My Slutty Married Behaviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close to cumming," Tarzan said, his thrusts increasing in rapidity.

"Fuck me then," Tracey urged him on. "Go on fuck me, your cock is much bigger than my husbands. Give me your hot cum."

"You dirty fucking bitch," Trazan said to her as he continued to fuck her furiously.

"Me too," Andy announced to me, as he pounded me faster. "I'm gonna spunk up your hole."

"Fuck me hard then," I urged..."I wanna cum off too.".

"Fuck me faster too," Tracey squealed.

"Oh shit Anna I'm gonna cum off too," Tracey then announced.

As we both stood taking a pounding, Tracey began to moan violently. Her orgasm was obviously hitting her. This sent me over the edge too. My second climax began to wash over me. My pussy juice flooding onto Andy's huge, rampant prick.

"Fucking hell," I exclaimed as I came violently with Andys cock buried deep up my sopping snatch.

"Sluts!" Tarzan spurted.

With this they both began pumping our married pussies full of their hot, sticky cum.

Spurt after spurt of Andy's seed splattered into my cunt hole. I was urging him on to "Spunk up my married cunt," I begged him.

Tracey was now receiving Tarzans load too. The audible slurps and slips of the sex echoing in the room.

A trickle of Andy's cum began to leak out of my wide open gash.

As he withdrew his cock, I quickly dropped to my knees and took his dripping cock into my mouth. savoring the taste of the remnants of his cum, and the sticky juices form my own pussy too.

It was a fantastic experience. A good hard fucking, in a sexy and dirty atmosphere. Side by side with my best friend. Experiencing a gorgeous hunks big, black cock.

Mmmmmm, simply delicious.

After we had tidied ourselves up, Tracey putting her knickers and tights on, and me straightening myself up, we all had a little drink.

My well fucked fanny hole leaked and oozed Andys spunk as we sat drinking. Later I would leak a bit more in the taxi cab on the way to Traceys house. Flirting with the cab driver over our visit to the hunky male strip show ... If only he had known!

12