My Sister's Shower

Story Info
The day his life changed.
961 words
3.22
363.4k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that many people say that their stories are based on real life, and this one is no exception. What I am about to tell you is 100% true. This is an incident that happened almost 7 years ago. I'm 25 now so if you do the math, I was 18 at the time. My older sister is 2 years older than I am, so she was 20 at the time.

My sister And I have always been close, as we are the two youngest of four kids in our household. For as far As I can remember, My sister has been well developed. She is about 5'7, 130 with DD tits. She is very pretty. Being Latina, she has beautiful brown skin, and long black hair to the middle of her back. As for me, I'm 6'0, 260, and have a good enough built to have played football 3 years of high school all 2 years of college. I graduated in High school in 1994 and Ill never forget that night for as long as I live...

Now, I always noticed how much of a babe my sister was, but like everyone, I thought it was sick to think of my sister sexually. But during the last 3 months of high school that changed. We rented a shoddy 3 bedroom house that dated back to the 1940's. The bathroom door consisted of the frame, and the panels, one on top of the other. The bottom panel was cracked enough for someone to peek in and see pretty much the entire bathroom. One day As I came home from school.. Or should I say cutting school, I kept thinking to myself, "maybe I shouldn't have had that many refills on my coke and Wendy's", cause now I had to pee real bad. I got home and headed straight to the bathroom.

Not having time to knock and see if anyone was in there, I just barged in and there she was, my sister in her underwear, getting ready to take a shower. Of course, she wasn't too happy!

"Dammit Carlos! Get the fuck out! Learn to knock!!"

"Sorry Jackie! I didn't mean to!" was all my brain could come up with. Now, this was before thongs became popular, so she was wearing a matching bra and panty set, all white, bikini style briefs, and a bra that barely covered her tits to the point that I could see part or her beautiful brown areola!

I headed straight out and into my room. The thought of what I had seen actually excited me, and I did not know what to make of it. Had my sister actually given me a hard-on? As much as I tried to tell myself no, there was no other explanation. But I had to see more. Knowing about the little crack in the bathroom door, I decided to have a peek at my sister. I slowly crept on my knees to the bathroom door, and waited for the water to stop.

When I heard it stop, I felt my heat race, as I thought of what I was about to do. I was about to see my sister naked. I placed my eye at the level of the horizontal crack, and to my surprise, I had a Great view of the end of the tub, as well as the toilet and sink. First thing that got my attention was the shower curtain sliding towards me, and it was like slow motion. With every second that passed by, my anticipation grew, until finally, I caught a glimpse. First to come to view were her wet tits, water still dripping with water. Then, her tummy, glistening with moisture. And finally, her beautiful pussy. She kept it trimmed, and I could see the water dripping from her hair. I saw her reach for her towel on the opposite wall, which meant she had to step out leg out of the tub, which gave me a quick glimpse of her beautiful cunt. Then she bend at the waist and stretched out to reach the towel bar. The sight of her beautiful tits almost made me cum.

She reached the towel and started drying herself off, which was another adventure in itself, rubbing that towel on her big tits, and in between her legs to dry her wet pussy.

I saw her wrap a towel around her, and that was my cue to leave! I quietly got up and headed to my room, 2 doors down.

"Ok Carlos, I'm out! You can come use the bathroom now!" she said. "ok, ill be right there" of course it was gonna take me a while, because I totally forgot I had to pee and was now masturbating to the thought of my sexy sister's naked body! I cant believe I was doing it. I mean, I was a once a day masturbator, but the thought of my sister being the object of my fantasies just made this time even better. "Oh Jackie, you have nice tits, I wanna suck them, I want to feel them wrapped around my cock, and your pussy is beautiful! I wanna taste it. I wanna fuck you. I cant believe I'm saying this, but I wanna fuck you, my sister!"

After what seemed like an hour, but really was only 2-3 minutes, I came, and I squirted all over my stomach, and hand.

I cant believe what I had done.. I had used my older sister as a masturbatory fantasy, and I liked it.

All I knew is that I could not wait for tomorrow for her to take another shower, and I also knew that I had to have her...

But that is for the next story...