"Yes," I say reluctantly, glancing up at her for a quick second then back down.

"Hahaha! You're so cute. You can't even look me in the eyes. Did I fuck you up THAT much after today? C'mon, Matt!" she says, then lowers her voice a little, "It was fun. And yes, it will happen again."

I glance up with wide eyes, glancing quickly down to her incredible cleavage.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" she continues in a soft tone to be sure no one around us can hear our conversation, "You better believe I was damn serious about what I said. Don't forget. You will only jerk that little dick under my supervision, got me?"

Those last words were gut wrenching, but such a huge turn on. Who knows what devious plans she has going on in that mind of hers...

"So..." I stumble on my words a bit, "how... how often are we talking here?"

"How often?" she says sounding puzzled, but you can tell she knows exactly what I'm asking.

"Yeah, you know..." glancing down quickly at her cleavage again, hoping she doesn't notice, "how often am I going to be able to jerk off?"

"As often as I fucking say. How about that?"

"..." I stay silent. 'Fucking hell' is all I can think.

"Hehe! I'm just fucking with you. How often do you do it now?"

"I dunno... Like 2 or 3 times a day maybe."

"Holy shit! Are you kidding??" she raises her voice in shock, but quickly catches herself and brings back that soft sexy tone she has... "And you wonder why you have stamina issues and cum so quickly? Matt, jesus christ. No. Fuck no. You'll be lucky if you get to cum a couple times a week with me. Seriously, we need to fix you and I really think this will help," she can't help but let out a little smirk at the end of that sentence, but quickly wipes it away by hiding it with a sip of her water.

She puts her glass down and catches me, for probably the fourth or fifth time since we sat down, getting a glance at her beautiful tits in that revealing shirt she is wearing. And then I feel it... her foot... slowly sliding up my leg. I look up at her and she's fucking grinning at me.

"What's wrong, Matt?" she says in a soft evil tone while her foot makes contact with my already hard cock.

She makes a little fake gasping noise.

"Matt... now now," she begins softly stroking my cock with her foot through my pants, "my oh my, look at you. I guess you're all charged up to shoot another one of your tiny loads? Hmm? It's been about an hour, so I would hope so. You see," she begins stroking a little harder and a little faster with her foot, "in my experience, when real men, who have real man sized cocks and actual stamina, fuck a woman, they are usually ready to go for another round just minutes after cumming AND they can do it at least a few times to keep their woman satisfied, but no... not you. Guys with little dicks like yours and no stamina can only hope to even please their lady on the first round and any round after that? Yeah right. The girl is either gone or past out and most importantly, disappointed."

I'm looking at her. Deep into her eyes. Yet I am only half listening. My eyes every now again glancing down at her tits and her neck and arms... any skin she has showing, I'm imagining myself touching it, caressing it, kissing it, licking it... I want her so bad. I want to fuck my sister.

"Mmmm yes, how you doin over there?" she continues to stroke and I continue to get closer to the edge. "You're not getting close, are you? Because you know you're not allowed. You know what," she slows down her pace on my cock a bit, "I'm thinking once week is actually a good schedule. What do you think, pussyboy?"

"Huh, what?" I know what she said, but the 'pussyboy' caught me way off guard.

"Pussyboy. That's my new nickname for you. Do you like it?" she picks up the pace on my cock a bit and I let out a little moan.

"Mmm yes. Yes I love it," I say softly, even though I fucking hate it, but I really don't fucking care right now.

"Good," she says as she takes another sip of her water. "So as I was saying. Once a week. That's how often you will cum for me."

"But.. Jen.. I..."

"Quiet," she picks up the pace and pressure even more on my cock, "Once a week. Got it? Or did you want to make it twice a month?"

"Yes, okay... once a week, please!" I just blurt out without any hesitation, my mind focusing only on one thing right now.

"Good boy. It's all you really need anyway. I mean, 2 or 3 times a day? That's way too much. Maybe for a guy with a real sized cock. Sure, no problem. They can do whatever they want. But tiny dicks? Haha, no way."

I just nod in agreement, getting closer to cumming by the second.

"Hehehe," she snickers softly, "this is so fucking easy. I wonder what else I can make you do..."

