My Sister Shares My Secret

Story Info
Sister discovers brother's secret and shares it.
2k words
4.31
179.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
archieII
archieII
55 Followers

I have been fascinated and excited by women's stocking feet for as long as I can remember. The first time I was consciously aware of this was as we sat around a large circular table in the school library, and the teacher read to us.

She would dangle her shoe from her stocking foot, and as everyone else focused on her words, I would focus on her foot.

I was ready to move mountains and rivers to get a seat near to her so that I could extend my leg and lift the shoe off her toes and let it fall to the floor. I would then peek under the table and watch as she searched around with her stocking foot to retrieve the fallen shoe.

Sometimes I would miss her shoe and touch the sole of her foot with my shoe and that would scare the hell out of me, but it felt so nice! If I had the same opportunity today, I would slip off my own shoe and play "footsie" with her, but that concept was a little beyond me at the time.

I would do that several times throughout the reading sessions and as I think back, she must have enjoyed our little game because she never mentioned anything to anyone or asked anyone to stop it! I'm sure she knew it was I, because she had to know from which direction the mysterious foot was coming.

That was the earliest memory of my lust for stocking feet. Somewhere along the way my Sister, Michele, discovered my secret fetish. We had finished Sunday dinner and our parents retired to the living room leaving my sister and I to clean up the dishes, etc. Back in those days the women (and girls) always wore stockings on Sunday.

Michele was nineteen and I was eighteen. Our kitchen served as a dining room as well. After dinner I would remove the side chairs and put them against the wall, allowing easy access between the table and appliances. Michele sat at the end of the table. She was always a slow eater and lingered at the table picking at this or that and finishing the leftover salad. I sat in a chair against the wall waiting for her to finish so we could get started with the dishes.

She tipped her chair back against a counter and let her flat shoes dangle from her toes and then slip off as she gently swung her stocking feet. My eyes were riveted to that beautiful sight. I could tell she was looking at me, but I could not tear my eyes away. Neither of us said a word. Then she let her chair down and slipped her shoes back on, got up, pushed her chair in and hoisted herself up on the counter.

Then, she slid off the counter, and as she did so, she held herself up by her hands and, poised in this position she let her shoes fall off her feet again and she stiffened her legs and feet and shook all over. Her breathing became very hard and ragged. All the while she was looking at me and again I could not tear my eyes away from her stocking feet. I knew what she was doing, I knew she was going to orgasm because she must have witnessed me doing the same thing! I couldn't contain myself any longer. I unzipped my fly, pulled out my dick, dropped to my knees, put my face as close to her stocking feet as I could get and we both came at the same time. That was the most mind-blowing orgasm I ever had.

That was just the beginning of a long and lustful relationship between my sister and I.

When we had a chance to be alone in the house again we talked about our experience. As I explained to her, ever since I can remember, I was able to suspend myself from the floor, let my shoes fall off and stiffen and shake until I had an orgasm.

Of course I wasn't able to cum until I was about twelve, but the feeling was the same. She said she did the same thing, and got excited when she saw me doing it in the cellar. Then she asked me if I ever did it with stockings on, and I said no, being a guy it just never occurred to me to wear stockings. She said it was wonderful to feel the air go through the thin material and she would rub her silken feet together as she did it.

The next time we were alone in the house, she produced a garter belt and a pair of stockings for me to put on. We went down to the kitchen and suspended our selves side by side from the counter and did the "shake" together. It was fantastic!

We both agreed it was better than sex but, of course, sex was inevitable! Our parents had to go to a convention out of town leaving Michele and me alone for the weekend.

I had a part time job after school and Michele had a full time job since she was already out of school. When I came home on Friday night Michele was in her room with the door closed so I knocked on it and told her I was going to take a shower.

She said, "OK, come into my room when you get done."

I went into my room and shucked off my clothes and went into the bathroom to shower and shave. In the bathroom I found a package of stockings and a garter belt on the vanity. It looked like Michele already had plans for us. I became very aroused at the thought of fucking my sexy sister in her stockings and could hardly wait to get into her room.

After my shower I slipped on the garter belt and stockings and knocked on her door. She softly told me to come in. She was lying on the bed donned in only her garter belt and stockings. She had lit several candles and the candle- light reflected the silken sheen of her stockings.

