My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking full advantage of that Nyssa pulled down Laurel's push-up bra and latched her mouth onto one of the other vigilante's nipples. Which naturally caused Laurel to moan softly and then mirror her actions.

It was not something Nyssa had intended to linger on as the spanking had more than put both of them in the mood, but particularly when Laurel pulled down her bra to return the favour Nyssa found she couldn't move away so hastily, and it was far from a chore going back and forth between her girlfriend's boobs.

Although it wasn't that long before she moved further down, or further up as the case may be, placing them in the classic 69 position, except on their sides.

Anticipating the end result Laurel didn't complain when Nyssa started moving, and even kissed the other brunette's stomach as Nyssa got into position and then pulled the assassin's underwear to one side so she could again mirror Nyssa's actions. Of course as Nyssa had no such barrier she went straight to work.

Laurel let out a soft gasp followed by a loud moan as Nyssa gently slid her tongue over her needy pussy and even hesitated pulling Nyssa's panties aside because she was so caught up in her own selfish pleasure.

Ashamed by that fact Laurel made sure her first lick was ever so slightly quicker and lingered on Nyssa's clit for five long seconds before she repeated the process.

Although when she did the following licks were slow and gentle, both to tease her lover and to savour the heavenly taste of Nyssa's pussy which Laurel had become so addicted too. And to be fair, Nyssa was giving her the same slow treatment at that point.

It wasn't entirely necessary given that despite how she had been reduced to a whimpering wreck, or maybe even because of it, Laurel had enjoyed getting spanked far more than she should have, while Nyssa had unsurprisingly loved going to town on her butt, meaning that they could have probably gone right into fucking each other hard.

However despite part of her very much wanting to do that Laurel was grateful that Nyssa was wordlessly insisting on starting out slow, as this was another first for them and Laurel wanted to savour every minute of it. Especially because it was so wonderful, not that it was remotely surprising.

She had of course been in a 69 before, many times in fact, mostly with her on top, but as much as she had enjoyed it none of those times could have ever compare to this.

Nyssa was just so good at eating pussy she easily blew her competition away, so much so that it remained a struggle for Laurel to concentrate on licking Nyssa's cunt, especially when her girlfriend lingered on her clit.

Laurel return the favour, but Nyssa was just tougher than her, better than her, at everything but especially this, meaning most of the time Laurel was struggling to keep up and desperately hoping she was giving Nyssa at least half the pleasure that she was receiving.

Luckily Laurel was far too busy eating pussy to truly focus on her insecurities. Or more accurately the combination of the pleasure she was receiving at her desire to focus on at least trying to keep up kept her mind focused on pleasing Nyssa, which was by far the most important thing in her life.

Right now it was the only thing in her whole world, Laurel having to fight the urge to shove her tongue into her girlfriend's cunt and make Nyssa cum before Nyssa beat her to it.

The only thing stopping her was the desire to continue in this wonderful state of giving pleasure while being pleasured by the woman she loved, which was something so wonderful that Laurel never wanted it to end.

Nyssa felt the exact same way. Pretty much. She wasn't feeling as overwhelmed as she was almost certain Laurel was feeling, which was what Nyssa intended, but she felt everything else.

For this was easily one of the most wonderful experiences of her life as it was a level of intimacy she had only ever known with the other Lance sister, and like always Nyssa was determined to show Laurel that she meant as much to her as Sara ever had, and more.

Because in this moment Nyssa was never more certain that as much as she loved Sara it was Laurel who was her soulmate, something she was trying to show her current girlfriend through her actions rather than her words.

It seemed to be working, as there was no denying how much pleasure the two women were giving each other given the amount of pussy cream leaking out of them and into each other's mouths, both of them able to swallow as much as they could while still making the cunt lapping the priority.

As a result a lot ended up on their faces, but that just added to the intimacy of this wonderful act. One which Nyssa now regretted not going to doing before now with this enchanting woman, although they would be doing a lot from now on.

Ideally of course they were just do this forever, and for a while it even felt possible as Nyssa became so lost in pleasuring Laurel while receiving it from her girlfriend in turn.

