My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
In which I am bound and the three girls have their way.
11.1k words
4.2
113.5k
125

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CortexStim
CortexStim
400 Followers

Eve leaned in, full eyelashes framing her deep blue eyes.

"Promise not to scream?" she repeated. Her oiled hand had the base of my cock gripped tightly, fingers firm and slippery, stroking minutely as she stared into my eyes.

I nodded, tensing, the cuffs digging into my wrists behind me. Eve yanked the tape off my mouth with one quick gesture, working my cock hard as she did. My cock spasmed and throbbed, the pressure pulsing deep in my loins, my balls almost vibrating with impending pleasure.

I breathed deeply through my nose. Eve held her hand out.

"Go ahead, spit out those panties," she said.

I worked my jaw and pushed them out with my tongue. They dropped into Eve's waiting hand, sodden. I stretched my mouth, jaw sore.

She laid a finger on my lips, shushing me.

"Don't worry, Ben, if you cooperate, you'll be just fine."

"What the hell do you want, Eve?" I said.

"I want what you want, Ben," she said. "I want a little window on Kim's world."

"You need to blackmail me for that?" I said.

"No, but doesn't it make it more fun?" she said, smiling wickedly, stroking me expertly. My cock was fully erect and throbbing in her hand. I wanted nothing more than to escape the cuffs and figure out what to do about the files she'd stolen, but my body wasn't cooperating, my hips bucking, betraying me, my pre cum spilling over her hand.

On my computer monitor behind Eve, facing me, I saw my sister and the twins caressing each other, tangled in a pile on my sister's bed, oblivious to the webcam on them, oblivious to the fact I was absent and shackled in the room almost right next to them. Kim was in the middle, Molly and Jenn on either side of her in constant movement.

Eve followed my eyeline to the girls writhing together on my computer.

"I only have one rule: When I give you a directive, you follow it. I won't make this difficult for you, I want to get what I want without you rebelling, but I assure you I won't tolerate disobedience. Is that clear?"

Stubbornly, I clamped my mouth shut.

She arched one perfect eyebrow, tilting her head at me.

"Ok." Eve reached over to my desk, grabbing my phone. It was unlocked. Eve scrolled through my address book, tilting the screen so I could see her export all my contacts and email them to herself.

She pointed my phone at me.

"Smile!" she said brightly, and snapped a few shots.

I gaped at her as she brought up my phone's gallery. One was a headshot of me looking disheveled. The other showed my bare torso, glistening with oil. The next was a long shot of me bound to the chair, cock rigid.

"Let's say 'hi' to Mom and Dad, ok Ben?" she attached the headshot to a text and thumbed out a text.

"HAVING FUN HERE, HOPE THINGS ARE GOING GOOD WITH YOU GUYS. LOVE BEN," it said.

All caps. Such an obvious cry for help...and one my folks wouldn't decode in a million years.

Eve pressed send. The text whooshed away.

On screen, my sister's head was thrown back, Molly sucking a nipple, Jenn's hand between her legs..

"Ok ok," I said, mind racing. "Explain the rules."

"Today," she said, "We're going to have fun. Kim told me earlier how much you like dirty panties, so I brought you a present."

Confused, I wrinkled my forehead at her.

"Relax, Ben. I'm not interested in hurting you or outing you to your parents. I think what you and your sister have is sweet....and from the looks of those videos, very fucking hot. You and I have a lot in common."

"Like what?" I said, my Viagra filled shaft aching for her hand again.

"You're a voyeur, Ben, and you get off on danger. You like to steal panties. You like to sniff the sex left on them after they're worn. You lust after your sister, and you lust after the twins."

I shrugged, acknowledging it.

"We have all those things in common, Ben. In fact, one of your first assignments will be to bring me the filthiest panties you can find from each girl. I'll need to see them on the webcam, and I'll need them to be soaked."

"You already have that!" I said, "I have all three of their panties right here!"

I didn't need the image of the panties the girls had given to me flashing in my mind's eye to remind me of the smell each girl left on the sodden crotch of her panties as she had been fingered, eaten, teased and fucked in them, I could still smell each of them, their private scents lingering deliciously in my nose, clinging to my damp mouth and face.

Eve leaned in, hand slipping down the length of my cock, her fingers working oil into my balls, sliding down underneath them and pressing upward.. On the monitor behind her, my sister was on her back, Jenn straddling her face, Molly between her legs.

I groaned.

"Those were a gift to you, Ben. There's no risk in you getting them...and I want my own."

Her hand was between her legs now, slowly but firmly masturbating through her pants.

