My Slut Wife Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Untie my arms... please," I whispered in a soft and begging voice, his ear just inches from my mouth as he continued to ravage my breasts with his lips.

He lifted his sweaty face from between my boobs and grinned wolfishly. I thought for a moment that he would demand a trade for the freedom of my arms, but he'd evidently reached the conclusion that he still held all the cards, and there was nothing but the hard seat of the chair keeping him from his ultimate prize.

With my hands free, I pulled him back against me, capturing his mouth in mine. This time I was the aggressor, the need to be penetrated and filled overcoming all disgust at the name and personality of the man who would soon surely be my new master, however briefly. As he bent over to suckle on my tits some more, I reached down and fondled his crotch, the erection easy to feel through his blue jeans. Memories flashed through my mind of all the pictures of cocks my Owner had forced me to look at and collect over the past months. Big ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones, crooked ones, straight ones, some with giant ball sacs and some with balls dangling below in deflated sacs, like cherries hanging from a tree.

He pressed his crotch hard against my hand and I could almost wrap my fingers around his cock, the fabric of his jeans and underwear the only impediments to my giving him a desperate hand job. He moaned, then crouched down, leaving my hand grasping nothing but air. He kissed his way down along my belly, tongued my navel, then dropped even lower. My Owner had tied me tightly to the chair, so I could barely lift my ass off the seat, but I tried anyway, my pussy suddenly greedy for the feel of his hot breath and inquisitive tongue against my swollen lips. There was room for him to lick my pussy lips, but not to shove his tongue deep inside. He slurped at me while I looked down at the top of his head in a dizzy haze. When had he started to lose his hair? How far away was my Owner from that? My mind skipped and slid haphazardly from one subject to another, while two parts of my consciousness fought for accepting the pleasure he was giving, and rejecting the attention of such a crude and nasty man.

Slowly he withdrew his head from my crotch, prying open my pussy lips and peering inside, like a virgin boy discovering the mysteries of the opposite sex for the first time. Then he stepped back, grabbed his cellphone and prepared to take pictures of me. I sagged against the ropes, knowing that as soon as he left the house, photos of me would be whizzing through the deepest bowels of the internet.

"There's no need for that," my Owner's voice came from the doorway. I didn't know how long he'd been there, but from the look on his face, it had been some time. Todd's arm reluctantly dropped, his camera mercifully unused. "Don't worry dude," he continued, laying a hand on Todd's shoulder. "There's more fun to come if you're willing to play along. Just grab a beer, pull up a chair, and we'll make a deal. And you," he turned, pointing at me, "you stay right there and we'll get to you. But no talking. In fact..." he retied the gag around my head, leaving me completely unable to talk or even babble.

Once they were comfortable, my Owner told the story of how we came to be in this situation, outrageously exaggerating the facts to make it seem like I was an insatiable slut who wanted to fuck every hour of every day. He lied and said that I'd begged him to be my Master. He created an entire scene where I pleaded with him to whip, spank, use and abuse me, because that's what really got me horny. And he completely fabricated a discussion in which I promised to do anything in return for the privilege of being ruthlessly fucked by friends and strangers.

Todd, of course, ate it up. I was every inch the whore he'd been taught to expect from his extensive exposure to the internet. I was married but secretly promiscuous. Demure yet secretly slutty. Confident yet secretly submissive. Good yet secretly wicked. With the gag in my mouth I couldn't protest at all. Todd probably even thought that my wide eyes indicated my shock at My Owner sharing all this with him, and not my shock that it was all fabricated out of thin air.

"So, after her begging and begging and begging to service another man, I've decided to be the good husband and put her happiness first. Sure, it kind of kinky. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to keep his wife happy, right? And if this is what she wants to, it's my job to give it to her.

"Actually, it's a good thing that you came over," my Owner continued, while I stared my hatred at him. "I was going to advertise online for someone to come over and give her what she wants. But you never know what kind of pervert you're going to get, right? But you're someone I can trust, someone I can make a deal with and know that you're going to keep it."

"I'm the kind of pervert you can trust," Todd smirked in agreement.

