My Sisters-in-Law Pt. 01

Story Info
I have a closer relationship with my sister-in-law.
3.5k words
4.33
126.3k
103

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing anything other than some "adult" email exchanges although some of them were incest/taboo related. I have never stepped over the line and although the stories below do contain some elements of truth, none of which involve any sexual act. That's not to say I would refuse to entertain any offers the women in the stories might make - after all, they are only related to me because I (and they) married into the family and that doesn't make it "incest" right?

I also appreciate that the subject matter - "Sisters in Law" - has probably been covered many times before and no doubt will be covered more in the future so I apologise if readers find it "old hat". All participants, whether real or imagined, are over the age of consent.

Please feel free to comment and criticise if appropriate and I will endeavour to improve on future submissions.

++++

There were two good things about my wife's family. The first was that her parents ran a pub - every young man's dream perhaps ... free beer and shag the barmaid every night! The second was that her parents had been married before so she had several step-brothers and sisters, and the brothers had wives. That meant I married into a family with 4 women who would become close - and possibly closer than should be normal. This collection of stories is based partly on truth and partly on fantasy. I should also say that my wife is very much younger than any of her step-siblings so this may have had a bearing on how these stories developed! I feel it perhaps necessary also to use pseudonyms as it makes me feel more comfortable, especially if I think any of those involved could be reading these imagined scenarios.

++++

Two of the wives were regular visitors to the pub - one also worked there part-time and that's another story - so I got to see quite a lot of them and to find out a bit more about them as I worked and their husbands got drunk. Margaret was married to my wife's step-brother from her father's side of the family. She had married her husband when he was in the Forces and had moved from Lancashire to live in his home village.

As a family, we were not particularly close, but after our wedding, we did see much more of them than had previously been the case, partly because of the pub and partly because we also lived in the same village. Margaret and her husband were occasional visitors to our house as we were to theirs. The events that I relate in this story are as a result of such visits.

My wife and I had been round to visit her parents in the pub but because we weren't working, we could leave at a respectable time and in perhaps a less than respectable state - which is a polite way of saying we had had more than our fair share of drinks, thanks to the generosity of many of the regulars in addition to the odd "one on the house" from the in-laws.

Around 9.30, Margaret and her husband walked in and made their way over to us. We exchanged the usual pleasantries and I got them a drink, followed by Tom getting us a drink and then several more were given and accepted with increasing joviality. When we decided it was time to leave, my wife asked her brother and Margaret if they wanted to call round for coffee as it was on their way home.

They accepted the invitation and we wandered out into the night, a little unsteady on our feet although both Margaret and my wife Alison were slightly more unsteady than either Tom or myself. As we walked home, Margaret tripped and stumbled against me a couple of times and as I caught her to stop her falling, she accidentally grazed her hand across my groin in a similar way to me touching her breasts as I held her up.

"Oh, sorry," she slurred, "I didn't mean to ..." as she smiled wickedly in the light of a nearby streetlamp. Luckily the other two didn't notice what Margaret did, nor did they see my hand rest on her arse as I guided her along the footpath. Margaret seemed to push herself back into my hand, and encouraged by her actions, I moved it to between her arse cheeks, rubbing a finger along her crack and between her thighs. I tried to pull the back of her skirt higher so I could feel her arse better with just her tights and panties as a barrier rather than the extra layer of a pleated skirt to contend with but she wasn't playing that game and brushed my hand away. Margaret was quite happy to lean against me for the rest of the walk home and I was happy to continue rubbing my finger into the crease of her buttocks and almost as far as her pussy which I had the impression was getting quite wet and hot.

When we arrived at our house, my wife busied herself with putting the kettle on and making the drinks, Tom made himself comfortable and promptly fell asleep, leaving Margaret and I to put some music on and sit down together and make small talk.

She seemed more interested in making my cock hard as she slid her hand along my thigh and caressed my growing erection through my jeans. It didn't take long for me to feel quite uncomfortable, not only because of the now fully-erect organ that was straining against my zip but because of the proximity of her husband, however comatose, so I held her hand to try to stop her stroking me. Although she did stop stroking me, she took it as a sign that I wanted to touch her, so she moved my hand onto her thigh and pushed it under her skirt and against the warm dampness of her crotch. She must have been very aroused because I could clearly feel the heat of her wet pussy through her tights and panties as she ground herself against my fingers.

I didn't get the chance to do anything more because we were interrupted by the sound of clinking cups as Alison came into the lounge with the coffee and biscuits. I don't think she spotted my arm move as fast as it did away from Margaret although she might have noticed how hard my cock was as it tented my jeans. Margaret woke Tom as if nothing had happened and we drank coffee, ate biscuits and talked a bit more before he dropped off to sleep again so Margaret decided it was time for them to leave.

As they left, kisses and handshakes were exchanged and Margaret decided she would again have a feel of my groin when no-one was watching, rubbing her hand up and down as she kissed me goodnight - sadly just a peck on the lips, but with a whispered "Thank you" as she went.

