My Slut for an Hour

Story Info
MIL provides release when pregnant wife can't put out.
1.4k words
4.31
249.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This just happened a few days ago, so the details are still very fresh in my mind. My incredibly gorgeous and usually very horny wife Lissy is about nine weeks pregnant. She's been suffering from very bad morning sickness for the past two or three weeks, so much so that I've basically taken over all her normal duties around the house. In addition to not being able to do those chores, she has lost all, and I mean all, interest in sex. I even tried to get her to give me a handjob, but she refused.

Unfortunately for me, I've had to resort to masturbating. Don't get me wrong, it still feels good, but there's a huge difference between sliding your cock through your fingers and having it sucked or fucked by a hot chick.

So, last week, my mother-in-law, who you may have read about in one of my earlier stories, decided to come up and spend a couple days with us, mainly to keep Lissy company and take care of her while I was at work. On Saturday morning, the day before she left, Lissy got up early to go to the last day of a six week college course she was taking. I told her to stay home since she felt terrible, but she refused since it was the last day and she didn't want to have to make up the final exam.

I kissed her goodbye and climbed back into bed to get a little more sleep. As I was drifting off to sleep, I kept thinking about how horny I was and how much I would pay for a good blowjob right about now. Suddenly, I woke with a start as I felt someone getting into bed. I thought it was Lissy taking my advice and staying home, but then I heard my mother-in-law say, "are you awake?"

"I was just dozing," I replied, quickly sitting up. "Do you need something?" I asked.

"No, not really," she answered, "but I bet you do."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, you think I don't know? Look, I know my little girl has been sick for a while now. She told me the other day that she let you do the laundry. We both know how particular she is about the laundry, so when I heard that, I knew she wasn't feeling good."

"That's true," I acknowledged.

She continued, "I also know, from the way you both are acting and from my own experience when I was pregnant, that my daughter has no interest in sex and, has probably not satisfied you in a long time."

"Exactly 15 days," I replied.

"Oh, my poor baby," she said, running her fingers through my hair. "It must seem like you're single again."

"Yeah, it kinda does," I admitted.

"Yep," she replied, "going from full speed ahead like you guys used to do to nothing must be really hard. I remember when you guys were dating and you used to come over to the house. I always thought it was so cute how you both would lie to me and my husband about going up to Lissy's room to "watch a movie." You know, we both knew what you guys were doing up there. And I have to confess, it made me sooo wet to think about my daughter getting her pussy eaten and fucked," she moaned seductively and ran her hand over my bare chest and down to my underwear, where my cock was now creating quite a bulge. "Yeah, one or two times I think I even heard her moaning," again she moaned and move closer to me, close enough for me to realize she was completely naked.

"Why are you torturing me with all this?" I asked.

"Torturing? I'm not here to torture. I'm here to provide you with some relief," she clarified, continuing to rub her hand across my throbbing cock. A replay of the incident from a couple months ago when she graciously sucked me off to tied me over until I got home to Lissy after a long business trip ran through my mind. She certainly was good at sucking, I remembered, guess that's where Lissy gets it.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I think I'll let you call the shots," she answered, "after all, you're the one whose been deprived for so long. Basically, the way I'm viewing this is that I'm your personal slut for one hour. And that means that just about anything, as long as it's not too kinky, goes."

"What about your rule from last time?" I asked, referring to her statement that nobody but her husband was allowed to fuck her pussy.

"Well, under normal conditions that's the rule, but these are extenuating circumstances. My little girl is pregnant with my first grandchild. So, because of that, I'm ready and willing to spread my legs for you. If you want my cunt, come and get it. It's all yours." She spread her legs and rubbed a hand over her pussy through the covers.

Normally, I like a little foreplay, some deep kisses, sucking on nipples, licking the inside of their thighs, etc, but this time that wasn't the case. I immediately stripped off my underwear and climbed on top of her. I wasn't sure how wet she'd be, so just in case, I reached in the top drawer of the nightstand and pulled out the lube, spreading a generous helping on my cock, which I immediately thrust into her waiting fuckhole. To my surprise, she was very wet. I paused for a minute, just enjoying that warm wet sensation of my cock being buried deep inside a hot tight pussy. God it was great!

Then I began to fuck her, slowly at first, but rapidly building in speed. She moaned and bucked her hips to meet my thrusts. I briefly paused again, just long enough to put her legs on my shoulders, and then resumed the hard fucking, my balls making that slapping sound as they smacked against her ass. Another 45 seconds of rapid thrusts, heavy breathing, and her moaning went by before I came, shooting gobs of hot sticky cum into her pussy.

I removed her legs and laid down beside her, trying to catch my breath. "Feel better?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you. How was it for you?" I asked, more out of politeness than anything.

"I love cock, so it was just fine. I'm not necessarily looking to cum, I'm here for your entertainment more than anything."

We both became silent again, just lying there under the covers, not really even touching. A half hour went by before she sat up and said, "well, I think I'm going to get cleaned up. Lissy gave me a couple things she wanted me to do."

She got out of bed and walked to the door. Before she could leave, I sprang out of bed and grabbed her by the arm, spinning her around. "I'm not done with you," I said, "you said you were my slut for an hour and it's only been 30 minutes."

I forced her to the floor, down to her hands and knees with her ass in the air. "You said you were going to be my little slut, now take it like a slut!" I said, ramming my cock into her pussy. I grabbed her hips and began to pump my cock in and out.

"Oh yes! Yes!" she yelled, "fuck me like a whore!"

I continued to hammer away until just before my orgasm. I pulled out and told her to turn around. She seemed a bit confused at first, but when I stood up in front of her and pushed her face into my cock, she knew what to do. She took me deep in her soft wet mouth and began bobbing her head up and down.

"That's it, suck my cock slut! Suck off all your pussy juice and make me cum!" Last time she sucked on me I remembered that she wanted me to call her Lissy, so I grabbed a handful of her gray hair and said,"Oh Lissy! Yes Lissy! Make me cum!"

I could tell she liked that from the moan she made and the way she continued to suck me. "Oh God! That's it! Keep sucking me whore! I'm going to cum!" I grunted and blew my load in her mouth saying, "drink my cum woman!"

I helped her to her feet and hugged her. "Now I feel much better," I said. "You're a life saver."

She smiled and said, "any time. Just one thing."

"I'm a slut, not a whore. I'm not charging you for this."