My back was arched as far as it could go, her hand exquisite on my oiled cock. She brought me to the edge, then squeezed the head of my cock firmly, staving off orgasm right as I was about to explode..

"For instance, you'll be bringing me her next pair of running panties, her next pair of masturbation panties, and the next pair you finger her and fuck her in."

Goddammit, she's really robbing me here, I thought, hips quavering as she firmly held down my cum, then stroked me softly back to full erection. But what could I do? My folks knew I smoked a little pot now and then, but shoving a pill up my sister's ass? My sister's tongue deep in mine? Probably not the best thing for them to know.

The sudden knowledge then, that I already had fantasies about each and every pair of those fragrant used panties she mentioned, brought me to the edge. I was almost there, yet confused, did I want to cum in her hand or should I be resisting?

Her eyes caught me, pinned me, her slick hand squeezing and tugging and sliding all over my cock. She had me just below my cock head, her movements short and sure, keeping me teetering on the brink of an orgasm.

"You will make sure they're all fragrant and lovely. You will make sure you pay attention to her ass. You will do this in full view of yours or her webcam."

I panted, feeling crazed with desire and mad with fear and unease, struggling to focus on how to deal with this mad situation.

Tunnel vision began to crowd the edges of my sight and I grunted at the surge of my onrushing orgasm.

Eve squeezed hard underneath the head of my cock and pushed down with her other thumb. I felt the orgasm shudder within me, struggle, then back down reluctantly. A large dollop of pre cum slid down my aching shaft.

She wiped her hand on her towel again and thumbed a text on her phone.

"Remember our bargain, Ben. That part is between me and you. What's about to happen is entirely your sister's idea."

Eve sent the text. Nothing happened for a few seconds, then, on my computer speakers, I heard a text land on my sister's phone. On my monitor, I saw my sister lift her head from between Molly's thighs and look around, then scoop up her phone.

She propped herself up on one elbow between Molly's legs, thumbing absently at Molly's clit as she read Eve's text.

I could see Kim's body language change as the text registered, sitting straight up and tugging her shirt back down over her spectacular breasts.

"Ben's ready for us," she said to the twins.

Jenn came into frame from where she'd been straddling her sister's face, tugging on her pajama pants. Molly sat up, flushed and disheveled, groping around for her shirt. The three girls donned their pajamas and fixed their hair.

Eve muted and minimized the webcam browser window, then unlocked the bathroom door and entered. I heard her open the door to Kim's room.

"We're ready for you," Eve said.

They all trooped into my room. Their hair was tousled, and their lips were raw and glistening. The three of them looked me up and down, Molly and Jenn wrinkling their foreheads quizzically, my sister smiling slightly, a look of hungry anticipation lighting her face.

The woman in the catsuit grabbed the back of my chair and swung me around to face the bed. My erection, which had been subsiding a bit, came back full force as my sister reclined, eyes fixed on me, legs spreading. Molly slipped her hand down Kim's abdomen, her fingers exploring under the tight waistband of her pajamas.

"Hands to yourselves, girls," said Eve. Molly sulked, pulling her hands away from my sister's crotch, fingers going to her nose, her other hand caressing first her pert breasts, then moving to her own sex.

"Ben will be in charge here," she continued, eyes locked on Kim's.

"You three listen to what he wants."

"I want out of these fucking cuffs," I said.

"All in good time," said Eve, smiling at my sister and handing her a pair of black satin panties.

Kim inspected the panties and looked up at Eve.

"Yours?" she said.

"Mine," said Eve, smiling through her lashes, one eyebrow arched at my sister.

Kim's gaze was locked on me, molten as she sniffed the crotch of Eve's panties, closing her eyes as Eve's cum scent flooded her nose.

"Come on, Ben, tell us what to do!" she moaned.

"Was this your idea?" I said.

"Yes," she said, "you need payback for peeping and for stealing my panties. This way we all get what we want."

"Except you, maybe," she said, her eyes teasing.

"You said you wanted me to peep on you," I said.

"Yup," she said, "but it was still naughty to peep on your sister and smell her panties."

She brought Eve's panties to her nose again, eyes rolling back in her head as she drew the dark haired woman's private scent deeply through the black fabric. Kim looked up at me, turning the crotch of Eve's panties out so I could see the off white stains of her womanly cum.

"She smells so fucking hot, Ben," said my sister, smiling wickedly, leaning back on my bed.

Goddammit, I thought, my hips arching involuntarily, I want...I want...

"Jenn, I want you to kiss your sister," I managed.

