My Slave Wife

Story Info
A slave girl is marked, pierced and becomes a wife.
1.9k words
4.01
117.8k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If anyone knew of my wife for what she was and the life she was living, they might be confused at the least. Perhaps they would have rejected her, and us in general. For her life, at the tender age of 24, was at my mercy.

For she, Annie Wilson to the outside world, was an unperson at home.

At any time, she was what I fancied her to be. Not Annie; she was not that at home. She was not a submissive, but a slave.

A slave does not have a name if not given one. A slave is a bitch, a cunt, a slut, a fucktoy or whatever the owner wanted her to be.

I had decided against giving my slave a name.

***

I met her two years ago. She had gone through a shattering relationship. Her confidence in men had evaporated. She was the receptionist at my place of work. She was a pretty creature with curly brownish hair, full lips and large brown eyes.

We became friends and she gradually opened herself to me.

One day I said, you need a strong person to keep you in track. Your mind is wayward. You must give it a bit of rest and let someone handle it for you.

We were discussing this while we were in my home. On my bed. We had already started sleeping together. It was the summer and Annie was naked. Of course, she rarely wore anything at home even then.

Actually she was naked then than now. At that time, her body was devoid of any marks. When naked, she was pure; like the day she was born. After all that happened, her nude body was not the same anymore.

But that came later.

Those days, we discussed our life. Her life, to be precise. I said I will be her permanent partner. I will not leave her, I said. Throughout her troubled times, I was there. It was genuine affection and love. She needed a dominant. To keep her on track.

I felt that she was willing to go even beyond. I gave her time for her to think over the whole situation. Annie knew that she would become someone totally different.

Annie was my responsibility. But she was to become more than that. She was to become my slave.

***

One beautiful night, Annie sat on her chair at our place for one last time. Naked, she read through her terms of servitude. She was naked only because it was a usual dress code at home. The conditions were brief. She was to obey all the rules I impose. My express permission was required for her to do anything except breathing. She could always move out, with no chance of returning.

She became my slave.

I ordered her on hands and knees on the carpet, leaning forward with her ass up in the air. Legs spread wide, she was unashamedly exposed.

"That is a nice asshole, whore" I said.

She was silent. I spanked her.

She was still silent. I spanked her again, harder, on the other butt cheek.

She was still silent.

"You do not have manners, do you?" I asked.

"Sir?"

"I said you have a nice asshole. It's a compliment. But did you acknowledge it by thanking me?"

"I am sorry Sir," she said.

"Then I punished you. Twice. Did you realize?"

"Sir, I thought it was a reward for something"

"Oh, really? You are a whore, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir"

"Great. Now read this" I told her, keeping a piece of paper in front of her face. "Hold it with your hands and read it to yourself"

I sat behind her, inspecting her ass and pussy as she read about being a good slave. I had written that a good slave must protect her Master in the best of her ability and arrange his life according to his wishes.

I let her sleep on my bed that night. I told her that she deserved it despite her wrongs since she had a nice asshole. Her asshole would be the focus of her humiliation in future.

***

Obviously, no one at work or visiting the office knew the day the sexy receptionist stopped wearing panties to work. Of course, I gave her permission to wear them when she had her period. But on other days, panties were forbidden.

Her day would always begin with her waking me up by sucking my balls. Yes, she sucked my balls as I did not want to spend my cum as I woke up. Besides, most of the time, the need to pee was there as we wake up. On the early days I did not want to pee in her mouth.

No one knew her loss of control over her life. If not given permission earlier, she was to ask for permission for anything and everything.

I also instructed her to debase herself when making the requests. It was never "May I?" It was different.

"Master, may this whore drink some water?"

"Master, may this fuckpig have a bath?"

"Master, would you please let your cunt pee?"

"Master, may this fuckslut shit?"

Everything was controlled by me. When she wanted a shower or a bath, she referred to herself as fuckpig or pigslut. Otherwise she could call herself whatever debasing name she could recall.

***

"Show me your asshole!"

This was an order I gave a number of times each day. If she was crawling, as she was most of the time, she would push her ass up and spread her cheeks. If she was standing, she would bend over and spread the cheeks.