"Exactly!" my Owner laughed along with him. "My kind of pervert. The trustworthy kind. So here's what I'm proposing: You can have this nice piece of fuck meat. You can have her in all the ways you want. But in order to do that, you gotta follow my directions. I'll decide what's going to go down, I'll take the pictures, and you get what you want. You'll be like a porn star. But with a real life wife at your beck and call. A real life slut wife. So, what do you say?"

I sat and fumed, the sexual excitement of just a few minutes ago burning out. It was humiliating sitting here and listening to them negotiate like this, making a deal about the use of my body. Not that I hadn't fantasized about it. But it was so much more mortifying in real life. A lesson I would learn again and again.

"And what would these 'directions' include?" Todd asked, his eyes never leaving my naked body.

"Oh, nothing that would get in the way of your enjoyment," my Owner answered. "I might need you to do her a certain way. Or pause a second so that I can get a picture that I need. Mostly, I'll be telling you where to shoot your load, so I can get a good picture or video shot. On the plus side, you won't need to use that shitty cellphone camera. I'll give you copies of all the pictures and videos that you want. I'd appreciate it if you don't post them anywhere, though. You can see why. If certain people around here recognize her, then we won't get to have as much fun. Another plus: you don't have to wear a rubber. She's protected and you're clean. So, there's nothing to get in between you and her. So what do you think?"

I could see Todd pretending to calculate his decision, but it had been made from the moment he walked in the door. With a slight nod to my Owner, Todd got up and approached me, then proceeded to grab and squeeze my breasts. "Sure, man, I can help you out with this," he called over his shoulder. "After all, what are friends for?"

I looked up into Todd's eyes and saw the cruel intent in them. Then looked down to see that tent in his pants had gotten even bigger than before. The anticipation, the dread and the excitement from before swept through me again. He was going to fuck me, brutally fuck me, right in front of my husband, the man who was now my Owner.

My Owner joined him in front of me, his fingers callously moving on my breast, his eyes delving deep into mine. With a determined smile, he shook Todd's hand, sealing the deal.

"Help me out with this," my Owner said to Todd, gesturing at the chair. Each grabbing a side, they hefted me up, chair and all, and carried me into the living room. "I'm going to go get a camera," he added, once I was firmly on the ground again. "Feel free to amuse yourself. But not too much," he added in a mock warning tone.

For Todd, amusing himself consisted primarily of groping my breasts and fingering my pussy. He especially liked to heft my tits, lifting them up and then letting them fall against my body, like some child's toy. Occasionally he would pause, his fingers deep inside my cunt, and whisper all the nasty things he was going to do to me. Despite knowing that he could only do what my Owner would let him do, the thought still sent chills through me. And, despite everything else, thrills of excitement too.

Finally, my Owner walked behind the chair to release the ropes. "Just as you've been trained," he whispered in my ear. Immediately I fell to my knees in front of Todd and undid his belt and pants, freeing his erect cock. It was about the same size as my Owner's, uncut and pulsing with danger.

I took a deep breath and pulled it into my mouth, letting my lips do the work of pushing back the hood. Todd sighed above me, but I barely heard him. I was too intent on worshipping the cock before me. Now it didn't matter who it belonged to. Now I had to do as I'd been trained, for my Owner's pride. And yes, to avoid any punishment he might give me later on if I didn't perform to the best of my ability.

And also because the lust had returned. The need to serve, the desire to be penetrated, the craving to be used. I sucked on his cock, using just my lips, mouth and tongue, alternating between a mouth fuck and licking and kissing his ball sac. He tasted musky and sweaty and a little bit like cum, and it seemed likely that he'd been leaking pre-cum since the minute he stepped in the door. I could hear Todd moaning and gasping as I worked his rod, and looking up at him I saw a look of agonizing ecstasy on his face. I was so intent on giving him the best blowjob of his life that I almost missed the signal from my Owner.

I pulled back. "Please, fuck me," I moaned, not acting in the least. "I need you in me."

While he quickly shed his clothes, I languidly laid back on the carpeting and let my legs fall open, exposing my dripping cunt. If this was going to be it, the moment when my husband and Owner gave my pussy to another man, then I wanted him to be able to see all of what he was getting. With daylight streaming in through the windows, I could see every vein in his raging hardon. so I knew he could see how ripe and ready my body was to be taken and violently fucked.

