My Sister's Scarf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyss
amyss
345 Followers

Jason found the fastener on the side of Alexa's pants, not in the front where I'd have looked. He smoothly undid them and slid them down and over her legs, leaving her black panties and blindfold as her only remaining cover. I'd seen my sister's legs many times, but never like this. She split her legs apart and grabbed him between them, pulling him to her. Despite the blindfold, she clearly knew what she was doing and what she wanted.

She felt her way to the front of Jason's pants and massaged the bulge in front, making him sigh. She rolled him over onto his back and increased her ministrations. I tried to massage my own cock with the same speed and pressure she gave Jason, imagining Alexa touching me instead of him. She unsnapped and unzipped Jason's pants and pulled out his cock by touch alone, holding it between her hands. His cock was thick and hard, and as she stroked it I could see how much bigger it was than her hands.

When she moved her red-blindfolded head towards his crotch, I got a sharp pang of jealousy. I wanted to scream at her: Alexa! You're not going to put that strange cock in your mouth! Come on! My cock is part of our family. If I knew you liked sucking cock I'd have given you mine every day. Please, sis, I'm the one you want. Please?

My jealousy wasn't enough to tear my eyes away from them, and when she enveloped the tip of his cock in her mouth, Jason said, "Oh, god, Lex," the first audible thing I'd heard from either of them since the bed was unfolded.

Even without seeing it, she sucked his cock like I'd only dreamed of. She sucked it like a popsicle, then licked it along its length, front and back, around and around, then sucked on it corn-on-the-cob style. Jason was writhing on the bed and my cock was aching for release even though it had only my hand working on it.

Suddenly I heard the door open upstairs. I froze with guilt, but almost immediately realized that I wasn't the one with anything to worry about. "Alexa?" Mom called from the top of the stairs. "Is everything OK?"

They were remarkably still for being so close to deep shit. She took Jason's cock out of her mouth but kept it warm in her hand. Alexa said, "Yeah, fine, Mom. We're watching a movie."

"OK, well, your father and I are going to bed. We'll see you in the morning."

"K, good night," Alexa said.

"Good night, Jason," Mom said.

Jason gathered himself enough to say, "Good night."

Then Mom said, "Good night, Lance."

Oh, shit. Jason looked at Alexa quizzically for a beat, and I could imagine a similar quizzical look under her blindfold. Finally she said, "Lance isn't down here. He went upstairs a while ago."

"Oh, OK then. I guess I didn't look hard enough for him. Well, see you in the morning."

And then the sound of the door closing again. Soft giggling from the bed, and a few whispers.

I thought I would have a heart attack. The two of them were damn lucky that Mom didn't come downstairs. I had a nagging worry about what might happen if Mom couldn't find me upstairs, but I quickly put this out of my mind when Alexa popped Jason's cock back in her mouth. Not a minute later it had regained full strength, overcoming the slight loss of stiffness during Mom's visit.

If Alexa had my cock in her mouth, I would probably not move until she pulled away, but Jason sat up and set his cock free, the tip bobbing around as he rearranged himself on the sofabed. He finished what Alexa had started by pulling his pants and boxers off all the way in one motion, then climbed back on the bed. His butt was a much lighter shade than his chest and back, and the tan line halfway down his thighs revealed how long his "uniform" is at work.

He grabbed the waistband of her panties, and I knew another of my life-defining moments was about to occur. She lifted her butt off the bed and I watched him slide the panties off and deposit them on the floor with the rest of their unwanted clothes. Unfortunately I got only the quickest of glimpses of her pussy before he moved between her legs and blocked my view. It was enough to make me want more.

He put one hand under each of her butt cheeks and pulled her whole body toward the foot of the bed, letting her knees bend over the edge of the mattress. Jason dropped to his knees and his mouth was at pussy height. He rested his arms on Alexa's thighs, letting his hands wander across her body as he licked my sister's slit, turning them both on even more than they already were.

Not to mention turning me on at the same time. After stroking my cock through my fly all this time, I realized that if the two of them were going to be naked, I had to have my pants off too. As quietly as I could, I pulled down my jeans and boxers, lifting one foot at a time as they landed in a heap on the floor.

I had never been more horny than I was at that moment, the sight of my sister getting so willingly eaten by this guy who was clearly in love and in lust with her. I felt a drop of sticky precum at the tip of my cock, which I quickly rubbed all over the head, reveling in the intense sensations.

