My Sister's Volleyball Thong Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother enjoys sister's dirty thong after a volleyball game.
1.8k words
3.72
387.4k
139

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My twin sister, Britney, plays on the varsity volleyball team at our private high school. We are both 18 years old, finishing up our senior year. Britney is 5 feet 4 inches tall and has long, light brown hair with faint blonde highlights in it. She has beautiful bronzed skin from frequent trips to the tanning bed, as well as several hours spent sunbathing in her skimpy bikini on our back porch. She has large, beautiful, D cup breasts that hang proudly from her chest. Even in a sports bra, it is nearly impossible to contain them. She had a toned stomach, thanks to her volleyball workouts, but a large, firm ass and thick toned thighs. I cannot even begin to describe how amazing her ass looks in a pair of ultra short, skin tight, black, volleyball shorts. Even though most of the girls on the team don't wear anything under their volleyball shorts, Britney always wears one of her ultra skimpy, lacy cotton thongs. I know this, because I can always see the thong line through her super tight shorts.

Today is the day of the state championship volleyball game. I'm sitting in the bleachers of the gymnasium next to my mother and best friend Adam. The game is nearly over, and the girls look tired, and unbelievably sexy. It's hot in the gymnasium and the girls are pouring with sweat. Britney looks exceptionally drenched. Her hair is so wet with sweat it looks like she just came out of the shower. Her shirt is completely damp with sweat, and I can even see damp patches around her crotch and ass on the black spandex shorts. Beads of sweat cover her face, neck, arms, and thick thighs. I can only imagine how completely soaked with sweat her tiny cotton thong is.

Needless to say, I have an incredible thong/panties fetish. Living with two beautiful, sexy women (my mom and my sister), I am able to constantly feed my insatiable hunger. They are both always leaving their dirty, worn panties all over the bathrooms. The filthier the better. I love a thong filled with cum, sweat, piss, shit, etc. I like them as dirty and smelly as possible. I love nothing more than to find one of their dirty thongs, bring it to my nose, and smell it while rubbing and jerking my hard cock to images of my beautiful mom or sister. I will often lick it or suck on the cotton material, trying to taste as much of the sweat and cum and piss as I can. Thankfully, my best friend Adam, shares in my immense fetish. We have spent countless hours in my bathroom with our shorts around our ankles, a pair of filthy panties held to our noses, jerking our long hard teenage cocks.

I happen to know that the thong my sister is currently wearing during this volleyball game, may in fact be the nastiest, filthiest pair of panties I will ever have the chance of smelling and licking. It has become a ritual to go into the bathroom after my sister has finished showering and find whatever pair of panties she had worn that day. But over the last few days, much to my dismay, there were no panties in the bathroom when I went into search for them. One night, I overheard a phone conversation my sister was having with one of her teammates in her room. Apparently, the volleyball team is a bit superstitious. They decided, at the beginning of the volleyball tournament, that they would all wear the same clothes throughout the whole tournament, and wouldn't wash them either. That means, that for the entire two weeks of this volleyball tournament, my sister has been wearing the same, smelly, disgusting thong the whole time. I know for a fact that often times, because the girls stay so hydrated during games and don't have time to make it to the bathroom, Britney will pee a little bit in her panties. I know this because the thongs I steal and sniff after volleyball games always have the most yellow stains and the strongest scent of warm piss. As I sat and watched the swear pour down her back into the crack of her ass held in those tight black shorts, I imagined finally being able to sniff and lick the greatest thong of my life. As I daydreamed, I was aware of my slowly hardening cock. I looked down and saw that I had developed quite a bulge in my jeans. I looked to my right, and saw that Adam also had developed a noticeable lump in his khaki shorts. We made eye contact with each other and smiled. We knew we would soon be having the greatest masturbation session of our lives.

I snapped out of the daydream by the sound of a loud buzzer going off. The game was over. My sister's team had won. My mom, Adam, and I all stood up to greet my sister. She came bounding overt to us, her large breasts swinging obscenely from side to side and up and down as she ran. Sweat was dripping from her hair and clothes. Her nipples were sticking out through her sports bra and athletic shirt. She gave my mother a big hug, and then turned to give me one. Her smell was intense, and intoxicating. As she mashed her large breasts into my chest and wrapped her arms around me, the side of my face got wet with the sweat from her hair. I wrapped my arms around her back and felt the damp material of her soaked shirt. The bulge in my pants pushed against the thin material of her spandex shorts, but I think she was too excited to notice. We all headed out of the gym towards the parking lot, my mom and Britney leading the way, with Adam and I following. We watched Britney's ass as it swayed to and fro before us, with the shorts riding up into her crack showing the bottom of her ass cheeks. She was talking very fast to my mom and using excited hand gestures while she described some of the plays from the game. When she would life her hands up, her shirt would lift up and I could see the hot pink string of her nasty thong had come out of her shorts. My cock was getting so hard, and I'm sure Adam's was too.

