My Sister Returns

Story Info
A man's estranged sister returns to his life.
5.5k words
4.23
73.5k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

I knew that something was amiss the moment that I showed up at my house, which might have seemed small to some, but was mine free and clear (no mortgage BS, thank God!). There, sitting on my front porch, was a woman that I hadn't seen since she was a little girl, but she was unmistakable: Carly, my own sister. I stood, stunned really, at the sight of my ravishingly beautiful sibling, before reminding myself that she was one of THEM. Yes, she was part of the family who had disowned me and kicked out when the moment that they could get away with it. She never objected to my expulsion, never spoke up for me, and near as I can tell, probably benefited from suddenly being an only child, despite how kind I had been to her.

"Oh, it's you," I finally spoke, my tone very cold and curt with her, which prompted a very surprising reaction: she was actually hurt by my words.

"Yes, brother, it's me. Your kid sister. Remember me? You took me for my first ice cream cone. You read me bedtime stories when Mom and Dad sometimes had better things to do. You took me to soccer games and cheered for me. Yes, bro, I remember what all you did for me. You were a great big brother. I haven't forgotten. What happened to that brother? Where did he go?" Carly asked me with a very pained and saddened voice right then.

"He was disowned by his parents, betrayed by his sister, kicked out of the house, cut off entirely, and pretty much treated as a non-person. Did you forget already?" I reminded her, causing her to sob and shake her head in pain, "That man is dead and gone. Buried by heartache and loneliness long since."

"You really think that I betrayed you? Turned against you? Rejected you as Mom and Dad did? I'm your sister! I'm your baby sister! I would never do that to you! Not in a million years! Don't you get that I was only 11? You were 18! I'm fucking sorry that Mom and Dad discarded you like garbage, but I had nothing to do with that! Please, bro...please understand that I do care about you and I have cried night after night these past 7 years, I swear to God! This was the first time that I could come to you and speak to you in more than half a fucking decade, Reuben! Please," Carly begged me to accept her explanation.

"Not one card. Not one letter. Not one postcard. Not even a secret text or note or anything. No phone calls. No contact on social media, sis. Yes, I thought that you were done with me, that you felt exactly as they did, and that you were glad to be rid of me, so you could inherit their money," I told her bluntly, making her cry some more.

"I know...I know! I was scared! Scared to be next! You at least were old enough to survive! What would I have done as a preteen girl? Sold my body? Gotten raped night and day? Got hooked on crack or heroin or crystal meth? I was terrified to learn that our parents didn't love us unconditionally after all. The lesson that I learned was that they loved a certain ideal or dream of us, but not the messy reality. Once their illusions were shattered, we were both doomed. I lived in dread, every single fucking day, both of them kicking me out onto the streets and of learning that you had died violently somehow. I cried repeatedly to think of what you must think, how alone you must feel.

"Please, bro. Please understand. I. AM. SO. SORRY. I beg you, please forgive me for hurting you! I was scared, but I obviously hurt the hell out of you! I didn't know how much, but I do now," Carly pleaded with me for mercy, the same way that I had begged my parents not to kick me out (hey, I was a very scared young man right then).

My heart broke. No matter how angry I was, no matter how bitter, I hadn't seen Carly in seven long years and she bawled her eyes out right in front of me, tearing me up inside all over again. I couldn't bear to cause her the same pain that Mom and Dad caused me. I reached out to Carly, pulled her close, and embraced herself, letting her cry on my shoulders. I held her tight in my arms and stroked her hair, letting her sob as much as she wished while I did so. I cried at last, myself, after years of fighting back and curbing all human emotions as tightly as I could. I wept as I held my sister in my arms, my baby sister who needed love and acceptance, too.

"Come on inside, in case the neighbors get the wrong idea. Let's have a stiff drink and something to eat. You like whiskey?" I offered my sister, not caring about the drinking age right then.

"Whiskey sour, if you can manage it, bro. Yeah, I've drunk a bit now and then, mostly to dull the pain. You have no idea what it's like to be the only one in my household who remembers my brother's birthday and wants to celebrate it, to see it dismissed as yet another day of the week. It hurt like hell whenever my own birthday came around and it felt as if I were getting your presents as well as mine. Same with Christmas! How could anyone celebrate Christmas and have no empathy or compassion for their own flesh and blood? What kind of Christmas spirit is that?" Carly ranted, even as I poured us both drinks, mine a highball with Mountain Dew.

