My Slutty Neighbor Giada

Story Info
I meet and fuck my sex crazed neighbor Giada De Laurentiis.
3.4k words
3.97
21.6k
27
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

THIS IS A FANTASY...IT IS FICTION...IT IS NOT TRUE

***

I was sitting in my living room, in my newly paid for beach house in Malibu. I'm a transplanted New Yorker getting used to life out in the LA area. I had a successful electronics business, that allowed me to also work in the entertainment biz. We would install any computer or electronic type equipment for TV shows or movies, originally in New York and New Jersey, and then in LA as well. It was cool. I got to meet a lot of people and make some good scratch at the same time. I retired recently and moved full time to Malibu, because I loved the beach and it's far enough from LA to get away from all the madness.

I was watching a Stanley Cup Finals game with an old friend from NYC, Food Network chef Anne Burrell. She's a hardcore hockey fan. We used to go to the Rangers games a lot back in the Big Apple and we are very close, so I invited her to hang out and keep me company. She's a lesbian, but we have been intimate numerous times and she still will "throw me some pussy" for old times sake.

We were drinking shots of tequila and eating pizza, not nearly as good as New York Pizza, but what the hell. She wanted to make it interesting, so she bet me if the Capitals scored the next goal she would flash me her booty. I've seen it many times, but I wasn't gonna turn down some ass while watching a game, so I said OK.

Roughly about 15 seconds after we agreed on the bet, the Capitols scored, a man down. I looked over at Anne, with a big ass gotcha grin on my face and said "pay up sweet cheeks." I told her panties too, I wanted to see her thick, bare ass. She assured me she wasn't wearing panties and winked at me. She undid her tight jeans and got on her knees on the sofa, only inches from me. She stuck out that big ol' booty and lowered her jeans slowly. She wiggled it and smacked it, as she showed it to me.

I rubbed her bald pussy and shoved my thumb up her ass, to surprise her. She lurched forward saying "hey buster, you didn't say anything about sticking your thumb up my ass. Lucky for you I like it." She smirked and blew me a kiss. I leaned in and gave her large booty a soft kiss. She wiggled her ass and smiled back at me. She pulled her pants back up and we continued watching the game.

Anne is a pretty good drinker. She can handle her liquor, really well. We went through a bottle of tequila and a few margaritas, then started in on my favorite, good ol' Jim Beam himself. We were about half way into the bottle, when she took her bare foot and started rubbing my crotch through my sweatpants. I just looked at her and shook my head with a smirk, and looked back at the TV. She rubbed my cock through my pants while she watched the game, pretending she wasn't doing anything. She likes to tease me. I rubbed her foot as it rubbed me, but we both continued to watch the game. That's our relationship, we will do stuff to each other, just to be doing it. We both like to tease each other I guess.

I heard loud music next door, so I got up to see what's up. I should mention, my next door neighbor is another Food Network celebrity chef, Giada De Laurentiis. I bought my home because it's a beautiful house on a beautiful beach, but the fact that my neighbor is a super hot chef didn't hurt either.

I looked out my window and saw a bunch of people on Giada deck. I couldn't believe it, because all of them were nude, including Giada. I started rubbing my big cock through my shorts and told Anne to come check this out. She came over and we watched five guys line up, side by side, and five women kneel down in front of them. Giada was standing there with a whistle in her mouth, looking so freaking gorgeous. Anne started rubbing my half hard cock, as we watched. Giada blew the whistle and the women commenced sucking off the guys. The others were cheering the women on, I just shook my head and smiled.

Anne pulled my cock through my shorts, leaned over and sucked it. I was mesmerized by what was going on next door and now also by Anne's mouth all over my cock. I pushed her head down further on my thick cock, and she gobbled it up happily. She looked up at me, as she sucked me deep and as I groped her big tits through her thin blue and black striped blouse. I ignored the festivities next door for a minute, as I enjoyed Anne's sexy mouth gobbling up my throbbing cock. "You want that creamy nut, don't you baby?" I asked.

