My Sister Shannon Pt. 01

Story Info
My busty sister Shannon lets me jerk off to her.
3k words
4.31
164.5k
192

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you the story of my sister Shannon and how she started letting me jerk of to her this summer.

My name is Chris and I'm attracted to my older sister Shannon. I've jacked off thinking about her huge tits hundreds of times. Every once in a while I feel weird about fantasizing about my sister, but the awkward feeling usually doesn't last long.

I'm 18 and just graduated high school. I've been accepted into a local college and will stay living at home while I attend in order to save money. I'm a fairly average student who likes sports but is also a bit of a geek, enjoying video games and Magic the Gathering. I wouldn't say I'm good looking but I'm not ugly and am in pretty good shape. I have a good sized cock; no porn star material, but about 6" long when hard and pretty thick, though I haven't had a lot of sexual opportunities.

Shannon is 19 and just finished her first year away at college. She was only home for a few days at Christmas and it's been a long year not being able to ogle her boobs. She's been back for about four weeks now and it's like my cock is constantly hard. I've pretty much rubbed one out thinking about her every night since she's been home.

Shannon is about 5'6, with amazing curves, smooth skin, gorgeous blue eyes, and huge titties. She has shoulder-length dirty blonde hair, and is a little chubby. She's definitely no super model that's for sure, but she is very cute and there's something about the way she carries herself - shy but confident - that drives me bananas. She almost always wears cleavage-revealing shirts, and frequently goes braless around the house.

It had been so long since I had seen her, that I wasn't quite as sneaky as I used to be for the first few weeks she was home, in my urgency to take in that body again, and I was sure she caught me looking down her top and staring at her in her bathing suit or bath robe. She didn't let on that she saw me looking though. However I did notice that she seemed to be exposing more and more skin, especially when mom and dad weren't around; I have no idea how her grades were, but college seemed to have made her even more confident about her body.

So, how did this start to get more serious? My dad had a convention to go to for work early in July, and my mom went with him. That left me and Shannon alone in the house for five days. I was working at a grocery store as a stocker for the summer. Shannon worked part-time at the library. We were both usually at our jobs for most of the day, but home in the afternoons or evenings. That first night was a Tuesday; I worked until close, and Shannon stayed out late with friends so we didn't see much of each other.

Wednesday was a crazy hot and humid day. I had a morning shift and Shannon had the day off. I returned home from work just after 2:00 PM, and after grabbing a cola from the fridge, I spotted Shannon through our patio door. She was in the backyard lying on a chaise longue, wearing a bathing suit. It was a red one-piece, and was fairly modest, but even the most modest bathing suits couldn't hide her curvy ass or big juggs. I almost choked on my drink as I stared out at her, my hand instinctively going to my crotch to rub my hardening cock over my pants. It looked like she had just finished swimming as her hair was wet and her skin glistened. She was between the patio door and the pool, barely fifteen feet away.

I couldn't help myself and unzipped my fly, pulling my half-hard cock out to stroke it while I looked at her. I didn't get chances like this when mom and dad were around and didn't want to waste the opportunity. I stood at the end of the counter by the patio door and lightly slid my hand up and down my shaft, going rock hard within seconds as I stared at my busty sister. A couple of times I would move right out so I was standing in front of the glass door; if she were to look up, she'd see me stroking my hard cock while watching her. She did turn slightly and I jumped back, heart pounding, but she was only adjusting her position slightly and did not look towards the door.

I noticed her shirt and shorts on the table beside her and had an idea. This was a great time to have a snoop around her room. I had touched her panties briefly once before in the laundry room, but had never really had a good opportunity to look through her stuff before.

I tucked my boner back into my pants, quickly left the kitchen and skipped up the stairs. First I went into my room and changed into my bathing trunks; "just going for a swim sis!" I could say if she wondered why I was only wearing a bathing suit around the house. Then I went across the hall to her room.

The window in her room overlooked the backyard so I first took a peek outside; she was still lying in the chair. I rubbed my cock over my trunks a little as I watched her again for a bit. Then I turned my attention to her room.

She wasn't particularly organized, but her room wasn't too messy. There were clothes all over the place though. I very quickly spotted a bra on her bed. It was purple with a very sturdy underwire with four hooks at the back of the straps. I picked it up and looked at the label. 36G! Holy fuck she had huge tits! I brought the bra to my face and inhaled, but it just smelled like laundry detergent; she obviously hadn't worn this yet since it was washed.

