My Sister's Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
The twins Jan and John get together at last.
4.4k words
4.65
64.7k
92

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,450 Followers

AUTHORS NOTES:-

This is a work of fiction that depicts scenes of consensual sex between Brother and Sister. If this content is likely to offend or disturb you, please consider stopping reading now. The story may not be for you. On the other hand, you may find the story satisfying.

Please read on at your discretion.

All characters and events portrayed are figments of the author's imagination and bear no resemblance to anyone living or dead.

All persons depicted are over the age of 18.

*****

I knew John had been agonising over what I had offered him during the last moments of that hot sex show a few short months ago, a show that Jill and I had planned, and put on for him, when we had claimed each-other back as a pair, an offer that he had reluctantly turned down: sex with his Sister. I knew he hadn't wanted to say no. I knew he had fancied me and wanted to fuck me since we were both in our very early teens. The feeling was more than mutual.

In those early days I kept tormenting him by finding ways to come out of the bathroom in just a towel that always seemed to come undone just as he looked, or not locking the bathroom door so he could come in as I was having a shower, things like that, or sunbathing topless on our lawn then getting up as he walked past. He was constantly getting views of my maturing and nubile body, the thing is I wanted him badly oh so badly. If he'd have even given me the slightest hint I'd have fucked his brains out.

I was so jealous of all his girlfriends!

What really got me going in those early years was we had adjacent bedrooms and I could hear him wanking at night, I hoped he was thinking of me when he did it!

Then one day I found his cum rag. I sniffed it and could smell his dried cum on it, I nearly swooned and passed out. Quickly returning to my bedroom and sniffing on his rag, I dropped my hand to my pussy and frantically frigged myself off. I knew I didn't have long and I didn't need long I came almost immediately. When I'd come I wiped my juices all over Johns rag so they intermingled with his. God, what a depraved bitch I was.

During this time I was getting so frustrated that for a while I became a bit of an easy lay, if I went out with a guy, I didn't tease, they got fucked, cunt or ass or both if they wanted, I didn't mind. Now don't get me wrong I didn't fuck everyone, I didn't go out with just anyone, I was choosy with who I went out with, I had to fancy them as well.

--------------------------

John and I had arranged to meet at the hospital to see Jill and the twins - seems like twins run in our family. Jill had had an easy pregnancy but had a bit of a hard time with the length of the labour and births, so she had to stay in for a couple of days to recover, both Jill and the twins, Lexi and Luke were fine, it was just that Jill was exhausted.

John had arrived directly from work but I was off on paternity leave and for some reason had dressed pretty sexily, I think to cheer Jill up. I wore a mauve halter top sundress that I know Jill particularly likes, it's cut mid thigh which is fairly short for me, it was clingy but loose at the same time, it seemed to move and sway when I did. White two-inch heeled sling-backs, a pair of black lacy panties that were cut high on the hips, no bra, tights or stockings. At first, I thought maybe this is too sexy but what the hell. I wanted to cheer Jill up and she always likes me to dress well and look nice and sexily demure, hence me rarely wearing short skirts.

During the visit, John was in heaven, doting over his babies and allowing Jill and me some time together. Jill said, 'You're looking sexy tonight.'

'All for you my love, just to cheer you up a bit.'

'Sure it's all for me, no ideas of a quickie with John as a celebration?' she teased.

'What he's my Brother. No way, you are out of your mind. Anyway I'm all yours and yours alone.'

On the drive back to my and Jill's flat my skirt had risen quite high on my thighs giving John a great view of my slim, toned legs as he drove, and he wasn't passing up the opportunity.

When we got back to the flat John followed me up the stairs, he was a couple of paces behind and below me, I'm sure he was looking up my skirt. When we got to the door of the flat, he bent to give me a goodnight peck on the cheek, his hand resting lightly on my hip.

I said, 'John, come in have a quick drink to celebrate or more than one, you can stay the night if you want.'

'I'd like to stay, it's easier to get to the hospital to see Jill tomorrow from here,' he replied.

We were sat side by side on the sofa, just talking, when I felt Johns had on my leg, just resting there, then it began to caress it ever so gently and slowly, I turned to him and said, 'John what are you doing, what do you want?'

'Jan, I can't forget that last night with you and Jill, when she told me she was pregnant and what happened, or nearly happened, what you offered me.'