"Yes daddy, I want every fucking drop of your creamy nut sliding down my hungry throat. Give it to me baby." She said in her sexiest voice.

I grabbed her head and fucked her hungry mouth hard and fast, pistoning in and out so fast. My cock was a blur. She tickled my balls and laughed around my cock, when I moaned. "Suck that cock bitch, get that nut!" I was so into her oral skills. I fucked her mouth for a few minutes, pounding her throat as well. She moaned loudly around my cock, as saliva spilled out of her mouth. I finally grunted and shot my nut deep in her mouth, jolt after thick jolt of creamy cum in her mouth and down her throat. She moaned and greedily sucked it all up. She swallowed everything and sucked my cock so damn hard, I almost fell over. She got every, fucking, last drop I could possibly have in my balls out.

She sucked me softly now, as I looked back over at Giada, she house. One tall blonde chick held her arms up celebrating, so I assume she won the blowjob competition. Giada looked amazing. She short, but her body is a work of art. Smooth, tan skin, C cup tits, so perfectly shaped. They point straight out and sit so perfectly on her chest. A very small landing strip rests atop her light brown pussy. Her long, thick, light brown hair flows down, just below her shoulders. A truly gorgeous woman.

Some trees were blocking some of my view, so I decided to go to my bedroom with Anne. I have high powered binoculars facing towards the beach, so I can see what's going on down the beach.

We went upstairs and I stripped Anne of her clothes, and I tossed mine off as well. Anne is sexy, she's thick, with big, natural D cup tits. She was playing with her clean shaven pussy and smiling at me, licking out her tongue. I wiggled my hard, big cock at her and she came over and knelt down. She sucked it some more, while she fingered her pussy. She's great at sucking cock. She practices on dildos with her gf, she told me. She sucked me so good. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, loving every second of it. She pulled her mouth off of my cock and put it between her big tits. She wrapped those big, soft tits around my thick cock and fucked my cock with them.

I looked through the binoculars at Giada's house and saw Giada riding a guy's cock, while he sat in a chair, poolside. Her beautiful tits jiggled as she rode his cock happily. I reached over on my desk and got my ultra HD video camera with super zoom, and I started filming the action. Two hot chicks were sucking off some fat guy, while Giada rode the other guys cock.

Anne had my cock, super hard between her big tits. I told her to get her ass on the bed on her hands and knees, and smacked her thick ass. She happily jumped on my being bed and wiggled her sexy, big ass at me. I was turned on from her and from watching Giada get all slutty too. I bent over and shoved my fucking tongue all the way up her ass and started eating out her ass. I smacked it hard and she squealed happily. I smacked it hard again and she moaned, begging me to smack her harder. I smacked her thick, white ass HARDER AND HARDER, leaving my hand print all over it. I was licking out her ass quickly and deeply. I rubbed her sweet pussy as I ate out her ass. I smacked her pussy softly, then hard. She moaned and yelled out "FUCK YEAH BITCH, SMACK IT HARDER!! I smacked her pussy harder and rubbed it fast. I was gonna freak this sexy bitch my way. I smacked it HARDER AND HARDER AND HARDERRRRRR!!

"FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! FREAK ME DADDY, MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING WHORE BITCH!! She yelled out, as I got up and SHOVED my rock hard 10 inch cock, all the fucking way up her tight ass. I smacked her white ass HARD and pounds that shit hard and fast. I squeezed her big hanging tits so hard, they turned red. She fucking loved the rough sex. "FUCK MEEEEEEEE DADDY!! I FUCKING LOVE IT HARD AND ROUGH, I'M A NASTY BITCH. USE ME DADDY!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!! I did just that. I roughly pounded her tight ass harder, smacking it, as I watched my huge cock stretch the shit out of her ass.

