My Sleeping Best Friend Ch. 01 of 02

Story Info
Perving out on your sleeping best friend...
2.4k words
4.27
136.2k
113

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loxley here, thanks for reading. All characters are 18 or older.

*


What a nice night we've had together. Dinner, a show at Walton Arts Center, and a few drinks on Dickson.

Back at my house, we watch an episode of Stranger Things but you're getting sleepy. Maybe you had one too many IPAs at Hog Haus.

You feel yourself falling into a gentle slumber, your head resting on my shoulder. You know you can trust me. You know I'm your best friend and you are safe with me.

And you are safe. I would never hurt you.

But as I look down at your sweet slumbering face I feel something strange. When you are awake, you are just my best friend. I never feel sexual towards you. But somehow, seeing you so sweet and helpless in your sleep, well, let's just say there is a stirring in my pants.

I carefully sweep your hair out of your face and study your softly sleeping features. Why did I never notice how beautiful you are? Maybe when you are sleeping I can see the real you... unguarded and true.

I look lower and notice that your shirt is hanging open, since you are slumped to the side in sleep. Sure, I've noticed your tits before, but I guess I kept it at the "friend" level. But now...

Now I can't help but stare at the tender curve of your bosom. I begin to salivate as my eyes feast on the ripe fullness of your two firm yet soft globes.

As my gaze lowers, I can see your nipples pressing against the fabric of your shirt. You're not wearing a bra! Why would you? You were just on a date with your best friend.

I wonder what they look like. Are they large or small? Are they dark or pink? Is the areola big like silver dollars or small like dimes? Do they get hard when stroked?

I suddenly realize I'm getting hard. "What the fuck?" I think, "This girl is like a sister to me!"

But I can't deny my desire as I drink in the beauty of your hidden tits.

I look around, feeling like a perv, but of course no one else is in my house.

Just a feel. What could that hurt? Slowly, reluctantly but with great anticipation, I reach down and gently stroke your left tit.

Oh my God. It is soft and ripe yet firm. I spend a few moments just stroking the contours of your perfect breast. I love the smooth curve of it. I love the weight of it when I lift from under. I love the nipple, which turns out to be average sized, but is slowly growing firm.

I'm getting more excited but I'm afraid to wake you. For the next ten minutes I am satisfied to adore and worship your beautiful breasts. I stroke them and gently squeeze them. I jiggle their warm fullness. I gently pinch your nipples and feel them getting stiffer and stiffer.

You awaken feeling dampness in your panties and a pleasant heat in your nipples. You wake, but you don't open your eyes. What is happening? Who is man-handling your tits? Why is your pussy so wet and hot?

Suddenly it all comes back to you. You know who is touching you. Your best friend! Why would he do this? He has never even made a pass! You've never had any kind of sexual attraction in the past. And yet, here he is stroking your tits and breathing hard.

I can't believe I'm touching your helpless titties. I know it's wrong but I just can't stop. Your breasts are just perfect, and my cock is now rock hard, straining against the zipper. I love you and respect you, but my hands just seem to have minds of their own. And oh God, the feel of your tender sleeping flesh is like a drug to me.

I bite my lip and watch as my hands reach down to the hem of your sweater and start to pull upward. I almost feel like someone else is doing this, but I cannot deny the desperate persuasiveness of my stiff cock.

As I pull your sweater up I notice your plump tummy. But like the rest of you it is perfect. A womanly curve that sets my heart racing. What is wrong with me? Why is your helplessness so intensely attractive to me? I know I should stop, but there is no one to stop me, and my raging boner is urging me on.

I know I shouldn't, but I pull your sweater up past your adorable plump titties. My God they are beautiful. Round and pert, with rosy nipples standing firmly erect. They seem excited, but I know you're asleep. Maybe you're dreaming of caresses.

You are keeping your eyes closed but your heart is racing. How is it that this man who is like a brother is causing a liquid heat kindle in your tummy? Why are your nipples on fire with stiff desire? He's your friend! What the hell?

You decide to keep faking sleep just to see how far I will go. Just thinking that makes your hot little pussy gush.

Meanwhile I'm in a lusty daze. Your beautiful helpless tits are heaving sleepily. I am entranced. Your face looks so angelic. So relaxed. Am I falling for my best friend?

But a best friend wouldn't do what I do next. I can't help myself. I lean you gently back and bend down, taking one of your perfect rosy nipples in my greedy mouth. My lord it is sweet! Firm and stiff, yet soft. You gasp gently as my warm mouth suckles your naked tit. I freeze, your hot throbbing nipple in my mouth. I don't want to wake you. I'm so horny now I can't imagine stopping. And oh my God you would be so angry if you woke and found me molesting you!

But of course you are awake, and your pussy is steadily leaking out and making your panties a wet hot mess. You can't believe your best friend is actually sucking on your tender throbbing nipples. You had no idea I am such a pervert. To molest a girl in her sleep!

I've gone back to licking and suckling your titties and it's all you can do not to moan as you feel my greedy hot mouth molesting you. You want to rub your thighs together but there is something deliciously naughty about me molesting my sleeping best friend. You feel like a little girl pretending to be asleep, and for some reason this turns you on even more.

For my part I'm lost in bliss. I love nursing your plump tits. By this point I'm licking and sucking and slobbering all over them, even gently nipping at your hot tight nipples. I can't believe how hard my cock is! This gives me an idea...

I reach down and fish my rock hard penis out of my pants. I have to arch my back a little because I'm so long and hard. I notice a pearly drop of precum glistening on the red and taut head of my cock.