Although eventually the growing desire to cum meant that it was just a question of who could out last the other, and it would be Nyssa who would prevail. There was no other outcome Nyssa would accept, and more importantly no other outcome possible.

That may seem arrogant, but it was true. Laurel had made great strides in every category, stamina included, but she was not quite on Nyssa's level yet as the previous sparring sessions, and sexual escapades, had proven.

Also while Laurel's enthusiasm and the love they shared made up for her lack of experience it could not entirely bridge the gap between them, and even if it did Nyssa's pride would not allow her girlfriend to get the better of her. At least not without a fight.

Sure enough Laurel put up quite the fight, making Nyssa very proud of her, but inevitably she was always the one to give in first.

To her credit Laurel tried to postpone the inevitable by lingering on Nyssa's clit a increasingly long time, and took it into her mouth for a gentle, and then not so gentle, sucking.

But then ultimately Laurel pushed her tongue as deep inside Nyssa's pussy as it would go, which change the game between them.

No longer were they in competition with each other to see who would push their tongue in the other first, now it was a race to finish and Nyssa's pride certainly wouldn't allow her to cum first, and again she was confident the outcome would be favourable to her.

Laurel paused once her tongue was buried inside Nyssa's cunt so she could savour the feeling of her girlfriend's womanhood wrapped around her.

To intensify that feeling she closed her eyes, but they were only closed for a few seconds before she opened them wider than before and let out a sharp cry directly into Nyssa's pussy as her own pussy was invaded by Nyssa's tongue.

Which was far from surprising, although Laurel had thought her girlfriend might give her a few more seconds to enjoy the moment before she penetrated her. Not that she was really complaining, it just meant what she needed to do next would be more difficult.

Of course that was one of the things Laurel loved about Nyssa. This wonderful woman was always challenging her, especially during sex. It just made everything even more fun, again especially during the sex. Although in this case it was also frustrating, because again Laurel found herself in a fight she knew she just couldn't win.

All she could really do was try and put up a decent fight, which at least in this case was easier as instead of holding her desires back her main focus was to give in to them and ram her tongue in and out of Nyssa's pussy as hard and as fast as she could. Ironically it also meant trying to resist them as she fought the urge to cum.

Again the result was the same, and again while it was frustrating Laurel's reward for failure was a powerful orgasm, the type of which she had only ever received from the Heir to the Demon. So it was hard to be too mad about it.

Especially when she was able to bring Nyssa to climax a short while later, which coincided with Laurel's second orgasm, meaning that they came together, which was nice.

It then happened over and over again as the two stubborn women fought through their own pleasures to continue giving it right back to each other, the 69 beginning to more resemble the fight it had actually been throughout.

Taking a risk Laurel rolled them over so that for a brief moment she was on top of Nyssa, but before she could even enjoy it Nyssa flipped them over so she was on top.

As punishment she then began to grind her cunt into Laurel's face, which was actually Laurel's plan all along as it just made it easier to make Nyssa cum.

Although to hide that fact, and just because she could and because she enjoyed being on top for a change, Laurel flipped over a few more times before she just concentrated on trying to keep Nyssa cumming as her own climaxes threatened to overwhelm her.

To her credit Laurel kept this up throughout, which made her feel very proud of herself and more importantly only made the pleasure she was feeling that much more satisfying.

Nyssa was surprised at Laurel's audacity. Surprised, and oddly proud. After all, with the obvious exception of Sara no other woman had dared to try such a thing with Nyssa, and there was no one else Nyssa would really let get away with it, which reminded her of how special Laurel was to her.

Of course just because she wasn't going to truly punish her for it that didn't mean there wasn't another spanking in Laurel's future, and Nyssa particularly enjoyed putting Laurel in her place and then grinding down onto that pretty face of hers, naturally increasing the pleasure for them both.

And that Laurel continued to obediently tongue fuck her and swallow her cum, again making Nyssa proud of her.

It only later occurred to Nyssa that this was Laurel's plan. That her girlfriend had manipulated her into getting on top and grinding down onto her face, making it easier for Laurel to make her cum. Which of course only made Nyssa weirdly proud of her again.

