My Slut Diary: the Lap Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just knew.." was all he muttered out as he finally let her mouth back on his cock. She sucked excitedly and heartily to get the rest of that hot semen like a hungry baby bird being fed.

She slumped down on the floor totally drained from sucking his cock so deeply so was panting like an overheated dog. His still hard cock pointed out in front of him he picked her up from under her arms and lifted her stepping over to the dining room table. He placed her on top of it and she instinctively spread her legs wide as possible. Still coated in his spunk, she kept scooping it up to bring it from her fingers into her mouth to lick it off them. Like a cat cleaning itself almost. She happily needed to taste every drop.

"Ohh yes.. please please.. get it inside me now." she looked up at him with a pleading face. "I need it so bad right now. I need that big cock deep in my pussy." and she begged him for it wiggling her ass closer to the edge of the table trying to make contact with her pussy to his hard cock just inches away.

"Shhh.. " he said as he grabbed his cock by the base and swung that monster slapping the top of her mound where her clit slightly protruded out. It leaked even more seed out as you could see him press the monster cock head against her very wet pussy lips parting them obscenely and his cock cock slowly made its way deeply inside her.

"Fuck fuck fuck. Yes yes yes." she excited stammered. "Gimme it all." as she bit down on her bottom lip watching his cock slid almost all the way in with one long slow stroke.

"BANGGG!!" a loud noise came from the front window that was just past the other side of the table. It startled them and he stopped deep inside her. She wiggled on his cock as he lifted her easily like she weighed but a pound and impaled her on his rock hard cock carrying her with him completely buried in her cunt. She wrapped her legs around him and grasped him around the neck tossing her head back obviously loving how deep his monster black cock went inside her.

He walked her over to the loveseat and placed her down. She whimpered as his cock left her pussy obscenely bobbing in front of him as he stood there. He grasped her and turned her around holding her by her hips as he leaned her over the loveseat with her ass up in the air, she pushed her ass back to accept his steel like hard cock. He again slid in slowly this time until he completely buried his cock in her cunt.

"Ohh god yes fuck me hard please. Fuck me hard. I need it hard." she looked back at him over her shoulder biting that lower lips now again.

He didn't waste time and started to slam into her. He pounded her fast and hard. She whimpered and back her ass right into his cock to get maximum penetration with each thrust.

"BANG!! BAAAANNGGG!!" from outside again but much louder.

Troy backed his cock out, and she looked completely startled. She jumped across the room to get her robe, putting it on quickly, and grabbed his shorts that were on the floor.

"You better go cause that had to have woken him." she looked over towards the hallway that leads to the bedroom door. "Damn!" she sighed as she grabbed and stroked his stone hard big black cock with her hand one more time before he tried to tuck it into his shorts.

She pushed him quickly out the door locking it up, and headed to the bathroom, turning the water in the shower back on. She was still covered in his cum went she went in to the bathroom basically.

I did fain waking up and staggered out to come see what the loud bangs were out front. Some guy with a beat up old clunker car was trying to get it stated in one of the front parking spaces.

So much for cutting down on the extra outside sexual encounters.. hunh.

Cumming Soon: SHE SAID..

----

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them (or I have turned off the comments so I don't see them), so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all the positive comments.

12