My Sisters Pt. 01: Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want it?" I asked.

"Your cock. In my mouth. Not just for the money. I really want to feel your cock in my mouth, I want to taste you. I'm getting rather excited actually, brother. I've never done anything so naughty before, it's kind of...liberating. Come over here and bring that magnificent body with you. I want to touch you. Not just because you are beautiful, but because, well, you're my brother and I'm your sister and I want us to...know each other like this. Oh Christ, Dan, will you just hurry up and fuck my mouth!"

I approached my sister slowly. We both stared directly into each other's eyes, and we were both grinning. I could sense that my cock was at least holding the line, not getting any stiffer but at least not letting me down. As I neared Claire's legs she dropped her eyes and fixed them on my cock. I came to stop next to her, standing on her left side. My cock was sticking straight out from my body, it was a wonderful sight, stiff and thick and straight. Claire's hand reached up. She smiled as her finger just gently touched the very tip of the head, then she ran her finger nail down along the underneath of the shaft, all the way to my testicles. I shivered, and my cock thickened noticeably. Claire smiled again.

"Beautiful," she said.

Her left hand now came into play, cupping my balls as her right hand enveloped the shaft of my cock. She squeezed, then released, then squeezed again, each time watching the effect of her touch on my cock. I closed my eyes. I had felt this delicious agony before with Thomas, there is nothing different in cock play between male and female other than the skill of the player, and whether the mouth is male or female makes very little difference.

I could sense a change in Claire's breathing, as her hands became more active and agitated. The stroking became more intense and everything was speeding up. The sensations coursing through my cock and into my balls and through into my body were thrilling, Claire really was a dab hand at... hand work. Then I felt her move, she was moving her body while keeping the stroking and the squeezing going at the same rate of intensity. This could only mean one thing - she was getting her mouth in position. Completely unexpectedly I found myself getting really excited at the prospect of my cock entering my sister's mouth, I thought it would just be a job to be done, but now that is was about to happen I felt my cock was about to burst with anticipation. It was hard and throbbing and the pleasure I felt was verging on pain. I loved it.

I couldn't keep my eyes closed any more, I had to see what was about to happen. I looked down and saw that Claire had slightly twisted sideways, her legs were still up but more apart than before giving me a good look between them. There were those white knickers, more exposed than before, a wonderful sight, and there, clear to see, was a small wet patch on the lower part of the material. Claire was staring at me, and by the look in her eyes it was clear she knew exactly what I was looking at. She continued to stroke my cock, and run her nails along the shaft, and scratch my balls, and by now her breathing was quite intense and her eyes were wide. Her mouth was open and her tongue was playing with her front teeth.

"Beautiful," she murmured again, and at the same time she moved both her hands to the base of my cock and pulled the foreskin back hard. This made my cock stand up even more. Claire giggled. Then she moved towards me a little more, opened her mouth and pushed out her tongue. The tip of her tongue met the tip of my cock and we both, simultaneously, let out a moan of delight. I was almost shivering with the intense feelings coming from my cock. This girl certainly knew what she was doing.

From the tip of my cock she ran her tongue very slowly down the shaft, and then just as slowly back again. She did this twice more, the second time she licked the top of the shaft and ended up covering the entire head with her tongue. But she still hadn't taken my cock into her mouth. As if she was able to read my thoughts, she sat back and looked up into my eyes. A huge smile appeared on her face and she spoke almost in a whisper.

"It's time, lovely man. Please, fuck my mouth."

And with those words she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide, and she let out a sigh that came from deep deep within her. I needed no further encouragement. I put my hands over her hands which were clasped at the base of my cock, I leant forward and positioned my cock on the very edge of her mouth. I moved forward ever so slightly and as soon as Claire's lips felt my cock she closed them around my rod forming a perfect O. I immediately lunged forward and sank my cock deep into my sister's mouth. It went in in one long thrust.