I was shaking like a leaf, I don't know if it was from nervousness or lust. The whole vision before me was mind blowing. I wanted to ravish her beautiful breasts and slide my hands and tongue all over her hosed legs and feet and suck on her lovely pussy all at the same time. I told her, "I don't know where to start."

She laughed and said, "Well, I know how much you love stocking feet, so why don't you start there?" And so I did. I knelt at the foot of the bed and lifted her legs straight up in the air and placed my face on the soles of her feet and ran my hands up and down her silken legs.

When I couldn't take any more of this I slid my face down her nyloned, legs put my mouth over her whole pussy. As I sucked and licked her pussy I reached up and massaged and squeezed her breasts. I lapped and sucked and felt I just couldn't get enough of her and I just wanted to devour all of her at once. All the while she was rubbing her stocking feet together behind my head and the sound was just driving me wild.

I had to get in her before I lost my load on the bed. So I scooted up to her and placed my hard cock at her entrance and slowly entered her, being very gentle. She engulfed my mouth with her own and our tongues duelled and she moaned and squealed and humped up against me in the throws of passion. We both exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm and as our passions subsided Michele said, "This is almost as good as the shake."

I laughed and said, "It's to bad we couldn't fuck while doing the shake."

I could see that she was lost in a thought when she said, "Hmm, we'll have to see what we can do about that."

The next day we both went to work. We met at a diner after work so we wouldn't have to cook and do dishes. When we got home we both showered, and dressed in our "preferred attire!"

Michele slipped her slippers on and said, "Let's go down to the kitchen," So, we did. Then she said, "It's so much better when you watch me." Then she hopped up on the counter, letting her slippers fall off and watching me as she did. As she started to shake she said, "Stick your finger in me." Which I did, and she stiffened and shook as I slipped my finger in and out of her cunt.

She moaned out loud and then I bent down and sucked on her clit and she moaned louder; "Oh...Oh... Oh...!" she cried as she came. This was the "big bang" of orgasms as she shook and screamed. I was worried the neighbours might hear. She was so exhausted she could only lay back on the counter as I sucked all of her juices I could devour.

"Oh god Tim, that was unbelievable. Let me rest a while and then I'll do you. Which she did; I hopped up on the counter and started to shake. My dick was already hard just from looking at her in her stockings. Then she knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her mouth and sucked on me while I shook. It was the most incredible feeling I have ever experienced. Autoerotic sex could not have been better than this!

We picked up our slippers and went up to her bedroom and lay down in each other's arms and took a nap. I awoke a few hours later with a raging hard on. Michele was still asleep but I just couldn't help myself; I just had to suck on her lovely tits. It was really the only part of her body that I hadn't administered to and I didn't want to miss that. Her nipples seemed to grow in my mouth and she moaned and wrapped her arms around my head as she awoke.

"It feels like you're glad to see Me." she whispered.

"Oh, I am." I said "And feel you, and taste you. Are you ready for me?" I asked.

"Oh I'm ready." she said, "I was dreaming about us when I awoke, I'm already wet."

"Lovely." I said, as I slid on top of her. She lifted her knees and I slipped inside her as she clenched her stocking clad legs around me and squeezed me to her. As we fucked she rapidly brushed the soles of her stocking feet together, she loved to do that and she knew I loved it too! I couldn't stop coming and she just kept bucking and bucking until I started getting soft; and we just lay together like that as we kissed and kissed and scooted into a comfortable position and kissed some more, and then we fell asleep again.

The rest of the weekend we just fucked and fucked and shook and brought each other off. After our parents came home it was very difficult to get together again. Occasionally Michele would sneak into my room during the night and suck me off and I would sneak into her room and eat her out, but we decided sex would be too noisy and risky. She always wore stockings for me and was always dipping or dangling her shoes.

We didn't know where this was going, but neither of us wanted it to end. We talked about going to school together after I graduated. Michele had taken a year off after she graduated to earn some extra money toward college. We thought about getting an apartment together to share expenses and keep each other "safe". Our parents seemed to relish the idea when we discussed it with them. Michele and I just smiled at each other as she rubbed my leg with her stocking foot under the table!

archieII
archieII
55 Followers