"Baby girl, it's okay now. At least for now. For now, let's just drink, eat, and catch up, okay? I want to know what my sis has been up to, anyway," I told her as I handed her the cocktail.

"Well, I've been trying to survive, honestly. The wheels of karma are a funny thing, bro. Mom and Dad have lost everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING! They've even lost their freedom. They're in prison, bro. Jailed for tax evasion, embezzlement, and securities fraud, among various other offenses. The IRS put a lien on the house, the car, the whole enchilada. It turns out that Mom and Dad owe roughly 4 million dollars between them in back taxes. It's all gone, bro! All of it! We're as poor as you became, if not worse now. You got lucky in that sense. The IRS knew of you, but as you haven't lived there in seven years, it was obvious that you were an innocent party, though I had to make it clear, just in case. Of course, I was a minor, so they can't go after me," Carly fought back bitter laughter as well as tears.

"Do you at least have a place to stay?" I asked her, now quite worried for her welfare.

At barely eighteen, my kid sister was on her own just like me, except with the advantage of an older brother who was still hurt and angry with her, but loved her nonetheless. Was she still in high school?

"I've been...staying at a homeless shelter. After all, I am homeless now. I catch rides to high school whenever I can or otherwise get up early enough to walk there. I don't even have my bicycle anymore, bro! They even took that!" Carly started crying again.

I put my arms around my baby sister yet again and smelled her...she was sweet as ever, so evidently the shelter must have showers...well, of course, they did. Well, she wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. I was going to take her in as long as she needed. She was my sister. She had hurt me, yes, but she was my sister and now I understood the fear, the abject terror at the root of what I had thought of as betrayal. I was able to forgive her, because she had just been a little girl at the time. I refused to do to her what our parents had done to me.

"Well, from now on, you're staying with me, okay, baby girl? You don't have to leave at all. I own this house free and clear and you're free to stay with me, to finish high school, and to work once you graduate. I wish I could afford to put you through college, but we both know that's not practical. I will ask you to get a job once you're out of high school, but for now, your job is that of a student in my book. I'll keep a roof over your head and we can be roommates as well as siblings. We can try to repair our relationship as brother and sister. If I had the money, I'd take us both to a therapist or something. Instead, we'll just have to work it out among ourselves," I told Carly as I held her tight.

"Reuben...I...don't know what to say! Once again, you're there for me. I only hope that someday, I can be there for you, too. That's all I got to say! I don't even know how to cook. Mom and Dad never showed me how!" Carly cried as I held her close.

"Shhhh...just let big bro handle that, okay? How about we order some pizza for now, though? You still eat pizza, right?" I asked her and she nodded as she rested her head against my chest.

"Same ol' bro, same old Reuben Rabinowitz, generous, kind, protective, and always hungry!" my sister added a little teasing at the end, "Of course, I enjoy pizza! What self-respecting teen doesn't?"

"Same ol' sis, same old Carly Rabinowitz, sweet, mushy, clingy, and bratty!" I replied as I ruffled her hair, "I love you, sis. Just the way that you are."

"Don't mess up my hair! Oh, who am I kidding? I'm already having the worst hair days ever since I moved to the shelter! I don't have a boyfriend anymore, since it all happened, either," Carly pouted, "Can I have Veggie Lovers?"

"Of course, you can, sweetie! As for the boyfriend, what happened there?" I asked her, truly concerned as I dialed the numbers for the pizza delivery, "Did he dump you because of all of this? If so, he's no great loss, anyway."

"No, I dumped him because of...all of this. He doesn't need my drama and I don't need a boyfriend when I can't give him the attention he deserves. I'm a little busy trying to survive. Besides, I was...so desperate that I was considering...prostitution? I didn't know what else I could do with my life," Carly turned to me, a bit embarrassed as I gave my orders briefly to the operator and heard the notice of a forty-minute wait.

"Well, there's no need for that. Don't get me wrong. I'm no prude. People who voluntarily act as escorts, that's okay with me. But I don't want my baby sister turning tricks on a street corner for strangers and giving half her money to a pimp who's going to rape and beat her and get her addicted to crack. No way! No, you're staying here, you're calling up your damn boyfriend, and you're getting back together with him, if he'll take you back!

