My Sister, The Household Slut

Story Info
Camera in his sister's room catches more than he imagined.
3.6k words
4.08
487.6k
237

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers

Jenny is my sister and she's so weird. She goes to college and comes home for spring break and holidays. I was supposed to start last fall but I screwed up and landed on probation from the courts for eighteen months. Not to mention the eighty something hours of community service.

So, instead of partying my ass off, I'm cleaning the graveyards, the churchyards, city hall, and the police station. I'm not a bad guy really or at least that's what I keep trying to tell everyone. I just like to have fun.

Which brings me to the reason for this story. It was pushing Easter and my sister was on her way home from college for spring break. Why she was coming home was beyond me. I would have been on the beach in Florida or Mexico, or even south Texas, partying my skinny white ass off.

Just for kicks and to see if I could do it, I installed a camera in my sister's room and hooked it in to record on my computer. I figured I might get a look at her compact little body as she changed clothes or maybe some footage of her masturbating on the bed.

Well, not on the bed actually, as she doesn't have one. She has this old sectional that used to be in the living room before mom remodeled. It's pretty cool but don't ever tell her I said that. She sleeps on one section and uses the other to relax on or for her girlfriend to sleep on.

I wanted to set up two cameras, one on each section, but my money for equipment was a little short. All that free community service crap was cutting in on my work time. If Lisa, Jenny's best friend came over, I might be able to get pictures of her also.

Lisa is a little redheaded hottie that I have lusted after since grade school. She wouldn't give me the time of day of course, but that didn't keep me from trying to flirt with her.

Maybe some pictures of her naked would sooth my soul or better yet, some film of her sixty-nining with Jenny for some good old-fashioned blackmail. Hey, blackmail was sleazy but it would work for me if I got a piece of little Lisa for my efforts.

As it was, I had the one camera on the center of the sectional, more toward where Jenny slept, and a motion detector hooked to it. It was the best I could do with my time and money.

*****

Jenny got home late Friday afternoon but I only got to see her for a few minutes as I was off to my community service. Saturday morning I was up and out of the house early. I had almost overslept so I didn't have time to check to see if the camera had recorded anything.

Since I didn't have a date for Saturday night, I figured I could watch a little home movie starring my sister. Everyone was gone over to my Aunt Barbara's, so I had the place to myself. I settled in to my chair naked and brought up the file the camera was transmitting to.

Now it was time for some fun at my sister's expense, I thought as I stroked my semi-hard dick. A little perving wasn't bad from my point of view anyway. Now, to see what I had captured through the magic lens.

What I got was much more than I ever bargained for. I found out my sister was the household slut for everyone but me. I had blackmail on everyone but the one I was aiming for.

The first part of the video was my sister changing the sheets on the sleeping part of the couch and then she started to undress. All I got to see was her bra as she stepped out of range of the camera. I had seen her in a more revealing bikini top so I wasn't impressed.

After a second of black, the video started again with my sister walking in front of the camera naked. Holy shit, she was a little hottie in her own right. Nice ski jump breasts with dark puffy nipples and a nice high round ass to balance them out.

There was a few seconds of black and then she reappeared wearing a towel so I assumed she had been to take a shower. I wondered about her going to the bathroom naked but I realized, I had already left and there was no one home but mom at the time.

She walked over to the dresser where the camera was hidden. She moved some stuff around and I prayed she wouldn't cover the lens or move the powder box the camera was hidden in. My luck held as she took a bottle of lotion and walked back toward her bed, taking the towel off as she went.

Her ass looked even better from behind than it did from the side. She tossed the towel off to the side and put her foot up on her bed. She bent at the waist and started to apply the lotion to her raised leg. My eyes were glued to her ass and the small burger of her sex peeking out at me.

I licked my lips as she rubbed the lotion in. Her ass bobbed up and down and moved from side to side. I wished there had been a lower place to hide the camera so I could see her pussy better. She switched legs and the view got a little better, as her legs were wider apart.

"Hey sexy, welcome home." I heard my dad say from off camera.