I looked to the corner of her room and saw her laundry hamper. It was overflowing and clothes spilled a little into the floor. I took a peek out the window; she hadn't moved. I went to the hamper and started looking through it. I didn't worry too much about leaving it exactly as I found it since I guessed she didn't keep track of what her dirty laundry pile looked like. I found another bra; all black and lacy on the cups; damn, I'd be able to see her nipples through the lace if I ever caught her wearing this. I held it to my face and could smell her scent. I don't know what lotion or perfume she used but after smelling that bra, it was a smell that I would always associate with my sister's big tits.

I pulled my bathing suit down at the waist, letting my hard cock pop out and I rubbed my cock in the cups of that bra. Then I decided to do the same with the clean bra on the bed. Doing it on the used one was hot, but the thought of her putting this bra on after I had rubbed my cock on it was even hotter. I imagined her nipples pressing against the material of the cups right where my cock had been. A little precum leaked out and I rubbed it in, leaving just a slight damp stain where her big tits would be pressing against the material. Oh god, my precum would be rubbing into her nipples!

My heart was pounding very hard in my chest as I perved on her bras. I replaced the clean bra on her bed and went back to the hamper. Still half tucked into some jean shorts I found a pair of her panties. I pulled them out and brought them to my face and I could smell her pussy! God that drove me crazy. I licked the inside of the panties, tasting the hint of her juices and then moved to the window.

I held her panties in my left hand so the crotch was open under my cock as I jerked off. I watched her sunbathing below as I jerked fast and hard and it didn't take long for me to cum. I grunted, moaning Shannon's name as I came hard, covering the crotch of her used panties with my jizz. Holy shit I came hard! That was a lot of cum!

My legs were like jelly when I finished. I pulled my shorts back up and wiped most of my cum off her panties with a kleenex, then rubbed her panties together to mix my stain with hers. Then I put her dirty clothes back close to how they were when I found them, and went to my own room to calm down. Fuck me, that was hot!

I was a little embarrassed by the whole thing and also a little worried she would figure out I was in her room so didn't spend much time with her the rest of that day. I shouldn't have worried though; she gave no hint she knew I had jerked off on her bra and panties.

Thursday night I arrived home after work around 7PM. I thought I was going to have the house to myself for most of the night as Shannon was going to go shopping with a friend of hers. I had planned on doing some more snooping through her room. I found her on the patio however, enjoying the evening with a daiquiri. When I joined her on the patio, she explained that her friend had to cancel, so Shannon had decided to spend the night at home.

At first I was a little sad because I was really looking forward to snooping through her stuff and jerking off on her panties and bras again, but she was looking very hot wearing an almost sheer camo camisole (the kind with a built in bra), and a tight jean skirt. She had also apparently had a couple drinks already as she was flushed, giggling a lot, and ever so slightly slurring her words.

It was a warm evening and was darker than normal for this time of year as it was very overcast. Sure enough, when I went inside to grab a drink, it had started to pour down, and Shannon came running inside before she got soaked.

"Holy shit, it's pissing down!" she said as she mixed herself another daiquiri and moved to the living room. I joined her there and we watched the storm out the front window for a while.

Eventually I sat on the couch and she turned the radio on as we discovered the storm was messing up the wifi, and we couldn't get a good connection on our phones. She found a station she liked and began moving slowly to the music while she watched the storm and sipped her drink.

I was watching her, getting hornier by the second. She turned a couple times and just smiled as she looked at me. I tried to pretend I wasn't staring and that I wasn't getting totally turned on but I had no idea if she noticed one way or the other.

Then she moved away from the window and started dancing more in the middle of the room. She was really just swaying a little to the music, but it was getting sexier and sexier as it went on. I don't think she was trying to be sexy; some girls are just hot when they dance. I sipped my drink and watched quietly.

Now she definitely saw me watching her as I did not look away or make a joke when she looked my way. She smiled again and now kept facing me while she danced, watching my reaction. She began to move a little more, swaying and bending and my eyes went to her cleavage when she bent forward. She saw where I was looking for sure and I thought that would be it, but instead of calling me on it and getting freaked out, she placed her empty glass on the coffee table and started sliding her hands along her sides and stomach as she danced. She moved a little closer to the couch and this time when she bent forward she cupped her big tits and jiggled them a little. I watched her cleavage bounce and she laughed as she stood up straight again.

