My Sisters Pt. 02: Bethany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now don't move, sister, I'm going to tie your hands and feet to the table. Tell me if any of them are too tight."

"Ok," said Beth. She was breathing heavily, but she didn't move. As I tied one of her feet I looked up and could see her knickers, exposed again by the dress which had ridden up her legs. I completed the tying by giving the last one a tug.

"Try and move," I said. Beth pulled at each of the bonds but couldn't move more than a little bit. I was pleased. Lou had been very good, he hadn't made any noise. He was holding another scarf in his hand, and he gestured to his mouth. I understood.

I approached Beth from the side.

I whispered in her ear..."Tell me how much you want me to fuck your ass."

Beth began to speak.

"Very much," she said, but before she could say anymore, I whipped the scarf into her mouth and pulled it back behind her head. She grunted and started pulling at the bonds, but there was nothing she could do. She tried talking, then screaming, and she was shaking her head, but I was too strong and the bonds too well tied. I made a knot in the scarf at the back of her head and then stood back to admire my handiwork.

Considering I had come here just to fuck my sister things had taken a very unexpected turn of events. Here she was secured to a table, skirt up, knickers exposed, totally at my mercy. Her bottom, my primary objective, was now mine for the taking. I could do anything I wanted to her, and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

Lou stood back and clapped silently. His cock was now fully aroused and throbbing, this sort of things obviously turned him on. He approached me, took my hand, and placed it on his cock. It was hot and hard. I squeezed, leaned back and kissed him. He rubbed his hand down my jeans, where my own cock was throbbing away.

But back to business.

"Now, now my naughty big sister," I said, laying my hand on her bottom. "You have asked for your bottom to be spanked and fucked. Isn't that right?"

Beth lay quite still. She nodded.

Without any further delay, I brought my hand down on her bottom with a smack! She jumped. I repeated, on the other side. Smack! She jumped again, and pulled at the scarves holding her limbs. Smack! Smack! Lou was smiling broadly and he went around the table silently checking the knots I had made in the scarves. Smack! Smack! He needn't have worried, I won a rope tying competition when I was in the scouts. Another skill I seemed to have mastered. Smack! Smack!

Beth had started off receiving the spanks by lying quite still, but as they continued she started responding to each one by pulling at her bonds and moaning. The pain was obviously building up. I paused for a moment.

"Well sis, let's see how we're going." I put my hands on her bottom, but through the knicker material there was little heat. I pulled the knickers between her cheeks, leaving them exposed, but there was barely any colour. I walked round the table and to the side her face was and put my hand on her. I pulled up the blindfold. She looked up at me. I smiled.

"All right there?" I said gently. She looked at me for a moment, examining my face. She nodded.

"Good girl," I said. "I can't fuck you yet because your bottom isn't red enough. You need more spanking." Beth closed her eyes, then opened them again. She nodded again.

I returned to her bottom. I left her cheeks naked, and pulled her knickers even tighter into the crack. I could see the material cutting into her pussy. I started spanking again.

Smack! Smack! One side then the other. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Beth was now writhing about and moaning, but I didn't care, I was enjoying myself so much. My cock was now fully hard and throbbing, and it was straining against the tight jeans. Lou was standing near watching, holding his rigid cock and slowly rubbing it. Smack! Smack! The spanking went on.

I don't know how long I spanked my sister, but at some point she was crying and moaning then she went all quiet and just lay there receiving the blows. My hand started to ache so I slowed the smacks down, then stopped. I was panting, and sweating. I looked at her bottom - it was bright red, and burning hot, from the top of her legs to the top of her buttocks. I went round the table and looked at her face. She had tear streaks all down her cheeks, and she was quite red and sweaty. Her eyes moved as I peered at her, and she looked at me. I love her eyes, they are one of the best features of her beautiful body. What I saw there, that afternoon, after such a long punishment, just took my breath away.