My mind was in a whirl as I closed and locked the door behind them. I wondered how far I could push the boundaries with her and if she was just letting herself get carried away with the moment and the alcohol consumed.

Determined to find out exactly how far I could go, I made a mental note to engineer a similar situation the next time we met. As luck would have it, our paths crossed again a couple of days later when I bumped into Margaret as she came out of the village shop.

"How did you feel on Saturday then? You were just a bit drunk when you left our house," I laughed, "But it was a good night!"

"Err, yes, you could say I had a bit of a headache," Margaret replied, "I'm not too sure if I did anything I shouldn't have either. Was I that bad?"

"I wouldn't say you were bad, in fact quite the opposite!"

"I seem to remember touching you ..." she said, her hand coming up to her reddening cheek.

"Yes, you did. You had your hands all over me," I answered, "But you didn't actually do anything that might have got you into trouble if anyone else had seen."

Margaret looked a little embarrassed and started to hurry away.

"No, wait," I shouted, "It was very nice and I wanted you to go further."

Margaret stopped walking away and turned round to face me.

"I didn't have you down as a dirty cock-teaser but if you like the idea of going further, then I'm sure we could do something about it!"

"Me too," she said, "I have to admit that things aren't great at home and if I thought I could get some attention from someone to 'scratch my itch' so to speak, then as long as no-one gets hurt, what's the problem?"

"Perhaps we could start to 'scratch that itch' now," I replied, "I'm home all day today and nowhere to go. What about you?"

"I'm always at home with nowhere to go ..." Margaret's voice trailed off a little, "Perhaps that's part of the problem."

"Then I know somewhere we could go!" I said, nodding in the direction of our house.

"If you leave your car here and we walk back, nobody will be any the wiser about my house guests."

We walked back to my house and I made coffee. We sat in the kitchen and she just looked at me before bursting into a long monologue about the state of their marriage and her lack of a sex life.

I reached across the table and took her hand in mine.

"Don't worry," I said, "I think we can arrange to make you happy. Obviously we would have to be a bit discreet, this is a small village and we are related - you know how gossip starts!"

She looked up and smiled.

"I can do discreet," she answered, "Even if we have to meet away from prying eyes!"

Her mood lightened considerably and I took this to mean she would be open to almost anything that would "scratch her itch".

Margaret finished her coffee and stood up to leave. I stood too and walked her to the door. As we reached the hallway, she stopped and turned towards me, then threw her arms round my neck and kissed me hard, driving her tongue into my mouth. She ground her hips against my groin, making my cock twitch and grow.

"Mmmm," she breathed, "You know how to kiss a woman! I can feel myself getting hot and damp just from being close to you."

My hands were on her arse cheeks, pulling her closer and I kissed her again, tongue exploring her mouth as I kneaded her buttocks.

"No," she gasped, "I must go now ... There will be a time for this and more."

She stepped away from me and I could make out the points of her nipples through her top and I reached out to touch one. Margaret moved away from my hand and smiled again.

"Next time," she said, and stepped out of the door into the sunshine. She disappeared down the driveway with a decided spring in her step, her hips swaying as she walked.

I returned to the kitchen and sat down again, my erect cock throbbing in my jeans.

"Did I just dream all this?" I mused, "Or has my sister-in-law just asked me to fuck her regularly?"

My cock twitched in response to the question and I decided I had to do something about it otherwise I was going to be in pain. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out the now rigid flesh, stroking it hard as I imagined Margaret and me in a variety of scenarios, all of which led to me filling her up with cum. It didn't take long for me to feel the surge from my balls to the tip of my prick and then I came, pulsing copious amounts of sticky spunk onto the kitchen floor.

++++

The talk with Margaret seemed a long time ago now, and we hadn't seen anything of them for a few weeks.

Then we did meet up with them again, and of course, it was in the pub.

It was a Friday evening in early summer, and as usual in a country village, the regular crowd had wandered in around 9, staying until closing time or a little later - there was no such thing as 24 hour opening back then although if the landlord was in a good mood, there would sometimes be a "lock-in". This particular Friday, closing time came and Margaret and Tom decided they would have a party at their house instead of staying in the pub so everyone was invited round including Alison and I.

People piled in from the pub with beer and wine and gathered in the kitchen, opening cans and bottles, having a good time and making lots of noise. Margaret and I had drifted away from the main group and she started to talk about our conversation a few weeks earlier.

"I've been thinking that afternoon," she said, "I wanted to go further but couldn't take the final step. I was so hot and wet that I had to lie on the bed when I got home and bring myself off. I came so hard I almost passed out ... and then I was still horny and had to do it again! My juices were all over the duvet and I had to put the cover in the washing machine to clean it before Tom got home."

"I had to play with myself too. I didn't even get as far as upstairs. I just took my cock out and tossed myself off in the kitchen. It felt so good but not as good as it would have been to cum all over your tits!"