"Hi, daddy," Jenny replied, looking toward the door to her room. She didn't jump or try to hide from him so I assumed he had only opened the door a crack. That is until Jenny licked her lips and asked, "Is that big old sausage for me or do I have to share with mom?"

"I need a shower before anyone gets near me. It was hot at work and I'm sweaty as hell."

"But daddy, I like you that way. I like the way you smell and taste when you're all hot and sweaty."

My dad laughed and said, "You're just saying that so you get first crack at the sex tonight."

"Bet me," Jenny said as she straightened up and moved in his direction. "I love to suck—"

The screen went blank and the sound cut off. Shit!

I hit the pause button and sat back in my chair, stroking my dick slowly with a twisting motion. Damn, Jenny was, uh, had sucked dad's dick? Holy shit! And what the hell was that sharing of the sex with mom all about? Did she know about Jenny and dad?

My hand was going a mile a minute as I visualized Jenny sucking dad's dick while sitting on mom's face. I came so fast I didn't have time to grab a rag and ended up with cum all over my belly and chest. I hadn't come that hard since...."

I paused to think about it and realized that never was the correct answer.

*****

After a shower and a trip to the kitchen for snacks and drinks, I sat back down to see what else I had caught on disk. I hit the button and a second later my naked sister walked back into sight and sprawled out on the couch face down. After a few seconds, the screen faded to black.

With the motion detector, I was missing a lot but I had to limit the file size because of limited hard drive space. I pondered a better way as I paused it again. I checked the file size and realized I had a lot more to see, a hell of a lot more.

A lot of my questions from earlier were about to be answered. I hit the button and settled back to watch.

The scene opened with dad walking into the frame naked, his long thick dick jutting out in front and bobbing up and down as he walked. He sat down in the corner of the sectional.

Jenny look up at him and grinned. "That looks like seconds to me," she whispered as she crawled toward dad's lap.

"Not so fast." I heard mom say from somewhere over by the door. "You've already had your supper and I've got your dessert right here."

Jenny laughed but continued on over to suck on dad's dick. My eyes went wide as she swallowed the whole God damned thing to the base. Holy shit! Dad moaned and then flexed his hips as she slowly lifted her head. I could see her cheeks hollow as she sucked on his shaft.

A hand flew in from the edge of the screen and smacked Jenny sharply on the ass. "You're not to big for me to spank, young lady," mom said sharply.

Jenny giggled around the head of dad's dick and wiggled her ass from side to side invitingly. "You little slut," mom said as she climbed on the couch behind her daughter.

My eyes bugged out again. Mom was as naked as the other two, except for the strap-on around her waist. Her arm went under Jenny's hips to hold her in place as her other hand landed soundly on Jenny's upturned ass.

Jenny gave a jerk and made a squawking sound at the blow, and then moaned loudly as mom spanked her hard and fast. Jenny's ass was getting redder and redder as mom continued. Jenny started to whine deep in her chest and sucked dad with a vengeance, her head bobbing up and down quickly.

Dad was grunting and groaning as Jenny sucked his dick. Other than that, he just sat there enjoying it. Suddenly he grabbed his daughter's hair and lifted her mouth up off his dick. "Oh no, you've already had yours, this next load is for your mother," he said with a grin.

"And you know how and where I want it," mom said with a grin of her own.

"Yeah, right up your tight hot ass, if that strap-on is any indication."

"Where are you going to stick the strap-on?" Jenny asked as she shook her ass suggestively.

Mom slapped her ass again hard and said, "Do you really care as long as you're getting fucked?"

"Anytime, anywhere, and anyhow," Jenny replied with a big grin. Mom slapped her ass again. Jenny wiggled it more.

Mom laughed and moved up behind her daughter. "You love a spanking as much as I do."

When Mom rubbed the head of the dildo against Jenny's pussy, Jenny moaned and flexed her hips. "I like a long hard fucking even better."

"That makes two of us," mom said as she looked at dad and grinned. "Why are you still sitting there like a dope? There are two pussy's over here to eat with no waiting."