It was defiance. And pride. And challenge. My beautiful sister, my spanked sister, my strong, sometimes maddening sister, she was in charge and ready for more, I loved her for it and I always will. She glared at me with those eyes, those deep brown twinkling eyes, and I knew what I had to do next. She wanted me to, she challenged me to, and it was, after all, what I had come here to do. I had to fuck her ass, and do it now.

"I know," I said, nodding at her. Her eyes smiled back at me.

I went back round the table to her bottom. It was so red and hot. I slowly pulled at her knickers, unpeeling them from between her cheeks. She lifted just enough to allow me to get them out from under her, and I pulled them down as far as they would go with her legs splayed apart as they were. I could feel that her knickers were wet, very wet, so I had to check. I ran my finger along and into her pussy. It was soaking. I smiled. My sister!

I was a little concerned about how I was going to get to her ass well enough with her knickers in the way, but suddenly Lou appeared with a huge kitchen knife and without a second's pause he cut them off at the leg. They dropped to the floor beneath us. This left me standing between my sister's legs, her bottom a flaming red. Her legs were far enough apart that her bottom cheeks were already partially open. I could see the dark whorl of her ass, and below that the wet, swollen delight of her pussy. She had been right to stop me seeing it earlier, it was clearly on display now. But that was not my mission.

I put my hands on her bottom, one on each the cheek. It was burning. I slowly pulled her bottom apart, and there, to my delight, was her ass hole, as beautiful as it was earlier when she showed it to me. Beautiful and mine. Then I did something I wasn't expecting to do. I bent down and ran my tongue from the hot wet stickiness of her pussy along the soft skin in between her legs and then, finally, onto her ass hole itself. I put my tongue there and paused. It was all heat and wet and softness and a lovely, lovely taste. At the touch of my tongue she stiffened, her whole body strained against the bindings and she let out a long deep moan.

I licked. She pulled and jerked and moaned again. I licked. It was a lovely sweet taste, my sister's ass, I've had my share of asses and this was one of the best, no doubt in my mind. I licked again, enjoying the mixed textures of the smooth skin and the circular folds on the ass hole itself. She thrust her bottom towards me, which opened her up even more, she was moaning and groaning and crying out. I motioned to Lou to undo her gag, which he did, and the moment he pulled the material out of her mouth she screamed out.

"Fuck me fuck me, please fuck me now, now, God's sake, Dan, fuck me you bastard, I hate you!"

I stood back for a moment. I looked at Lou. He looked down at my cock. I was still wearing his jeans! I tried to undo them but I couldn't find the button. Lou dropped to his knees in front of me, I buried my face in Beth's bottom and licked her ass and pushed my tongue inside her, she just screamed and fought against her bindings.

"Fuck me Dan, fuck me, I hate you, I want your cock, please Dan, your cock, not your fucking tongue, it's not big enough you bastard!"

I felt the release of the jeans, Lou must have found the button, and he tugged them down, but instead of my cock springing up it suddenly felt wet and hot and enclosed. What? I hadn't got to Beth's ass yet? Then I understood... Lou's mouth! He had high jacked my cock. I felt him sucking. I licked Beth's ass harder despite her protestations to "fuck me you bastard," Lou sucked harder and I felt wonderful sensations coursing through my cock, he was good at it, god that was good, but then suddenly he stopped and popped up between Beth's legs. He was grinning.

"Ready now," he said.

So that's what he had been doing! Getting my cock rock hard for Beth. I'd better not waste it then, I thought. Lou disappeared and I stood up. Beth was beside herself, screaming all manner of abuse at me, pulling at her bindings which had all remained secure, so I pulled her bottom apart with one hand and with the other ran my finger up her pussy, smothering her ass hole with her own juices. This was her first time so I wanted her to be well lubricated. This seemed to calm her a little, maybe she could sense what was happening, or maybe she knew that it was nearly time, whatever it was she suddenly stopped screaming and thrashing about. I moved forward a little, and took my cock in my hand, and held it just a beat away from her ass.

