My Slut Diary: A Knock on the Door

Story Info
She can't get enough cum, or Big Black Cocks.
3.6k words
4.35
87.9k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures from My Slut Diary: A Knock On The Door

She can't get enough cum, or Big Black Cocks. All parties involved in this experience/story were over the age of eighteen years of age at the time. Please check the previous stories for the full experience.

-------------

Well as I said in the first few stories I have posted, after going through our storage unit the wife and I had I ran across two large shoe boxes. One was full of her journals she named "My Slut Diary", the other full of numbered video tapes. This is her actual accounting of her experiences.

*******************************************

Last night was so much fun, and I was so out of control drinking and dancing. This morning was completely crazy as I laid in bed after hubby left. It probably wasn't such a good idea after he passed out last night to get on the net and get myself all worked up on porn. The black guys I danced with got me so hot though. Seeing all those big black cocks online didn't help before I went to sleep either.

I was being so good lately though, and was so proud of myself. No extra play for me as I was devoting myself to making it work with hubby. I was just too worked up this morning though before he left for work, and when he got up I was obviously still dreaming of those big black cocks. It's so hot to be woken up by him spreading my legs and licking my pussy. I came so hard all over his face. Little did he know I was fantasizing about it being the black guys from last night eating me and feeding me their big cocks while he made me cum like crazy.

I was just getting comfy in bed with my short little nighty on and with a couple toys cause I was still horny as hell. Slid that thick dildo slowly in my pussy, and then turned the vibrator on pushing it slowly in my ass when..

KNOCK!! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

Ohh shit I thought, who the hell is that as I worked both my toys into my holes about to cum all over them. In a orgasmic haze I thought I need to cum just so bad let me ignore whoever it is.

KNOCK!! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

DAMN!! I jumped out of bed and grabbed my shorty robe, and stumbled to the front door. It was probably hubby that forgot something and left the car running in front of the building so he wasn't able to use his keys. I opened the door without thinking to look out the peephole of the apartment door. Then when I did this huge black man stood there.

"The building super said you got problems in your kitchen they sent me to check out what needs to be fixed." he said as he walking in right past me.

I couldn't say a word as I watched him walk in brushing past me. He was so tall and built wearing a wife beater shirt under his overalls.

"Looks like you need the AC fixed too." he said looking me over from head to toe. "It sure seems hot in here." he grinned getting a good look at my nighty because I forgot to tie the tie on my robe.

"I'm sorry I was in bed when you knocked." was all I could sputter out as I tied my robe. "It's early for maintenance to come by on a Saturday." and I blushed looking him over. He was so tall, obviously a few years older then me, and very built. Especially in the crotch area. He stood in the living room by the couch waiting, so I moved to go past him towards the kitchen.

"Hhmmm.. sorry if I interrupted something." he said with a grin.

"No.. what do you mean? I'm all alone my husband went to work." I stammered out blushing. I had to brush passed him to get to the kitchen and when I did my robe opened up again. So I stopped to tie it back up.

"Well.. it does smell like someone was getting busy in here." with that he pulled my robe to opened with both hands getting a full view of me in my lace nighty. "It looks like you need something more than kitchen repairs sexy." as he smiled down at me.

I couldn't speak, and my pussy was literally dripping juices down my thighs from the fact that this big black man was looking me over with only my nighty on.

"It's too hot in here for this." as he took off my robe. "You're sweating bullets in here." and he wiped the seat from my forehead. I swayed in place from his touch still not able to speak.

"I think your hubby should have called in sick and fucked your brains out all day." he smiled down as he brushed his hand across one of my hard nipples that poked through my lace nighty. I shivered as he pinched the nipple hard and I squeaked from the slight pain that shot down to my pussy getting it even wetter.

"Luckily I carry just the right tool with me to help with your problem." he grinned down at me putting his large hands on my shoulders pushing me down to my knees. I was face to crotch with a huge bulge that traveled down his pant leg.

I looked up frozen as he pulled the snaps open to his overalls, and then pushing them down past his waist towards his knees. Down past his boxer briefs that no way could contain a massively big black cock.

"I.. I can't.. "I stammered out in a pleading whine as he lowered his briefs and his cock sprang into view.

"Sure you can baby." he held his cock out in front just inches from my face. "I bet this is what you were thinking about as you were getting yourself off laying in bed just now."

I gasped at the size of his cock, and it wasn't even hard yet. He was right though, it was what I have been thinking about. A bunch of huge black cocks was what I was looking at just last night on the net. They were what I was dreaming was going into my pussy and ass right then he knocked on the door while I fucked myself with my toys.

He rubbed his huge head across my lips, and instinctively my lips parted. His hand grasped my hair and he pulled my now open mouth closer. I sighed, as my pussy tingled, and sucked his big black cock into my mouth.

"Yeah.. that's it bitch." he smiled as he looked down at me. "Saturday is always a good day to find a new wifey to fuck in this place." he said as I looked up at him with his now hard cock deep in my mouth.