My body was starting to ache from being in the same position for so long, and when I shifted one foot, by mistake I kicked my book that was still on the floor. It made a noise that was louder than I'd hoped, but I felt it was not loud enough to be audible outside the closet. I resumed my watch through the louvers.

Before I knew what was happening, Jason left his spot between my sister's legs and walked directly to the closet where I was hiding, staring right at my eyes that I thought were so carefully concealed. He threw the closet door open all the way, and I was literally caught with my pants down.

Suddenly I was more afraid than I'd ever been in my life. The possible consequences raced through my mind: immortal shame with Alexa, and surely she'd tell our parents, and then word would make its way through the whole family and all my friends and acquaintances. Not to mention the threat of physical harm, as Jason stood there in front of me, clearly capable of inflicting pain on me despite the fact that he was naked.

But to my surprise, Jason made not a sound. He had a half-smile on his face, and he absent-mindedly reached down and gave his cock a stroke. When he let it go the tip bobbed up and down. I was trying to think about what to say but coming up completely blank. I opened my mouth to break the silence without having even a single word on my tongue, but as soon as I did, Jason put his finger to his lips in the universal "be quiet" gesture.

"Jason?" Alexa purred from the bed. "Where'd you go?"

"Right here, babe," he said, still facing me. "I was just looking for something."

Jason grabbed me by the arm and pulled me toward the bed and my naked, blindfolded sister. She looked so tempting that I couldn't decide what part of her body to ogle. My cock had softened considerably when Jason opened the closet door, but events were changing quickly, much more quickly than my brain could keep track of. My cock had no such difficulties, and was returning to full mast at the sight of Alexa on the bed.

Her whole body was so much closer to me that I found myself transfixed by the details I couldn't notice from the closet. The pink circles that surrounded her nipples had a different texture than the rest of her breasts. With her legs draped over edge of the mattress, I found myself drawn in by the sight of her pussy, hair neatly trimmed but not bare. But what I couldn't ignore is that her lips were separated and she was soaking wet. She unquestionably was ready to be fucked right at that moment.

"Looking for what?" she said.

"Oh, I was trying to find some, uh, lube," Jason said. "Do you have any down here?"

"Yeah, in the bottom drawer with the DVDs, way, way in the back. Take out the last few discs and you'll see it."

"OK," he said.

Jason silently poked me in the ribs, drawing my attention away from my sister, pointed at me, then pointed at the drawer. I got the idea. I slinked over to the console and opened the bottom drawer, reveling in the illicitness of the whole thing.

"You should get a condom while you're in there, too," she said.

"I can't wait, babe. You look so luscious right now," Jason said to her, mirroring my thoughts exactly.

I pulled out the last three DVDs, and sure enough, underneath I found a tube of K-Y jelly and a smattering of condoms. How fascinating that her sexual paraphernalia was right there where anyone could find it. I grabbed the tube and one rubber, but left the discs on the floor and the drawer open, before starting back toward the foot of the bed.

Jason hadn't touched Alexa while I was on my errand, but now that I was back he stepped between her legs again and she cooed when she felt his body touch hers.

I set the tube on the bed, far enough from Alexa that it wouldn't be in the way. Jason caught my attention by waving a hand in front of me. When I turned to look at him, he pointed at me, then pointed at the floor right next to him. He wanted me to be closer? I moved toward him and stood where he'd pointed.

At the same time, Jason dropped down to his knees and snaked his arms under Alexa's thighs, letting his tongue work her pussy again. From my vantage point, I could see every lick, every time his tongue slid across my sister's snatch, each time making her hum with contentedness. At this sight, I couldn't help it, I reached a hand down to my cock again. With Jason's full attention on his task, and Alexa blindfolded, it occurred to me that I was again fulfilling a voyeuristic fantasy that no one was watching at the moment, but this time it was immensely more satisfying. I was so close that I could take in Alexa's scent.

When Jason stood up again, his mouth and chin glistened. His cock throbbed. It was the meanest, hardest cock I'd ever seen in the flesh, way bigger than it looked from the closet. I watched him grind it up against Alexa's pussy. I felt like my cock was as hard as it had ever been, ready to peel through the skin, I wanted so much to watch him fuck my sister from this angle.