Finally, after what seemed forever, he knelt over me, his shaft a dangerous spear with an angry head on it, ready to pierce my pussy lips and pin me to the ground. At first I thought he was going to bend down and eat my pussy, making me wait even longer for his domination of me. But then, with a satisfied sigh, he pushed his shaft into my waiting hole, in one stroke turning me from a slave wife into a slut wife. His cock felt like any other man's, but the moment felt different as I spread my legs open to welcome another man's fuck meat into what was once my husband's private domain.

Todd fucked me hard for several minutes, his cock sliding smoothly in and out of my pussy, his body banging into mine, the slapping sound echoing through the room. I was barely aware of my Owner hovering about us, taking pictures and movies of his wife being sexually used by another man. The lust, the passion had swept through me, and now all I wanted was that hard cock deeper and deeper inside me, filling my hole and stretching my cunt. I thrust against him, arching my back so he could penetrate me farther, grabbing his butt so he'd stay inside me longer.

Todd responded as any man would, driving his cock inside me to the hilt, oblivious to anything but my welcoming hole. After kissing me occasionally, or pausing to paw at my breasts, now he was consumed with punishing me with his dick. And I urged him to do so.

"Fuck her like a bitch!" my Owner commanded, startling us both. Todd withdrew with a loud 'pop' and I obediently rolled over onto my hands and knees, spreading my legs a little to give him room to mount me. Instead, he moved in front and forcefully pulled my head up by the hair, thrusting his cock at my face. I didn't hesitate and took his cock into my mouth, the familiar taste of my pussy juices flooding my palate. Within a couple of minutes, his erection had returned to its former stiffness.

Swinging around, he crouched down and crammed his rod into my dripping pussy. As I gasped and moaned at the intrusion, he murmured, "That's right, bitch. Take it deep." The threat in his voice sent shivers through me. This wasn't just my Owner making a point. This was another man, pumped full of hormones and power, taking control like a barbarian at the gate. Pulling me back by the hips, he slammed his staff hard into my hole, ramming me like an animal. And all the while, my Owner circled around us, his camera capturing every pornographic moment.

I could tell Todd was ready when his rhythm faltered a couple of times. When I looked at my Owner for instructions, he mouthed the word 'face,' so I obediently begged Todd to shoot his hot load on my face. He clearly had no objections, pulling out and then slapping my ass, as if to indicate that it had been his idea to give me a facial and not mine. Unfairness is just something you have to put up with when you're a slut wife. In seconds he was towering above me, his sex serpent demanding more attention.

My Owner had spent much of the last few weeks teaching me about the proper art of cocksucking, and with him watching so closely, I didn't want to disappoint. Arching my back and thrusting my breasts forward, I knelt before Todd's quivering cock and began my mandatory pre-cum worshipping ritual. After kissing each ball in his sac, I moved up and licked the underside of his dick, moving from the base to the tip. Then I kissed the tip, slowly moving my head down to let the shaft slip into my mouth. Only then, after completing the ritual that my Owner had spent so long teaching me, did I start really sucking and licking his cock.

It didn't take long before Todd was gasping, ready to unleash a blast of his sacred cum. Since the very beginning of our new relationship, my Owner had been teaching me that a man's sperm was the most valuable liquid, not to be wasted, always to be worshipped. So, on my first time with another man, I wanted him to see that I'd learned that lesson. Using one arm to push my tits up to catch any wayward drops, I tilted my head back and opened my mouth, giving him a target for his spunk shot.

I actually saw his creamy cum shoot out from his cock's narrow slit, flying down onto my cheeks and tongue. He pumped himself with his right hand, sending large globs onto my lips. With a shudder, he pushed his dick back into my mouth, where I simultaneously sucked the remaining goo out, while bathing his stick with the cum he'd already deposited there. When he finally pulled out, globules of sperm still clung to parts of his shaft, milky white and still warm.