Although that wasn't the only reason she smiled at this revelation. She also smiled because she had a way of countering the other girl's sneakiness to make sure that it would be Laurel who would cum the most.

Or it would at least be a draw, considering how much Nyssa was cumming, and just how hard, which was just as much to do with Laurel's work as with the sweet taste of Laurel's cum.

Honestly Nyssa felt this would be overkill, that she could get the job done with her mouth and tongue alone, and that maybe she should do that so it be more of a challenge.

But she wanted to win, and treat her lover of course, so Nyssa reluctantly pulled her mouth away from Laurel's cunt and replaced her tongue with two fingers which she shoved into her girlfriend after just a little pussy rubbing.

Not giving Laurel a chance to get used to that sensation Nyssa then started frantically licking Laurel's clit, only stopping to occasionally take it into her mouth for a passionate sucking.

Which of course made Laurel cum incredibly hard, but in a way this was still just a warm-up for what Nyssa truly had in mind.

Like the well-trained Master Assassin she was Nyssa made sure that her ultimate goal didn't become clear for quite some time as she relentlessly pumped those fingers in and out of Laurel's pussy, only subtly adding a third and then a fourth during one of the many orgasms she gave her girlfriend.

Although when it came time to execute her plan Nyssa just couldn't resist seeing the look on her lover's face. So she reluctantly pulled her own pussy off of Laurel's face, her girlfriend weakly protesting but unable to stop her.

Nyssa then quickly turned herself around so they were face to face again so she could kiss Laurel passionately, naturally keeping her fingers inside of The Black Canary the entire time. Then Nyssa broke the kiss and smiled wickedly down at her prey before executing the final phase of her plan.

Just before she did Nyssa whispered, "Tell me if this is too much."

Laurel opened her mouth to ask exactly what Nyssa meant, but her mouth just hung open and her eyes went wide as realisation hit in the form of Nyssa slipping her thumb inside her and pushing forwards.

Considering how stretched she was already the thumb was no problem. In fact it was only barely noticeable. What was very noticeable was the feeling of being stretched like never before, Laurel automatically trying to tell Nyssa to stop only to find she was incapable of speech.

For a long second she panicked, but then Nyssa stopped and backed off while studying her face quizzically, which just made Laurel fall in love with this incredibly experienced woman all over again.

It was a reminder that Nyssa would never intentionally hurt her, or do something she didn't truly want, and constantly kept an eye out for any sign that Laurel was uncomfortable during the, extremely frequent, times that she tried to push her out of her comfort zone.

Which actually had Laurel seriously considering it. If a man had suggested such a thing, or perhaps even if Nyssa had suggested it, Laurel would have turned it down without hesitation and refused to listen to any counterarguments.

However, that part of her body was designed to push a baby out of it, and if it was something Nyssa truly wanted she'd give it to her, especially in this moment as she was still cum, and pussy, drunk.

So when Laurel finally found her voice she whimpered, "More... I... I can take it."

That promise had Nyssa smiling softly and then slowly pushing her hand in up to the knuckles into Laurel's pussy, making The Black Canary cry out again.

She then backed off and repeated the process a few times, leaving her knuckles there for increasing amount of time before finally slipping them inside.

This time Laurel let out a wordless cry as about a second later Nyssa's entire hand was inside her cunt, the rest of it following the knuckles into her fairly easily given it wasn't stretching her quite so widely.

It was even kind of a relief on her entrance, although just passed it her pussy was being stretched like never before, and as weird and uncomfortable as it felt it also felt really good.

Of course loving girlfriend that she was Nyssa stayed perfectly still for a few long seconds, letting Laurel get used to it, then she leaned up, kiss Laurel's lips and then whispered, "I love you."

She tried to echo those words, but as soon as she opened her mouth Laurel found herself letting out a sharp cry as Nyssa began pumping her fist back and forth, the other woman now fucking her with her whole hand.

Fisting her! Laurel was being fisted by her girlfriend, the incredibly sexy Nyssa al Ghul, that fact overwhelming her for a few blissful moments.

