My Sister's Saviour Ch. 2

Story Info
Brother enjoys newfound control over sister.
1k words
3.33
68.7k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belverd
belverd
13 Followers

Jade stared in utter disbelief. She had actually allowed her own brother to make love to her and on top of that he had left his cum inside her. Opening the possibility of her becoming pregnant. To her own brother. She rolled on to her back and sneaked a glance at Brett. He was lying there so totally calm with this amused little grin on his face.

"Brett?" she asked "Brett, do you know what this means? I could be pregnant and everything could be ruined."

"Yesssss," he said almost sadistically. Brett looked towards Jade and spoke softly but clearly "Jade, I love you with all my heart. Your my sister and what we have just done has only deepened that relationship. But, an I need you to listen." He leaned over and quite roughly turned her chin so their eyes met and she could see the seriousness of the words he would just speak. "Nothing has changed. You will go to college. You will date to save face. However, you will not and I repeat not! Let those guys you date fuck you. I reserve the right as your elder and your brother. You know we belong together." At that Brett rose, pulled on the pants he had left on the floor turned to Jade and spoke "By the way Jade you were terrific! It can only get better and we'll have lots of practice....oh...and see about moving your private essentials into my room. From no on you'll be where and when I need you." With that he turned and casually walked out of the room feeling extremely pleased with his little speech. There was no question that Jade would disobey. And if she did well...that would definitely be fun.

Jade was still laying on the bed thinking. She was trying to work out all these feelings racing through her young mind. Firstly was the fact that she knew her brother loved her. Even though he had hurt her while fucking awhile ago she knew he was just overwhelmed with her letting him into her cunt. But then there was his possessive attitude. In a way she was glad that he had limited her dating options because that scared her. The guys who had tried to fuck her before Brett had been real mean after she had said no. Then she looked down and there was her virgin blood smeared over the sheets mixed in with her much loved brothers spunk. Lowering a hand she lovingly touched it as if it was him. "Well" she muttered to herself "I love him, I'm safe and I'm happy with that. I'm his!."

Walking out to the lounge room where Brett was sprawled while furiously pumping his cock which she now noticed as at least 8 inches she spoke to him "Brett, why are you relying on your hand to do the job you just told me was mine. You said I did o.k. You said you wanted me. Have you changed you mind so quicky?" Jade was almost mumbling now, and Brett was amazed she was so distraught at the thought of no more incestual fucking he just stood and decided to play this to the ultimum.

"What happens if I have changed my mind? What can you do to change it again you being the little girl you are?" Brett grinned knowing this was only going to put him more in charge of his beautiful sister.

She rushed forward knocked his hand away and started using her tiny 18 year old hand to pump his rod. Slowly at first and far to softly. She spread the oozing precum around the tip of his prick while slowly tracing the deep purple veins on his large cock. Brett stepped back and angrily spoke "What the hell is that supposed to do. I have a fucking hand of my own. Open your lips babe and take it like a woman!" Jade opened her lips and swallowed as much of his painfully erect cock only managing to take about 6inches. Trying to make up for it with her fast moving tongue she was shocked when Brett took hold of her hair and pushed till she was deep throating for the very first time. Almost choking she refused to stop in case he got mad. Sucking harder, nibbling the head while using her left hand to lift his balls and cup the very full sacks. Then as if out of nowhere he started to come. "I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg. Take it you bitch.! Take it all and do not lose a drop or else!"

She gulped down what felt like a tun of spunk, with some slowly dribbling down her chin. Scooping that up with a forefinger she finished her breakfast of cum off and pulled back with a huge smile to say to Brett "That was so yummy Brett. Salty but wow. So much of it!." and almost shyly she asked "Was it o.k. Brett? I tried".

"Yeah you tried but you still let some out of your mouth. If i didn't know better you didn't like blowing your brother! Tell me you liked it you fucking bitch!" Brett screamed

"I liked it Brett. I loved it. Here..." she reached for his almost fully limpid dick "we'll try again!"

"No we wont. You need to learn what it means to obey. Now you may be new at this but you are not new at being told what to do. Now get into the bedroom and remain there for the rest of the night! I need to feel appreciated and you need to learn full stop. Get into my bedroom, don't touch anything. Lay on the bed and don't move." Pushing Jade into his room and seeing her lay on the bed he demanded "Remove all your clothing Jade. This is your first lesson in MY WORLD! I will be back later and consider something to make me feel better!."

Brett left her again and thought "What would I really like to do when I get back?" At that he turned and yelled be ready when I return you whore! And make sure I can see some of my treasured cum still on your cunt. If it ain't there I will not be pleased Jade.

4 hrs later...

belverd
belverd
13 Followers