My Slut Ruby

Story Info
How to use your slut.
2.1k words
4.23
12k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Just a short story about using my sweet slut. All characters are over 18.***

I walk into her room. She is naked, wearing only her collar. Her toys are spread out around her on the bed.

"Are you ready for me slut?"

"Yes, Sir. I am always wet and ready for you."

She is lovely, fresh out of the shower. Hair still a bit damp, no make up, just her natural beauty shining through. Her skin is milky white, soft, smooth without a blemish. At least for now. I plan to add some color to her body before the night is over.

"Remove my clothing slut."

She rushes to comply. Her need for me as intense as mine for her. I am already half hard as she finally removes my shorts exposing my cock.

"May I suck it Sir?"

"Not yet slut."

I have her stand before me, displaying her body, offering it to me. To be used for my pleasure. Though that gives her pleasure in return. My slut moans as I run my hands over her. Her nipples are hard, her pussy wet. I pinch and pull her nipples, twisting them as she moans louder. Her pussy dripping, I rub her juices around her clit as she moves her hips to get more friction.

"Enjoying that slut? You may not cum yet."

"Please Sir, I have been so hot all night waiting for you. I need it."

Spanking her ass several times for her impertinence, I tell her she must wait longer now to cum. Her ass is a nice shade of pink now as I rub it and grab it, I tease her asshole a bit with my fingers but not touching her pussy yet.

"Get on the bed my sweet slut."

Laying on the bed on her back waiting for my next move, her breathing rapid, skin flushed in anticipation. The anticipation has my cock hard too. I secure her wrists to the headboard, then spread her legs out and back, securing them to the headboard too. She is totally open to me now. I leave her like that for a moment as I look through her toys, deciding what to use. She squirms, wondering what I will choose.

"Lay still slut!"

Moaning again, she obeys. I pick up the thin paddle, about three inches wide with slut printed on it in ruby red. I rub it over her nipples a bit, then trail it down to her pussy. Rubbing her pussy too as her juices coat the paddle a bit. Moving back to her tits, I lightly slap them, concentrating on her nipples. They are rock hard and sensitive. Her tits and nipples now have a nice pink glow too.

Moving back to her pussy, I start to lightly tap her clit and pussy lips. Slapping harder as my slut again moans and squirms. I stop and start to lick her pussy, slurping her flowing juices. Drinking her essence.

"Do not cum without permission slut," I remind her.

Again she gives a loud moan and in a strained voice, "Yes Sir."

I alternate slapping, then licking. Slap...lick...slap...lick.

"God please Sir, I need to cum!"

This earns my slut ten hard swats with the paddle. Again she is squirming, now begging to cum. I think she is ready, so I take her sore clit in my mouth.

"You may cum slut."

Licking it, sucking it. She explodes as I nibble on her clit. Coating my face in her pussy juice.

"Aaahhhhhh, thank you Siiiirrrr!"

I gently lick her juices, cleaning her, avoiding her sensitive clit. I smile as I think this night has just begun!

As I let my slut Ruby calm down after her orgasm, I decide my cock needs some attention. Trying to keep my balance as I climb over her legs and straddle her chest, I move my hard cock towards Ruby's face. Like a good slut, she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue to accept my cock. She moans as I rub my leaking cockhead around her lips as she circles her tongue around it. I let her suck on the head for a bit before starting to slide my hard shaft into her mouth.

Gently grabbing her hair, I lift her head so I have a better angle to fuck her mouth. I give her slow, deep strokes, listening to the slurping sounds as she takes it all. Fighting her gag reflex, wanting to please her Sir. Holding her hair tightly, I increase the pace of my thrusts. I hold my cock deep in her mouth, blocking her airway, the lack of oxygen giving her a euphoric buzz. I pull back just before her panic reflex kicks in.

I consider letting myself go and cumming deep in her mouth but I decide to wait, pulling my saliva covered cock out. My slut is moaning and drawing in large gulps of air, wondering what I have in store for her next. Looking down, I decide her ass needs attention. Bypassing her pussy, I tickle her asshole with my index finger. Her asshole clenches and relaxes as I tease it, Ruby's deep moan tells me she likes it. She moans louder as I start to lick her pretty rosebud which is now pulsing, as if trying to draw my tongue in. So I stick my tongue out all the way and apply more pressure, the tip penetrating her slightly as her sphincter relaxes.

Once again I pull back, looking through her toys again. I choose her bullet vibe, it is purple, thin about the size of her index finger. I turn it on medium speed and tease her with it, running it around her back hole. She starts to plead, begging me to put it in her ass. I rub her clit with the thumb of my left hand as I slowly slide the vibe into her ass with my right.

"Do not cum without permission slut!"

"Oh please Sir, it feels so good!"

"Not yet slut," I say as I start to fuck her ass with the vibe.

"OMG Sir, I have never had my vibe used back there. It is so fucking awesome!"