Then Nyssa leaned down and wrapped her lips around Laurel's clit and began to gently lick and suck it, causing Laurel to become overwhelmed by pleasure, another incredibly powerful orgasm hitting her what felt like only a few seconds later as Nyssa continued ravaging her.

It wasn't quite seconds, but it wasn't that long before Nyssa was smirking in triumph as she once again made the woman she loved cum for her. Once she had her fist inside Laurel it was relatively easy as the other woman's cunt, naturally relaxing and even welcoming the large invader.

Of course the attention to her clit helped a lot, Nyssa gradually increasing the force of the licking and the sucking at first to make sure her lover relaxed, and then just to make her cum.

It was also why she gradually increasing the force of the fisting, and pulled her hand out to the knuckles again and then shoving in deeper than before.

As expected it all paid off masterfully, Laurel's cunt squeezing down on her hand so tightly Nyssa almost thought it would break, and her sweet Black Canary crying out loudly like she was wearing that little device of hers which amplified her screams.

And of course, one orgasm wasn't nearly enough, Nyssa once again determined to prove herself the best lover Laurel had ever had by pushing the other brunette through climax after climax.

As always it was easy enough for her skill level, even when she removed her mouth from Laurel's clit so she could stare into her beautiful eyes as she made her cum. Or to kiss her, Nyssa taking advantage of both throughout the next few minutes.

Soon after this Nyssa was left with a choice, one which was even clearer in her current position. Either she could keep going and fuck Laurel into unconsciousness, or she could bring her down from her high and try to get another orgasm for herself.

The latter was tempting, although the truth was she still felt more than satisfied from the 69. Although she didn't go for the former either.

No, instead she brought Laurel to the edge of unconsciousness and then gradually decrease the pace, giving Laurel at least one more orgasm and a few very decent after-shocks in the process which had her lover trembling beneath her.

Then she gently pulled her fist out of her, stroked her face, gave her one last soft kiss and then roll them over so they could spoon, Laurel quickly slipping into unconsciousness as Nyssa whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

*

Like most nights Nyssa was the last to fall asleep and the first to wake, in both cases cursing her body's need for sleep as caused her to lose precious hours of staring at the sleeping form of her beloved.

Which served as a necessary reminder of just how embarrassingly hard and fast she had fallen for this woman, her time spent as this woman's friend doing little to conform Nyssa as even then her infatuation had been obscene.

But then, beautiful women, especially those belonging to the Lance family, had always been Nyssa's weakness. And she hoped it always would be, Nyssa unable to feel too bad about her feelings, especially while staring at the object of her affection.

"I know you think watching me sleep is sweet and romantic..." Laurel softly said before opening her eyes, and then continued as she lazily opened them and looked over her shoulder, "But it's also kind of creepy."

"Does it truly bother you?" Nyssa asked apprehensively.

Laurel thought about it for a moment, before answering truthfully, "No."

"Good. Because I'm not sure I could stop." Nyssa confessed, beginning to gently stroke Laurel's hair before softly praising her, "Especially now you are becoming so good at remembering to listening to your surrounding before opening her eyes. It is very difficult skill to learn, and I'm very proud of you for it."

"Just that?" Laurel teased.

"That, and so many other things." Nyssa smiled, leaning forward for a long, slow kiss before asking, "Now, shall we share a morning shower? Or would you prefer that I fucked you in our bed?"

After briefly glancing over at the clock Laurel sighed, "As tempting as that sounds I've got to be at work in about an hour, so rain check?"

"I'll hold you to that." Nyssa said, pressing her lips against Laurel's again briefly before getting up, "I'll go make some breakfast while you shower first."

"You're the best." Laurel smiled, any response from Nyssa interrupted by Laurel's phone. Reaching over to her nightstand Laurel grabbed it, looked at the caller ID, and then to punish Felicity she answered, "Your plan backfired, and she spanked me. Are you happy?"

"Oh, you have no idea." Sara grinned.

"Oh God." Laurel groaned.

"So, what happened next?" Sara asked, totally unsurprised when she was hung up on.

Laurel was going to kill Felicity. And Sara.

12