My Slutty Wife

Story Info
My Wife is a slut.
996 words
3.64
73.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were younger my wife Kim and I had sex almost every night. I loved to get home from work and get my wife naked as soon as possible. I thought everything was good with us but after we were together for a couple years I started noticing that she had changed. The first change was when I would come home Kim would be in her housecoat most days with little or nothing under the housecoat. I also noticed that Kim had trimmed her pussy hair and you could see her lips hanging open most of the time. I ask her about the change and she said she thought I would like it and I did. I loved being able to slide my tongue along her smooth pussy lips. We fucked like teenagers that night and for several days straight.

I came home a little early one day and thought I would surprise Kim and maybe get a little afternoon delight but as I turned down our street I saw a truck parked next to the house. I drove on by slowly and saw that the truck belonged to a friend of ours. I thought that was strange so I went down the street and called home and after several minutes she answered a bit out of breath. I told her I was coming home early and would be there in about ten minutes. I then parked the car so I could see the house and a couple minutes or friend came out of the house and jumped into his truck and took off.

I drove home and when I walked in she met me at the door in her housecoat. I reached to kiss Kim but she turned her head and I wound up kissing her cheek. I grabbed her and pulled her close and started running my hand inside her housecoat and she tried to stop me but I kept sliding my hand under the housecoat realizing that she was naked underneath the housecoat. Kim kept asking me to behave but I kept after her and when I slid my finger into her pussy she was dripping wet. With my finger inside her wet pussy I ask her what she had been doing to be so wet which she said that she had been reading one of our adult books.

I removed my hand and stepped back and ask her are you sure or is there another reason? I could see that Kim looked afraid but she ask what did I mean? I told her that I saw our friends truck at the house and watched him leave just before I came home and did she have something to tell me. She knew she had been caught and lowered her head saying that he had come by and they had wound up fucking on the couch and when I called he left so I wouldn't see him there. I ask if this was the first time or had this been going on for a while.

Then she began to cry saying that they had been seeing each other for some time.

I stood there looking at her crying and realized that my cock was harder than it had been in some time. I had her sit across from me and I ask her what all that they had been doing. Kim said she didn't want to talk about it but I insisted. Then she told me that he had come by one day and caught her as she came out of the bath and that before she knew it they were making out and he took off her robe and they had sex. I ask if she enjoyed it and she said he's cock was very thick and was hard for her to take at first but that soon she was loving it. Kim then looked at me and said she was very sorry that she didn't mean to do it.

I looked over at her and saw that her housecoat had opened and that I could see her pussy and see the cum he had left pearl up on her lips which made my cock even harder. i stood up and walked over to her and Kim looked up at me but then she saw my hard cock in my pants. Kim wiped her eyes and reached for my cock which I helped her take off my pants. Kim then took my cock in her mouth and started licking and sucking on my cock. I started calling her a slut and that if she was going to be a slut she had better get ready to suck my cock everyday. Kim started sucking my cock deeper and I told her that I wanted to fuck her wet pussy. Kim said I need to clean up first but I pushed her back and told her I wanted her used pussy with another mans cum in her right now. I got on my knees and leaned forward and kissed her pussy and could smell the cum in her so I touched her pussy with my tongue. Kim jumped but I just pulled her forward and slid my cock deep inside her.

I was so excited that I only lasted a few minutes before I added my cum to her cum filled pussy and when I slid out of her I told her suck the cum off my cock which she seemed eager to do. Kim then ask me to forgive her and I told her that I loved her being a slut and that I wanted her to continue fucking our friend as long as I get sloppy seconds.

Kim was surprised at my response and ask are you sure? I told her that I loved her and loved her being a slut and that I hoped she could even find other lovers so that I could have her pussy full all the time.