When we got in the confined space of the car, the pungent smell really became intense. On top of the stink that naturally accompanies a hard fought volleyball game, the smell of her filthy unwashed clothes multiplied the stench significantly. Mom was driving, Britney was in the passenger seat, and Adam and I were in the back seat sitting right next to each other. Very discretely, we had both starting rubbing our hard cocks over our jeans. Britney started complaining about how badly she needed to go to the bathroom. Apparently she had been chugging a lot of water, and hadn't gotten a chance to pee yet. She was fidgeting a lot in the front seat, clearly trying to hold in the flow. Adam and I kept stealing glances at each other and our cocks before refocusing straight ahead. My mom kept telling her to hold it, and that we'd be home soon. As the ride continued, we heard a faint, small farting noise erupt from Britney's seat. My mom looked at Britney with a quizzical glance. Britney said, she REALLY needed to go to the bathroom. She'd been holding everything in all game. God, this was go fucking hot. The smell of her fart began to waft to the backseat, which only made Adam and I rub our cocks harder. We knew we would feast on this thong that would certainly be completely vile at this point.

We finally parked, and Britney got out of the car quickly and started heading to the house. Her ass jiggled as she ran. The back of her spandex shorts were much damper than before, and we could definitely see a small yellow trickle of liquid running down her thigh. I don't think she had peed in the car, but she had definitely released a little urine as she had gotten out of the car.

Britney rushed straight to the bathroom. Adam and I headed to my room to wait for Britney to finish up in the bathroom so we could go look for our treasure. I closed the door behind us, and then turned to Adam.

"Dude, I'm so fucking hard right now."

"I know, man. I practically came in my pants smelling Britney's fart and thinking about that nasty thong," said Adam.

"Me too dude. This is seriously like, the hardest I've ever been. Come feel this shit," I said.

Adam walked over to me and put his hands over the bulge in my jeans. I'm not gay at all, and neither is Adam, but the pressure on my cock from his hand felt so good at that moment.

"Damn dude. You really are hard as rock. But feel mine. I bet I'm even harder," said Adam.

I reached over and felt Adam's cock through his khakis. I gave his cock a squeeze and heard a moan escape from his lips.

"Man, I would give anything to feel your sister's hot mouth wrap itself around my cock," he said.

"What I really want to do is, bend her over before she gets in the shower, and stick my nose right into her filthy smelly asshole," I said.

The conversation had gotten us really turned on. Subconsciously, we had both started rubbing each other's cocks over our pants really hard. Just as I began to contemplate unzipping the zipper on Adam's khakis, we heard a loud scream from across the hall.

Adam and I ran into the hallway to see what the commotion was about.

"MOM! What the fuck! There's no toilet paper! And why is the water not working!," screamed Britney from the hallway.

Britney was still covered in stinky sweat. She still had her volleyball uniform on, but it looked like she had tried to pull her shorts up in a hurry. She hadn't pulled them all the way up in the back, and her sexy pink thong was sticking out a lot. She angrily marched down the hall to the kitchen to confront my mother. Adam and I peeked our head in the bathroom for a brief moment. It reeked in there. Britney must have just taken an enormous shit. Because the water wasn't working, she clearly hadn't been able to flush it. The smell was unbelievable. Just imagining such a beautiful, sexy girl like Britney doing such an intimate act was enough to nearly put me over the edge. But after getting a good strong whiff, Adam and I hurried to the kitchen to hear the conversation between my mother and sister that was about to transpire....

To be continued...

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will read other Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
where's next part?

this is such a lit story but where is the next part?? I am so exciteddddd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i beg your pardon?

This is disgusting honestly. Like who the fuck.... I hope you you die honestly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My pantie fetish story