'Go on,' I whispered.

'I wanted it so badly, I've wanted you since we were kids, I know you used to tease me, but thought it was just you playing and teasing. Jan, I want you!'

'It's taken you long enough to act,' I replied and kissed him, the kiss was not soft and gentle but hard and dirty, my tongue forced its way into his mouth and attacked his, he didn't object. My first proper kiss with my Brother.

As this was happening, our hands were flying everywhere, Johns were running up and down my body, caressing my boobs and running up my thighs, pushing up under my skirt to my panties. I was holding his head and rubbing his chest and occasionally dropping my hand to feel his cock.

Then I stopped and breaking the kiss stood in front of him reached behind me undid the tie and zip on my dress and let it drop to the floor, I quickly ripped my panties off and stood before him proudly naked. John has seen me naked and having sex before but this was different, this was for him and I wanted him to know it, I was giving him, my Brother, MY body to use as he wanted tonight.

I walked to the door of the bedroom I share with Jill turned to him and said, 'If you're not in here and naked in the next five seconds I'm starting without you, and then you will have to wait until I finish, and it will be a long wait, you may never get the chance to do this again.'

Four seconds later John had slammed into me and pushed me on my back on the bed, towering over me, he bent to play and tease my tits, he knew what I liked as he had watched Jill tease me a number of times. He dropped his head to my boobs and took one nipple in his mouth, biting it, not hard, just nipping it, the other boob was being squeezed and kneaded, hard, then he switched sides so both boobs were getting equal attention. I was giggling and squirming with his action and could feel my orgasm building. I knew I wasn't going to cum for ages yet, but had that nice beginning of an expectant glow. My poor neglected pussy by this time had started to get wet.

As this was going on my hands had dropped to grip Johns cock, a nice seven inches and round enough that I could only just get my fingers around it. I was stroking it slowly, my grip featherlight on his shaft. I thought back to John and Jills' time together and a small feeling of jealousy and envy came over me, that Jill had enjoyed it before me!

'Oh, that's good, Sis. I'm so horny for you I'm not sure I can last long,' whispered John.

'Then what are you waiting for, get that thing in me and fuck me hard, I don't want us to make love this first time, I want to fuck you, I want to give you the fuck of your life.'

John positioned his hard cock at the entrance to my pussy and in one firm movement pushed it in all the way as far as it would go, I felt myself stretch to allow him access and then clamped on him as he held in place for just a second. Then as I'd asked him he fucked me hard and fast, his cock was pulling out as far as it would go and then pushing all the way into me, heaven.

I was getting the hard fuck I wanted from my Brother, my pussy was getting wetter and wetter the more his cock moved in me. All the time he was playing with my tits, kneading one and playing with the nipple of the other, he wasn't being gentle with them, in fact, it hurt, more than I really wanted. I looked at his face and his eyes were glazed in lust, he was in a world of his own.

'Take this cock you bitch, you've wanted it for years, now you're getting it. Do you like it,' John suddenly shouted out.

'YES, YES, I've teased you for years, make me pay. Fuck me hard, fuck me, MAKE ME CUM, FUCK ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!!' I screamed back at him as I felt my orgasm build to a crescendo, the dirty words we had been shouting at each other plus the hard fucking John was giving me tipped me over the edge and my orgasm burst over me in a series of waves.

As my orgasm hit me I wrapped my legs round Johns' hips and as best I could held his arse, holding him in me, and gripped his throbbing cock in my pussy, then as he came I pulsed my pussy muscles and milked him dry, I wanted to get as much of his hot cum deep into my pussy.

John shouted out, 'I can feel my cum filling you, Sis, it's great.'

John collapsed on me and as we both lay in a sweaty heap, I could feel Johns cum deep in my pussy, then when I changed position a small amount dripped down my legs. What would the outcome of this fuck bring, I wondered, whatever it was I would have to deal with it!!

I woke after a brief nap to find John playing with my left boob and a finger inserted in my pussy, gently moving in and out, 'That's nice, "Little Brother", what are you after from your "Big Sister"?' I teased him not getting the answer I expected.

'Your arse, I want to fuck your arse. Jill wouldn't do that with me, I think you should rectify that, don't you. I know you've done it before, Steve told me your the best arse fuck he's ever had.'

