My Slutty Girlfriend Goes Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost baby, keep holding on." she said, smiling before slowly licking from the base of my cock all the way to the head.

"Greg was fucking me so hard, and Tom was doing his best to fuck my mouth. If I hadn't already been good at deepthroating I'm sure I'd have thrown up, but instead he just used my throat while Greg fucked my little pussy. Phil had his cock out and it was definitely the smallest of the three, but not tiny. Just a little shorter and skinnier than yours actually." she continued, stroking me lightly.

"So I started jacking Phil's cock while Greg used my pussy and Tom used my mouth. I must've cum like 6 times, I lost count! I had just finished cumming again when I felt Greg tense up and bottom out in me. Babe I know I probably should have stopped him but he came in me! It felt so fucking good, I couldn't be mad even though he never asked if he could. Without missing a beat, Greg pulled out and Phil rammed himself inside me. After taking Greg's big cock Phil's felt a bit small, but it still felt really good and the fact that another guy had just cum inside me was a major turn on, not gonna lie."

Jen flicked her tongue against my cock again. I was so close, and she could tell. After two years of dating Jen knew exactly how to keep me right at the edge and she was doing a masterful job.

"So Phil was fucking my pussy now and Tom was fucking my mouth while Greg took a breather." Jen said matter-of-factly. "After another few minutes of fucking me, Phil told me he was going to cum and asked where I want it. I didn't even say anything, mostly because I didn't want to take Tom's beautiful cock out of my mouth, and also because I wanted Phil to fill me up like Greg had. So I just kept thrusting against him until I felt his warm cum shoot deep inside me."

Jen paused and brought her mouth to mine, our tongues dancing, I tasted the faint flavor of precum.

"Do you like that baby?" She asked me. "Do you like making out with my slutty mouth, knowing it had multiple cocks inside it tonight?" I groaned as Jen continued her ministrations to my dick.

"Since Tom had been so patient, I asked him if he wanted to fuck my ass." she said, her eyes daring me to react. "I could feel the mixture of two guys' cum slipping around inside me and dripping to the floor, but Tom didn't seem to mind. Without preamble he spit into his hand and lubed up his big thick cock before stuffing it into my tight hole. Babe. I had thought Greg's dick was the biggest, but I think I was wrong. Maybe its because he was the only one who got to fuck my ass, but Tom's filled me up like I've never dreamed of before, even with my biggest dildos. I felt cum and my juices overflowing from my used up pussy as he thrust in and out of me. I think he was pretty worked up, because when he finally came it was like a hydrant went off."

I was about to cum. If she kept going even a little bit I would lose control. My girlfriend of two years had been an absolutely filthy whore. She had fucked 3 guys and let one of them fuck her ass, and all three came inside her bareback. Sensing my urgency, Jen stopped licking my dick and straightened up. I was in agony. I needed to cum.

"So, are you ready for your surprise?" she asked sexily.

My panic at an orgasm denied just before the point of no return turned to excitement as I saw her stand up and shrug off her skirt. Sure enough, the black thong she had left the house in was nowhere to be seen.

"Do you wanna see my used up pussy baby?" Jen asked me quietly. "Or maybe you want to see my asshole? Do you wanna see where all those men came inside me?" Groaning, I nodded.

"After Tom filled my pussy the guys left you know. It got me so hot. They had used me until they were done and then left me in a big puddle of cum in a public bathroom." Jen said, slowly turning her perfect ass in my direction before reaching back to spread her cheeks for me.

I gasped.

It was true. All of it. Her cheeks were red with spank marks and her pussy and ass were absolutely overflowing with what looked like gallons of white, gooey cum.

"Do you like that baby?" Jen asked. "Do you like seeing what a dirty little whore your girlfriend is?" I nodded. My dick felt like it was about to explode.

"Come here then." She said, grabbing my cock by the base and guiding it towards her cum-soaked hole. "I want you to fuck my slutty pussy now."

She sat down on my cock in one motion. I reveled in the feel of it. In a way it reminded me of the first night we met. She was absolutely soaked and the feeling of my dick plunging into her cum filled pussy was incredible.

"After they left me there, I couldn't help myself. I needed to cum more. I was so turned on." Jen said, grinding her cum-filled pussy back and forth on my cock.

"I must've been loud, because all of a sudden I heard a noise in the stall to the right." she continued, bottoming out on my cock with a sigh.

"It was the gloryhole babe. There was a brand new strange cock poking through too. At first I thought it was one of the guys coming back for round two, but when I took it in my mouth I realized it was brand new."

I was in ecstasy. Her pussy was squeezing my cock like a vise, and the mixed cum of what was clearly multiple guys made for a kinky and incredible lubricant.

"So I saw this stranger's cock and realized I needed to be fucked more." Jen continued. "So I bent over and took him inside me in one long thrust. Thankfully I was so turned on that I came almost immediately, because after a few more thrusts he filled me up too ."

"Oh my god babe!" I gasped through gritted teeth.

"You like that don't you?" Jen asked, amazed. "You like hearing how I let total strangers use my pussy?"

"Yessssss..." I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Are you gonna cum in my slutty pussy baby?" Jen asked, grinding all the way to the base of my cock and squeezing me with her pussy. "Are you gonna fill me up like all those guys did?"

"Yessssss" I moaned, unable to control myself.

"Cum for me baby. Cum in my cum filled pussy."

I couldn't take it. Stars erupted behind my eyelids as I came inside her like my life depended on it. I came for what felt like days, or weeks, possibly years. Her pussy overflowed with the mixture of cum from now at least five separate guys in the same night as I felt her shudder through her own climax.

When I came back down to earth Jen was nearly asleep in my arms. Our bed was an absolute mess, but I couldn't have cared less.

"By the way babe" Jen added, smiling. "You know that's not the first time another man came inside my pussy since we started dating, right?"

But that's a story for another time.

12