I pulled her head back. "Open it bitch!" She opened her mouth and I spit in it. She swallowed it and begged for more. I spit in it again and she swallowed it again. I was freak fucking this bitch and she loved it. I pinched her clit so fucking hard, she fell onto her face on the bed. I grabbed her throat and squeezed, as I pounded her thick ass harder and faster, roughly dominating her ass.

I let my grip go on her throat and she looked at me. "Do it again daddy." She begged. I grabbed her throat again and squeezed as I pummeled her ass HARDER AND Harder, the bed shaking like crazy. I spit on her face and she licked it up. I let go of her throat and smacked her face, as she moaned and begged for more.

I pounder her ass harder and harder and harder. I pulled out and shoved my cock in her mouth, as she sucked it. She sucked half of it in her mouth and looked at me. I pulled out and pissed all over her face, as she stuck out her tongue to lap it up. I shoved my cock back in her mouth and fucked it furiously. I looked right at her, as she played with her pussy and I came in her sucking mouth. I filled her mouth and she swallowed every fucking drop. I filled it again and she swallowed it all. I filled it a third time and she swallowed all of it again. I filled it one last time and she swallowed it all and sucked every fucking drop out of my cock. She sucked me clean and licked my cock all over.

We fell over on the bed and I played with her big tits as she said "Damn Dick, that was fun. You got all horny and shit baby." We laughed and I sucked her tits for a few minutes, then we fell asleep.

The next day I decided to pay my neighbor a visit. Anne was sleeping again, after our morning shower/fuck in the shower session, so I went to Giada's house to say hello. She answered the door with that beautiful smile of hers and invited me in. We sat in her living room, on her sofa and ate brunch and talked.

"I'm glad you came over Dick, I've been wanting to invite you over, but I've been so busy lately. I'm sorry I didn't invite you already." Giada said sweetly and kissed me on the cheek. I thought to myself, yeah I know how busy you've been baby.

I decided to get right to the point and I pulled my cock out. She was surprised at how brazen I was, but she smiled. She reached over and jacked my cock, as we talked. "I saw your party, when you sucked the fat guy's cock and when you rode the other guy's cock too." I told her, as I reached over and pulled off her white tank top. Her beautiful C cup, braless tits popped out and I squeezed them and played with her thick, light brown, erect nipples.

"Oh really, you should've come over and I could've rode you." We laughed. If I wasn't fucking Anne I would've come over and let her ride me all night long, I thought to myself.

"The fat guy was part of a game my friends and I play. We put pieces of paper, with dirty, sex stuff on it, in a bowl and pick a piece of paper, so I drew, blow a fat guy. His cum tasted funny, but I swallowed it, to be fair. I blew him again before he left, because he begged me too and he gave me $1000. I let him pound my throat and cum down it too, I liked it. I might invite him over again, if he pays me. Maybe I'll just do a fat guy fucks you in the ass thing on my own, for the fun of it. You see Dick, I'm a slut. America thinks I'm the sweet chef with the great smile, and I am, but they don't know, that I'm also the horny slut that likes fat guy's cumming down my throat. That's why my marriage broke up. My husband couldn't stand me being a slut, so I kicked him out. I am who I am, period.

I was so turned on by her I pushed her head in my lap, to my cock, and she gleefully sucked it. She came up to say, "I love your big cock Dick, we are gonna have so much fun together, from now on." She sucked my cock all the way down and all the way up, looking at me and smiling, as she did it. I pulled her short blue shorts off, she wasn't wearing panties, and I fingered her clean shaven, tan, already wet pussy. Giada moaned, as I fingered her and she sucked my cock so good. She licked it, up and down, and smiled at me. She sucked the head hard and shoved her tongue in my pee hole to lap up my precum.

