My Sister's First Fucking Orgasm

Story Info
A woman tells about her marriage sex life.
3k words
4.11
28.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemarle
Nemarle
19 Followers

Author note: this story is not about me, and it is not really a fantasy either. It is mostly what my older sister told me about her experience with her husband and how she finally had an orgasm while he was fucking her.

====

I married at age 21 and dropped out of college to work and support my husband, who was in graduate school. I loved him and I think he loved me. We are still married 30 years later, so that is more than a guess. I had learned how to bring myself to orgasm by rubbing my clitoris with a finger or using a vibrator on it is I had one (and I usually did have one). I never really poked stuff in my cunt because it didn't feel half as good as working my clitoris, which felt fantastic.

I even wondered if maybe I was "oversexed" because I would bring myself to orgasm more than once a day, often more than twice a day. I never really worried about sex after marriage, and actually I had intercourse with my fiance in the basement of his parents' home before we were married, and bled a little on a couch that had been retired to the basement. He almost stopped half way in when it was apparent his stiff cock was tearing me, but I encouraged him to get it all the way in and he did eventually manage that. I had never seen stiff cocks before so I didn't know that his was a little bigger than average. I never actually measured it. Do people actually do that? Maybe they should make videos of that instead of the routine fucking I see now on internet. That might be funny? A jury could be arguing about the last 1/4 inch and whether to count that if they pushed the ruler into the fat in the guys pubic region. A debate over cock length- maybe youtube would censor that?

Anyway, he didn't finish! He pulled out and must have masturbated later. I sure did, despite some persistent soreness from my torn hymen. I got a mirror and looked at it: it was ripped quite a bit, but only in one place and that must have been enough? I didn't let it scar down though, I used the handle of a hairbrush every day to keep that stupid hymen from healing together, I wanted to keep it open enough that there would not be any problem "next time". In retrospect, I should have had a dildo the size of my husbands penis, and used that to make sure there would be no more tearing. OR maybe have a doctor fix the hymen? But that would have deprived my fiance of the fun of deflowering me and being certain I was a virgin. Although he really didn't seem to enjoy hurting me! He probably did enjoy knowing he was the first and only.

Even with all they pain of the tearing, his penis had felt "good" inside me, filling me, so I was actually looking forward to more fucking as soon as I healed. It was like you might enjoy a cool drink of water even though your lip was sore. By the time I had healed, we were separated by a thousand miles and it was all masturbation until I visited him at Christmas. I stayed at his parents home again, and he would sneak into the guest bedroom where I was and we would kiss and touch and then fuck every night at about 3am, and sometimes again about 6am long before anyone got up and way before sunrise in December.

He loved fucking me, no doubt of that; and I enjoyed it but never really had an orgasm and didn't know why because he sure had a big cock, and I would get all kinds of good feelings and start to get really excited, but then he was done and went back to his bedroom (so his mother wouldn't find us naked together?) and I would rub myself and have a great orgasm thinking about what had just happened and how much he loved me. We got married the next summer, but sex sort of stayed the same. And even six years later, after having two wonderful babies, I was still rubbing myself to orgasm after what seemed like really good sexercise with my husband.

Then he started experimenting. I don't know if some other woman got him started, or maybe it was the subscription to Playboy that his sister gave him at Christmas. I usually didn't mind if the door was locked or not because we usually were under the covers or there was nobody to interrupt us anyway- but by then we had a 4 year old who would just walk into our bedroom if the door was open- and would pound on the door yelling "let me in" if the door was locked!

Anything he read about he wanted to try (my husband but the 4 year old was trying lots of new stuff also!) , and most of it seemed really stupid compared to kissing and touching, which I really liked and didn't get enough of before he started fucking me. Ropes and threats and dressing up- all sort of silly and not exciting to me because I guess I never really tried to make it more real- it was just my husband, whom I loved and trusted, tying me up. Spanking me and making me promise to not be naughty. BFD.

He wasn't going to hurt me and I guess that is why most of the games didn't work well: if he had hurt me a little and I had not been totally trusting, maybe it would have been exciting in some way.

