My Sister's Panties

Story Info
With sis away, her panty drawer was his for the night.
1.2k words
4.17
213.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pedigree
Pedigree
15 Followers

I waved goodbye to my sister Lucy as she left for her weekend away with her friends. I had a wide smile on my face as I waved knowing upstairs lay a drawer full of her silky, lacey panties which would be at my disposal for the entire weekend. After her car was out of sight I almost ran upstairs to reach what was seemingly an Aladdin's cave of panties.

Lucy was 5 foot 1 inch with an athletic body. Lucy had great breasts like ripe peaches and tight buns. I slid open the drawer to reveal the lavish display of virgin white, soul black and pearl panties, g-strings and teddies which lay before me. I picked up the first pair that I liked, they were pearl in colour and silk with lace along the trailing edges. I laid them on the bed and slowly undressed eagerly anticipating the feel of the sheer silk draped across my hard cock. I slowly slid the panties up my legs until they reached my waist.

I pulled them up agonizingly slowly over my now rock hard cock. The material felt amazing, so sheer, it was almost like a second skin made of silk. The panties fit like a glove and I was very pleased. I took a look in the mirror and imagined Lucy wearing the very same panties I was and that made me even hotter. I was lying on her bed and I was so horny I just had to start pleasuring myself. I noticed Lucy's pillow had fallen over whilst I was on the bed. I picked up the soft pillow and was about to put it back into place when I had a thought.

I lay the pillow on the bed imagining it was Lucy and I began to thrust up and down on it feeling the soft silk dragged down across the sensitive tip of my cock. This was making me really hot and I progressively increased the speed of my thrusts as I approached my climax. I sensed I was close so I slid the silky panties down and cupped the tip of my cock in my fist. I exploded almost instantly when my hand touched my red hot cock. I came again and again, it was one of the best orgasms I had ever had.

I cleaned up and folded the panties and placed them back neatly in the drawer. The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about how hot masturbating in Lucy's panties had been. I almost longed for her to get home so I could look at her and imagine her wearing the panties I had pleasured myself in. Two days later and Lucy arrived home, I greeted her and went through the usual formalities of asking her about her trip, all the while I was imagining her in those panties.

I was reading a book upstairs later that afternoon when Lucy called out for me to give her a hand in the laundry downstairs. I walked downstairs quickly and turned the corner into the laundry and I was pleasantly surprised. There was Lucy ironing a blouse wearing only a pearl front fastening bra and the very panties I had pleasured myself in. "Jeff, I'm just about finished ironing could you put the ironing board down for me?" She asked as if her appearance was completely normal.

"Uh, yeah sure." I said still gazing at her amazing body in lingerie. "Oh, I'm sorry did I make you uncomfortable because I'm only in my bra and panties? I didn't have any clothes ironed after my trip so I just got some clothes out of the draw that needed a quick press." She said with a sly sexy smile as if she knew I had a huge boner over her already.

"No it's ok, you look great!" I said enthusiastically gazing over her amazing body once more. "You know, when I slid these panties on this afternoon I noticed a little pre-cum stain at the top of the front panel. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?"

She said stepping closer to me. I was now frantically searching for an excuse while simultaneously gazing at her nipples gently pressing through her sheer bra. "Err, no I don't." I said trying to make a confused look on my face convincing. "Hmm, that's funny because it wasn't there before I left and you were the only one here all weekend. Well now, that's a mystery." She said raising her eyebrows and giving me the sexiest smile. "Well...uh..er.. um." I was struggling to find even one word.

"It's ok, you don't have to explain. I understand that you have desires, that you have fantasies." She took my right hand in hers and moved it towards her. She ran my fingers over the front panel of her panties. It felt amazing I could feel the lips of her pussy pushed up against the sheer silk of her panties it made me harder than when I was wearing the panties myself.

"And that when you don't have anyone to satisfy those desires and fulfil those fantasies then you have to look for other ways to pleasure yourself." She now moved my hand away and let it drop. She started running her finger up my thigh slowly head towards my hard pulsating cock.

"Maybe I could help erectify, oh I mean, rectify the situation." She said with a wry smile as she ran her hand over the crotch of my jeans feeling my rock hard cock through them. "Hmmm, it seems you like me as well as my panties." She undid my zipper and ran her hand inside my boxer shorts and began pumping my cock. I gave out a moan which gave her the message that I was in heaven. She then kneeled down and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. She gently licked my tip and I thought I was going to explode in her mouth right there and then.

"Oh Lucy!" I yelled not being able to contain my excitement at getting my first blow-job from my sister. Lucy moved back and forth on my cock with great precision, she had obviously given head before and I was relishing every moment. I few moments later I exploded like a thunderclap in a wave of orgasm like I had never experienced.

Lucy gulped down every last drop of my cum even licking my tip clean. "Your cum tastes every bit as good I thought it would." She said licking her lips and smiling at me. "You mean...you fantasised about me too?"

"Oh yeah!" She said in a way which led me to believe she had spent many a night masturbating over me. I was amazed.

"Anyway I really do have to get dressed." She said squeezing pass me with her ironed outfit. "Oh and you try on my panties anytime you want."

And that was it, she left the laundry and went upstairs like nothing had ever happened. I was stunned. I had just received an amazing blow-job from my sister and been given the all clear to wear her panties any time I liked.

"Yes!" I said with the broadest of smiles as I walked out of the laundry and shut the door.

Pedigree
Pedigree
15 Followers