Over the years I have devolved this attraction to woman ever since I was 6 years old. To me I feel like I am the biggest pervert I'll ever meet. I have over 30 pairs of unwashed panties starting from even 5 years ago and so on. It all started when I was 6. My sister had this dress I used to always wear and put balls in the bra pocket to make myself feel feminine. I used to walk around when everyone was sleeping with it on and I got a huge erection from it at 6 years old! I'd never learn to jack off yet but the sexual fanticies were unreal. At about 8 years old I figured out the magic of masturbating. I would borrow my sisters worn panties when she wasn't home and put them on. Usually and sometimes today is walk around in them when I'm home alone and hump my hands on my bed or the floor getting the sensation until cumming. Recently I started jacking off my dick but I had this weird way of getting the sensation since I can only get hard and jack off to used panties and Expecially thongs. I can only jack off with two or more pairs so if I only have one pair I have to use the hump method. Sounds weird but everyone has there ways of doing it. I've found the most worn panties by my sister even ones that had stains in the crotch (those are the best) and I'd take them and forget to put them back because one time not so long ago I came into the crotch of her panties when she was taking a shower and put them back. She then went right to my mom and my mom got very angry. She even talked about butting a video camera in her room so she could prevent any more panty theifs. But I can't resist. The best time I ever jacked off was on a couple occasions and like I said I can only jack off with woman's panties. I usually go over my friends house across the street and his sister is a babe. My age too. Since we're both 18 i always go over and rub my massive penis into the crotch of her panties. One time when I was 11 or 12 her hot friend came over to use the pool at her house. I said I had to "use the bathroom" and I snuck upstairs and took the green and white striped size medium panties on the floor next to their clothes pile. These were amazing. White cum stains all over the crotch and smelled delicious. Just knowing her big sexy body was in them made my dick so hard it could break. I immediately went to the bathroom and put them on rubbing the cum onto my penis. My erection was too big and couldn't fit but I used the method of just humping pretending to be in bed with her. God it was great but I had to hold in my cum because she could easily find out I used her panties recently to jack off. I then placed them back making sure I made no tracks. Another time last summer was the best. Ever. My friend across the street jack again has the hottest sister lacy. Lacy does sports so she was out at a meet. I was then alone with jack in his kitchen. I made some exuse to go upstairs and get a video game or even my phone that I left in his room since lacy his sisters room was right across the hall. I snuck in and found a soaking wet thong in her hamper. I said I had to take a dump and he went outside to do something. I put it right on and jacked off right into it mixing my cum with hers in the crotch. I have never cum so hard. I put all my cum into the crotch and put it back in the hamper. I've done this numberous times over her house and I've tried desperately to masturbate into her hot friend Abby's panties hit skinny slim blonde babe that I'm still trying to do. The first time I actually jacked off using two pairs of panties was over my friend wills house he only comes down to my state 2-3 times a year and his sister isn't the hottest but gives me a hard on when I know I can get her panties. I was over playing x box once about 3-4 years back and I said I had to use the bathroom. Accidentally I saw a black thong through the crack in her door on the floor and instantly got hard. I immediately snatched it and wore it the whole time I was over there. I almost took it home, I wish I had but I jacked off in it in the bathroom. Her cum was dried but I know it was somewhat fresh within the day. I did this about 2-3 times over his house even into his step moms panties. Hers weren't as good since she's like 45 but some woman have a sexy feeling to them. When you know those panties are available. So I've been dying to say this one. Ive masturbated into hundreds of pairs of panties over my run and no panties have ever turned me on like my sisters. But these, these were something else. Now, I used to always go over my best friend Fred's house over he summer to use his pool and he had these two friends Sarah and Margaret. Margret was weird and kind of fat but now she lost weight and she's sexy but Sarah was a babe. I mean I had the chance to get into her pants but I was a cocky little bitch last year. But they came over to swim. I remember this in length because of die to go back to this day. Sarah and marg went for a swim and I went to get changed out of my suit. I went inside and instantly became hard from looking at Sarah in a bikini. I found her bag in the living room. I had to be careful because if anyone looked through the glass sliding door parallel to the pool id be instantly screwed since j was going through their bags. Hers had a zipper on it so I had to take extra time to open it when margs was an open bag. I went through Margaret's first and found a lightly stained crotch in her panties but they were like a size large so I wouldn't like them. I like that tight fit like extra small to small on woman it makes me twice as hard for some reason. I look through Sarah's. I freeze in excitement. These panties are worn. She must've worn these so many times because the light blue lacing on the top was completely gone and they are ment to squeeze between sweet sexy ass cheeks like hers because they were cheeky panties. I'm getting hard just typing that. I look into the crotch and I see nothing. But I go to smell them and they had the nicest pussy smell ever. I knew they touched her beautiful pussy and I don't even know how she could ever fit in these. They were size small and she has the fattest booty! Not fat but something is guys would love to see on any woman. I instantly ran to the bathroom and slid them on and had an extreme orgasm. I layed down and jacked off with them on. I exploded in the crotch and got extremely nervous. I knew she was going to question it! But no. I put them back and not even an hour later she got changed into her clothes after the pool. She came out and we were going to bike to a restraunt down the street. I saw the little light blue outline above her shorts just knowing she was wearing my cum agenst her sexy pussy. I'll never forget. But my sister rarely changes her panties for I believes she knows my secret. I've never told anyone this and it feels so good to let it out. I just reciently took a pair of her panties and they smell like they were on her pussy for weeks. I have never came so hard into any panties but I have so many stories that id cover this place with my feed. But tear are some of them I hope you all enjoyed and I have much more to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucked up crack heads

Holy fuck, if you honesty like to smell her fart and you "love" the smell of shit stained, pissed in panties, you really need some fucking help, and don't even get me started on you and your friend Adam feeling each others dicks, you say your not gay but you also say you were stroking each other? Yeah, as much as you don't want to hear it, your gay bud, gay as fuck and you SERIOSULY need some fucking help! You two are the most disgusting fucks in the world and if you continue to do this shit, I hope you rot.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories