My Sisters Pt. 03: Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill then turned around, so she was facing away from me, looking towards my feet. Again she lifted her dress, and this time she started to squat down. As she lowered herself towards me her legs opened, and her buttocks opened, and I got a very close look at her pussy, and then, as she came closer, I could see the little bud of her anus. My target for this session!

"Lick me first," said Jill, in a voice that suggested request rather than order. She lowered herself further, and as she got to the point where I could feel the heat coming from her skin, she raised herself a little and looked down at me with a stern expression on her face.

"Ass only, Dan! No pussy." She smiled, then lowered herself again.

I took a moment to study my sister's bottom. When all is said and done, a bottom is a bottom, sure they come in all shapes and sizes and flavours and colours, but every human, male and female, has one and they all do much the same thing. I've licked and fucked plenty of male asses, and at least one other female one, and as far as I can tell the mechanics of ass fucking and licking are much the same. This experience was not in any way a new one for me, having an open and hot ass presented to my tongue for attention. I smiled. Jill's ass was a pretty one, as far as asses go. It was very different to Bethany's, it did not have the swirl that Beth's had, instead it was just a lovely little round of skin that disappeared into a hole. The skin surrounding the hole was the same as the skin of the rest of her bottom, whereas Beth's was slightly darker in colour.

I poked out my tongue, as far as I could. Jill lowered herself more, and as soon as she felt my tongue she tensed, clasping her buttocks together, but she soon relaxed and in one flowing movement, sat herself down on my face. I pushed my tongue into her asshole. She moaned.

After a second or two she lifted herself once more which allowed me to lick her. My cock was definitely responding now, an ass licking is an ass licking and I love them, both doing and receiving, so I was definitely getting turned on by my sister's ass. She started writhing, moving herself back and forwards, and each time she moved forwards I pushed my tongue up into her ass. She tasted pleasant, not really sweet like Bethany did, but it was a, how shall I describe it? A pretty taste. Does that make sense? A pretty ass and a pretty taste to match.

And it was pretty hot too. Hot, wet, tasty, and alive.

Jill suddenly stood up. She whirled round, pulled her dress up off and over her head, she threw it onto the bed, and she jumped down onto the floor. She grabbed my cock, which I am pleased to say was hard and throbbing again, and she looked me in the eyes.

"Five minutes," she said, excitedly. She then went to the edge of the bed, put her knees on the side, and bent forward. "Fuck me," she commanded.

I did as I was told. I positioned myself behind her and took my cock in my hand. Her bottom was in the perfect place in front of me, she was bent over so I had a clear sight of her glistening anus, and her legs were apart. I couldn't help but notice that her pussy lips were also slightly opened, and they were glistening too. Perhaps I should just, you know, slip in there and finish what I had started? Mission accomplished?

"No," said Jill. "Ass please." I'm not sure if my sister is a mind reader, maybe she just knows how the male works. I ran my finger over her anus to make sure she was wet enough, clearly my attention with my tongue had done a fair job, so I placed my cock at her opening.

"Ready?" I asked. But instead of replying, Jill pushed hard backwards and my cock slipped into her ass without any resistance. Jill gasped but continued to push backwards, I could see my cock disappearing into my sister's ass inch by inch.

"Oww!" she said, "ahh that hurts, god that hurts!" But she kept pushing back. I tried to back away.

"No, don't," she said, "ah, that hurts, but ahh, god, I love it. Ahh!"

And in two seconds, my cock had completely disappeared. Jill reached back and grabbed me by the thighs. She pulled me into her. "Deeper!" she cried, "fuck me deeper brother." There was not much I could do, I was already all the way in.

Then we heard a noise. A car on gravel.

"Father!" said Jill. "Ahh, fuck me! Back with cakes. Let us eat cakes! Fuck me, my brother, cock me. Bethany me!" she said in a whisper. So at that moment my second sister became a verb, and it was one that became part of the family sibling vocabulary -- to Bethany someone. I smiled. I was in the process of Bethanying Jill. I'm certain Bethany would have been both delighted and surprised at this turn of events!

So I continued to Bethany Jill. Jill kept up a running timetable -- "3 minutes".... "2 minutes", "30 seconds...." and to my, our delight, I was able to hit the target right on schedule. As Jill said 'times up' I came, I came hard and fast and deep inside my sister. She pushed back hard on my cock with each spasm, and she maintained a steady moaning hum as I filled her ass with my sperm.

Jill was all action. She wriggled me out of her ass, planted a kiss on my lips, threw her dress back on, and then took a second to choose a new pair of knickers from the ones littering the bed. Very sensibly she chose a fuller cut and one with a deep cotton gusset. As she pulled them on I could see a damp patch appear in the material around her backside. My cum was seeping out of her. She lifted her dress and inspected the dampness in the mirror.

"Perfect!" she said, grinning. "Goes well with cake. Do I look rested?" she asked me, her lovely eyes twinkling.

"Definitely at ease," I managed. She smiled. Then she grabbed my cock, squeezed it hard, and then turned away.

"Don't go anywhere," she said. "I haven't finished with you yet. But I must go to cake." And she left the room.