"Finish it right," my Owner ordered, a cruel smile on his lips. It was another ritual he had taught me. It wasn't enough for me to suck and swallow all the cum out of a cock. I also had to swallow all the cum that had landed anywhere else. including my face. And do it in a way that was reverential to a man's powerful penis. So, grasping his shaft, I carefully wiped it down across my cheek, sweeping the spent cum toward my mouth, and covering his rod with it in the process. Into my mouth it went, where I licked it clean. Repeating the process, I was able to clean most of the cum from my face. To Todd's delight, I was able to lick my own tits to clear up the few stray drops that had dripped off my chin and onto my breasts.

"Damn, your bitch is hot!" Todd said breathlessly, collapsing onto the couch, his dick slowly withering. Oddly pleased by the praise, I remained kneeling nearby, glistening with sweat from the violent fucking he'd given me. At that moment, he wasn't Todd the annoying friend of my Owner. He was Todd, the guy who had just fucked me silly. Truthfully, had I tried to stand at that moment, I know I might've had a hard time keeping my balance. He'd banged me that hard.

My Owner came over and patted me on the head, like a dog that had done a good job of obeying. "Good girl," he commented, his hand now resting on my head..

"And was it good for you?" he asked his best friend, now sitting naked on the couch.

I could see immediately that Todd was trying to figure out if his friend was angry, if somewhere along the way he'd stepped over some unseen line. It was kind of gratifying to see him wrong-footed like that. My delight in that didn't last long, though.

"Because if you did like it, maybe you'd want to do it again?" my Owner asked, as if the answer could be anything but affirmative. "Like I told you, she's insatiable. A sex fiend. And I bet even though she just brought you off, she's probably hoping you could get it up one more time so she can impale herself on you. Isn't that right, honey?"

I didn't need to answer, as he was already helping my head to nod up and down. Todd, of course, ate that up. The idea that I was insatiable fit right into his image of women as a whole. Idiot. And what was my Owner's game? He'd already 'broken my cherry' when it came to sex with other men. This seemed almost gratuitous. There was no way that this geek would've been expecting another go around. Was my Owner punishing me for something? Or was it some sort of display of his control over me?

I mentally shook my head. In the end, it didn't matter what was his motivation for this offer. I was only to obey and to do. All I really wanted to do was shower and climb into bed, to rest and to unsort my wildly conflicting emotions about what had just happened. But all I was destined for was another shower of cum. That would be the geeky joke Todd would make if he had access to what was going on in my brain.

I crawled over to him, probably looking sexier doing it than I meant to. He obligingly spread his legs open and I nestled in between them, taking up the 'Good Doggy' position that my Owner taught me. That is, kneeling with my legs curled under my ass, my breasts thrust out and my hands resting palms up on my thighs. Ready to obey any order, especially if it involves sucking on something that's right in front of my face.

Which is what was needed this time. "Get him ready to go again," came the instructions from my Owner, who then stepped away, leaving Todd and I alone in the room. Sighing slightly, I bent to the task, pulling the flaccid penis into my mouth and rolling it back and forth across my tongue. Back and forth, back and forth, I worked on it in a slow, steady rhythm, willing it to stiffen and harden to the point where Todd, or Toad, could once again cram it into my hot box and bang me again.

It turned out to take more than a blowjob to bring Todd to full staff again. He liked to play with my boobs, and the ability to do whatever he wanted with them, without having to worry about how the woman beneath them felt about that, was what eventually got him hard. He liked to abuse women, and having one at his beck and call was more of a turn-on than having one kneeling between his legs and sucking him off. Or, at least as much of a turn-on.

Despite my best efforts, it took almost a quarter of an hour to get him stiff and ready again. That's a long time in comparison to my Owner, who had the evident advantage of taking the special, probably illegal drugs from his doctor that kept him filled with lust and hard as a rock for days on end. Finally, though, his pole was at full-mast, so to speak, and he was waving it around like a patriot in a political parade. And from the way he was talking, it was clear that the imbecile thought that I couldn't get enough of his magic pole, and not that I had gotten him hard again on orders from my Owner. For such a smart guy, he was incredibly dense.

"I was thinking we could start with a tit fuck?" he half-asked half-heartedly of my Owner, who'd equipped himself with a digital camcorder.

"Ab-so-lute-ly!" my Owner replied, with fake enthusiasm. "Seriously, though, she loves to have those big boobs fucked. I mean, look at them. It's like having another pussy just for men."