Jesus Christ, I wanted a hell of a lot more than to see Jenn kissing her sister, I wanted my cock in their mouths, in their little slippery pussies, I wanted to taste them all, their little sexes, their tiny little pink forbidden assholes, I wanted their scent coating my face.

The cuffs were hard and a bit sharp on my wrists.

Jenn slid across my comforter and leaned across my sister to caress Molly's face. Molly sighed as her sister's fingers massaged her temples, then pushed into her hair. Her lips parted slightly, and she closed her eyes.

Their lips met gently, mouths opening softly into each other's. Jenn's tongue slipped inside Molly's waiting mouth and they kissed passionately, Molly caressing her sister's face, opening her eyes just as her sister did, their dark gazes meeting, melting, breaking off as they moaned in unison, eyes rolling back in their heads, closing, heads tilting back. pausing a beat, then back at each other fiercely, nipping, sucking lips, tongues wanton, sloppy and randy.

My sister's hips undulated as she tried valiantly to keep her hands off the twins. The hand clutching Eve's panties hand went immediately to her tits, then back to her face, smearing her panties all over her face, sniffing and huffing, then exhaling deeply. Kim's other hand went to her mound, cupping and caressing herself, spreading herself through her panties with her index and ring fingers, her middle finger circling and rubbing her clit, then digging into her hole, rubbing around and around, pushing into her cloth covered sex, the wet spot on her panty crotch growing as her arousal soaked through the cotton lining.

"UNNNHHHH," she said, "SO FUCKING HOT."

Eve stood at the head of my bed, hands on hips, looking at me expectantly. She glanced at my sister. Kim was rubbing all over herself now, pushing her shirt up over her full and firm tits, their peaks crowned with hard brown nipples, her areolae puffy and engorged..

"Ah ah," she chided, shaking her finger at Kim, "wait for instructions."

The twins were lost in each other's kiss. I could tell Kim was frustrated, but she very deliberately forced her hands still by her side, Eve's crumpled underwear clutched in her left hand. She caught my eye and one eyebrow twitched. Her nostrils flared as she stared at me, her lips parting slightly, breath coming hard and shallow.

I wonder what she wants, I thought. I found it unlikely she'd want me over the beautiful dark haired twins, who were tongue fucking each others' mouths directly above her, even more unlikely she'd prefer me over Eve, so voluptuous and in control. A spike of electric jealously stabbed me in the gut.

"Kim, take your pajamas off. Leave your panties on," I said. Beneath the arch formed by the twins' embrace, my sister complied, wiggling out of her pajamas. Her tummy was toned, tapering elegantly into her damp underwear, its crotch splitting her swollen vulva..

At the head of the bed, Eve's attention was entirely on my sister, her eyes on Kim's face, drinking in her flushed beauty, roaming to her proud tits, then the lines of her tummy as it drew to the V of her pubis. I scooted my chair to the right a bit for a better view. Eve didn't notice.

"You can touch yourself now," I said, feeling heat rise in my body, gaze lapping up my sister's glory, her sex red and wet and partly open in front of me behind the thin wet crotch of her underwear, the lust on her face as clear as the throbbing erection springing from my lap.

Kim didn't waste any time, rubbing her clit through her panties, hips writhing, sniffing deeply through Eve's dirty panties.

"MMMHMMMMNNNN," she said, gasping for air, rubbing her sex through her panties, then tugging them aside, dipping her finger into her wet hole, spreading it up and around her labia, lubricating her clit as she alternated between frigging herself and fucking her moist pussy slow and deliberate, catching my eye as she spread herself lewdly.

Above her, the sisters were locked in something more than a kiss. Molly nipped Jenn's lower lip and sucked it into her mouth, then lightly ran her tongue across her sister's upper lip, teasing her mouth open. She grabbed the back of her sister's head and opened her mouth greedily, licking and fucking her sister's mouth with her tongue, their movements unconcerned with anyone other than the two of them. Wet, sucking and kissing noises filled the room, interspersed with the sound of girls sighs, their breath coming in shallow pants and gasps, lips growing more swollen, more red as the sisters devoured each others' mouths in a taboo embrace.

The roll in my system began to build again with my frustration, urgency building with my pulse, with every throb in my rigid cock. God I needed release.

I thought about the book on lockpicking in my desk drawer and the bobby pins in the drawer below. I inched closer to my desk and reached out with my fingers.

Eve's attention was alternately focused on my sister's hand working her clit hard and fast, then her gorgeous face, mouth open, eyes rolled back in her head, a wet spot on the crotch of her panties growing as Kim sought orgasm.