"Oh, the look on your face!" she said.

She kept dancing, and her moves got more and more sensual; bending and grinding, hands sliding up and down her sides, her stomach, her tits... She would look at me, then turn away for a bit, in her own world, then bring her attention back to me, giving me a very sexy show.

I was very hard and adjusted myself without really thinking first, and she saw me.

"Oh!" she smiled seductively. "Like what you see?"

I stammered, not really giving any answer in my awkwardness.

She kept smiling and leaned forward slightly, pushing her boobs up and out. She pulled on the bottom of her camisole slightly, causing a lot of cleavage to spill out, so much so that I was sure her nipples were about to come free when she let go of her top and straightened her body again. She waggled her finger at me and made a tsk-tsk face, then giggled and resumed dancing.

Holy shit, I was turned on. I couldn't believe how far she was going!

I wanted to pull my cock right out and start jerking off, but I was too chicken and was still totally confused as to what was actually happening. The fact that she was teasing me this much though, and joked in a sexy way when she saw me adjust myself, did give me enough courage to at least lightly rub my cock over my pants.

As she continued to dance and tease me, I squeezed my shaft over my pants as I watched her. She smiled at me again with that sexy half-drunk smile as she watched me. She bit her lip slightly as she watched me rubbing my cock over my pants for her.

She moved close again and leaned over towards me like she had done before. This time, she lightly pulled at the top of her camisole, where the straps met the shirt. She pulled the top down, little by little as she swayed to the music, pushing her tits up with the heels of her hands at the same time. I moaned as I watched as this time the top half of her nipples and areolas came free. I slid my hand up and down the very visible outline of my hard cock, stroking it over the fabric of my pants.

She made a 'whoops!' face as she looked down at her half-exposed nipples, but let me get a good long look at them before pulling her top back up again. Then she giggled some more as she stood but kept on doing her super sexy, sensual slow dancing. I kept on rubbing my stiff cock over my pants, squeezing the head every few strokes.

I had lost track of time completely. I'm sure she must have been dancing for two or three songs by now. I just knew I didn't want it to end. She slowly moved to the music, twisting, turning, hands all over her body. Every once in a while her eyes would move to my lap to watch me touching myself. She turned her back to me and began to tease me with her ass. Her skirt had ridden up and a good amount of ass cheek was visible as she slowly swayed her butt back and forth, leaning forward to stick that badonkadonk at me. I could see so much ass cheek, as well as her skimpy panties barely covering her pussy! I wanted to reach out a grab that round bum, but I kept my hand on my cock and just watched. She slowly twerked some more for me then turned back to face me.

Again she teased the top of her camisole with her fingers then pulled both sides down, letting her huge titties pop out.

"Fuck yeah," I gasped, unable to stay silent.

She laughed and cupped her tits in her hands, jiggling them for me. I stared at her big boobs and hard nipples and rubbed my cock over my pants, getting very, very close to cumming. She pulled one breast up teasingly towards her open mouth. Her tongue just lightly brushed her erect nipple before she giggled again and tucked her boobs back into her top.

The music had stopped and a commercial had started playing on the radio. This seemed to bring Shannon out of her trance, for she stopped dancing and picked up her glass. Damn radio!!

"Phew!" she said. "Hmmm, I think that's enough of that!"

I stopped rubbing myself and didn't say anything. I was hoping for more but she seemed to be done with the teasing. Without another word about what had just happened, she left the living room, bringing her glass back to the kitchen. Then she was up the stairs and into the bathroom.

I was still shell shocked. How fucking crazy was that?! I just sat there a while, lightly rubbing myself, thinking about that sexy dancing. After a few minutes I slowly made my way to my room. I noticed Shannon had gone into her room and closed the door. I contemplated knocking on her door to talk about what had just happened, but I was too chicken. I had this feeling that when her buzz died down she would be completely embarrassed by the little tease she had just given me, and that there was no way in hell she'd ever do anything like that again.

She would prove me wrong later that night.

THE STORY CONTINUES IN PART 2.