I moaned around his cock as I slurped dripping spit down the long hard shaft. He pushed his cock in deeper to my throat groaning and that made my pussy explode. I came squirming with his cock lodged in my throat, and grasped his hips as I shook in orgasm.

"Damn! You are too hot baby." he pulled me by the hair removing my mouth off his cock.

That monster black cock bobbed in front of my face, and I grasp it with one hand sliding my hand up and down as I buried my face to suck his massive balls.

"Fuck bitch you keep that up and I'm gonna give you a load you'll never forget." he groaned.

"Yes, please." was all I could mutter out softly.

KNOCK!! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

"Shit! Gene is that you?" he yelled out. Nothing was going to stop me though as I steadied myself grabbing his hips as I bobbed my mouth on that beautiful hard black cock.

"Yeah." came from outside in the hall.

He pulled me up like I was a feather from under my arms as I whimpered that his cock was no longer in my mouth. He place me on the loveseat next to us, as I now took the opportunity to touch my hungry wet pussy. I leaned back and pulled my nighty aside with one hand and drove two fingers deep in my cunt with the other.

"One second.. " he blurted out as he put his cock back and pulled his overalls back up.

I was so turned on at this point I didn't care who was there, as I just needed some big cock and to be fucked royally. I was coming all over my fingers because it had been so long since I had some hardcore crazy impromptu anonymous sex with a big cocked black man.

"Come on in Brutha.." as he opened the door. I came out of my haze briefly enough to take my fingers out of my soaking wet pussy and sit up to try and act natural. Act natural.. sure. I was just on my knees with a huge black cock in my mouth, and still in my lace short nighty that showed off my sweaty body.

"We got a hot one here.." I heard the first man mumble as they moved around to in front of me now siting up on the loveseat. I tried to straighten my hair as I thought it must be all over the place because of his grabbing it to stuff my mouth with his big cock.

"Gene, this bitch here needs something fixed today alright. Her man left her all hot and horny and we need to fix that." he laughed looking down at me.

There I was with two very large black men in front of me as they proceeded to unclasp there overalls. I had been so good, but now it was time to be so bad.

"Shit Jack, you always find these hot bitches man " he exclaimed as I watched Jack take his cock back out, push aside the coffee table, then sit down on the couch next to the loveseat stroking his hard black cock.

"Now.. if we can get back to what we was doing before we was interrupted." he smiled looking over at me waving that beautiful rock hard cock.

I jumped off down on my knees between his legs and stuck my face back where it was before taking his balls in my mouth and grasping his hard cock with both my hands.

"That's it right where you belong bitch on your knees taking good care of a big black cock." he laughed pulling me off his balls by my hair. I thought is it written all over my face that I love to be treated rough and used like a slut as he slapped my face with his cock. My tongue was out wagging to lick that monster as I whimpered while he bounced that thick cock on my face.

"Go on Gene. I know you ain't had any pussy in a while." he chuckled. "We got to make this a quick one to get to the next place." as he stuff his cock back in my mouth and forced my head down on it grabbing a hand full of my hair.

I put my hands down on his thighs to steady myself and hoped he would fuck my face good. I bobbed up and down sucking his steel hard black shaft slurping all the way as i heard from behind me what sounded like Gene's overalls hitting the floor.

I felt his fingers pus aside the crotch of my nighty, and I pushed my ass back to make some kind of contact that I needed so badly with my pussy. First a finger slipped in briefly and I shuttered. My legs quaked and shook for a second. Then I felt what was so not a finger, as his cock head pushed my wet pussy lips apart. He was so much bigger then my dildo as he slowly just kept pushing inside me. Thicker, so much longer, and so much harder than that dildo.

"Yeeessssssss.." I moaned pushing back to meet his cock sliding deep in my hungry pussy. I looked up at Jack smiling as he rubbed his cock across my lips after he popped out of my mouth for me to moan approval of Gene's cock going deep inside me.

I felt him grab my hips and slowly start to pump my hungry wet pussy. Soon wet slapping sounds could be heard from behind me, and his cock stretch my pussy as he built up a faster rhythm. Jack stuff his hard cock back in my mouth and I happily sucked as hard as I could to get that load he talked about before.

Oh god yes I need some hot thick creamy seed to swallow. I needed to ha a big hot load of semen shot deep in my pussy too. He was pushing down on my ass and the angle was making that thick cock brush my clit. It was making me cum all over that cock driving in and out of my steaming pussy. I was cumming so hard that I could not keep the cock in my mouth. My pussy was grabbing and squeezing that big black cock thrusting in me as I pushed back to get more and more cock pounded into me. I shook and moaned as juices ran from my pussy all over his cock. Then it happened..