'Steve doesn't know what he's talking about, I'm the best fuck he's had full stop,' I giggled at John. 'Ok you get my arse, be gentle at first I've not done anal for years now. If you're good I will make sure that you will get to fuck Jill's arse, even if I have to hold her down while you do it.'

I flipped over got on all fours and spreading my legs exposed my arse and pussy to Johns gaze and his hard cock. I was surrendering myself to him yet again, he could do what he wanted to me.

John got on his knees behind me and pushed two fingers into my pussy moving them in and out getting my juices flowing, he pulled his fingers out of my pussy and replaced them with his stiff cock. Then I felt his finger wet with my pussy juices at the entrance to my arse, I tensed at the touch, then forced myself to relax as John gently but firmly pushed his middle finger past my protesting anus.

"You've done this before, just relax," I thought. Johns' finger pushed deeper into my arse then began to move round in a circling motion, then he changed the motion to pushing in and out, I was relaxing and things were becoming easier, but this was only one finger!

The next time he pulled his finger nearly out when he pushed it back into my arse I felt it open more as he now had two fingers inserted, he repeated the circular and then thrusting motions he had done before, I was getting to like it, but wanted the real thing, 'John. I'm ready, fuck my arse.'

Quick as lightning his fingers pulled out of me, and his cock was placed at my puckered entrance then not waiting forced its way deep into me, John didn't stop halfway to allow me to get used to the feeling of his cock in my arse, it was full in one movement.

'THAT FUCKING HURTS, STOP, PLEASE STOP,' I screamed at John.

He just grunted and pulled back but instead of pulling out he pushed back in again all the way, I could feel his balls smash into my clit. Again he pulled back and pushed back in but this time not as far but then he began to push in and out as he started to fuck my arse properly. God, it hurt at first, I had to force myself to relax so I could take it. I was stretching so much to accommodate his cock.

As John took hold of my hips and kept his thrusting into me going I reached between my legs and started to play with my clit, it was so engorged and sensitive.

The playing with my clit must have done something to me as I started to relax and as the pain lessened, I began to push back on John as he pushed in and tried to keep him in by clenching my anus as he pulled out. I was getting into it now. This was the best arse fucking I'd had, trust my Brother to do that to me!

'John, hurry up I want you to cum in my arse. I want to feel it flood my ass.'

At this urging, John increased his pace and in a few short thrusts shot his load into my arse, yet again that night I could feel it coating my insides.

John pulled his cock from my punished and aching ass then wiping it clean on my arse cheeks said, 'Great fuck Sis, nice tight arse you've got.'

I hadn't cum but wasn't bothered, as John fell asleep next to me I played with my clit until I came, it wasn't the first time I'd brought myself off thinking about my Brother fucking me, but this time it had just happened.

Early the next morning after a nights sleep, I was straddling John, his lovely hard cock throbbing deep in my grateful pussy, I was slowly rotating my hips and pushing him in and out, not letting him pull out very far, keeping him deep within me, the sensations he would be getting would be from my hips rotating.

I was leaning forward over him so that he could get at my tits, which he was doing just fine, sucking on one nipple then the other, this was a nice early morning love making session, our first morning together as lovers.

I said, 'John, I've got something to tell you. You know in all the time, I was going out with guys, I never had a guy cum in my mouth, in fact, I've never even sucked a cock! I'd fuck a guy or let him fuck my arse but I never gave head; and for one reason.'

John looked intrigued.

'I didn't do it because the only cock I could ever envisage in my mouth was yours, the only cum I wanted to taste is yours. Can we rectify that now?'

John's eyes opened wide and he let out a low soft moan, 'Oh God yes!'

I slid Johns cock out of my pussy then continued moving my body down his, making sure my tits brushed his body, sending a nice sensation through me, when my head was level with his cock I slowly blew on it making it quiver, then licked around the head as I'd seen Jill doing in the past, John, moaned, 'Oh God yes.'

I continued to lick it, I could taste my pussy juices on it, so I made sure I cleaned them all off with my tongue. I pulled back his foreskin and stuck my tongue into the little eye that soon all his beautiful cum would be shooting out of, shooting out of him and into my mouth!!

