My Slut Wife Sally Ch. 01

Story Info
The exploits of my slut wife with my best friend.
1.6k words
4.01
69.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nick351
nick351
7 Followers

I had always wondered whether my wife sally would ever swap. Little did I know that over a period of years she had a number of affairs the last of which was with her best friends husband. By the time i found out she was seeing him regularly I discovered that far from being angry I wanted to hear of each encounter blow by blow.

The following is a true record of the first couple of meetings and I hope to write down each further meeting as one chapter in detail and would love to hear from any readers with your thoughts and comments.

*

Anyway the first encounter was when we moved house and had a housewarming party. We were all dressed in beachwear and Nigel and Sally went upstairs for a kiss and a grope. Everyone had had too much to drink and I didn't notice her leaving. She later told me that they laid on our bed and he decided he needed to pee.

Whilst he was in the ensuite, Sally quickly stripped off her shorts, t shirt, bra and panties and laid on the bed legs stretched wide apart. He came out and said he was stunned by the sight of her now very wet pussy. He got on the bed and touched and sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy and she pushed him back and straddled him. He kept playing with her tits as she sat on top of his chest.

She then turned around and straddled him again leaning forward so he could see her pussy and ass and unzipped his shorts and pulled them down to his knees. His pants followed and she soon started wanking his by now very erect cock as he licked her dripping pussy. She then leant right over and took his length full into her mouth to the back of her throat.

She has always been great at blow jobs and is great at deep throating. She told me that he started cumming straight away and she swallowed the first spurt then directed the second stream all over her tits. She scooped it off with her fingers and licked it off.

They then hurried to get dressed and came downstairs. She later told me all about this as she sucked me off in our bed and she remarked how nice it was to have two different lots of cum inside her as I spurted in her mouth. She then told me that she had invited Nigel and his wife to our house the following Saturday and that she had promised to dress up in stockings and hi heels for him. She asked if I would keep his wife amused whilst she entertained him. I told her that I would as long as she told me all about it after. I couldn't wait.

Saturday was a very long time arriving and during the week I kept asking Sally what she was going to wear and how far she was prepared to go with him. I was so excited that I had a permanent hard on and by the time the great day arrived, I was ready to burst.

My plan was for us to have a meal accompanied by a few bottles of wine in order to ensure that Nigel's wife didn't notice his absence if he disappeared for half an hour or so. In the past, his wife Amelia and I had been quite close and we always got on very well. I hired a DVD from the local shop that we had all agreed that we would like to watch and I was then ready for the night to commence.

Sally spent ages in the shower before they arrived and still wasn't ready when their car appeared on our drive. I opened the door and ushered them in and got them a drink while they relaxed in the lounge. Eventually Sally appeared and I was quite surprised to see her in a knee length black dress and hi heels that I certainly had never seen before.

I could only imagine what lay beneath it. As we all walked through to the dining room, I let our guests go first and quickly ran my hands around Sally from behind and under her dress. As expected, she was in suspenders and black stockings but I was very surprised to find she had no panties on. My fingers continued their downward search and were rewarded by a very smooth freshly shaved pussy. This was something that she very rarely did so I knew that Nigel was up for a good night if I could get him and Sal together.

After a very nice meal and several bottles of wine we all retired to the lounge. Nigel and Sally snuggled up together as did Amelia and I on the other settee. As I said before, we have always enjoyed each others wive's company but it had never gone further than a kiss and grope on our side. Obviously Sally and Nigel had been much further.

I got everyone more drink and turned the lights down and put a DVD on. I noticed that Sally had her hands on nigel's lap however I couldn't see any more than that. Eventually Amelia fell asleep in my arms and I commented to Sally that I would love a drink, however I was unable to move without disturbing Amelia. Sally got up and whispered something to Nigel and then left the room. I heard her making coffee cup noises and the sound of the kettle being switched on.

After a minute or two, Nigel got up and said that he was going to the loo. Twenty minutes later he reappeared and was shortly followed by Sally.

I remarked that the kettle had taken a long time to boil and Nigel looked startled. Sally in the meantime gave me a knowing look and a naughty smile.

Eventually Amelia woke up and after further chat, they ordered a taxi. I couldn't wait for it to arrive as I was desperate to find out what had gone on in the kitchen. Finally they departed and I asked my naughty wife what she had been up to. She stood up and slipped her dress over her head and I got my first sight of her new lingerie. She hadn't bothered with a bra and her dark brown nipples stood out in contrast to her pale white skin.

Sally has huge tits and her nipples when excited must stand out at least two centimetres and they were standing out now. They looked very red and inflamed and they had clearly received a lengthy sucking. She made me sit down and pulled my jeans and pants off and got hold of my rapidly hardening cock and started to tell me her story.

She said that she had been really horny and desperate to cum, but she had a problem in that she knew that she couldn't fuck Nigel as she wasn't on the pill as I had previously had a vasectomy. When he had ventured into the kitchen she had pushed him into the utility room and had shut the door. He was nervous in case I discovered them but she told him to relax as she knew I would be ok about it.

She made him lay on the floor and slipped her dress over her head with a hi heeled shoe placed either side of his head so he had a great view of her freshly shaved and by now, very wet pussy. She wore no bra so he must have had a great view of her huge tits as well and her gorgeous thighs encased in sheer black stockings with matching lacy black suspender belt.

She told me she then lowered herself down on to his erect 8 inch cock and started to slide her wet pussy lips up and down it whilst leaning forward so that he could suck her erect nipples. She said that she almost came when he gently bit her nipple tips and gasped in pleasure as his cock slid inside her for the first time.

He started fucking her hard, but she had to tell him to pull out as she wasn't on the pill yet. Apparently he looked very sad so she asked him what would be the next best thing. He replied that he would like her to suck him and cum on her face and tits. She quickly reversed herself so that she was sitting on his face and he licked her as she sucked his slippery cock. She loves being licked and when he tongued her arse as well she said that she had a violent orgasm over his face.

When he said that he was cumming, she made him stand up and sank to her knees and started sucking his cock, taking it deep in her throat. As he came, she caught the first spurt in her mouth and then directed the rest over her face and tits. She told me that he did loads and absolutely covered her in his cum. He then kissed and thanked her and said that his wife was not adventurous in bed and he had never cum on her or in her mouth and had not been allowed sex without a condom for years.

He begged her to meet him again and she said that she would.

By now I was very near to cumming myself and when she promised that I could watch Nigel fucking her in the future, that tipped me over the edge and as she wanked me, I had the most violent orgasm I had ever experienced. She directed most of it on her tits and then forced me to lick it off. It tasted so good and I hope that her next meeting with him is as good.

She had promised him she will be on the pill for the next time so he can cum inside her. I cannot wait.

nick351
nick351
7 Followers