"Excuse me," a low voice comes from the next table several feet away and I completely snap out of it looking over to him as he gets up and walks towards us. Jen stops stroking, but her foot remains resting softly on my cock as she looks over to the jerk who just interrupted us, "Are you Matt?"

"Oh...hey man, how's it going?" My asshole neighbour from the apartment next door. Must be out on another one of his dates as he is sitting across from yet another incredibly hot woman. His name is James. He's probably about my age, maybe a couple years older, African American, very short black hair, pretty tall.. I'd say about 6 and a half feet probably. Built like a brick house. He's one of those single guys who has a regular job by day and hits the gym every evening.

"Aren't you going to introduce me?" completely side-stepping my question as if he has no care in the world.

"Yeah, sorry. This is my sister, Jen."

"Sister?! Hahaha, that explains it! I don't think I've ever seen you out on a date, especially with a girl as beautiful as you," he looks over in Jen's direction, "Nice to meet you, Jen." His date seems unimpressed that his eyes and attention are no longer on her, especially after that comment towards Jen's looks.

"Well it's nice to meet you, too!" They shake hands. Great.. that's all I need. My sister becoming friends with the obnoxious ass living next door to me.

"Well, I'll let you two get back to it," he says as he turns back towards his table, "I guess I'll be seeing a lot more of you, Jen. Are you staying in town for a while?"

Is he... hitting on her?

"Sure am," Jen doesn't even hesitate as I catch her checking him out while he walks back to his seat, "I'm actually living with Matt now. At least for the foreseeable future."

"Oh yeah? Well that's awesome. I will definitely be seeing you then. Have a good night!"

Why is he being such a nice guy? He's usually a fucking dick. I guess when you have two beautiful women in the room, that can really change things.

"Wow, it's a good thing they have long covers on their table here, huh? That could have been awkward." She says as she puts her foot down. "He seems nice. I thought you said he was a dick?"

I just sigh and roll my eyes. "Don't worry... he is a dick. Trust me."

"Well he seemed nice to me. Anyways, let's go pay and get out of here. I'm beat and want to get some sleep. Are you okay to stand up? Or did you need another minute?"

"What? No. I'm fine." What I really wanted to say was how pissed I was that James ruined the mood.

"You sure? Not pitching a little tent under there?" At the corner of my eye I see James look over towards us, as if he heard what Jen had said.

"Jen!" I exclaim to her in a whispering yell, "What the fuck? Keep it down."

"Oh whatever. C'mon, let's go home."

Back at home, I'm just lying in bed with my small table lamp flicked on next to me, browsing the web on my phone, when I start to hear voices mumbling through the wall a little bit. Pretty certain that's exactly where James' room is since I have heard MANY women moaning very loudly in pleasure from there. Even though I may hate the guy, I definitely jerk off several times a week listening to his girlfriend's moan. It's so damn hot. That lucky bastard...

And here we go. I can already hear soft moans starting. Damn, that girl he was with was really hot tonight. Probably one of the hottest I've even seen him with. She's probably sucking his cock right now. Just imagining that is making me so fucking hard, but I can't stroke it. No... I don't want to piss off Jen in case she catches me...

"Hey Matt, where do you keep your spare towels?" Jen pops her head through the door completely unexpectedly.

"Holy shit, Jen. You scared the fuck out of me... Towels are in the small linen closet next to the bathroom. The woman's moans continue from next door.

"Ok thanks... what the fuck is that noise? Are you... are you watching porn on your phone? You're not jerking off, are you?!"

"No, I swear! It's just James' girlfriend next door. I think his bedroom is right here. I can always hear him having sex with his girlfriends.

"OH YEAH??!" she exclaims with wide eyes as she walks in my room in her skimpy little pajamas and sits on my bed next to me. "Hehe," she snickers under her breath a little, "this is great. You can hear them really well... Wow, this must KILL YOU! Hahaha. Let me guess... you must jerk off every time you hear him fucking one of his girls, don't you?"

Christ, she's killing me here. "Yes.. quite a bit actually."

"Of course you would. Imagine that... a tall, muscular, black man sliding his loooooong hard cock into a BEAUTIFUL woman. One of many that he has fucked in his life, I'm sure. You're hard just thinking about that, aren't you?"

"Yes..." I say reluctantly, although I'm obviously enjoying this hoping it progresses into something like earlier today.