"Nice asshole"

"Thank you Sir"

It was a routine.

***

At home she had almost no privacy. She was to sit with her legs spread as wide as possible. The toilet was never to be closed. I would never barge in when she was inside, usually. But she was to remain in suspense.

I controlled her peeing more strictly.

Sometimes she was dispatched to the bathroom which must have caused her relief. But on other occasions, she was to bring her potty to where I was and pee in front of me. She could either squat or pee like a dog, with one leg raised.

Once again the main idea was her being exposed like a wanton slut.

Even at office, she was to seek permission to pee. She would send a text asking "Master, may this slut pee?" or something similar. I would usually grant her wish. In office she used the toilet as usual.

On some days, when I felt like it, I did not give permission for some time. By the time permission was granted, she was close to exploding. Furthermore, she was not to pee during the last hour before leaving office. She was to hold it till she got home.

Once she got over her initial inhibition, pissing in front of me became just another routine.

If only her friends knew.

***

Her panties ban also included bikinis. So, she could wear bikini tops if she wanted, but no bikini bottoms. Therefore we found a clothing optional beach miles away from home and when I decided she needed a tan or a small rest, we would pay a visit. She would wear a short summer dress with no other clothing, or perhaps a bra and a skirt or whatever I ordered. She would undress in the car and would leave her clothes behind. Although only a few people went stark naked, she would never have clothes. I did allow her a hat and shades, and nothing else.

There was a restaurant where we had drinks and meals. She would have a bathroom break where she would have a small time in privacy. I did not want her urinating on the beach in public.

***

After some time with me, I decided it was time for her to be labelled.

I took her to my friend Ken, the tattoo artist. His payment was her. Once she was there, I ordered her remove her skirt and bra which she wore. She did not wear anything other than that for the trip. Ken admired her naked body and got to work. That day the tattoo was my name, just above her pussy.

His payment was a blowjob. She swallowed it all as instructed.

During the next few weeks she got more tattoos. The word "slut" was written in gothic print above her right butt cheek. I did not want her ass cheek ruined by tattoos.

Next was a tattoo between her boobs. "COW" it said. It was a reminder that she had udders and not boobs. From then on she was never to use any other word for her udders.

Then came the piercings. Nipple piercings and the rings which could hold small bells I had for them. I would attach them when I deemed necessary. Then came a navel piercing and a septum piercing to which a ring was provided so that a leash could be attached.

We next moved to her pussy. She had both her outer pussy lips pierced and ringed. I found a nice padlock, which I occasionally used to lock her up.

I had her clit pierced as the final step. We got a barbell for her clit for the time being.

***

We planned a wedding. We were to have a small ceremony with a handful of friends to register it under the common law of the country. For this event I gave her a simple frock which was tight enough to highlight her curves.

It was not easy not to take her somewhere and fuck her right away. She looked so tempting. But I had other, more elaborately laid plans. We drove to the beach where I had booked a cottage for honeymoon or other couples.

We checked in. As we hardly had any luggage, people could have guessed that we were not going to be clothed for most of the seven days. I did have a traveling bag, but she had only her handbag. In my bag were an extra dress and a bra in case of an emergency, along with a bikini top and a mini skirt for the beach. She had no other clothes for the trip.

The cottage was pretty spacious, with a living area and a kitchenette in the ground floor and a master bedroom and a bathroom with a balcony in the upper floor. The bathroom was separated by a glass wall and shower curtains covered the toilet. The bathtub was visible to the bed and the curtains could be pulled apart, which I did immediately.

"You do not need it" I said.

"Yes," she agreed.

"Strip!" I said. "Then lay down on the bed on your back and spread that cunt as much as possible."

She is beautiful, I thought, seeing her unashamedly displaying her pussy. The padlock was not there and her pink insides were all open.

I slowly removed her clit jewel. Then I took out a jewelry box from my pocket and proceeded to replace it with a new ring. Once it was in place, I stood up.

"There is your wedding ring my love" I said. "As long as we are married, you will wear it proudly."

She smiled. "Thank you!"

"Now, I may fuck the bride," I said, starting to unbuckle my belt.