"Awwww fuck!" Gene screamed out. I felt his cock swell even thicker. His grip on my hips was so much stronger. He planted that big cock as deep inside me as he could. I felt the first explosion of his seed blast inside me. I was like a rag doll in his grip as his cum fill my pussy like a hose went off in me. As shook all over as I slid down to the floor with my ass in the air, hips in his powerful grip, with his cock shooting off inside me.

I hadn't felt so much cum filling my pussy in so long. I savored it. I squeezed his cock to milk out every drop. Powerful shots blowing off in my wet pussy. It drip out from around his cock deep in my hole, and I watched it fall to the floor from between my legs in thick globs. I thought as I watched it drip to the floor that I so badly to scoop it up and taste it.

Finally his spurting stopped and he backed his cock out of me. I fell flat to the floor with no strength to hold myself up. Very content with a pussy gushing with hot thick cream that had just filled me. I laid there twitching from the long orgasm I had while he came inside my pussy.

"You better get to the next place." Jack snapping Gene out of his daze. "Tell them I'll be there soon I got busy at the last appointment." as he then silently got back on his overalls and left.

I felt Jack pick me up from the floor to my knees again between his legs. The cum from my pussy gushed out down my legs and dripped onto the floor as he held me up.

"Now I'm gonna give you what you really want." he grinned at me.

"I'm gonna take you to your own bed and fuck you the way you dream of being fucked." she whispered in my ear. He stood up in front of me then picked me up like I weighed nothing and tossed me over his shoulder. He stepped out of the overalls around his ankles and took me into my bedroom.

I was still a quivering mass when he tossed me down on the bed. He stood over me with his monster black cock in front of him, and all I could do was look up at him and spread my legs wide as I could. I held my arms up and my hands together over my head in submission as my eyes pleaded up at him.

"Gonna use that pussy hard, and make you my new bitch." as he climbed on the bed and slapped his cock head again my dripping pussy lips.

:Ohhh pleeeeaasseeeeee... " as moaned as his cock slammed into me. He held my hands over my head by the wrists with his full weight driving that rod deep inside me.

I started to cum the second he hit bottom. He stretched by pussy filling it to the max. My pussy grabbed him tightly as his slid in and out pounding me hard. I was a sweaty quivering mass under his power as he slammed into me. I had one long powerful orgasm as he drive that big black cock home. His cock throbbed as he mercilessly and roughly fucked my wet cunt. I pushed my body up to meet his thrusts wanting this power fuck to go on endlessly. My head was spinning as I struggled against his tight grip but not wanting him to let go from his pinning me down.

"Now you're gonna get it baby, that load you craved so bad before." as he let his grip go and got back up to his knees.

He grabbed my hips and drove that cock home without missing a beat in his thrusts. I steadied myself grabbing his arms excited that he was going to fill me with his hot load. It's what I wanted. It's what I needed. It's what I craved so badly.

"Fill my pussy.. please!!" I shouted as I came again actually squirting all over that thick black cock.

"Ohh no.. it's not that easy bitch." as he stopped and pulled his cock from my creaming pussy. "You gotta earn that load in your pussy." as he stroked his hard cock moving over towards my face.

I leaned up my body to get closer to his cock, then opening my mouth wide in submissive acceptance. Wanting to please him in any way possible. Yes I wanted to feel his thick cream spay my face and fill my mouth. I wanted to taste that cum. I needed to swallow all I could to make him happy. I stretched my tongue out just in time as the first hot spurt flew into my mouth and on my tongue. Splat the next thick stream hit my nose. I felt my pussy juices flow out of me, as the next thick wad spattered into my mouth. I had to swallow, and when I did his cock fired another stream against my lips and down my chin. I quivered as he stuffed that cumming cock into my mouth to shoot the rest of his thick load into my throat.

"We'll be back later after 3." he said after pulling me by the hair to get my sucking mouth off his cock. He leaned to get back up and my toys rolled across the bed.

"Yeah I knew the second I came in here you needed to be fucked." as I laid back down exhausted and covered in his thick creamy semen. I watched him walk out his half hard cock bobbing in the lead as he went into the living room to get his overalls.

I couldn't move except to wipe the creamy cum from my body to bring it up to my tongue to taste it all. My pussy tingled. It burned from wanting more. i had been so good lately though. God I loved been bad. I loved being fucked royally by some big black cocks.

"Remember after 3, and make yourself look hot for my buds." as I heard the front door close. I couldn't move for a few minutes as I savored that just fucked feeling. When I did I went into the living room, and saw the puddle of cum that poured from my pussy onto the floor.

I got excited all over again, as I got down to scoop it up. I rubbed it on my pussy through the nighty, pushing a couple fingers in my pussy with it. Oh my god I thought what was going to happen at 3, who were his "buds". The apartment reeked of sex, and of the smell of semen. I laid on the floor and make myself cum wonder what was going to happen later.

Cumming Soon: Another Knock..

-------------

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them (or I have turned off the comments so I don't see them), so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all the positive comments.