My Sister The Goth

Story Info
Step sister shows she wants them to get along.
948 words
3.72
157.8k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkaxe
Darkaxe
9 Followers

It was a sorta warm, silky feeling. The passion was so intense that for a moment I could barely open my eyes... And for a while, I didn't. Finally, about the time that wonderful satiny tongue slid off my cock leaving a long, glistening, string of saliva and pre-cum dangling from its tip, I opened my eyes and took in her lovely smiling face. For another moment I just stared in mute awe...

Her skin was pale and glowing soft white in the moonlight. Her eyes were wide with a childlike bubbly exuberance that was surpassed only by the seductive gleam that told me I might have to beg to get her to finish. (Even though I knew she loved making me cum as much as I loved cumming.) A mane of shoulder length dark hair framed her delicate face, just as her dark purple lipstick, almost black in comparison to her skin, framed her delicious pink tongue.

With one finger she caught the long strand of pre-cum that dripped from her tongue and smiled innocently, "Do you like it when I lick you?" She was using her best "little girl" voice, but even that was heavy with honey and seduction. "I know you do... But you have to ask me nicely before I'll finish..." Her smile beamed, she knew I couldn't deny her. For a moment I was going to give in (She always makes it extra good when she makes me ask, so I like asking), but I couldn't hold it back anymore. I burst all over her face neck. She was surprised when the first blast of hot semen hit her chin, but she didn't pull away, in fact she opened her mouth and dipped her head lower.

Five massive bursts of white hot cum and the best orgasm of my life later, her face was streaked with my glistening, drizzling seed. Her tongue snaked silently out of her mouth licking up any drip that was close enough, and loving every minute. "baby", she said in a giggling voice punctuated by the occasional swallow, "you know how much I love your cum, but I wish you would tell me before you do that so I could arrange to get more in my mouth... Tisk tisk, boys." It was then that I awoke, drenched in sweat.

Dreams about my step sister Laura had woken me every night this week... I'd known her for close to a month now and I had a massive crush on her. She was 19, only 6 months younger than I, and she was a goth. When we woke up in the mourning to head to our respective classes, the things she would be wearing never ceased to astound me. Invariably the ensemble would include her black leather skirt, fishnet stalkings, and knee high combat boots, but the top she wore changed almost constantly. Sometimes it would be a simple white T-shirt stretched tightly over her exquisite, petite, breasts.

Most days she wore no bra, and on T-shirt day, it was obvious to everyone. Other days she wore a leather tank top with a zipper that went up the front, between the breasts. And on days that I was particularly lucky, she wore a leather top much like a teddy, that laced up the front. It was so tight that it crushed her breasts together and gave her incredibly sexy cleavage but maintained her trim, lithe, form. I think on those days she was just about the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Her bubbly, curious, personality, which could turn seductive in an instant, drove me wild.

Anyhow, having limited money, and both going away to the same college prompted our parents to come up with the idea that we should share an apartment. I was furious with him! I barely knew this girl, my apparent "little sister" and she was gonna be sharing my space and interrupting my studying?! It was ridiculous! But without the money to get my own place, and without any friends going to the same college to share an apartment with, I had no choice. Sitting in bed now, with her sleeping just a thin wall away, I'm glad of it.

The next morning, she walked into the kitchen/dining/sitting area (hey it was a cheap apartment) in her black robe. Her hair was still damp from her shower, and the robe was tied very loosely. It was open all the way down to her belly button, letting the inner slopes of her buxom show. I couldn't drag my eyes away from that line of pale skin between two folds of black cloth. Finally, when she noticed me staring I tore my eyes away and turned to the eggs burning on the stovetop, (If I had had eyes in the back of my head I would have seen that perfect, temptress's smile... But I don't).

"Ya know Billy" she said in a nonchalant way, "I think I'm gonna skip class today... Maybe go out and shop for some new lingerie, I mean that is, if you don't want to skip with me. If you do, then we can find something... More fun, to do." I heard a slight rustle behind me, like the sound of a bathrobe falling to the floor, and felt a slender hand creep around my shoulder, pulling me around to face what I knew would be my naked step-sister Laura. Her lips traced delicately up my chest and neck, found my lips, and slid her tongue inside my mouth. "Come on... I know you want to get to know your step-sister better..."

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of, "My sister the Goth"

Darkaxe
Darkaxe
9 Followers