"Bethy," I said, and I pushed forward just slightly, the head of my cock just nudging her. She tensed, and her beautiful little hole contracted in anticipation. Then she relaxed again and I took my opportunity and thrust forward slowly. The head of my cock entered my sister's ass, I watched as it pushed its way forward and disappeared. Beth gasped, her whole body tensed, all her muscles flexed as she pulled hard against the bindings which held her so tightly, and her ass muscles clenched tight against the invading matter. My cock. But whatever Beth's body was doing, her mind wasn't playing the same game.

"Yes my brother, yes, that's it, fucking fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck your sister, fuck me."

When her sphincter muscles relaxed, I push in a little more, and then stopped again. She moaned. "Oh god!" she gasped. I pushed in a little more, stopping each time to allow her to manage the pain and the discomfort.

"Oh fuck yes," she cried. Maybe there wasn't any pain? "Oh fuck yes."

I pushed in a little further, and stopped again. This time there were no sighs or screams or clenched muscles. Just a steely, cold, firm voice.

"If you don't push that fucking cock right into my fucking ass, brother, I'm never going to speak to you again."

And with that she pushed her bottom back at me, causing my cock to enter her ass a little further. Let it be said I have always been good at following orders. With a firm, long thrust, I pushed my cock into my sister's ass hole and didn't stop pushing til I could go no further. She let out a loud, long scream, or was it a moan, whatever it was it spoke of wonder and joy and fulfilment and heavenly heavenly enjoyment. My sister was finally impaled on my cock, just as she had wanted, and she clenched her bottom muscles and held me there for a long while. At the same time, she was crying her eyes out.

That moment, really, was the high point of our congress. Once she had relaxed we started to fuck, and we fucked for a long time. She became wild at times, and she loved me taking my cock right to the edge and plunging back in again. She wouldn't let me take my cock out under any circumstances. We fucked long and hard. At one time I was thrusting away furiously and it got so vigorous the table started moving across the room. Lou had to push us back. At other times I took long languorous strokes, filling Beth's ass with the entire length of my cock, slow, contemplative fucking when I found I felt really close to my sister, it was as much about communication as the physical pleasure of the fuck. Bethy was not a quiet fucker, she let out a continual stream of noises to accompany the action, it was like a sound track - when I fucked fast and furious her voice became very loud and agitated, but when I went slower her voice became deeper and the sounds more controlled.

We fucked for a long time, or so it seemed. Her beautiful ass got a real pounding from my cock, but she loved every moment of it. Lou got rather excited and ejaculated all over Beth's bottom while I was pumping her. I wasn't all that impressed but no harm was done.

As ordered by my sponsor I came inside Bethy's ass and drained myself into her, thrusting deep with each spasm. Bethy loved that bit, she really responded to the feeling of my orgasm and my hot sperm filling her ass. Beth found her own orgasm, she came loudly and messily but not principally from the fucking her ass was receiving. She told me afterwards she found a way to rub her clitoris on the table top, she managed to get into sync with my thrusting, clever girl.

When we finished we just lay there, and I stayed inside my sister for quite a while. She moved now and again to feel my cock, but otherwise seemed content to just let things be and for us to be joined in such an intimate way. When I finally slid out and off and undid her bindings, she just wanted me to hold her, cuddled up on the sofa. She was hot and wet and had that wonderful glow of the well fucked.

And so that was that. Sister number two fucked according to schedule. Well, a bit over schedule as a matter of fact. I drove away having spent three and a half hours with my sister and her friend. I was a bit concerned because both Claire and Bethany said they thought Jilly might not agree to my proposition. If that proved to be the case, my quest for financial security was at an end. But I had to go and make the pitch. Jilly was the youngest of the three sisters, and the prettiest. As I climbed into my car I felt confident my cock was still a functioning organ. The question was, would there be a willing cunt to put it into at the end of this final car trip?

12