Instead, Jason pointed at me again, and I wondered what he had in mind for me this time. Where he pointed next shocked me: Alexa's left tit. I looked at him questioningly, and he stuck his tongue out at me and wiggled it. Then he held both hands up and deliberately put them behind his back, only to wiggle his tongue at me again. I got the message. No touching.

I stepped up to the side of the bed, where her breast was within easy reach. I was practically unable to control my amazement at getting permission to put this breast in my mouth, this breast I've wondered about for so many years. The pale white skin, much paler than I'd expected, contrasted with the tan on her shoulders and arms. Her nipple was the size and color of a pencil eraser, and the areola a shade of lighter pink. Her chest was rising and falling as she breathed, and with great trepidation, I let my tongue fall lightly on the nipple, tasting my sister's body for the first time.

"Ooh, Jason, yeah," she said, suddenly.

I pulled away and looked back at Jason for reassurance. He had a thin smile on his face and nodded. He still had his cock pressed against Alexa's pussy, but I could tell he wasn't fucking her because the tip of his cock came into view between their bodies as he rocked himself against her.

I turned back to the breast and caught the nipple between my lips, feeling the stiffness as I rolled it left and right across my mouth. I sucked lightly, and when I did Alexa said, "Jason, don't tease me. You know what I like." I pulled away from her and looked at Jason, hoping for some guidance.

"I love making love to you," he said, but as soon as he was done talking, he looked at me, pointed at Alexa's tit again, and wiggled his tongue at me even faster than before.

Once again I put my mouth on my sister's tit, but this time I flicked the tip of my tongue back and forth across Alexa's nipple, over and over again. It took only about three flicks for her body to respond with a deep breath followed by a soft moan, gentle swaying of her body, and even more noticeable stiffening of the nipple.

I was so turned on that I could literally feel the precum drizzling out of my cock, probably leaving a wet spot on the bedspread or someplace. But I wanted that breast like I've never wanted anything else. I instinctively stopped flicking her nipple and opened my mouth as wide as I could, trying but certainly failing to take the whole breast in my mouth at once. Her skin was hot to the touch, heating up my tongue and lips as they tried to explore every bit of her they could.

Alexa cooled down when I did this, as I could see it wasn't stimulating her as much as the flicking tongue. But I was certainly stimulated.

"Jason," she said, "what did you want the lube for?"

I stepped away from the bed to see how Jason wanted to handle this question. The lube was just a prop, and they sure didn't need any, as wet as she was. Meanwhile I looked down to see a long strand of precum connecting the tip of my cock to the side of the bed where I'd been a second before. The sticky goo continued to ooze from me uncontrollably.

"I want to see what it's like when you're even wetter than usual," Jason said.

Alexa must have liked this idea, because she said, "Ooh, yeah, wet me up."

Jason stepped away from her legs, pointed at me, then pointed at the tube of lube. I reached over to grab it for him, but something wild came over me, something I thought of right on the spur of the moment. Instead of opening the tube, I tightly grabbed the base of my cock with my right hand and pulled it all the way to the tip, milking enough precum to completely coat my thumb and two fingers, with enough extra to slowly ooze down the sides of my cock.

I held out these three fingers to Jason, fully expecting him to throw me out of the room. Instead, he was grinning widely. He stepped aside and pointed to Alexa's slit.

A burst of adrenaline shot through me as I realized what he wanted me to do. I moved toward her slowly, giving him plenty of time to stop me if I'd misread him. He didn't.

The folds of Alexa's pussy were already slick with moisture, and as I added my contribution to the mixture, I couldn't help letting my sticky fingers caress the folds up and down, feeling a pussy for the first time. Alexa must have been as turned on as I was, because when I touched her she gyrated her body, almost like she wanted to grab a finger inside her.

The brazenness of this display dawned on me then. My sister's naked body is enough to turn me on so much that I'm drenched in precum, and I'm using it to soak her even more. And not only is it my sister, who I've never even so much as seen naked before, but her boyfriend is standing right next to me, just as naked, and apparently just as turned on as us two.

"More, Jase," she said. "More lube."

Jason turned to me, raised his eyebrows, and put his palms up in front of him, letting me have the show. I stepped closer to Alexa, squeezed out another batch of juice from my willing cock, and continued to slather her pussy. I did this three or four more times in a row, each time getting somewhat less out, but by the end I could feel my stickiness combining with hers. The combined juices from me and Alexa and Jason were drizzling out of her slit and down onto the sheets, and no matter how much I tried to catch it with my fingers, I couldn't. Her pussy was so open, so ready that half of my index finger went inside her before I knew what was happening.

While I was occupied Jason picked up the condom, and the sound of the wrapper tearing open brought me away from Alexa again. I moved to a place where I thought I'd have the best view, and turned to watch Jason get his cock dressed.

But instead, he took the condom out of the package and handed it to me, pointed at my achingly hard cock, and back again at Alexa's dripping wetness.

I literally couldn't believe what was happening: Jason wanted me to fuck my own sister, with his permission, while he stood and watched. I didn't think about how taboo it was to fuck my sister, maybe because she was blindfolded and wouldn't even know. But how could she not know? How could I possibly make love to her so she would think it was Jason inside her?

None of this mattered in the least. I unrolled the condom onto my cock, just the way they'd showed us in health class with a cucumber. I thought I'd have an orgasm just from the condom, but fortunately I relaxed enough to avoid it.

I positioned myself between Alexa's thighs and at first let my rubbered cock explore the folds of her pussy, just like my fingers had done earlier. She was wet, and she was so ready for me. Just like with my finger, her pussy sucked up the tip of my cock, and then I smoothly slid in all the way, the rolled-up part of the condom jammed between our bodies.

"I need you so bad," Alexa said, and it felt exactly like she was saying it to me.

Jason said, "I love you, babe, you make me so wild I don't know what comes over me sometimes."

There was no more talking. Alexa's body was moving in a steady rhythm with mine that was getting quicker and deeper by the second. I pounded in her over and over, relishing these sensations I'd never experienced before. Her arms lifted from the bed, and I was afraid she'd touch my chest and immediately recognize it as much scrawnier than the one she was used to.

But Jason was watching her too, and he reached a hand around my abs and with a firm grasp, pulled me out of her. She gasped and said, "More, oh god, more, don't stop."

Jason stepped right where I'd been standing and filled her pussy with his own cock, leaving it vacant not two seconds. He'd apparently found his own condom while I was busy.

He immediately matched her speed, but then lifted both her legs over her head, and she moaned loudly at this. His mouth descended on her breast, and as he was flicking her nipple just like he showed me, I wondered why I hadn't thought to spend more time on her tits when I had the chance.

My cock was by now aching for release. I squeezed it in my hand and gave it a tight stroke, only to be surprised by how wet is was. The stroke made a squishy sound, and when he heard it Jason turned toward me and gave me an evil eye. I carefully and slowly took the condom off, revealing a purplish head that continued to ooze precum.

Jason let Alexa's nipple go and reached his right hand against her side, and she automatically lifted herself up, allowing him to slide his hand under her lower back. She moaned deeply at this, and Jason kept up a frantic pace inside her. I could hear the slapping noise, and I caught myself thinking about what to try the next time I had sex with Alexa, before I realized how ludicrous that sounded.

Jason suddenly stopped completely, and Alexa took two more strokes before she followed suit. They stayed perfectly still for a full minute, just the heavy breathing and the movie audible. I stopped stroking my cock in unison, despite my overwhelming urge. Then Jason started pumping again, slowly picking up the pace and making her whimper. If I'd heard it in a different context I'd swear Alexa was in pain, but I knew this was not a whimper of pain.

Then he stopped again, and she said over heavy breaths, "Jase, please, please, keep going, I'm so close, keep going, god this feels so good." The sultry sexauality of her words were intoxicating, hearing them from her lips. I waited for Jason to obey my sister and fuck her more, but he stayed still and silent for another full minute. Alexa couldn't stay still that long the second time, and she started to writhe underneath him.

Ever so slowly he started once again to move inside her, and when he did she moaned loudly on every breath. Between moans she let out in a whisper, "Now, Jase, now," and in a heartbeat she was in the throes of an orgasm, surrendering herself to Jason's body. She threw her head back and grunted so loud I thought someone might hear from upstairs. Her whole body tensed, and Jason kept up a smooth, steady pace. I couldn't touch my cock because I knew even the slightest touch would be too much. Precum had drizzled all the way down the shaft.

amyss
amyss
345 Followers