Some part of my conscience says stop, but I'm too far gone now. I gently grab ahold of your limp hand and guide it to rest on my straining penis. I smile as you reflexively grasp it in your sleep. Your cool hand feels so good on my hot throbbing cock.

You can't believe how large my cock is! You've never even seen me in a bathing suit. You can't believe how hot and smooth it is. You can't help yourself - you grab ahold of it firmly and almost smile as you hear my moan. It's thick and throbbing gently to my heartbeat.

I'm in heaven. Your firm grip is sending waves of pleasure through my body. I can't believe I'm molesting my best friend and making her grab my cock unwillingly!

But it's too late to turn back now...

I pause, I am so conflicted! My cock is so hard, and your tiny hand is firmly grasping its girth. It feels so good as you unconsciously milk it. I know it's wrong. I feel terrible and yet I keep licking your helpless titties. Sucking your unwilling nipples. Grabbing and kneading your sleeping boobs. I'm such a bad person!

But I don't stop. No. I can't stop. Your slumbering flesh is irresistible. Your face is so innocent and calm. God, why did I not notice how angelic your sweet face is? How perfect your round little tits are?

Suddenly I have a thought. If your tits are this perfect, this succulent and delicious... what about your... oh my God am I actually considering this?

Yes. Yes I am. I am thinking of your delicate flower. Your hot little pink hole. Oh my God, now that I'm thinking of it, I can't think of anything else. Jesus, am I really going to do this? Am I really going to perv on your innocent cunny?

Oh lord I am so far gone. I lean you back and check your innocent face. I am such a terrible person, but I can't seem to stop. I reach down and unbutton your jeans. I hate myself but I just have to see your beautiful little pussy.

I pull your jeans down past your hips, and it almost seems as if you arch your back to help me, but I know that's silly. You are totally passed out asleep. I pull your jeans completely off, clearing your feet, and I look in awe at your beautiful little panties. They are mint green with white hearts... so girlish!

But what is not girlish is the hot little wet spot. You naughty little girl! Have you been having dirty dreams? Oh my God I am mesmerized by your naughty excitement! Ever so gently, so tenderly, I reach down and touch you through your panties. It's hot and slick. I moan a little as I touch your secret place. I can feel the heat radiating from your secret flower and I can't help but smile.

You are doing your best not to make a sound as I press against your hot little pussy. You are so turned on! What a freak your best friend turned out to be! What a total fucking pervert! He is literally touching your most private of places. You should stop this. Right now. Yet you do nothing as I begin to peel off your panties. Why not? You should stop me, yet, your pussy is gushing. You are aching with that empty feeling, that feeling that longs to be filled. Suddenly my rock hard cock in your hand takes on new meaning. Suddenly you long to be filled with it's girth.

What the fuck? I'm like a brother to you! Now you want my cock stretching out your little pussy? What the hell? What is going on here? Yet your little fist continues to milk my throbbing cock, and your pussy continues to dribble and leak. You keep your eyes closed... what will happen next?

I can feel the heat of your core through your panties. Your plump little pussy is so warm and wet! I'm lost now. There is no turning back. I remove my cock from your hand and kneel in front of the couch. Then I slowly peel down your panties and I gasp as your beautiful secret flower is revealed to my hungry eyes. Your pussy is so wet! Your buttocks and thighs glisten with your body's juices. And now I can smell you. Oh, that hothouse musk! That lovely funky aroma that sets my penis throbbing.

Your panties are around one ankle now, and forgotten. I'm just kneeling there in front of the couch, your body slumped back and legs slightly parted. I'm like a slave kneeling in front of his master. And my master is your beautiful bare pussy. Shaven and clean, yet red and swollen with desire. I just sit there in a daze, captivated by your wet swollen flower.

My mind screams no, but I find my head tilting forward. The wonderful hothouse funk of your pussy surrounds me and is causing my cock to dribble pre-cum. As in a dream I lean forward, closer to your beautiful sex.

It's all you can do to stop yourself from gasping as I begin making out with your hot little cunt. You feel my greedy tongue lapping up your hot juices, and God it feels so good. You can feel a fire in your loins growing hotter and hotter as my tongue strokes your innermost secret places.

For my part I am in heaven. Licking your slit from clit to asshole, sucking on your pussy lips, drinking in your body's juices... I can't get enough! By this point I have forgotten to be gentle. I have forgotten that you are sleeping. By this point I am simply madly making out with your hot juicy pussy. Tonguing and sucking. I slide a finger in beside my mouth and I hear you moan. But by now I am too far gone. Your pussy is my whole world. the smell is driving me wild! The taste is causing my cock to leak shamelessly. I reach down and begin slowly jacking my cock as I tongue your helpless little hole.

Your pussy is so delicious and gooey and hot! The more I lick the more it dribbles and leaks. I'm so turned on now I can barely think straight. I don't even notice how your hips are gently undulating, thrusting shamelessly towards my greedy mouth. My cock feels like it will explode any moment.

I just want you to know that I would never normally do this. I am a decent man and I would never rape my sleeping best friend.

But right now I am not myself. My eyes are filled with images of your slick hot pussy and your pert little rosy titties. My nose is filled with the hothouse funk of your aroused cunny. My hands tingle with the memory of the feeling of your taut, soft skin.

I can't help myself. I rise up off my knees and pull your hips forward on the couch. Your pubis is open and vulnerable, your vagina is open and leaking in the most wantonly attractive way.

I have a moment of sanity as I look at your sleeping face. So beautiful. So trusting. I must not do this thing...


Chapter 2 coming soon...