"Show me. Get up, take off your underwear and lie back down. Now."

I was already sliding off my boxers before she finished that sentence, then quickly hopped back into my bed, leaving the covers off.

Still sitting next to me, cross-legged, she says "Yep, had a feeling. Hard as can be, hehe... Oh listen... her moans are getting louder. He must be starting to slide his big cock into her now. Do you ever think about what it must feel like to have a big cock? Like if things would feel different? I know you're still a virgin and all, so you don't even know what sex feels like, but I wonder if it would feel different for a guy who has a big cock versus a guy who has a tiny cock like you."

"I... um..." stumbling on my words as usual, "I'd imagine it would probably feel better?" I say it like a question as I just have no clue.

"Yeah probably." The moaning next door is getting louder. "Start stroking your dick."

Without hesitation, I start pumping away and FAST.

"Whoa, slow down! Easy now. Nice and slow. Real men fuck their women nice and slow at first," she grabs my hand that's on my cock and brings me down to MUCH slower pace, "See? That's much better, hmm?" she's pretty much giving me a handjob now with my own hand... if that even makes sense. So close, yet so far. And she has me on the same pace as the moans coming through the wall.

"Yes.." I mutter, "it's... better, but it's torturous!"

"It's only torturous because you're used to pumping away quick and fast and blowing your little load. Or bringing yourself to the edge over and over, several times a minute. You gotta slow it down, like this," she continues guiding my hand, "trust me, Matt. This is good for you. You're going to have to fight through it. Let's see if you can last as long as James can next door. We'll see if we can keep the same pace as him too based on the moans we hear."

God no... this isn't going to work. Jen hasn't heard James fuck before. He may start slow, but he picks up the pace and keeps a quick pace for at least 15 to 20 minutes. There's no fucking chance I'm making it through this, but I don't want to ruin this moment...

"Okay," I say softly as she releases her hand from mine while I continue with the pace she guided me on, "I'll do my best."

"Yes, you will do your best, but this isn't right." She gets up... what the fuck is she doing... oh god, she's taking off her pajama pants. All she is wearing is a tight blue thong and a skin tight tank top showing off her every curve. She turns quickly to throw her pants towards my door and I get a quick glimpse of her ass and my stroking pace speeds up.

"HEY!" she yells, "did I say you could speed up? Slow it back down"

"Jen!" my whispering yell again, "keep it down, if we can hear them, they can hear us and that was LOUD."

The moaning stopped.

"Uh oh..." Jen says snickering as she sits down next to me again, crossing her perfectly toned and smooth looking legs, "do you think I ruined the mood?"

The moaning starts again, this time faster. You can actually hear smacking noises to as their bodies are hitting each other.

"Oh wow! He's really giving it to her! Okay go, same pace. Let me see you stroke it to the same pace as James fucking his woman."

I speed up on her command, trying to keep up, but already getting close.

"Jen... I'm getting close."

"Oh for fuck sake. Already?" she blurts out disappointingly.

Pre-cum is already dribbling down my cock as I continue stroking, hoping she will let me cum, then suddenly, the noises stop next door and you hear the faint sound of a phone ringing in the distance. Then some chatter...

"...are they done?" Jen says with her ear towards the wall. I had to stop stroking otherwise I would have already cum by now...

A couple of minutes go by and the sound of his apartment door can be heard closing.

"Damn... that's too bad. And just to think... I was going to let you cum as he was cumming." She laughs. I'd like to think she was telling the truth here, but I guess I'll never know.

But... she won't leave me like this, will she? I'm so close and dying to cum.

"Do you think he is finishing himself off? Probably..." Jen ponders out loud, "Yeah I think he would. He probably had a huge load building up with a woman like that in his bed! But too bad for you, pussyboy. Clean up that little puddle of pre-cum with some tissue and get some sleep."

I don't think I've ever brought myself to the edge like that and not finishing...

She gets up and walks towards the door, then bends over to pick up her pants that she threw earlier, making sure to take an extra long time to do so, knowing that I am watching her every move. Her ass is fucking incredible. Especially being able to see so much with that thong she has on. God fucking dammit...

She turns back with an evil grin, "Good night!" and closes the door.

Fuck.

cobb85
cobb85
79 Followers