Leaving the vibe in deep. I grab her dildo from her selection of toys and put it to her lips. Slut Ruby automatically opens her mouth to accept it. I push it in, getting it wet with her spit. I remove it, a long string of saliva stretches from her tongue to the head of the dildo.

"Ready for more slut?"

"Please Sir, as always I am yours to use."

"Good girl!"

I slide the dildo deep into her pussy. It is so wet it slides in easily.

"Oh Fuck Sir!!"

Turning the vibe to high, I start to fuck both her slutty holes. She is moaning, squirming her ass, thrashing her head in pleasure.

"You may cum slut."

Almost instantly, Ruby screams and cums. Her juices start to fly as she squirts a bit, the squishing noise quite loud from her sloppy pussy.

"Aaahhhhh Fuuucckk!"

I turn the vibe off but leave both it and the dildo in as my slut tries to catch her breath. She is almost hyperventilating from the intense orgasm. Her sweaty hair is plastered to her face, her skin flushed. She looks so beautiful.

My cock is so hard, dripping precum. I need relief. Looking down at my wonderful slut, I try to decide how I now want to use her. Which hole will I deposit my cum in?

I look down at my sweet slut Ruby, wrists and ankles tied to the headboard, still recovering from her orgasm. Releasing her arms and legs, I decide to change positions. I resecure her face down, spread eagle on the bed. Sliding a couple pillows under her hips, her ass is now raised and in position.

Her sweet ass calls to me. I can't resist caressing it, squeezing it lightly. Deciding it needs a little color, I give each cheek a few light swats with my hand. I stop when it is bright pink. I rub her ass and pussy to soothe the sting, running my fingers over both of her slut holes. Ruby strains to push her ass out a little more, craving the pain/pleasure with equal measure.

Looking over at her toy collection, I pick up her paddle. I rub it over her ass and pussy, her copious juices coat it. The slapping sound of the wet paddle meeting my slut's pink ass cheeks makes my cock start to harden. Ruby's moans increase my excitement even more, my cock almost fully hardens and starts to leak fluid of my own. Giving her six more swats to each cheek turns her ass the perfect shade of red.

Moving to the head of the bed, I lift my slut's head by her hair. "Do you want my cock slut?"

"Oh please Sir, may I suck your cock? I need to taste you!"

Putting just the head between her lips, Ruby licks and sucks my precum like she can't get enough. She moans and tries to move her head forward so she can suck more of my cock. I like that idea so I start to slide more in. Slowly giving her more until I am fucking her mouth with my full length on each stroke. Like a good slut, she fights her gag reflex and relaxes her throat. I am fully hard now and ready for more.

Moving around the bed, I reach out and feel her pussy. It is dripping wet and my fingers slide in smoothly. My slut again moans loudly, "Fuck, yes!"

I grab the lube that she has with her toys and lube her asshole up, sliding a finger in gently. Ruby is screaming now as I slide two fingers into each of her slutty holes, "OMG Sir, may I cum?"

"Yes slut, you may cum!"

She starts to writhe on the bed as much as her bonds allow. Panting, moaning, then cumming with a loud squeal, "Yyeeeeesssssss!"

Before her orgasm has fully finished, I slide my hard cock into her pussy. Feeling it pulse around my cock. This makes my slut start to cum again or maybe just continue the first orgasm. My pelvis is striking her sensitive ass cheeks with a loud slapping sound. I feel like I may cum soon and decide I want to finish in her ass.

Ruby gives a moan of disappointment as I remove my cock from her pussy. I add some lube to my already wet cock, my slut trying to look over her shoulder to see what I will do next. Positioning my cock, I start to push into her anal ring. It clenches, pushing my cock out. I give each of her cheeks a good spank, "Relax slut."

Like a good slut, she takes a deep breath and tries to relax. I again start to use my finger on her ass, teasing her hole before slowly sliding it in. As she relaxes, I fuck her ass with my finger. Adding lube, I insert a second finger. When I feel she is ready, I again position my cock and push. This time after a slight resistance, her hole opens and my head pops in. Ruby gasps and I stop to let her adjust and relax. Then I start to slowly slide my cock in and out, increasing speed and depth.

Before long, we are both sweating and grunting as I fuck my slut's ass harder and harder. I spank her already red ass as I start to lose control, slamming my cock into her sore ass. I need to cum and I think Ruby may cum with me. Grabbing her hair, I pull her head back as I slam my cock into her tight ass.

I throw my head back too as I feel the cum pulse up my shaft. We are both totally out of control as we start to cum. I hear what sounds like animal noises, not sure if they are coming from me or her. Both?

It feels as if the head of my cock explodes when I cum deep in my slut's ass. Her sphincter squeezes my cock almost painfully as she cums with me. I lay on top of her, too weak to move. Both gasping as our hearts pound in our chests.

Finally, I roll off her and remove her restraints. I rub her wrists, ankles and ass. We snuggle together just basking in the afterglow. I think I will make her sleep with her butt plug in. Keep all my cum in her ass.