My Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
Beautiful wife submits to perverse demand.
1.9k words
3.74
129.1k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jwm
jwm
2 Followers

edited by my lovely wife.

My wife and I are the parents of three children; we both have full-time jobs and, believe it or not, life has a tendency to interrupt the spontaneity of our sexual interludes. Most nights we end our long day by both falling utterly exhausted into bed and entering into a deep slumber with hopes of not being awakened with requests for a drink of water or the resulting, "I wet my bed." Honestly though, there are those nights when I wake in the deep hours of the night to my wife’s deep restful breathing. I awake intensely aroused but I dare not disturb her for fear of robbing her of much needed rest. I would not do that just to satisfy my own greedy desires. I just accept this as one of the few times when I am left to my own devices to satisfy my sexual urges. My wife knows that these occasions arise and she is a little resentful that they occur, my guess is she mistakenly feels left out. I write this to her so that she may take some satisfaction with the knowledge that she is always the center image of my favorite fantasy.

My fantasy usually begins in our bedroom on our large warm waterbed. Two large vanilla-scented candles shimmer on the headboard. She is in bed awaiting me as I walk over with no clothes on. She is wearing a lacy bra that I can see her nipples through and she has on satin underwear that feels so smooth to the touch that I want to rub the cheeks of her buttocks with both hands and never stop.

I crawl into the bed and we begin to spoon, me in the back and her in the front. My body cups against her slight 5’2" frame. I begin to delicately kiss the back of her neck and run my fingers through her hair. I ever so slowly begin to gently nibble and lick her neck and cheek and whisper sweet corruption into her ear. I can feel her body softening and relaxing as she pushes her back against me. She presses her soft supple ass into my groin. I have one hand in her hair while with the other I manipulate the clip at the back of her bra to release her humble and delicate breasts from their confinement.

I then reach around with my hand to gently rub my fingers around her navel. My fingers smoothly glide up and down her stomach as I continue kissing and chewing on her neck. The gentle brushing persists and expands until my hand nears her now aroused breasts. I can feel her hard nipples as my hand lightly passes by. My hand travels by many times before coming to rest. I then cup one of the sensitive mounds in my hand. I lightly manipulate the now rock hard nipple between my index finger and thumb. I gently pinch and pull on the aroused flesh and the response I get is amazing, she crushes her behind against me even harder than before. My stiffening cock rises against the satin fabric of her panties in the comfortable furrow between her two ass cheeks.

This entire time my other hand is never still; stroking through her hair and lightly brushing her face as my hot mouth and tongue caress her neck and ear. I can feel her pulse quicken and pound with my lips as I brush the side of her throat. I now tenderly but firmly grab her hair and pull her head back towards me. She tilts her head back awkwardly and our tongues dart out and meet. Our lips touch but the angle makes for a clumsy kiss.

My beautiful wife is now becoming very aroused and charged. She reaches back with her hand and touches my now rigid cock. I feel that she is starting to become a little frustrated and impatient; I know that she wants to turn her body around and get down to something more serious and pressing. I gently but persistently keep her from twisting around.

I now slip my hand from her hair down over her body. My hand stops on the breast that has been ignored until now. I am now cupping both breasts in my hands and I can feel that they are heavy and engorged from the excitement. Impossibly, the nipples are even harder than before, my mouth waters at the thought of those Hershey Kiss sized nuggets. I now have to restrain myself from turning her around and gratifying my own immediate impulses. I have a specific goal and I will not be deterred even by my own temporary weakness.

My hand stops only briefly and then continues downward. My hand reaches her panties and I peel down one side and then the other. I expose one supple smooth ass cheek and then the other. I leave her panties rolled around the middle of her thighs. My stiff cock is now pressed into the cleft of her exposed ass. The hard rigidness begins to leak slippery wetness from its tip onto her warm soft skin. I then reach around for the apex of her inner thighs. I feel her pubic hair brush the tips of my fingers as I near my destination. I guide my hand over the slight prominence of her pelvic bone and my hand comes to rest between her legs. I ever so gently spread her velvety folds with my fingers as I seek the warm wetness within. I can feel her arousal as my middle finger slides in with little resistance. Her body stiffens and then relaxes against me. I pull her against my chest as I cup her breasts with one hand and have the other deep in her crotch.