I pulled my lower desk drawer open and lifted my shoulders up as much as I could, dropping my cuffed hands into the recess of the desk, searching for a bobby pin. I knew I had a few, I'd been practicing lockpicking for years, it was a soothing hobby, an interesting and satisfying way to pass the time.

I'd practiced unlocking cuffs with bobby pins a million times, but it now occurred to me I'd never tried it with my hands cuffed behind my back...or on increasing amounts of arousal, drugs and adrenaline.

Or fear.

But Eve was bent over my bed now, her face close to my sister's crotch, Kim pulling her panties aside to expose her bright pink sex against her toned skin. I knew the humid, sweet odor of my sister's sex would be filling Eve's nostrils, her perfectly shaved mound calling to be licked and sucked, her lips begging to be spread, her hole glistening and her essence dribbling down into the recesses of her ass. If she truly had a thing for my sister, Eve wouldn't notice a fucking thing I was doing once her tongue was buried in Kim's fragrant fuck hole.

I heard my sister moan gutturally, but I could see nothing but the back of Eve's head, her ponytail bobbing as she began to eat my sister's pussy right in fucking front of me.

I felt some odds and ends in my desk drawer, then a piece of paper heavier and stiffer than the rest, my fingers skirting its edge. I found a few bobby pins clipped to it and pulled one, shutting the drawer as quietly as I could.

As I tried to unbend the bobby pin, I watched my sister masturbate wantonly into Eve's face rocking her hips, spreading herself obscenely. Above them, Molly and Jenn kissed, sisters tongues slipping and probing, exploring each others' identical mouths, lipstick smeared, saliva glistening, hands grabbing each other wantonly. They were almost vertical now, their tits pressed up against each other.

Below, Kim lifted her hips, opening herself to Eve's kiss. I thought I saw Eve's tongue as she ate my sister out, but I knew I had to be mistaken, no tongue could possibly be that long.

My cock throbbed, my hips strained, desperate to bury us in an orifice, any one that was being worked, that was right in front of us, my sister's pussy, red and open now, squishing as she held her panties down and frigged herself, Jenn's lips, so hungry and wet, devouring her sister's open mouth, ravenous and loud with passion, Eve's generous ass threatening to split her vinyl pants and offer her pink holes to me.

"Molly and Jenn, touch yourselves," I said.

Molly gasped, falling to the mattress on one elbow, a hand at her breasts, one immediately into her panties, her hips surging off the bed, presenting her yearning cunt to me, to her twin, to my sister, to Eve, to anyone who might satisfy her.

Jenn lay face down at the foot of my bed, her tight ass up in the air, her pajamas showing every contour underneath, her mound, the hollow of her asshole, the wet spot where her juices were soaking through her panties and pajamas. She had shoved her hand beneath the elastic waistband of her pajamas, pushing the fabric at her crotch out, tenting it with her knuckles as she fucked her hole without reserve.

The bobby pin separated, bent slightly open, then almost to a right angle. I worked the plastic tip off with my thumbnail, seeking the open lock mechanism with the end.

Eve looked back at me.

"Eat my sister's pussy, Eve," I said. "I want to hear her cum in your mouth. Don't stop until she does."

She arched an eyebrow at me.

"As you command."

She bent to my sister's eager sex, obscuring my view. With a rough motion, she yanked my sister's bottoms off and tossed them aside. My sister moaned as the older woman's mouth met her open pussy, wet sucking and smacking noises filling the room.

"Take of your pants, Eve," I said.

I was amazed to see her obey, shimmying her generous ass as she unzipped. Good, that meant she was confident in the handcuffs binding my wrists behind my chair, confident she was in control. A plan began to form in my mind as she wriggled out of her tight vinyl pants, her black thong defining her milky white ass, splitting her puffy labia, not quite covering the pink bud of her asshole.

Kim drove her sex into Eve's mouth, grinding her pussy up and down the woman's face.

Molly's gaze was riveted on the spectacle next to her, frigging herself, face scrunching as her pleasure crested into her hand, her orgasm squeaking out in grunts and gasps, going on and on, pulsing, never seeming to end.

Jenn's eyes were shut, her hips gyrating slowly as she fucked herself underneath her pants, her face pressed hard into my sheets.

I felt the bobby pin snick into the handcuff. Mind racing, I tried to recall the instructions on the handcuff picking web pages I'd bookmarked, tried to picture the YouTube videos I'd watched over and over again while mastering the exploit, trying to summon the motion in my fingers, the way I'd learned to position my wrists to control the cuffs and pin.

CortexStim
CortexStim
400 Followers