"Can we sixty-nine?" Jenny asked with a giggle.

"You're not sucking all my fun up young lady," Mom said as she thrust her hips forward. Jenny gave out with a moaning yell as the long thick dildo rammed halfway into her slick slippery vagina. Mom pulled back and thrust her hips again. Again, Jenny yelled.

Two thrusts later, mom's hips smacked Jenny's ass sharply. She paused a second and spread her knees wider apart. Dad was lying on the couch, on his back and wiggled forward until his head was under the two women's sexes.

"Now here is the view of every man's dreams," dad whispered as he raised his head to lick at mom's slit.

Mom flexed her hips and Jenny moaned softly. "A dick in my pussy and a tongue on my clit, now all I need is a dick in my ass and mouth and I'd be fully filled."

She giggled at her own joke and then moaned loudly as mom jerked her hips back and then slammed the dildo back home with a smacking sound. "Greedy bitch!" mom said with a laugh. "But then again, so am I."

Mom's hips took up a slow leisurely motion as the dildo slid in and out of her daughter's pussy. "Right now, I want to feel the power of fucking you, the bump of this dildo on my clit, and your father's tongue in my pussy."

Jenny moaned, mom made a whimpering sound, and dad's head rocked as he tried to keep up with mom's moving sex. My hand was stroking my dick with strokes to match the movement of mom's hips, also.

I hit the pause button, freezing the action and squeezed my dick to keep from coming. How the hell had all this been going on without me knowing it? How long had it been going on, was the second thing I wondered about? Why hadn't I been invited to join in the family fun?

Would I fuck my sister or my own mother for that matter? Anywhere, anytime, and anyhow, my mind answered as I grinned broadly. A hard dick has no conscience and mine was like an iron bar at the moment. Just the thought of either one of them sucking my dick made it twitch in my hand. I had to figure out a way to get in on the action.

I started the video again but kept my hands away from my dick. It wasn't long before mom was spanking Jenny's ass with full hard strokes of the strap-on. Dad had his tongue stuck out and let mom rub her pussy wherever she happened to hit. Jenny was yelling at each stroke and pushing back to meet them.

Jenny gave out with an even louder yell and came up on all fours. Mom moaned loudly and said, "Now Frank. Please, do it now."

Dad scrambled out from under mom's body, came up behind her, and rammed his dick home in her sopping wet pussy. I could hear the squishing sound as his hips spanked her ass. Jenny made a sharp grunting sound as mom's hips rammed the strap-on in even deeper than before.

Jenny had her head back down on the couch cushion and a double handful of sheet and comforter balled up above her head. Mom had her head thrown back and was making a strange gurgling moan deep in her chest. Dad was pounding into her with wild powerful strokes. My hand was on my dick again.

I jerked my hand away from my dick as mom yelled, "Now Frank, now!"

Dad pulled his dick out of mom's pussy and forced her upper body to bend farther over Jenny's ass. His hand went to his dick as he lined the head up on mom's asshole. My eyes went wide and then mom yelled at the top of her lungs as dad slammed his dick home in her ass.

Jenny yelled as mom's weight came down on her back. I figured the strap-on dildo was jammed in her pussy at an odd angle or something. Dad fucked my mother ass with long, full, hard strokes. His dick would come out until just the head was in her asshole and then he would ram the full length of his dick back in.

His hips were making a popping sound on mom's ass and Jenny was going crazy under both of them. A moment later, mom was yelling that she was coming and Jenny was just yelling, "Yes, yes, yes," repeatedly.

Hot cum hitting me under the chin announced the arrival of my own orgasm. At the same time, dad let out a long drawn out grunting growl as he came deep in mom's ass. I groaned as mom gave out with a loud incoherent yell as he did. Jenny was strangely quiet but her hips bucked and jerked under mom.

I hit the pause key and leaned back in my chair. I felt light headed from my orgasm and strangely hyped from watching my whole family come together, literally. My mind was still trying to process what it had taken in. The hand on my dick stroked it lightly and slowly.