But then he got to "oral sex".

I had refused to suck on his penis when he directed me there before we were married. I don't know why I refused, it just didn't seem like something I should do, or maybe I had heard that guys don't respect girls who do that. A girlfriend told me that if I was going to do it, I should do it really badly- even rub my teeth against his cock- so he didn't think I had learned how someplace else. Maybe that just convinced me to let him know for sure I had learned nothing! anywhere.

But six years later he presented the idea again with pictures, and I realized that I had been thinking of doing that for a long time. I didn't want to suddenly do it and have him wonder "what made her change her mind". But I let him think it was all his idea and that he "convinced" me. And was a lot of fun actually. A lot like kissing but totally in my control, and the head of his penis was baby soft like velvet against my lips. Softer than his actual lips. And I could tell how well I was doing by how stiff he was. I didn't know to finger his asshole, and I think he left that out of his explanation of "how to". Maybe he thought it would gross me out, and maybe it would have a little- I sure would never have thought of doing that! But I had fingered my asshole myself while showering and it was not a bad feeling, in fact it sort of felt good- and might be even better if someone else did it. Like tickling yourself, it feels like "less" because when you know something is coming, it is not a surprise. Someone else does it and it is very different!

I can tickle myself and I don't laugh. I was helpless as a child if anyone tickled me.

Maybe he left that out because he wanted to make the process seem more sanitary (and it did do that, no need to go wash my finger). But after getting his cock sucked for a while (a short while) he was so sexed up that he would fuck me for only a minute or two before he had what he called magnificent or wonderful. I was usually wet enough that the fucking didn't hurt, but I never actually came.

Then he introduced the rest of oral sex. I had refused that before we were married also. I never had really appreciated how good my pussy smells to a guy- to me it is just pussy... not bad... but not perfume either. To a guy, it is the best perfume in the world. And he managed to convince me to let him try, by fingering me and licking his fingers and telling me that he loved it and please please please could he have some more. I realized I was actually pretty excited by watching him lick his fingers, I could feel the surge in my vulva when I realized I was going to let him "do that".

He had some kind of instructions but he had not actually brought the instruction sheet into the bedroom. I asked him and he admitted there was an instruction sheet, and he went to get it and started over- with me reading the instructions and learning about this as he did. That actually made the whole process more sexy, not because of the reading, but because as I read it I imagined I was DOING it to a woman - and ordering him to do it.

I have never even considered doing that but ... it did seem very sexy to get a woman excited that way. Maybe I will try that if I meet the right woman and have the right everything else. I won't hold my breath waiting though.

Plus as I read, I could suggest things to try in addition to the instructions, or repeat more of, and maybe repeat again. With the result that I was getting way more excited than I had ever been - ever- even if I was DIY with my fingers, I would not have been so excited because I would have finished already! Every time there was a delay, I sort of cooled off a little, but the very next contact brought it all back, and MORE.

The instructions and repeating actually took a long time- and it was all GOOD long time. When he restarted, all the muscles that had sort of relaxed just tightened up even stronger than they had been before.

It was fantastic. He was never going to be as fast as my fingers or the vibrator were, but it didn't need to be fast when he was doing it. In fact slow, with pauses that seemed to go on forever (but were probably never more than 3-5 seconds) actually made it unbearably exciting, and more every time he stopped and started until I really thought I might orgasm from it if he kept going just a little... but he would stop.

After about 20 minutes of this (with a short break for him to get less excited and to pee), he pulled out a rubber glove, put it on his left hand, lubed it up and started tickling my ass hole as he licked my pussy, and fingered my vagina with his right hand. He slid his finger around, then in (and out) of my anus- it had never been given much attention and I realized that was going to change from now on. Best of all was when his tongue would return to licking up under my clitoris. He tried sucking on it but couldn't keep a grip because it was too small? (Eventually he learned how to keep contact and suck it). My pelvic muscles were all so busy. He had already been using his fingers in my vagina while licking and that was fantastic, especially when he added a third finger which stretched the vagina opening just a little more than his penis would. That really got my attention, and didn't hurt it just... did something very good.