Even at this distance of time I find it hard to describe what that moment felt like, both for me and for Claire. We have talked about it a number of times, but such was the intensity of feeling at that very moment that neither of us have ever been able to find the right words. It has become something of a marker moment for both of us in different ways. What I can say is that, incredibly and still to this day, unbelievably, we both exploded in orgasm at the very moment my cock hit the back of Claire's throat. How that is possible I do not know. For me perhaps, but how can a woman orgasm from a feeling in her mouth? It makes no sense. But it happened, it happened to my sister and it happened to me. I remember the intense feeling of heat and wetness as my cock made its brief journey into Claire's mouth, across her tongue, and into the back of her throat. My cock was so full from all the anticipation and from Claire's ministrations with her hands and tongue that her mouth was like the blue touch paper of a firework. I simply exploded.

I can remember the feeling, like all the orgasms I had ever had being rolled into one enormous bomb. It went off and I went with it. From somewhere inside me an uncontrollable surge welled up, it came from my testicles, it came from my anus, it came from all the nerve endings and blood vessels in my body and it ejected not only my sperm but all my emotions and feelings into Claire's mouth. She let out a deep body-shaking moan as my sperm shot its hot stickiness into her mouth, and as I came and came and came she stayed in position with her mouth clamped over my exploding cock and she let it fill her and fill her and fill her. She managed to open one side of her mouth and let some of my ejaculation escape down the side of her chin, but she also began a series of swallows each time a new ejaculation filled up her mouth. She swallowed with my cock in her mouth, one, two, three, four times at least, she swallowed me down and came back for more. I had told her I was a big comer, but that morning was the biggest of them all. And Claire was up to the task.

I didn't realise it then but Claire was also going through a series of orgasms which wracked her body and left her utterly exhausted by the end. She told me that the moment she felt my orgasm, the moment she felt the first spurt of cum hit her throat, her pussy convulsed - that was the word she used - her pussy convulsed and sent her spinning out of control. The only thing keeping her steady was my hard cock in her mouth sending down wave after wave of cum which she had to deal with. She says she was screaming inside, the orgasm was so intense she felt her skin was about to burst, but the hot sticky saltiness of my ejaculation kept her conscious. It kept her conscious while her own body wanted to render her unconscious as the only way to cope with the intensity of her orgasm.

We remained locked together for some minutes. I must have ejaculated about six times, and after the last we just remained there, my cock in Claire's mouth, cum dribbling down her chin and onto her clothing. She had her eyes closed and there were tears running down her cheeks. Her face was glistening with sweat. Finally my cock lost some of its hardness and this seemed to act as a jolt to Claire's brain. She didn't push my cock out of her mouth, in fact she started to suck on it gently, like a child sucking its thumb, and slowly she tipped over and lay on the floor, completely spent. Her legs were splayed apart and I could see that her knickers were completely soaked through, they had become pulled a little to one side and the hair of her pussy was visible. I remember thinking that she would have no doubt have a beautiful cunt, knowing my sister.

I fell to the floor with Claire and finally my cock emerged from her mouth. It was quite flaccid now, and Claire had sucked and licked off most of the cum. Her mouth still had some sticky whiteness around it and there was a lot of it on her cheeks and chin. As I pulled away and sat back on my haunches to rest, I put my hand on Claire's head. She was very hot and wet with sweat. I stoked her hair. All I was able to say was "Claire."

She murmured. I didn't catch what she said so I leant in closer. She spoke again.

"Don't forget the photo." I stroked her hair again. "OK," I said.

"Now would be a good time," she whispered. Then she fell asleep.

I didn't get to cook her breakfast that morning. After I got myself together I carried Claire to her bed and tucked her in. She was sound asleep, in a deep place where her breathing became so shallow I was worried for her safety. I stayed for half an hour by which time her breathing sounded normal again. I couldn't stay any longer as I had to drive across town for my midday appointment. My sister Bethany! Fuck number two! As I left I made a little secret wish that Claire would be okay and that I hadn't damaged my relationship with my big sister for ever. I needn't have worried. By the time I reached Bethany's house Claire had come round and had been on the phone. Sister number two was well briefed and prepared for my arrival.

12