My Sister Sam

Story Info
Mack turns his younger sister out.
1.6k words
3.63
180.6k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My baby sister is a whore. Since she lost her virginity, during her senior year of high school, the bitch has been cock crazy and cum drunk. Dick is all she thinks about and I don't mean some wimpy, six inch wannabe. Nope, she likes the big ones, the bigger the better and the more the merrier. Black, white or even extraterrestrial, if it's got a prick she'll fuck it and beg for more.

Hell, I've even seen her do five guys at once, mewing like a kitten for cream as they pumped their thick splooge all over her young face and tits. It was the first time I pimped her out like a whore and she loved it. Now, I sell her hot, fucking body to anyone with the cash, friends, family, strangers, it doesn't matter to her as long as they're hung like stallions.

My friends say she has the sweetest lips they've ever had wrapped around their dick meat but I already knew that because I'm the one who made her into a slut. That's right, I'm the one who first popped her cherry and taught her the fine art of how to milk a cock, the one who took her from innocent schoolgirl to cum sucking whore. It was the best Christmas of my life.

I was home from college, for the holidays, after a nasty split with my current girlfriend over the directions we would take after graduation in the Spring. Things had been going badly for some time as she was not much into sex and I, your typical male, was all about it. She complained that I was too large so even when we did do it, it usually wasn't much fun. Right before Christmas break she lowered the boom and told me it was over. Horny and rejected, I went home to lick my wounds.

I arrived late that night, my family having, long since, retired for the evening. Creeping up the stairs so as not to disturb them, I passed by my sister's room and noticed light falling through the cracked door. Silently, I peered inside.

Sam was standing at a vanity brushing her hair. I had not seen my baby sister in nearly eight months and what I saw now could have been another woman altogether. Gone was the pudgy little tom girl who used to follow me around the neighborhood and pester me to no end. Gone, as well, were the awkward arms and legs that did not seem to match her frame and the ratty hair, tucked beneath a faded ball cap. The jerky locomotion of youth had been replaced by the fluid grace of womanhood and the gentle glow of her skin seemed to mask a smoldering, new sensuality.

I was astounded by her transformation from childlike innocence to worldly sophistication. My little baby sister had become a woman and a drop dead beautiful one at that. The exotic curve of her breast, dangling like teardrops from her petite build aroused me and I somehow knew that I would not be satisfied until I had her for my own. Unfortunately, I did not realize at that time that I would stop at nothing to have my way.

"Wow, what happened to my baby sister?" I said as I entered the room. She turned from the mirror and shrieked when she saw me, "Hi big brother!"

"You're all grown up."

"Do you like?" She replied, running her hands down her tight, gorgeous body and looking at her reflection. "Built for sin," I said. "I wish." She pouted at the mirror, "all the guys at school are such boys!" I couldn't stand it anymore.

Quietly, I walked up behind her and folded her into my arms. She melted like butter in my embrace and sighed, softly. "I'm glad you're home." She smelled like an angel and the touch of her long, silky hair on my face fueled my abandon. I took the plunge, cupping one of her tender, young breast in my hand. "Mack!" She broke from my grasp and whirled around. "Have you lost your mind?" She feigned dismay but I could also detect a faint hint of curiosity in her frown.

"I'm sorry. Didn't that feel good?" I inquired as innocently as possible. She softened and pushed me playfully in the chest. "You're my brother, silly. We can't be doing that...it's not right." I pressed on. "But you did like it?"

"You surprised me...that's all," she said, turning back to the mirror. I was losing control, my desire, an untamed animal screaming for the release that only her tender, soft body could provide.

I touched her again. Her nipples were erect, pressing expectantly against the white silk of her nightgown. "I want you...now," I cooed in her ear, pressing my cock into the warm flesh of her beautiful ass. She did not pull away. "You should stop," she whispered. Her breathing was heavy, labored, her skin flushed. I slid my hand into her panties and found the soft, silky ringlets of public hair covering her mound. I wanted her, my baby sister, and at that moment: I would have done anything to have her. "It's wrong," she said as I took her by the arm and pulled her toward the bed. When she resisted, I finally snapped, backhanding her across the mouth. She fell to the floor and a faint trickle of blood appeared on the corner of her lip. "You son of a bitch!" She spat, "get your fucking hands off me!" I ripped her nightgown from her shoulders and her plump, round tits fell free. My cock was about to explode. "Don't be a prick tease...you know you want it," I replied, unfastening my pants and pulling out my huge prick.

I saw the look of fear in her eyes. "No Mack, don't," she pleaded as she crawled toward the door. I walked up behind her and grabbed a handful of her glistening hair, pulling her soft, warm lips to my raging hard on. "Suck it you cunt!" I slapped the bulbous head on her face again and again while tears streamed from her eyes. "I'm your sister!" She screamed. I could not stop. She turned her head and I jerked back on her hair again. "Stick out your tongue."

Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and I shoved the massive head of my dick down her throat. I watched the entire length of my shaft disappear and nearly came. The soft, moist suction of her lips milking the splooge from my pulsating meat drove me into a frenzy and I fucked her face like she was a whore, pumping my cock violently in her mouth. I grabbed her tits and mauled them in my hands, twisting the nipples until she squealed in delight.

It was then that I noticed her hand between her legs, rapidly rubbing her clit. It looked like she was about to cum herself. Delighted, I pulled my meat from her mouth. "You like sucking brother's meat?" She cupped my balls in her hand and flickered her tongue around the helmeted head of my prick. "Give it to me," she begged. "You want to be brother's whore?" I said while I buried my cock to my balls in her mouth and left it there. She moaned in pleasure and drug the tips of her fingernails across my nuts.

I was ready to explode on her face as she took my meat in her hands and pumped the head in and out of her hot, fucking mouth. Her fat tits were bobbling back and forth while she stroked my prick and begged me to cum. "Feed me," she mewed and I felt the splooge rise from my balls. "Oh my God...you fucking whore...eat my dick!" I cried as my cock erupted and thick, sticky streams of sperm splattered her face and tits.

Each spasm shot out another hot load of cum and she lapped it up eagerly with her wet, hungry mouth. I had never shot that much nor had an orgasm that felt so good and I didn't want it to end. My balls were drained yet she milked me for more, stroking, pumping and sucking my limp meat for the last drops of gooey sperm. And, when suddenly a violent shudder racked her body, I knew that she had cum too and I smiled. It had been too easy.

"Your boyfriend must love when you do that," I remarked as I rubbed my soft cock across her hard nipples and slipped a finger into her dripping snatch. "You're the first big brother," she moaned as her body yielded to my touch and my cock began to rise. "What..." I was stunned. "Surprised?" She asked, while she climbed onto the bed and lay down, spreading her legs in erotic invitation. "But...how did you learn to..."

"Porn flicks," she laughed, "I like to watch porno's. Now come here and give me that monster meat."

That marked the beginning of Sam's induction into the cult of cock worship, the first bold steps from schoolgirl to slut, sister to whore. I fucked her like a dog, like some stray bitch I'd found wandering the streets. She did whatever I commanded, whatever I desired. Nothing was too perverse, too kinky, for her insatiable need. The more I demanded, the more she gave, her exploits, legendary.

Our home became a temple of debauchery and lust, drawing all who entered into the turbulent vortex of hedonistic pleasure and unencumbered passion. And I, the whore master, directed the show.