My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It definitely felt like it was working, but even though Nyssa had just confessed to doing this many, many times before a small part of Laurel couldn't help but be a little bit afraid. But she wouldn't be much of a superhero if she let a little fear stop her, so even though this was Laurel's last chance to back out she never even really considered it. No, she would take it up the butt, and probably become Nyssa's little anal slut given this woman's previous track record.

That was very much what Nyssa was hoping when she finally pulled her fingers out of Laurel's butt and ordered, "Spread your cheeks for me my love. Present me with the precious gift you're giving to me."

Nyssa was then unable to stop herself from letting out a soft gasp of lust as Laurel did as she was told, reaching back and spreading her cheeks to reveal her virgin ass hole. She did it slowly, and Nyssa didn't know whether it was out of nervousness or Laurel correctly guessed that Nyssa would want to savour it.

Honestly she didn't really care at that moment as she was too busy committing this heavenly sight to memory before inevitably she guided the head of her strap-on dildo to that begging to be violated butt hole. She then paused one last time before slowly beginning to stretch Laurel's cherry back door.

This caused Laurel to let out a cute little cry and tense for a second, but then her sweet Canary went right back to relaxing and giving Nyssa her virgin butt, which in turn caused the rightful Heir to the Demon to smile softly before applying more pressure on her girlfriend's tightest of holes.

Nyssa went slowly as possible, mostly for her own selfish benefit, but to also tried to make it easy on Laurel as while she didn't know from personal experience many of her previous lovers said that the first time was always the worst and inevitably lead to pain. Which had always been pretty clear from the cry they let out when she popped their anal cherries, and Laurel was no different, although particularly this time Nyssa almost didn't notice.

She was too consumed by Laurel's virgin butt hole stretching and stretching until finally the head of her cock slid through her girlfriend's tight little anal ring and into the virgin ass of The Black Canary, announcing that Nyssa had once again successfully taken another woman's anal virginity. Laurel's anal virginity.

Oh yes, Nyssa had taken Laurel's anal virginity, popped her butt cherry, been the first to enter that previously untouched bottom and forever make Laurel's ass hers. Ensuring that for the rest of her days whenever Laurel sat down she would think of Nyssa, and this moment of total submission to a superior woman. That her most private of holes would now forever be the property of Nyssa al Ghul.

For a while those thoughts consumed Nyssa's mind, then she began to slowly push forwards again, watching lustfully as she slowly pushed inch after inch of her big dick into Laurel's virgin bottom. As much as she would have wanted to be it was not one long continuous thrust, Nyssa stopping many times whenever she sensed that it was becoming too much for Laurel

In fact she was more cautious than with any other lover, even showing her the kindness of gently cooing and using the hand which wasn't on her dildo to gently stroke Laurel's back, although Nyssa did not insult her intelligence by reminding her to relax. Through it all Laurel continued to spread her cheeks, further proving herself as the perfect little submissive bottom.

Laurel certainly felt overwhelmingly submissive right now, which was by far the best part of the experience for her. No, it was the second best, because the best was knowing just how much she was pleasing Nyssa.

By using both hands to spread her cheeks Laurel had been forced to press her own face into the bed sheets, which both caused her ass to be pushed up into the air for an extra bit of submission, and her face to be at such an angle that she could just about see the expression on Nyssa's face. Not that she needed it to tell how much Nyssa was enjoying it, as Laurel could practically feel that radiating off her lover, and perhaps even in the air itself.

Those two wonderful things would have made any amount of pain worth it, and honestly Laurel was surprised there wasn't more of it. Nyssa being so slow and gentle with her no doubt had a lot to do with it, which just made Laurel love her more, but it also made her wonder if her ass was just naturally slutty.

Because while the initial penetration had brought her only pain Laurel felt more than a little pleasure from feeling her most private hole being invaded, pleasure which wasn't just because of the submission she felt or the desire to please Nyssa, but when combined it was a struggle for her not to cry out in pain or pleasure.

Inevitably some cries slipped through, but Laurel stubbornly refused to make it embarrassingly obvious how much she was enjoying this, even though she was almost certain that Nyssa knew given the look on her face. Then both women let out a little gasp as Laurel finally felt Nyssa's thighs come to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing that she had taken every single inch of her girlfriend's big dick up her ass.

That fact made Laurel feel weirdly proud of herself, a feeling that she got to savour as Nyssa paused, no doubt to savour the moment. Then, predictably, Nyssa moaned some perhaps deliberately taunting words which made Laurel blush.

"Every inch. Every single inch of that big dick right up your tight little virgin ass." Nyssa moaned, gently rubbing Laurel's back in an attempt to relax her lover, "You have my entire length inside you now, and you know what that means? It means now, your perfect ass is truly mine."

With that Nyssa began slowly pulling her hips back, making Laurel think something was being amputated only to then be reattached when Nyssa pushed forwards again, making the dildo start to pump in and out of Laurel's no longer virgin ass hole and officially begin her first ever ass fucking.

Ass fucked. Laurel was being ass fucked by Nyssa. Fucked in the ass by another girl. Her girlfriend! Her girlfriend was fucking her up the ass, a taboo on top of a taboo which overwhelmed Laurel's mind for the first few minutes of the sodomy, which ironically just helped her to relax. And make her most private hole turn into a fuck hole for Nyssa al Ghul that much faster.

