My Skinny Dipping Fantasy

Story Info
A quick and kinky lesbian fantasy!
1.8k words
3.93
25.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
385 Followers

Author's Note: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

***

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them. Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

My friends and I had rented a cottage for the weekend. No sooner had I laid eyes on one of my friends' bikini-clad body that I was momentarily plagued with a vivid fantasy. Once I regained control of my body, I joined my friends in the lake. We enjoyed the water for a few hours before finally deciding we had had enough. We then returned to the cottage and started making dinner.

The evening was pretty laid back. We spent most of it chilling out and drinking. Well, my friends drank and I watched them. I never drink, knowing I can get just as "tipsy" by staying up past my usual bedtime.

Things were getting rather dull when one of my friends—for the purpose of this story, let's call her Lexxi—proposed we go for a late-night swim. I have always loved swimming at night because the freshness of the air makes the water feel incredibly hot by comparison. No sooner had the words left Lexxi's lips that I agreed to join her. The remaining members of our group were pretty out of it and only one of them politely rejected the offer, the other two being too drunk to even answer.

"I guess it's just the two of us," said Lexxi as she stood up.

"Looks like it," I agreed as I hopped up and followed her off the deck. We were still wearing our swimsuits, so there was no need to change.

By the time we reached the dock, my eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I could see everything clearly. Then again, it was past midnight and the moon was already high in the sky.

Once we reached the end of the deck, I peered down at the depths of the water. A shiver ran down my spine as a gust of wind tickled my skin. I knew the water would feel warm, but I suddenly reconsidered my decision. Maybe a midnight dip was not the best idea. Or so I thought until my friend's voice filled my ears.

"Wanna skinny dip?" she asked. I was so taken aback by the unexpected proposal that I did not react immediately. But when my brain finally deciphered what she had just said, I gave up all thought of abandoning this swimming endeavor.

"Fuck yeah!" I immediately replied, though I regretted my eagerness as soon as the words left my lips. Luckily, it seemed to amuse Lexxi, because she let a few chuckles flow past her lips. And without another second's delay, she began removing her bikini.

I was stunned. I had secretly had a crush on her for years and had often fantasized about seeing her naked. And now my wildest dreams were finally coming true. Well, in part. For them to be fully realized, Lexxi would have to pull me in for a passionate kiss. But I knew that was too much to ask for. She was not a lesbian and, unless she was the best actress in the world, she was not bisexual either. But apparently, she did not mind letting another woman see her naked.

I just stood there and watched her strip. In mere seconds, she was naked and the light of the moon shined down upon her. Her breasts was just as perky as I had imagined and the chilly air had turned her nipples to stone. I studied them for a seconds before focusing on her pussy. Her tight, clean-shaven pussy. The sight of it drove me wild with desire and I almost failed to resist the urge to reach out and kiss her. Luckily, Lexxi had not noticed my far-from-subtle attraction and was now focused on the dark mass that was the lake. Without so much as a word, she leapt off the dock and sliced through the water without a single splash.

I was relieved to see her enticing figure disappear, but the damage had already been done. Massive amounts of arousal now coursed through my veins and I knew it was only a matter of time before the fantasy that plagued me took control of my mind. No sooner had I figured this out that reality began to fade. Moments later, the fantasy had begun.

Lexxi surfaced, her hair slick with water.

"Are you coming in?" she asked, beaming up at me.

I muttered something that could pass for a yes and began fumbling with my bikini. I am usually a nervous, but seeing my friend's naked body had flustered me and my fingers refused to obey my command.

It took a while, but I eventually managed to remove my swimsuit and joined my friend in the water. It was even hotter than I had anticipated and forced a soft moan past my lips.

After enjoying the feel of the hot water on my skin, I surfaced to find Lexxi staring at me with lust-filled eyes. I instantly knew what would happen next and a smile of anticipation curled my lips.

"Come here," she said, beckoning me forward with her index.

My smile widened as I swam over to her. We treaded water for a few seconds, eyes locked and eagerness building within us. Her feet brushed against my legs a few times and each touch made my arousal jump up a notch. By the time she finally leaned forward, I was on the verge of going mad with arousal.

Our lips made contact and I felt a shiver of lust run through me. Unable to contain my arousal any longer, I took control and forced my tongue into her mouth. Sliding it across hers in a teasing manner, I guided it back to my own mouth. That was all it took to convince Lexxi to join me in a lustful tongue dance.

Soft moans rippled out across the water as we kissed. It was my first time kissing someone in the water and it was an odd feeling. Odd, but incredibly arousing. Our breast bumped together a few times and my nipples were soon turned to stone.

I was beginning to fear the kiss would never end when her lips finally retreated. As much as I had enjoyed the taste of her minty mouth, I could not wait for her to retake control of the situation. Luckily, that was exactly what she did when she inhaled deeply and sunk below the surface. The reflection of the moon on the water kept me from seeing what she was up to, but her hands on my breasts kept me up to speed.

"That's it," I moaned softly as her lips made contact with one of my nipples. Her tongue soon joined the party and increasingly powerful moans fused from my mouth.

I may be quite an expert swimmer, the arousal coursing through my veins was making it difficult to me to focus on treating water. Luckily, the dock stood nearby and I was able to hold on to it for stability. No longer forced to swim, I let myself float there as Lexxi teased my nipples, sending shivers of arousal running through me.

She did things with her tongue that I have no words to describe, but it was nothing compared to what she did next. Coming up for air, she dove back down, this time plunging deep enough to reach my pussy.

"Fuck!" I moaned as she forced my legs apart and buried her face in my crotch. Her tongue began darting into my pussy, filling it with water. It was an odd feeling, but one I would soon learn to love. Unfortunately, it was not meant to last.

When she pulled away after a few seconds, I assumed it was to take breath. Thought she did inhale, that was not the only reason for her resurfacing.

A surprised moan escaped me as she pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I quickly recovered and returned her lustful tongue strokes. I feared this was the end of her undertaker play. That is, until I felt something brush against me labia. Her fingers.

A moan escaped my tongue-filled mouth as two of her fingers slipped into me. Lexxi pushed on until they could go no further. Pulling them out, she began expertly fingering my pussy, forcing increasingly powerful moans past my lips. But no matter how powerful my cries, they remained muffled by her lips, which remained permanently glued to mine.

It was not until a powerful orgasm exploded within me that I was finally allowed to moan.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!" I shrieked as soon as our lips had parted. No sooner had the moan left my lips that my pussy came to life. Wave after wave began to gush out of me, though none of them remained complete for long. As soon as the hot orgasmilk was release, it mixed with the water and became food for the fish. It felt like a waste, but the overwhelming intensity of my orgasm fully made up for it.

After what felt like an eternity, the final wave finally oozed out of me and Lexxi's fingers left my body. Luckily, her lips helped ease the pain of the loss as they pressed against mine. Her tongue was also quite helpful as it began exploring my oral cavity. But as intense as the kiss was, it was not meant to last.

"Are you coming in?" asked Lexxi. Since I was still making out with her, this could only mean one thing. The woman who had just spoken was not part of my fantasy. She was the real Lexxi. Once glance around informed me that my fantasy was indeed over. I was back on the dock, with my bikinis still wrapped around my body.

Noticing Lexxi staring up at me from the water, I quickly stripped and jumped in. Like in my fantasy, the water felt great against my skin. Unlike in my vivid sex dream, Lexxi and I were not about to have sex. Luckily, there was a full day left to the weekend and I knew it was only a matter of time before I fantasized again.

***

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Have a horny day,

Barbie Lez

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
385 Followers