My Sister's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By morning I was feeling much better my fever had broken and I was able to drink water and juice. Linda cared for me and babied me until I was back to myself. I told her that I would never forget it.

She looked at me with that silly grin she has and then just laughed at me. Finally she said, think back my precious brother, what had you done for me. I was in much worse shape than you were and you really saved my life.

After that when I would lay down to sleep I would close my eyes and see Linda in her panties climbing under the covers with me. I felt like a pervert, but I also knew that I loved this woman and knew I could never tell her just how much. I would never do anything to make her want to leave here.

After that Linda was much more touchy-feely with me, and I was the same with her. I loved to rub her back and shoulders. Touching her arms and feeling her soft supple skin was a wonderful feeling. Sitting on the couch in the evening, I would rub her feet and legs or she would rub mine.

After a while when it got cold outside and a little chilly in the house she would snuggle up next to me on the couch and we would throw the blanket over the both of us when we were watching television. It was so nice feeling her body radiate against me. Her body is so soft I just love the way she feels when our skin touched.

One evening I was sitting in the big overstuffed chair in the living room. Linda walked over to me and sat down on my lap. She leaned into me and kissed me dead on the lips. I was shocked, but I sure did kiss her back. I could feel her breasts rise and fall against my chest as she was breathing very deeply. I began to kiss her back again, I did not want to stop because I love this woman. She kissed me and I could feel myself getting aroused, I do believe she felt it too because she quickly broke it off and said.

"Got Ya".

Wow she sure did!

A couple of weeks passed and everything was going normally for us. We sometimes acted like newlyweds with the typical touchy-feely between us.

That night Linda came to me and sat on the floor in front of the big chair and said "John, I am feeling so deeply alone" I thought she was talking about Tom and her kids. They had not come to see her in about five months and no phone calls in nearly three months. I told her that she could call and have friends over, or go out with them anytime she wanted to.

She said, "That's not what I mean by "Lonely" I know I could do that" you have never tried to stop me from doing anything the way Tom did. I do know now what my life could have been had I been married to another. Unfortunately, I chose Tom and chose my own fate. I have accepted that. It is very hard for me speak openly with you about this because I also knew how lucky I felt Martha was when she was alive living with you, she would tell me how you treated her. I was jealous that I could not have that in my life.

John, "I am lonely at night, I miss having someone with me at night"

I said to her "I am here with you every night Linn"

She said, "You're not in my bed with me" "That's what I miss" "I need you to hold me in my bed"

Linda, if you are sure that is what you want I would love nothing more than that.

John, Please Take me to your bed tonight and hold me.

Linda, my darling sister, would be my most profound honor.

The clock rang its chimes proclaiming to all it was 10 O'clock. Linda got up, took my hand, and said are you ready for bed my darling.

I took her hand and said "Yes". I am always ready for you. We walked to my bedroom holding hands.

Linda undressed in front of me for the second time. She took off all of her clothes except her panties just as before, but this time she put on a sexy black nightgown she had purchased when she went clothes shopping and she had brought into my room earlier. I undressed down to my shorts and pulled down the blankets.

This was not the first time Linda snuggled with me, but it certainly was my first time with her, and I was excited. Linda laid down first, and I laid down next to her.

I rolled over on my side to look at her lying next to me, her beautiful green eyes glowing so brightly. Watching her breasts rise and fall, looking down and seeing the small hump in the front of her panties, smelling her, the scent of her perfume was intoxicating. I raised my arm and touched her arm, shoulders and neck gently rubbing them feeling the softness of her skin. She took her hand and placed it on top on my hand that was rubbing her. She slowly lifted my hand and placed it on her breast. I froze, I looked at her as if I was looking for permission. She said Please feel my John, I want to share everything I am with you. You are and have always been the love of my life. I slowly caressed and squeezed her breast. I completely enjoyed this feeling. I had not felt a woman's breast since my wife died a couple of years ago. Martha had small breasts she was a 34-B, Linda is a 38-DD. God this feels so good and I told her that.

She told me that she has wanted this for a long time and because she loves me deeply and has loved me since the day I was the only one that cared enough about her to save her life. She then told me that she wanted me long before Tom Died. She was going to approach me after Martha died but never wanted to place a rift between us. When you brought me here and told me this was my home as long as I wanted to be here. I could not tell you that had been the dream of my life. I loved you dearly when we were children. When I chose Tom as my husband, I owed him my loyalty. I would never cheat on him with anyone. That is just me. To make love to any only other man while married to Tom would have been a dishonor to him and me. So, I have watched and loved you from afar.

Please John, touch me everywhere. I want you to think of me as your woman, you can have anything from me that you want. I love you my brother, and I know you love me. I know that you have wanted me too. I could tell what your thoughts were when I sat on your lap and you got a hard-on while we kissed. I was not ready for that and I was afraid I might scare you off if I kept it up.

Linda, all you would have done by keeping that up would have gotten yourself screwed way back then. I want you so bad.

My hand was rubbing her breasts and her belly, down to her hump. I rubbed it gently seeing how aroused she was getting. I could smell her and I loved it. I got out of bed. I lifted her legs and pulled her butt over to the edge of the bed. I got on my knees in front of her spreading her legs. I looked at this beautiful woman's pussy for the first time. Her pubic area was trimmed neatly. Her smell was intoxicating and sweet.

I could feel her legs trembling she was not sure about this, Tom had never given her oral sex and she was embarrassed with me looking this closely at her pussy and being close enough to smell her. I first started kissing her outer lips and my tongue made long strokes up and down. I could feel them start to enlarge, she began to squirm on the bed. She did not try to get away from me because she knew I would never hurt her. I place my tongue inside her outer lips feeling the warmth inside her. I inserted my tongue inside her opening, she gasped, I then let my tongue slide up across her clitoris, again she gasped and moved her groin in my face making a small moaning sounds. I took her clitoris in my mouth and began to suck it in and out of my mouth rapidly. Her excitement was noticeably increasing. Her movement became so fast now that I thought she was going to buck me off. I kept this sucking up until she was breathing hard and pushing her pussy into my welcoming mouth. She was crying out in pleasure "Oh My God John I am Cuming". She was cuming and cuming hard I wanted her to. I wanted her to feel the pleasure of climaxing in a way she had never felt before. Finally her legs began to tremble violently her humping into my face was wild with no pattern. She was crying out that she was cuming and I continued to manipulate her clitoris until she was complete. She pulled my face away from her pussy because of its sensitivity, and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back with equal passion, I simply love this woman, and I want her to be mine forever. She traded places with me and told me that Tom never enjoyed oral sex but I just learned how wonderful it is and what I have missed all my life. I want to do this for you but please understand John the last time I did this I was 16 and honey that's been a while. I teased Linda saying that there is no such thing as a bad blowjob.

Linda laughed and took my dick in her mouth and slowly started to bob up and down on it she let her lips work it and her tongue worked the bottom. Within a few minutes I was almost ready to cum, I suppose she sensed this and stopped saying, please don't cum in my mouth I don't know that I am ready for that. I told her I would not. She continued her sucking. About three minutes later I was ready to blow. I tapped her on the head to let her know that I was ready. She immediately pulled her mouth away and started stroking my dick fast I started to blow my cum on her neck and chest. After I was done I got up and took her satin panties and wiped her clean.

We laid together spooning with my penis lying in the crack of her naked butt. Sometime in the middle of the night I got hard again and Linda moved it between her legs and slid it into her opening. I did not wake up, but she was now sure she could take me because I was much bigger than Tom and she wanted to be sure.

I never thought about Linda worrying about my size, and if she could take me in or not. I am a little bit large but not crazy like you sometimes hear about. Fully hard I am 8 ½ " Long and about 2" in Diameter.

In the morning we were still spooning, my dick was still lying in the crack of Linda's Butt. I had a partial erection so I started moving it up and down in her crack it slowly came to life. I rolled Linda over and kissed her hard on the lips telling her that I loved her and wanted to make love to her. We kissed and rubbed our bare skin together her breasts sliding across my chest and her nipples were as hard little stones. My dick was rubbing against her pussy she was getting hot I could feel it when I reached down and inserted my finger into her pussy. Oh God! She is so tight that my finger is having a hard time going in her. I kept putting my finger in her getting her as wet as I could to let me fit in easier.

Linda whispered in my ear please stick it in my darling, I want to be one with you. I do love you and I do want to be your woman if you'll have me. I raised up my hips and placed my dick at Linda's opening I pressed forward slowly I could feel my dick slid into her slowly. I could hear her moaning quietly she said be gentle you're really big and it hurts. I pulled it back and reentered I was able to get in about ½ more, buck out and back in over and over until I was almost all the way in her. She whispered in my ear thank you. I said I would never do anything to hurt you.

I started to move in and out of Linda's pussy in a slow easy rhythm. She began to move with me meeting my every move. I would thrust in and she would thrust back. We were in sync, she was moaning loudly, she felt like she was ready to cum so I stopped. I wanted her to cum hard and long. As I sat idle with my dick fully in my sister's pussy, it felt like it was made for my dick, her pussy felt like a silk glove wrapped tightly around my dick. I again began my fucking and again Linda had a positive response to my thrusting. She was soon screaming for me to fuck her hard. I picked up the pace. I was fucking her fast and hard she was screaming that she was cuming as I thrust into her I could feel her spray on my dick, suddenly I feel it again, and then a third time. She was so well lubricated by this time I was able to move harder and much faster than before. Again she was cuming this time her legs were shaking badly and she was crying, I immediately came inside her. As she felt my cum shoot into her she cried and told me that she loved me with all her heart and would never want to leave me.

Linda has been with me now for six years, and we fuck every morning and she still cums just as hard today as she did that first time, and every time I cum inside her she tells me that she loves me and will stay with me forever. Our family has a history of long lives most live into their 90's so I figure we've got a whole lot of time to make love until we get it just right, and Linda love the idea as much as I do.

12