"Or, if you don't want him, you'll date someone else, but you're having a high school life, complete with slumber parties, BFFs, text messages, girlfriends, boyfriends, whatever! You're getting your prom! You're getting everything that I never got because I had to go back for my GED later. The cycle will end with me. It will not pass on to you!" I insisted as I poured us both another whiskey, Jack Daniels' to be precise.

"Um, that wasn't the only reason that I dumped him, and please don't get mad at me for this, but I was...kinda hoping for you and me. To be, you know, a bit more than brother and sister," Carly told me, making me spew my drink for a second.

Carly hastened to clean up the mess and then she put her hands on my face as she planted a kiss on my lips that left no question of her intentions toward me.

"Before you ask, this isn't about paying you back or whatever. This is about trust, and I've realized that the only man that I love, respect, and trust enough for a relationship...is you. Besides, you and I both know that I'm only your half-sister, right?" Carly admitted to me, much to my shock.

"What the fuck again?" I asked Carly, truly staggered by this.

"Mom cheated on Dad, repeatedly, with this turkey named Kyle Latham. You know the type. Boston Brahmin. Lots of money. Give Mom credit for good taste in adulterous paramours, at least, but, yeah, he's my biological father, not Dad. I know because one of the few things that the IRS didn't get was her diary. I know all of her secrets now. You didn't know?" Carly asked me, surprised herself.

"I knew about her cheating on Dad with her boss, Willard Hughes, but not about this. I told him and he refused to believe me. That's when she had him kick me out of the house. That's what prompted the situation, that and she suspected that I stole Willard's stash of drugs and drug money. That's how I survived, sis. I used the stash that she couldn't prove that I had to get by without having to turn tricks. That's probably part of why Mom and Dad got raided, suspicious drug activity and all that jazz.

"This, though, this is just a whole new level of evil. Passing off another man's child as his? Paternity fucking fraud? You know, you and I are cool, good folks, but people like Mom and Dad are everything that the idiot anti-Semites think of when they spout that garbage about us Jews," I pointed out, while unable to stop myself from kissing Carly.

"Yes, but we're proof that the Nazi fuckheads are dead wrong about us," Carly told me with another kiss, clearly pleased with herself for getting me this far.

"That we are...but sis, we can't keep doing this. Kissing each other like this. Like lovers instead of brother and sister. It feels great, I won't deny that. Your lipstick...you must have secretly saved some of Mom's makeup, too," I rambled, "But, sis, this is wrong. Half-sister or not, this is just plain wrong. We're brother and sister. We can't...fuck each other. We can't be lovers, sis."

"So...I'm just supposed to be unhappy and lonely because you can't get over a fucking taboo, is that right? No, I don't buy it, bro! It's a crock of shit! I told you, bro! I'm in love with you! I trust you! I don't trust any other men, or women, for that matter! Make love to me, big brother!" Carly said, as she unzipped my pants, not waiting for my answer before fishing out my cock.

I tried to hold steady, so forget about stopping her. At this point, I was more worried about losing my balance, as my own sister put my dick in her mouth and began sucking like there was no tomorrow. She was definitely the aggressor here, but I had already begun to yield. I was halfway there, between the passionate kisses and the blowjob that she now gave me. I suppose that I should have mentioned my significant other to her at this point, but I couldn't bring myself to resist Carly at all. The words and the actions just wouldn't happen. It was as if I was paralyzed, almost in a daze, not believing it and watching myself from outside, a surreal of seeing an alternate me get his prick sucked by his own sister.

I tried not to cum too fast, but between the exciting prospect of being caught by the pizza guy, the risk of getting caught cheating by my SO, and the fact that this was my own baby sister sucking my dick, it was hard not to spill my load inside her hot mouth and down her throat. Part of me thought, what was the harm, and in the end, my sister had to come ahead of any girlfriends, didn't she? Girlfriends came and went, but my sister was kith and kin. At least, that was how I excused it at the moment, as I spurted into Carly's mouth and she swallowed every single drop of my jizz.

"So...how was I?" Carly asked me, as I pulled her close and shocked her by accepting a snowball kiss with traces of my own cum on her lips and tongue.