Phew! I lay on the bed. So much fucking, and still job not over! One sister fucked in the mouth. One sister fucked in the ass. One sister fucked in the mouth AND the ass. But still the elusive pussy not fucked yet. It was now nearly 5pm, only a few hours left. I was still hopeful of a positive outcome, Jill had said she hadn't finished with me yet so that must mean she had more in store for me. And if that meant fucking, well, she only had one orifice left!

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. My cock was at half mast, not completely deflated but definitely not at full attention either. It was covered in cum and other sticky substances, and it was looking a bit red. I decided I needed a shower, but how would I do that without making a noise which The Parents would hear? I decided on a wash instead, that would have to do for the time being.

I went into the bathroom, found a towel, and proceeded to give myself a full wash, paying particular attention to my cock, my ass, and my underarms. I could hear the low tones of conversation coming from the lounge room downstairs, there were no outbursts of shouting so the cake must have been doing the trick. Dad would have bought a carrot cake, his favourite. Jill would probably have a little nibble and nothing more, to which Mum would say she wasn't eating properly, and that would set them all off again. But maybe not this time? The thought of Jill down there, with her brother's cum in her mouth and her ass, having a conversation with her mother, well, it was just too delicious to contemplate, don't you think? Trust entrepreneurial Jill to come up with that one.

I went back to the bed room and lay on the bed. This time I felt properly tired, so, naked and aching, I climbed into my sister's bed and fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke some time later in a bit of a daze. I remember hearing the sound of car tyres on gravel, probably The Parents leaving. I hadn't heard any more shouting so perhaps Jill had managed to cope with them over the cake. I smiled at the thought of my sister playing the hostess after being fucked by her brother. What would The Parents have made of that?

I decided I'd sneak down the stairs and have a look, see what was going on. It was very quiet. The clock said 5.45pm.

I tried to get up, but I couldn't move. My hands were over my head, and they seemed to be stuck there. I looked up. There was a red rope tied round my wrists, and the other end was fastened to the iron of the bedhead. I looked down. My feet were tied separately to the corners of the bed, fastened to the bed posts. Red rope again. I pulled on the ropes. They were securely tied, I couldn't make them move at all. I was tied to the bed!

"Jill!" I called out. Then I remembered The Parents, so I called out again in a sort of whisper. "Jill!" I waited. No response. But then I heard voices, talking quietly from downstairs. The Parents! They must still be here. Disaster!

There were footsteps on the stairs. I lay still, waiting, as the footsteps grew louder. They were slow deliberate footsteps, and they came down the landing and paused before the door to the bedroom. I waited. Two more footsteps, and a woman appeared, smiling. It was my sister.

"Hello Danny," she said.

"Claire?" I said, amazed.

"Yep," she said. "Well spotted."

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Claire put her hand on my stomach, and she ran it all over my torso. She pinched my nipples, and ended up taking hold of my cock.

"Amazing body, Danny, amazing," she said.

"I don't understand," I said, "Where's Jill?"

Claire let go of my cock, and sat looking at me.

"The sisters have had a bit of a chat. While you've been sleeping." She spoke deliberately and calmly. "And we have decided that you owe us."

"You want some of the money?" I said, pulling at the ropes.

"No, Danny, not the money. That's yours. No, we want a bit of you." And with that, she poked me in the ribs with her finger.

Before I had a chance to say anything, Claire stood up. She was wearing a sort of bedroom robe, which I hadn't noticed before. She undid the belt, opened the robe, and flung it off.

"I, for example, want your ass, brother mine." The sight before me took my breath away. She was wearing a black corset, with a black suspender belt, black knickers, and a black leather harness fastened around her waist that held the biggest black dildo I had ever seen. I looked at her in amazement.

"And I," said another voice, "want your tongue." Another person entered the room.

"Beth?" I said.

Beth approached the bed, slipped off her gown, and stood there stark naked.

"Which leaves me," said a third voice, "I want your cock."

"Jill?" I said. She walked to the bedside, and, like the others, slipped off a gown.

Underneath she was wearing a beautiful lingerie set, red, lacy, almost see-through. She raised one leg and planted her foot on the bed. This gave me a close-up view between her legs, and a clear view of her knickers.....which were crotchless. Her pussy was on glorious display.

"Which means, little brother," said Claire, "that you will win your bet and your money, all thanks to your sisters."

"And I," said a male voice, "will take the picture to prove it." From behind Claire a tall man appeared, grinning from ear to ear.

"Thomas!" I said. "What? How?" He started laughing.

"Never mind that now," said Thomas, tweaking one of my toes. There's fucking to be done!"

And so a glorious end came to my quest to be rich. Claire fucked my ass til she could fuck no more, Bethany came and came and came onto my face, and finally, gloriously, I got my cock into my sister's pussy and I came with a shout and a scream that Thomas managed to capture on his camera. We all ended up lying on the bed giggling and laughing, all naked and exposed, until Thomas decided my payday should come with its own money shot, and he demonstrated to the sisters how a cock should be employed inside a man's mouth. They all stood round making encouraging noises, and when Thomas came they all clapped and whooped. I had to tell Bethany later that the saying 'ride him cowboy' was rather clichéd and didn't really help the mood.

It's been three months since that amazing day. My relationships with my sisters, in fact the relationships between all of us, have never been better. I'm no longer with Thomas, he paid up without fuss but it seems the challenge of me wore off and he's moved on to someone else. Oh well. I've done the same. It's amazing what new opportunities one million dollars can bring!

12