I opened my mouth slowly lowering my head, taking his cock as deep as I could, closing my full red lips around it, I just let it lie there for a second, savouring the feel and taste of the first cock I'd had in my mouth, although I'd eaten lots of pussy, even sucked on dildos. As I did this I was looking up at John, through partly closed eyes and the fringe of my hair, the look on his face and his smile told me he was enjoying what I was doing to him. I'd got my legs straddling one of John's and could feel him pushing and rubbing his thigh against my warm moist pussy, I was so excited that even this early in our sex session I could feel my pussy start to moisten and my juices drip on Johns' leg.

I started to bob my head up and down the length of Johns cock, letting it pull all the way out, then drawing him all the way back in deep, deep into my mouth, the feel of it sliding past my lips was like nothing I'd experienced before, and I knew I wanted to do this time and time again. I wanted his salty, throbbing seven-inch cock in my mouth whenever I could get it.

John had managed to get one hand on my left boob, and was playing with my nipple, tweaking and teasing it, pulling it harder the faster and deeper I moved on his cock. Mentally I braced myself for what I was going to do next, relaxed and got him to the entrance of my throat, I tried to stifle my gag reflex to take him deep throat, but couldn't just yet, so eased back a bit continuing my original sucking.

John said, 'Jan, it's ok, you can do it, I'll help you, you relax and I'll push in deeper, as I do just take it and relax. Jill had trouble doing this at first!'

That was all the incentive and encouragement I needed if my Wife could deep throat my Brother, then I could. I got John into the back of my mouth again, relaxed and he pushed it down my throat, I gagged again, but John held fast for a second then eased back a fraction before pushing even deeper and harder so he was fully down my throat, filling me. My nose was buried against his pubic bone and his balls were against my chin. I loved it, my Brothers cock was deep in my throat.

I continued to deep throat John, pulling slightly off him then getting him back deep down my throat for as long as I could, all the time he was still playing with my tits, I could tell John was getting ready to cum, I could feel his cock swell and twitch, but I didn't want him to cum in my throat this time, I wanted him in my mouth, so his cum would cover my tongue and I could get every taste sensation of it I could, hot, salty, bitter, sweet, however it tasted.

I got John out of my throat and teased him with my tongue then as I sucked harder and faster John screamed, 'Jan, I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your mouth. Oh PLEASE YES SUCK ME!!'

With that I got my first ever taste of cum, John shot jet after jet of his seed into my mouth, coating my tongue and mouth, I held as much as I could for as long as I could, savouring the taste and feel of it, it was salty and sweet and tangy, a little slimy but that was ok with me, it was Johns cum, then I swallowed it all.

Even though I'd swallowed as much as I could when I released Johns softened cock and it left my mouth I felt a small trickle of his cum drip down my chin, "I'm not wasting that," I thought and wiped it up with my fingers before licking them clean, making sure John could see what I was doing.

As John had shot his load into my accepting mouth I'd hit my own orgasm, just a small one, one that was seated deep in me, caused by John, playing with my nipple, and rubbing his leg on my pussy, but also the fact of his cum jetting into my mouth. I'd wanted to do that for years. Now it was a reality. I was a sick, incestuous bitch, cheating on my Wife, but a happy, sick, incestuous cheating bitch!

We lay together as John recovered then he said, 'What next?'

'Lick me out, then fuck me, hard, really hard, pound into me. Then we'll go and see Jill and the babies.'

John switched positions so that we were in the sixty-nine position, with me on top, and as I took his slowly hardening cock in my mouth he spread my labia and pushed his hot tongue deep into me, then twirled it around, God he could get a girl going with that tongue, as good as Jill.

I broke off from sucking him and said, 'That's good, that is so fucking good.'

'Jill taught me to do that,' was his reply. I had to have a word with my Wife over that!

I soon got back into action and John continued to lick and suck my pussy, pushing his tongue deep into me and rotating it in my hole, then licking from top to bottom of my slit, but so far he hadn't touched my clit. Then he did, oh how he did! I felt him stretch me with his fingers opening me up, and then his mouth swallowed my engorged clit, at the same time he flicked it with his tongue; as he sucked on it I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through me, God one touch on my clit and I was over the edge, screaming my orgasm around Johns now hard cock, which was again encased deep in my throat.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,450 Followers
12