Again I almost had an orgasm but I wanted it to be with his cock in me. When I told him "I want your cock in me, NOW." he almost leapt through the air to jam his cock in. But I turned and rolled and told him I wanted to be on top. I had been reading also. I had always been very passive and let him do the work, up until now.

I had read an article that said women can increase their pleasure by adjusting position or even moving so she gets the stimulation she needs.

So I rolled away and told him to lie flat. I was amazed that he did exactly what I told him to do! I straddled him and noted that his cock was straight up. I took it and rubbed it against my pussy lips and against my clitoris, and I knew I was on to something great. I had never been so wet and swollen and excited.

I pushed it at my vagina, then let it sort of snap past the remnants of my hymen, and pulled it out and he totally loved it.

Eventually I lowered myself on him, and felt this sort of full pressure and deep pressure that didn't hurt, but felt like something needed to be adjusted. And as I slid forward and back, I leaned just enough to get my clitoris rubbed as his long stiff cock was moving something inside me. I was going slow because I was worried that a fast movement might hurt. But it didn't and I picked up speed and realized that I was right at the peak and when the tension released I was bam bam bam against him and against something inside me and all my muscles were tightening and then loosening until everything just totally relaxed and I sort of had no muscles whatsoever- and could barely keep balanced on him, finally leaning forward to lie on him.

My mind was sort of numb but I was so elated that I had finally done it! And it was actually very easy, and I realized I had been cheated for many years because we both were so inexperienced in sex. I couldn't be angry at him- it was his effort and persistence that had resulted in success. But I was sort of angry because "why didn't you do this a lot sooner?" Mostly I was just so HAPPY, that I decided to not blame me or him or anyone. Instead I realized that life would be different from this moment on.

I still enjoy rubbing myself, but would not do that if I could arrange to have "real sex". If there is any chance I can get him to lick me up (he calls it a "tongue lashing"), I wait for that because the orgasm I have after a few minutes of being pleasured orally and then controlling the fucking is somehow just BETTER.

And he seems to realize that it is better for him because he is taking credit for MY orgasm- and he gets to finish in any position he wants to. I like them all because I have learned to touch myself if the position or his hand doesn't do it for me- and I usually can get another orgasm before he does!! Maybe by now, I have caught up and passed him in "numbers", despite the fact that he had a six year head start. But who's counting.

The orgasms this way are EXPLOSIONS and I actually think that when I get older, this is how I will die. I almost collapse right after. It really is pretty much the same thing as with masturbation, and gives the same relief of sexual tension, but somehow it is just BETTER BETTER BEST.

Maybe a combination of many things- especially the increased sexual tension that someone else can create for me. He loves my body. He loves my taste. He wants me to feel good and finally he found the way to do that- so that now he actually is reluctant to have a "quickie" without the oral sex first. And the only time I suck him off is when were are in a situation that does not allow our preferred method - I enjoy giving him pleasure that way because I know he loves to give me pleasure, and would prefer that to just "getting head".

If I weren't so damn shy, I would let him lick and fuck me in a lot more places that just seem too "dangerous"- I can't relax. So why should he suffer because I am afraid of my shadow? And he doesn't suffer. He knows that I can get him off in about 3 minutes. And I am not in a hurry during that three minutes, I tease him plenty. But if I go faster, it actually does not work as well.

===

Authors comment: My sister told me about this as soon as it happened, and she wanted me to tell everyone I knew- and she said she was telling anyone who admitted to problems with orgasm. She had never asked or told- but she was now desperate to make sure that nobody else "suffered" the way she had for years just because they did not "know better".

And I have told women, and now I have written the story for all to read and learn from. I suppose everyone is different, but if a woman has any problem at all reaching orgasm, it may be because she is simply not getting "enough"- and that is almost certain to be true if she is able to get off herself alone.

Maybe some women are too shy to have an orgasm with a man- but after a few years getting fucked by him, that is just stupid. It's not like men look all sophisticated when they cum.

Nemarle
Nemarle
19 Followers