I now slide my fingers in and out as I spread the generous wetness between her legs. My other hand stays on her breasts and never stops delighting in the flesh found there. My tongue has not stopped either as it urgently darts in and out of her ear and I continue to nibble on her earlobe.

I sustain this pace until I feel that her body is nearing the precipice where at any moment she may come crashing over into a breathtaking orgasm. I tenderly slow my attentions and allow her to catch her breath. At another time I would take much pleasure in having her body contract and spasm against mine but not this time. I have my own selfish desire to satisfy on this occasion. I now softly and confidently ask for her submission to my perverse demand to render what I know she is now nearly defenseless to deny me. My question is as much a demand as it is an urgent plea. I ask her if I can stuff my large hard cock into her tight little ass. She dutifully whispers "Yes, if that is what you want but be gentle with me." A shiver races down my spine, this is the response I desired.

I leisurely roll on to my back and produce a tube of warm lubricating jelly that was strategically hidden until now. My wonderful and excited wife turns over enough to watch as I liberally coat every inch of my erect shaft. I then put some jelly on my fingers and reach into the warm recess of my wife’s slender ass. I slowly insert one finger into her tight little hole to prepare her for what will be coming. The small opening initially resists but then gradually relents to my tender probing. Within a few minutes, she is ready to graciously welcome my impending trespass.

I return to my back and I pull her on to me, her back against my chest as we face the ceiling. I extend one hand onto her breasts and the other again between her legs. This time I reach down past her wetness to my stiff cock. I very gently place the swollen head against her taut anus. Slowly, I begin to push into her opening and I feel her ass push against me to receive my ironhard rod. She is a small and petite woman so she must be very careful of how quickly she takes me in. Her tiny opening slowly expands to firmly embrace my swollen tip. She inhales sharply as I enter so I pause for a moment to allow her to adjust to my intrusion. She exhales softly and then rests back against me, I know she is now ready for deeper penetration. I resume my unhurried entry into her warm embrace, she lets out a long soft moan as she very gradually takes in my entire lubricated shaft.

Once all the way in, I remain very still. I begin to caress her now sopping wet pussy. She is so moist that her juices flow down her downy crevice to drench the base of my transfixed cock. When my hand touches just the right place I feel her body tense and shiver like I’m strumming a tightly drawn guitar string. Her strained grasp clenches and releases my cock as I kindly caress her warm receptive clit. My other hand is again on her breasts and taking advantage of those firm nipples, pulling and pinching harder than before. I am almost ready to allow her to have gratification, my knowledgeable hands now begin their enthusiastic exploitation of her familiar flesh.

She begins to softly moan as her body delicately writhes. I start to slowly pull my cock out of her inch by deliberate inch. I pause and then cautiously reverse direction to plunge back in. Her body begins to tremble and shudder as I again push all the way into her. I attentively caress her clit as I ravish her. In return she begins driving her eager bottom against me. Her breathing increases in speed and intensity as she again approaches climax. I gradually increase my tempo and begin to slide in and out of her with long unrelenting thrusts. I am fucking her ass and my every nerve ending screams in ecstasy.

Her head suddenly rolls back and her entire body goes rigid. Her fine tight rear squeezes my cock as if to never let go. As I feel her enter the throws of a fierce orgasm, I begin to feel my own building demand. It starts at the top of my spine and surges down my back like a train rushing towards the tip of my cock. I pull from my wife’s firm grip and start covering her smooth stomach and aroused breasts with large quantities of hot steaming cum. Every spasm is more fierce then the first. My hands reach around to massage the scalding liquid pooling on her chest into her soft mounds. With one last furious torrent I see several large droplets shower onto her chin and throat to glisten in the candlelight.

I gradually feel my intense urgency fade with every passing moment, with every passing drop. My selfish desires have been met once again. In my favorite fantasy, my wife has again satisfied my most demented and perverted urges. She is so utterly amazing, ungrudging, and giving that she leaves nothing to be desired.

With my need extinguished and the fantasy now over, I roll over and innocently embrace my still peacefully sleeping wife. A soft smile rests on my face as I drift off to sleep. The reason for the smile must be obvious. The most marvelous part of this fantasy is that it has actually happened , all or in part, on many occasions. The best fantasies are of course based upon reality.

jwm
jwm
2 Followers