I sat her on my cock, facing me, and she rode it. She looked at me, smiling the whole time as played with her puffy clit. I squeezed and groped her beautiful tan, tits. They felt so good. I shook them and squeezed them hard. I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs, looking right at her, as she rode my thick cock. I kissed her and put her on her hands and knees on the floor. I smacked her ass hard and she yelled out, "YES!! SMACK MY SLUT ASS BABY!! I smacked her harder and shoved my rock hard cock up her wet pussy. I fucked her mercilessly, in and out so fucking fast. All 10 inches in, all 10 inches out, faster and faster. I smacked her ass again. She looked back at me and smiled. "Here's a little surprise for you baby." Giada teased. She started pissing all over my cock, as I fucked her pussy. It felt so good.

I squeezed her hanging tits and enjoyed the warm piss on my cock. It flooded out the sides of her pussy, as I kept pounding her sweet, soaking wet pussy faster and faster, all the way in and out. I held her tits and rubbed her nipples, as I fucked her doggy style. I pulled out and shoved up her sweet, tan ass and ass fucked her deep and hard. She moaned loud and begged me, "FUCK IT BABY FUCK MY SLUT ASS HARDER!! I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK IN MY ASS DICK, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"Take my big cock up your fucking slut ass bitch! You're fonda be my fuck toy from now on slut. I'm gonna fuck you and pimp you out whore!! Fuck your ass feels good slut!!" I had this bitch now and I was gonna own her. She was my property, my sex property. I knew she wanted to be and she got off on being used sexually. I dig this chick.

I returned the earlier favor and pissed in her ass, while I pounded it. "YES BABY OWN MY ASS, MARK YOUR TERRITORY DICK, FUCKKKKKK!! I'M YOU'RE BITCH!!" I kept pissingbin and fucking her ass harder, deeper, faster. I pounded her ass so fucking hard, she fell forward on the floor. I pulled her back up and pounded her ass even harder, as I kept pissing in her ass. I pulled my cock out of her ass, and my piss poured out all over her carpet. I stood up and shoved my hard cock in her mouth and pounded her throat hard and fast. I smacked her face and let her suck my cock. "Taste my fucking piss slut. I own you bitch, I own this fucking gorgeous body whore!!" I told her slutty ass.

"YES YOU DO BABY! I'M YOUR BITCH NOW DICK, YOU FUCKING OWN ME!!" She made me smile.

I went back and shoved my cock back in her pussy and pounded it for several minutes, she yelled, "I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGGG!!" and squirted all over my cock, as I pummeled her beautiful pussy.

"So am I slut." I told her as I pulled out and bent her head back to suck my cock. I jerked my cock into her mouth and exploded my cum, filling her mouth over and over, as she swallowed every fucking drop. She sucked my throbbing cock hard, to get every drop out and she kept sucking for more. I told her to jack my cock fast. She did. She jacked it with blinding speed and after a couple of minutes, I came again, filling her mouth. She swallowed it all and I pulled out and pissed on her face. She lapped it up smiling at me, looking right at me, as I soaked her face with my piss. I shoved my cock back in her mouth and she sucked me clean. She sucked me hard and fast, not wanting to stop I squeezed her tits and smiled. She sucked me so fucking hard, she coaxed another load out of my cock, she pulled my cock out and let my cum cover her face, while she smiled at me. She sucked my cock again, making sure to get every drop out. She wiped my cum off of her face with her fingers and sucked them clean swallowing every drop of my cum that came out.

We smiled and laughed, basking in the afterglow of our fun.

Since that day, I've had even more fun with Giada. She bought a dog collar that says "Property of Dick" on it. She wears it all the time. She enjoys being my property and she does whatever I want. I've filmed her getting fucked in the ass, by the fat guy and a couple of his friends. I've pimped her out to several people, men and women. She goes to a local gloryhole and sucks off any cock that comes through the hole, and of course I fuck her silly day and night. She's my gorgeous fuck toy and she loves it. She even got "Property of Dick" tattooed on her sweet ass. I adore her. We are happy and in love. I invite Anne over too and the three of us film our sexcapades around town and watch them while we fuck. I'm so glad I moved to the beach.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers