My Sister, My Self

Story Info
Adult twins don't want to let their shared world go.
1.3k words
4.29
93.8k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,248 Followers

I like to read books about twins. I just read about two guys, reared apart, with no contact with each other. They both grew up to be firemen, with wives named Bobby, a son Richard, and cavities in the same teeth. Then there's the Lawrence sisters, living a continent apart: at the moment one is getting an emergency appendectomy, the other wakes up with shooting pains in her side.

I understand some of what that's all about because I have a twin sister. Her name is Anne and mine is Michael and I'm not always sure where I end and she begins.

We grew up in a small out of the way town in New Hampshire. There weren't many kids around and we were each other's best friends.

We never fought. I mean never. When I tell people that, they say, "it's impossible", "you don't remember", "it's unhealthy", and things like that. All I know is, we never fought. She played ball with me, I played house with her, and we played "doctor" together: nothing serious, just the usual inquisitive kid's stuff.

We loved each other, right from the start. I can't remember a time when we didn't hold hands and take care of each other.

Our babbling to each other tuned into a crazy language only we could understand. I can imagine now how annoying it must have been for everyone, including our parents, to have kids around who were always laughing and talking in a "foreign" language. We didn't really care: we always preferred each other's company to anyone else's.

Although we had twin beds, Anne always came to sleep with me when were young. It seemed so natural; I thought everyone slept with arms around someone else. At first, our parents thought it was "cute"; then they became "concerned" and we ended up in separate bedrooms.

That didn't matter because we were all over each all day long. We liked touching each other, so we did it. When we were twelve and went to the "big" school, I remember how we practiced kissing with each other so we would be ready for other kids. Those may have been the sweetest kisses I ever tasted.

As we went into our teens, we literally watched each other grow. We always went into the woods by "our" stream to check on our progress. I watched and felt Anne's breasts, as they went from small swellings with puffy pink nipples, to the full, round 36D she is today.

It seems funny now, at nineteen to picture us standing naked in the woods at twelve, with my hand on her boob, her hand exploring between my legs, and having a conversation as if nothing strange was going on.

There's one other thing I remember very clearly about those times in the woods. I would be touching her and then I would always ask her the same question, every single time. "Anne, are you always going to let me do this?" It's like that great song "Will you still love me tomorrow", it's not enough that everything is perfect now; I also have to know it's going to be perfect tomorrow.

Of course things change: we were still very close and saw each other all the time, but it wasn't the same. We got older, went out with people, and got involved.

I had an on and off girlfriend until two days ago. Anne's boyfriend asked her to marry him, and that's when it hit the fan.

I was home alone when Anne came into my room. With a half smile she said, "Michael I have some news: Lee asked me to marry him. He also wants to go to work in his father's construction business in Nevada".

If it's possible to have twelve emotions hit you at once, they did then. I sort of stammered, "What did you tell him?"

"It was very strange because I thought I'd jump if he asked me: but when he did, for some reason, I started thinking about you. I told him I was overwhelmed and needed a little time. Maybe I just needed to talk to you."

At that moment I just looked at her. Let me tell you what I saw. A perfect beauty that I knew would remain that way to me no matter how long we lived. I've given the only statistic I know. She's a 36D. That interested me enough for me to ask her.

She comes up to my mouth when I kiss her head, so she's probably 5.6''. When I lift her in my arms in a hug she feels about 110. When I look into her eyes they're crystal green; and when I touch her skin it's satin from her neck across her breasts down to her thighs and long legs.

Now she's looking back at me and the green of her eyes is sparkling from the tears that fill them. "Michael how could I not see you, or touch you, or be with you anymore?"

"You can't and I can't", I said. I walked up to her and put my hands on her shoulders and said, "Annie, let's say it now or just be miserable and get on with our lives without each other".

It came out in a cry, " Oh Michael, I love you, I love you."

If I only remember one kiss in my life, that's going to be the one. Everything we ever felt and never said was in that kiss. Not that there was anything wrong with the kisses that followed, we just kissed and kissed and kissed.

We tore off our clothes and became lots more intimately acquainted with the bodies we knew. Do you know how sometimes you don't realize how hungry you are until you start eating? That's how Annie went at my cock. I thought my sweet sister was going to devour it.

My Anne was moaning as she sucked. I love hearing that in my head: my Anne, my Anne. She would never be more my Anne then when I finally had my cock in her. I can't imagine anything feeling better than being in my sister's cunt. She was so wet I could hear her juices as I pumped in and out of her.

I didn't want to come because I wanted it to last forever: so I pulled out and put my face in her crotch. I raised her legs in the air and spread them. I licked long and slow in her cunt, on her clit, and in her ass. Then I heard her say something no one else on earth could understand because she said it in our secret childhood language. "Michael…Michael… I want you forever; I want you in me…Michael …my home."

In our language, home was a name we called each other; and it was how I felt now…Home.

I went back into her and fucked my beautiful sister and my beautiful sister fucked me back. We led each and waited for each other. At the point of no return, she started to scream. I came, and between us we made enough noise to set off car alarms. Remember the movie "Frankie and Johnny"? - like that.

Now, what are the chances, that just as we're both bellowing, our parents are going to walk in? Slim to none right? Well, you know it; walk in they did. Hearing the noise they come in the bedroom to rescue whoever is being killed…Surprise!

Pandemonium ensues of course …blah, blah…jail…blah, blah …crazy house…blah, blah…do this to us.

We made all the right noises about accident, never happen again, never speak about it, - things calmed down.

Anne is getting married. We decided it would be the best thing. Not to Lee but to me: in a manner of speaking. We're leaving and not looking back. We love each other, period. We're going to be with each other, period. We're going to make love with each other every night, comma, comma, comma, comma.

Worrying about the future and worrying about the past: it started in the woods and here we are now. " I'm not asking, "Will you still love me tomorrow".

My only ambition is to finish this sentence.

I have my Anne and she has me.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,248 Followers