It had felt inevitable, but Laurel was surprised about just how quickly this turned her shit hole into Nyssa's own personal fuck hole. She was also embarrassed and humiliated by that fact, but it was hard to care when she was first overwhelmed by the thought of exactly what was happening, then by the pleasure as whatever discomfort was left was faded away and all Laurel felt was the most perverted pleasure she had ever felt.

Long before she thought she would Laurel was biting her lip to prevent herself from begging for more, partly because she wanted to prolong the pleasure she was feeling, and to partly to try and keep a shred of her dignity.

Then she realised no, her dignity was gone, at least around this woman, because when Nyssa al Ghul was in the room she was nothing but a depraved bottom, willing to do absolutely anything to please her top. Even her most forbidden hole, the hole she pooped from, was a willing orifice for the pleasure of this goddess, with the only comfort being that it was only this goddess.

Yes, no one else would do, Laurel physically sick at the idea of someone else using her back hole for pleasure. That was the property of Nyssa al Ghul. Her personal fuck hole to use whenever she wanted. And it was the desire to let Nyssa know that more than even a need to cum which ultimately loosened Laurel's lips.

"My ass is yours!" Laurel whimpered, "Ooooooooh, you made my ass yours! It belongs to you now, and you can use it whenever you want. Oh God, it feels so good. I love it! I love your big dick in my ass. I knew I would. I was afraid, ohhhhhhh, so afraid, mmmmmm, but I'm not any more. I love it. I want to do this every single day from now on. I want you to fuck that little ass hole of mine every single day that you turned into a fuck hole. Mmmmm, your fuck hole. I want you to remind me that my ass hole as your personal fuck hole every single day, mmmmmm, and I swear, I'll bend over whenever you want, or let you take my ass in whatever position you want, just please make me cum. Make me cum so my ass can be yours forever. Ohhhhhhh, pound my bitch hole hard and deep, and make me cum so I can be yours forever. Oh Nyssa, oh God, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

As much as Laurel had wanted to totally devoted herself to Nyssa she welcomed the harder thrusts with a great amount of relief, especially as her words had only made the desire to cum greater.

Nyssa had start out building up her pace slowly at first, which was almost painfully frustrating, but it wasn't that long before the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was almost as loud as her Canary cry, or her current screams, and Nyssa had to be using every ounce of her strength to pound Laurel's ass hole.

Well, there were a few long seconds there where it looked like she would truly leave her on the edge for a while, but before Laurel could even think about begging again Nyssa gave her exactly what she wanted, namely a nice hard orgasm. If that was even the right word for it.

Ever since they had gotten together Laurel had been finding herself redefining her understanding of pleasure multiple times, especially when it came to orgasms, but this was almost otherworldly. It also sealed her fate as Nyssa's anal slave, but in that moment the thought wasn't scary.

In fact Laurel wanted to tattoo it onto her forehead, or at least get it as a tramp stamp, so everyone could know exactly what she was, and who owned her ass hole. Which was her last coherent thought before multiple anally induced climaxes completely melted her mind and turned her into a completely incoherent wreck, and what she was always meant to be, an orifice for this Alpha female's pleasure.

Nyssa almost came at the same time Laurel did. She was just about able to hold back during that first time because she wanted to prolong was in her opinion a pure heaven, but Laurel didn't make it easy on her.

It was hard enough considering this was the first time she was making Laurel cum anally, but The Black Canary also started slamming herself frantically back against Nyssa's thrusts and came so powerfully her cum literally squirted from her pussy, guaranteeing this wouldn't be a one time thing. Hell, it practically guaranteed all of Laurel's earlier words were true, and this perfect little bottom was truly hers forever.

In a way no matter what happened now, whether Laurel meant the words or not, she would always be hers forever. And most importantly for right now, her ass would always be hers.

Because they'd had a lot of firsts together, meaning that Nyssa's imprint would be forever on Laurel's body, but the place she had wanted to mark most was Laurel's ass hole, and now Nyssa had finally stretched it open and used it for its intended purpose there was no doubt in her mind her girlfriend would forever feel her inside her ass.

Remember how good she could make her feel by abusing that forbidden hole. And she would ache for Nyssa to stretch her butt hole again.

It was now Nyssa's job to make sure that whatever embarrassment and shame Laurel would feel when she came to her senses would be overwhelmed by the need to be ass fucked again. Not just a desire, a physical need, and not just to be ass fucked, but to be ass fucked by Nyssa al Ghul.

Yes, it was vital in that moment that Laurel never gave anyone else this precious gift, that it would forever be the property of Nyssa al Ghul. That this perfect ass would be forever hers, and only hers. That she could use it like this whenever she wanted. Because Laurel Lance was now truly hers. Every single part of her. Nothing else was acceptable.

With those possessive thoughts echoing through her mind Nyssa ruthlessly pounded Laurel's butt through multiple orgasms, mostly for her girlfriend, but ultimately for herself as well. Because she just couldn't stop staring at that perfect ass. At the way the cheeks jiggled for her with every thrust. How red they were getting from the constant thrusting. And how tight Laurel's virgin ass hole was.

Oh yes, the stimulator bashing against her clit was an afterthought to the mental pleasure Nyssa received throughout giving Laurel her first butt fucking, only ending when the assassin had used every ounce of her strength and collapse down onto her girlfriend.

They then lay there for several long minutes, desperately trying to get their breath back, until finally Nyssa growled into her lover's ear, "Mine!"

"Yours." Laurel agreed with a whimper.

12