"That tell you anything, sis? Damn...I can't give you up! You and I both know that now. I'm going to have to confess this to Justine, though and she might not be too thrilled about it. This is likely the end of our relationship, which is a shame, because I do like her alot. Even so, you've made it plain that, for now at least, you can't date normal guys, only me. I can't ask you to be alone. It's easier to give up Justine than to give you up, because she has options. You don't. What's more, even if she could forgive the cheating, how could she forgive the incest? How can I ask her to overlook that?" I shook my head, just as the doorbell rang and I pulled up my pants to pay for and claim my pizza.

It wasn't the pizza guy. It was Justine, and she looked at both of us before she did the most shocking thing of all. She ran to me and gave me a deep, truly ardent kiss on the mouth, full of tongue and everything. She turned back to Carly, looked at her, looked at me, yet again, and poured herself a JD on the rocks to knock back in a hurry.

"So...we need to talk. Mallory said that she saw a strange girl show up at your house earlier, and here she is. She looks like she just sucked your cock, too. She has that very same, satisfied look on her face. Who are you, might I ask? I'm Justine, Reuben's girlfriend. Nice to meet you. I gather that you're his side chick, aren't you?" Justine looked at me with a very strange expression before swallowing another shot of my whiskey.

"Justine, it's not what it looks like. It's much worse. Carly is...my sister. My baby sister. And now, yes, she's my lover, too. Whether or not she's my only lover is up to you. I don't want to replace you. I want to keep both of you, selfish as that sounds. And, no, I haven't cheated on you before this. In fact, the only cheating that's happened so far was a blowjob and several kisses.

"As to why, well...you're a great gal and you have other options. You'd land on your feet. Carly has no one but me. I have to be there for her, financially, emotionally, romantically, and yes, sexually. I know that sounds wrong and everything. It's a breach of everything that I was taught, every tenet of the Faith, not that I'm super-observant despite my Orthodox roots," I coughed and blushed, even as Carly held my hand and refused to let go of me, "Sorry about cheating on you and especially for asking you to accept this, given your religious beliefs, but I have to do just that. I love both of you and I don't want to give either of you up."

"It's okay, Reuben. It honestly is. I know that sounds strange. Coming from me, miss goody two-shoes Catholic girl from Baton Rouge. I know, it's very odd. Look, honey, I'm not going to ask you to give up your sister. I'm not going to dump you, either. Don't apologize. This...is not normal, but I am here for you. In fact, I wanted to deal with this upfront so that I can break tradition and ask you to marry me. I know, I know, that's the man's role, right?

"Well, fuck that! I want to be your wife and it's as much a favor to me as it is to you. Why must it always be about the man giving to the woman? Why can't a woman give back to a great guy like you?" Justine told me, taking my hand now.

"You...you're cool with this?" I asked her with shock.

"I know, it's bizarre to imagine from me, right? Not just polyamory but incest. But honey, I've been studying and looking into you, and yes, reading up on your materials. You're into poly, but you don't think that I can ever accept it. I've read up on your search history. Mostly stories about polyamory. Your blogs, too.

"I've decided, as of today, that, no matter who the other woman was, and I knew that this was coming sooner or later, I would accept her, as long as she accepted me. So she's your sister! She's part of you. I love her for that! Oh, by the way, I've got my luggage with me. I'm moving in with you tonight and daring you to stop me!" Justine told me with yet another kiss.

"So, you want a marriage with me, but on my terms?" I asked her while enjoying Carly's kisses to my neck.

"On OUR terms, silly man! Yours...mine...and Carly's," Justine told me, drawing both of us in for a group hug, "I welcome her into our love life freely, with open arms. She's your sister, after all, and if we're to be one flesh, your sister is my sister, too. There is one favor that I ask in return. It's also a family matter. It concerns Mallory."

"Your sister Mallory? That Mallory?" I asked to clarify, "The one who told you about seeing Carly here?"

"The very same. She wants...to sleep with you. Often. As a girlfriend. There, I said it. You'd have three relationships at once. You'd have me, your wife. Carly, your sister. And my sister Mallory, your girlfriend or mistress. What's more, she wants to move in with us, too. How about it, honey? Care to make love to three women regularly?" Justine winked at me.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers
12