We'd both had a fair bit to drink and were standing quite close so I took things a step further and put my hands on her arse, squeezing her firm cheeks. Margaret moved in closer still and ground her body against my groin with the inevitable result that I started to get aroused, my cock growing harder in my jeans as she continued to rub against me.

My hands moved off her backside and round to her small, pert tits, rubbing against them over her top. I felt her nipples harden under my touch and slipped a hand under the top and up again to her bra, pushing the lacy edge away from one tit to finger her nipple, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. At this point, she pushed away from me and disappeared into the house in a hurry. I was worried that I'd gone too far too soon although the way she was rubbing herself against me gave me the impression that she was quite willing for me to do what I was doing, and perhaps more.

I had another beer and wandered around the party until I saw Margaret come back into the kitchen. She beckoned me out into the garden again and I noticed that she had not only changed her top but also removed her bra because her nipples were clearly erect and straining against the thin fabric of the top. We wasted no time getting going to the far end of the garden and started to kiss, gently at first, then more forcefully as our tongues met.

My hands were inside her top and freely wandering over her small breasts and extremely erect and sensitive nipples as she fumbled with my belt and zip to get a hand inside my jeans. By now my cock was straining to its full, hard length - I'm not that big but I can muster about 8 inches when completely hard - so I don't think she was too disappointed by what she found! As the zip opened, my cock fell out of my boxers into the cool night air, causing me to shiver a little and my ball sack to tighten. She wrapped her hand around the length and began to pump up and down, pulling my foreskin back and forth over my swollen glans. Pre-cum started to drip out of the opening and Margaret rubbed her finger across the purple head, spreading the sticky liquid before she brought her finger up to her mouth and sucked the remains of the liquid from it.

By now, my hands had pulled the front of her skirt up to her waist and I was rubbing her very wet pussy on the outside of her panties. Her wetness was being soaked up and I could easily feel the outline of her pussy as my fingers slid back and forth. I pushed my fingers into her panties and found to my surprise - and joy! - her mound was silky smooth. I moved my hand lower and found her sopping wet cunt, her lips swollen and open, welcoming my fingers as they slid over her clit and into the hot, wet hole. I sawed two, then three fingers into her and soon had her on the verge of cumming.

She moaned and panted as she went over the edge, her hips bucking against my hand as my fingers were joined by my thumb to rub her clit and her very wet hole. I tried to push my cock into her but she pushed me away, leaving my hard-on jutting out of my jeans, the head glistening. Then she grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the garage, into the complete darkness away from the party and prying eyes.

She dropped to her knees and took my hard cock in her mouth, sucking and tonguing the length deep into her throat. Her tongue and lips worked magic on my length, running up and down so that I virtually fucked her mouth. She cupped my balls as they tightened and I felt the build-up of my orgasm from deep inside my sack. My cock pulsed as the hot sticky spunk coursed out and into her mouth, spurting globs down her throat and onto her chin as she tried to catch it all.

"Oh my God," she whispered, "That was what I've wanted for a long time. We don't do anything now Tom's got high blood pressure and I'm frustrated by having to just finger myself all the time. I knew you would satisfy me if I got you alone long enough! It makes me wet just to think about you fucking my cunt with your stiff cock, or even filling my arse with it while you finger my pussy and clit."

I was rapidly getting hard again, ready to actually fuck her when we heard the rustle of approaching footsteps. I quickly zipped myself up whilst Margaret pushed down the front of her skirt and disappeared round the far side of the garage, hidden from view.

Luckily, the footsteps belonged to one of the other pub regulars, looking for a place to have a piss. He staggered further up the garden to the fence separating the garden from the field behind and took a leak with his cock pointing into the field. I could just make out the stream of piss as it gushed into the field.

Margaret emerged from the shadows, looking reasonably presentable now although there were a couple of damp patches on her top that could only be drops of my cum. She made an attempt to wipe them but without any luck. As we walked back up the garden, she pushed something soft into my hand and said, "Keep these as a souvenir. I can't wait for next time ..."

I looked at the crumpled parcel in my hand - it was her damp panties, reeking of cunt juice, damp from the exertions of the previous half hour. I shoved them deep into my pocket, promising to have another sniff later and possibly to wank myself off into them before I returned them to their owner.

The party was drawing to a close, most of the guests having wandered off into the night. We were just about to leave and Margaret pulled me to one side.

"Tom's on afternoon shift all next week. The kids will be out with their friends. I'll be here all alone, waiting for you to call round ..." she said, with a slight smile and a definite wink.

"I'll do my best to pop by some time - I wouldn't want to disappoint you!" I replied.

"I'll look forward to it ..."

++++

So that was how I found myself knocking on Margaret's door early on a Tuesday evening and how I found my sister-in-law only too pleased to let me ... but that's another story and I have other sisters-in-law to talk about first.