Two barn-burning orgasms in a row had me sleepy and totally calm. I knew I had to clean up but at the moment, I didn't have the energy to even get out of my chair. I leaned my head back and relaxed.

*****

I must have dozed off because I awoke to voices coming from down the hall. I jumped up and ran to shut my door. I must have made it before anyone noticed because the sound of my sister laughing at something mom said went right on past without either of them pausing or stopping.

Dad yelled for me, so I hastily grabbed a pair of shorts and opened the door a short ways. "Yeah Dad, I'm in my room." I yelled back at him.

"I'm just checking," he said from a closer distance.

My eyes went to the computer screen and the picture of my whole family coming their brains out. "Oh shit!" I whispered under my breath as I ran across the room and minimized the program. I let out a sigh of relief as the desktop appeared.

Dad's head appeared as he opened my door unannounced. "What kind of fucked up porn have you been watching while we were gone?" He asked with a grin.

"I was just chatting and watching some music videos," I told him as my mind screamed, 'I was watching you fuck mom in the ass while she fucked my sister.'

"Yeah, right," Dad said with a shake of his head. "You need to get to bed, it's late."

"Tomorrow's Sunday and the only day I get to sleep in," I told him.

"Nope, we're going to the lake tomorrow early. Your sister wants to go swimming and has invited the family for a picnic." I was informed.

I groaned and got a dirty look from dad. "Get a quick shower and into bed with you," he said as he closed my door.

So much for a lazy Sunday and the possibility of watching more of my family fucking each other's brains out. I was frowning as I headed for the bathroom for a second shower in one night. I closed the door and slipped the shorts off. I was about to get in the shower when the door opened.

"Hey," I yelled and turned my back to the door.

Jenny laughed and asked, "How long are you going to be, I need to pee."

"I'm just getting in the shower so I'll be a while. Use the bathroom downstairs for Pete's sake."

"Oh, go on and get in the shower. I won't look at you if you won't look at me," she said as she came on in and shut the door.

I did not have much of a choice, so I got in the shower. It had frosted glass on the two side panels but the door was clear. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. My hands were on the knobs but my eyes were cut toward my sister.

She had on a knee length nightgown but was pulling it up as she walked across the room to the commode. She wasn't wearing panties, so for the first time in my life, I caught sight of her bare pussy in the flesh so to speak. It looked good enough to eat and I caught myself licking my lips.

When she was on the pot, all I could see was through the frosted glass, which wasn't much. With a sigh, I picked up the soap and started to lather up my chest. "Want to scrub my back?" I asked jokingly.

She didn't reply so I figured she didn't hear me. I was about to ask again, when I heard the commode flush. I jumped back and turned the showerhead toward the wall as steaming hot water surged from the nozzle. "Oh shit!" I yelled and then I saw my sister grinning at me through the clear glass door.

She still had the nightgown up around her waist as she walked over in front of the door. "If you hadn't fucked up so royally there at the end of school and if you hadn't got into so much trouble then...." She paused for affect. "You would have gotten a hell of a lot more than just your back scrubbed."

I looked at her and said, "Huh?"

She looked down at my hard dick, smiled and licked her lips. With a shake of her head, she dropped the front of the nightgown and turned toward the door.

"Hey, wait a minute," was all I got out before she was gone out the door.

"Well shit," I whispered as I realized how bad I had really fucked up. I would have been in the middle of that fucking family pile yesterday if I had just behaved. If only, I wished. Shit, if wishes were horses, I would be up to my ass in horseshit.

I sighed, let go of my dick and finished my shower. At least I had gotten to watch a little of the fun.

*****

When I returned to my room, I was in for a surprise. The powder box from Jenny's dresser was on my desk and empty. In addition, my computer was in the middle of formatting my hard drive with a wipe program that could not be stopped until it finished. It also overwrote all data so nothing could be salvaged later.

I sat on the edge of my bed and almost cried. No fucking, no sucking, and no film at eleven. I was screwed all the way around and still hadn't been kissed.

TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers