My Sister's Desperation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained kneeling, admiring my sister in her naked form. I looked up at her, with her disrobed breasts, which hung perkily against her chest and her nipples rising ever so slightly erect from the larger mounds.

Kelly was still nervous. She was quiet, almost holding her breath, as if waiting for my response.

I was in awe. My sister was truly beautiful, and she deserved to know that.

"Kelly, you are stunning. You are absolutely beautiful," my eyes drifted back to the confluence of her legs and kissed her mound. "Wow," was all I could manage after my contact with her perfect form.

Kelly smiled and I stood up and looked at me, wide-eyed. I kissed her. This time on the lips and she held me, pulling herself against me in the most loving embrace I've ever experienced. Her body fell into mine, her naked form a perfect fit against me.

We pulled apart before we got carried away, we really did need to shower. The day was waning and our parents would be home soon, so with one last longing look, Kelly and I stepped into the water.

The kiss, not to mention the enticing presence of my naked sister, had left me wanting. I stepped into the shower with a semi-hardon. Following Kelly into the shower hadn't helped either.

As she turned to get in, I was treated to my first glimpse of her naked ass, and it, like the rest of her, was perfect. I slapped it playfully as she stepped in. Kelly jumped at the surprise and then giggled, turning around and splashing me with shower water.

"Watch it," she laughed.

We embraced under the warm water and kissed as our wet skin touched. My cock inflated. It rose between Kelly's legs and grazed her lips. Kelly let out a longful breath as it happened, but then she pulled away.

She smiled, "ya know, Andrew, I think I can probably go again."

"Really?" I asked, teasing, but surprised. She did drink a lot of fluid, but she had already let loose on me twice recently. Whatever the case, I was not going to complain. I grinned uncontrollably and slid down the length of my sister's body until I was kneeling, once again looking at her magnificent form as she stood above me.

"Kelly this is so fucking hot."

"God, I know. I can't get enough of this sight."

I couldn't either. The water from the shower hit Kelly's back and ran down her sides adding a shine to her perfect body. She towered over me holding her legs apart ever so slightly and pushing her pelvis out, aiming her snatch at me. With her hand, she held her lips apart, exposing the perfect pink folds of her inner labia.

Just seeing her hand there was enough to respark that incredible longing that had only recently began to subside.

"Ehh..Are you ready?" Kelly asked between obvious attempts to relieve her bladder.

I brought myself up closer to her, holding my head inches from her privates, and opened my mouth. I managed a muffled "uh-huh" as I held my tongue out ready to receive her. She smiled.

Without her bikini, sexy though it was, I could clearly see Kelly's attempts to pee. The muscles of her cunt contracted and released repeatedly, flexing that extended to her ass. Her effort was made evident in a vision that burned into my memory.

It took her slightly longer this time, she had gone twice already, but after more clenching and contractions, Kelly's stream pittered to life. It was another sight to behold.

Seeing Kelly pee without the hindrance of a swimsuit was entirely new and different than seeing her wet herself. Her stream flowed freely from her cunt, a broad spray of beautiful piss that I gladly met with my face.

Though the water around us was warm, Kelly's piss still felt distinctly hot as it filled my mouth and splashed on my face. Again, the salty and bitter taste filled me with longing and desire for Kelly.

I looked up at her as she peed on me. She seemed to be in a similar state. She looked back at me with care and with lust, knowing that a deep mutual desire was being fulfilled, and created.

And almost as soon as she had started, Kelly finished. This piss was not as strong nor as long as the previous two, but in our mutually bare state, it was wonderful in a completely unique way. I licked my lips and swallowed the last of Kelly, grateful for her gift.

I wanted to return the favor. More than anything I wanted to plant my mouth on my sister's cunt. I wanted to feel the intricacies of her sex, to lap up her juices and make her cum. I wanted so badly to make my sister cum, but Kelly had other ideas.

"Stand up," she said simply, taking my place on the shower floor.

I guess it was her turn to kneel.

My cock pointed at the ceiling, painfully hard, aching for the sensation of touch. The warm droplets of shower water that rained down on me as I stood sent tiny shockwaves through my over sensitive sex.

Kelly aligned her face with me, examining my manhood with curiosity and longing. It was only fair. I had wanted to give her more attention, to get to know her pussy better, but with I was more than happy to have Kelly take her time at my crotch.

She grabbed me at the base, pointing me towards her, and offering that desperately needed sensation. It was an exploratory grasp, more an examination than a stimulation, but it was doing the trick for me.

I gasped down at her and she looked up smiling, giddy and ready. With her hand still grasping my trunk, she bobbed forward and pressed me against the softness of her lips. They parted to accept me and I my tip popped into Kelly's supple mouth.

She was small and my cock seemed far too large for her to take it comfortably, but her grasp on me was comfortable, gentle and stimulating in the best way.

With only my tip in her mouth, Kelly swirled her tongue and sucked in her cheeks, drawing an uncontrolled moan from my mouth. I didn't know a mouth could feel so wonderful.

But she only continued this for a moment. Just as I was settling into the sensation, Kelly bobbed forward, taking more of me into her mouth, eliciting another moan as ecstasy shot from my dick through the rest of my body.

Kelly slurped as she took me, looking up with an expectant and lust filled gaze. I could scarcely manage to look back as I struggled to keep my eyes from rolling into my head.

Her first stroke filled her mouth, but she hadn't managed to fit my full size. With the second stroke, she took my entire length. It was an astounding sight-Kelly the magician made the entire length of my throbbing manhood disappear down her throat in an exquisite performance of pleasure giving.

I would not last long. I knew that from the start. My oversensitive dick radiated at every move my sister made.

Kelly was devouring my cock. She eagerly and hungrily bobbed her head on it, wanting me to feel pleasure, wanting to taste my seed.

Looking down at her pushed me over the edge. I grunted as I came to an apex and spasmed, alerting Kelly to my imminent eruption.

"I'm gonna cum!" I groaned, thrusting myself down her throat.

She moaned on my dick, and then I came. It was my third ograsm of the day and it exploded with sensitivity. I erupted in Kelly's mouth, unloading what jism I could spare down my sister's throat.

Kelly devoured it, swallowing loudly and moaning with each expulsion. My cock pulsated in her mouth as she flicked me with her tongue, toying with it.

I was sensitive. Too sensitive, but Kelly kept me in her mouth until I had released my last drops of sperm on her tongue.

When she finally pulled back, she swallowed with a satisfied "Ahhh," and smiled broadly up at me.

Our eyes met and we gazed at each other in admiration, filled with a sense of awe at the chemistry we shared, trying to hold back the lust that did not seem to go away. I stopped myself from saying I loved her, even if it was true.

But as is always the case, reality was waiting and we had wasted our clean up time on fun. Our parents would be home soon, so I helped Kelly up and we rinsed. No lengthy shower, this time, but there would certainly be more.

With the remnants of chlorine, piss, and cum rinsed off our bodies, we got out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Kelly, embracing her briefly before grabbing my own. We couldn't seem to stop smiling or looking at each other. It was hard not to dive into her inviting lips, but we held back.

"Well," she giggled finally.

"Well!"

We both laughed, giddy and in love, but exhausted and not sure how to proceed.

"So tomorrow," she said, taking the lead, "let's start early. I don't know about you, but I want more, I really really want more. Do you think you can get up earlier than usual?"

I nodded, "of course!"

"Good."

Kelly leaned down to gather her garments from the floor, but I grabbed her bottoms before she could. I held the mess covered article in all of its glory.

"Wow," exclaimed looking at the soiled mess, "ya know, you should keep those. They might be fun later on."

I couldn't agree more. I clutched them in my hand and leaned in for one last kiss.

"Mom and dad will be home soon. I'll let you get ready."

"K. See you at dinner."

And with that, still clinging to Kelly's soiled bottoms, I retreated to my room to dress and take in the events of the day. I could not wait for the days to come.

12