My Small World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a different glint in her eyes. Her face expressionless and cold. She said, her voice as husky as ever, but cold: "What are, a tube light? The only thing available tonight is my ass, and that you have to get it by battle."

I was a little embarrassed. "Come on, I am not used to this. I like don't like to hurt people. You are still a delicate woman and will not stand getting hurt. Come on in."

She laughed. Loud and sarcastic laugh. "So you are a chicken with a fat cock, eh? No wonder your wife doesn't like to suck you, no wonder you have never tasted her virgin ass. You just don't have the balls."

I was getting a bit irritated by now. She speaking quite loudly and a perfect day was becoming not so perfect.

"Go suck your own cock and drink your own juice. I will stay here and imagine a real man is fucking me, call when you are done so I can collect my things and go. Chickens like you make me sick. Motherfuckers like you don't deserve a woman even. I hope your wife finds a real man to fuck her. Man not afraid enough to be a chicken."

I walked to her, glaring. She stood up. "What? You thing your glaring is going to scare the shit out of me? Think again mother fucker." She half turned to show off her ass. "Look at this beauty, this is what you are not going to get tonight... or ever. Get fucking lost."

I caught her arm and started to pull her inside. She turned, her hair flying over her face, eyes full of fire and slapped me. And boy did it sting. She could slap and she meant business. My blood boiled at that and I caught her by the throat, her slip throat easily gripped in my arm. She began hitting me with her palms, her each slap like stings on my chest and back. I turned her around, putting one arm between her legs from and the other holding her hair carried her up. Her legs were flaying, making it difficult to hold her. And in that moment of ruthlessness I did something I might not have dreamt of even. I wet my thumb and putting my hand between legs I inserted two finger in cunt and the thumb found the puckered ass hole. She screamed as I clenched the hand to left her up, stunned for a while by the pain. That gave me time to carry her inside. I dropped her on the carpet. She red and still screaming. "You bastard, you hurt me, you mother fucker."

She jumped up and started clawing me. Her nails digging into my chest. I slapped her hard. She was thrown off her feet, her cheek red. Holding her hair and coiling it once in my fist I pulled her towards the bedroom. She screamed at me as she went. Bastard, cunt sucker.

I dragged her to the bed and holding her by one thigh I pushed her on it. She turned and used her leg to push me away. Hard. I almost fell over. I walked sideways to avoid her feet and put one hand on the chest as I climbed up. Sitting on her thighs so her legs couldn't move I slapped her. I don't remember how many time, it seemed any eternity: she was sobbing, her tears flowing her mouth still calling me names. I left her that way and went out of the room. In the room beyond the kitchen was my small junk room. There in a box were some sex toys we had bought a long time ago but never used. A couple cuffs, and a dildo vibrator. Some velvet strips meant for tying up. I returned with the box to the living room, opened a drawer where I kept the batteries. The batteries on the dildo were dead. I changed them and returned to the bedroom.

She was still in bed. Her cheeks a little swollen and red, eyes spitting fire. "You come near me you sister fucker and I will scratch your eyes off." It was my turn to give her a sarcastic laugh.

I had held a handcuff in my hand behind my back. I came near and jumped on her, not giving her time to react too much. I turned over and handcuffed her hand behind her back. Her movements would now be limited. I dug into the box and found the velvet strips, pinning her one leg with my feet I put the loop into her ankle and tightened it. I did the same with the other feet And tied the strings to the legs of the bed. I removed the handcuff and cuffed hand to the head of the bed and another to the other side. Now the bitch would not be able to move or scratch. I could take her anytime I wanted. But now I had sworn to myself that she would have to raise up her ass and offer it to me in submission.

I did not have time to stop and thing. I was a different man altogether. And this bitch - whore - as I called her was a different. She taunted that me still. Tying wouldn't get me her ass.

I opened the drawer in the dresser and got the KY-Jelly out, smeared the vibrator with it shoved it into her cunt and switched on the vibrator. She squealed at the pleasure and said. "Oh yes, take my fucking cunt all you want, it has been already fucked dozens of times, you pitiful bastard, you won't get my ass."

I held her hair and pulled her up. My eyes fell into the box, a smaller rubber dildo was there. I took it and pushed it in her mouth. "Suck this rubber, you bitch. For if you don't raise up your ass and offer it to me, that's all you suck all your life. I will use my fist to make your cunt so loose only an elephant cock will ever fit in it." I started slapping her ass. They reddened into a deep brown with every slap. She was still squealing in pain but still wouldn't raise her ass. I turned to her back. Still she refused to budge. I removed the dildo and put my fingers in, one two three four. Her cunt stretched to the limit, I pulled it apart with finger. Then started slapping her cunt. The bitch came, her body shuddering at my second slap. I put my hand in again, this time letting it go all the way, her wet cunt, stretched to the limit resisted as I forced my hand in until the wrist. She screamed the loudest, though muffled by the pillow she had dug her face into.

And she raised her ass, her pick-black puckered hole in view for the first time. But I had not heard her say it was mine. It moved my fingers inside her cunt, stretching them. She screamed again. "Stop, stop, please stop."

"I did not hear you say your ass is mine now and forever." I told.

"It is yours... take all you want.." she whimpered.

"I can't hear you."

She screamed: "My ass is yours you son of a bitch. You won you nasty bastard, take it now and forever. Put a fucking burning stake through it. IT IS YOURS."

I removed the hand from the cunt. Lick it, I told her offering my hand filled with her cunt juice. She licked it clean.

I squeezed jelly on the puckered hole and using a finger started working on it. It was tight.

Tighter than virgins cunt. The opening resisted even my one finger. My eyes gleamed at the prospect of how my cock would feel in it. Slowly it began to relax allowing me three fingers at last. I kept my finger in and opening it a little poured some more jelly into it. I removed my fingers and smeared some jelly on my cock, put my cock on the hole and pushed it in. It resisted at first and slid in. All the way. She screamed. I pulled her up by the hair, every part of her face was wet, her nose, her mouth and eyes. "Do you like it you bitch. Do you like it whore." She muttered yes.

"Tell me bitch how does the cock feel in your cunt?"

"Feels good."

Tell it properly. Explain it. Describe it. Or you will find my fist in your cunt.

She shuddered at the thought. "Feels good my master. My man. It is like a horse is fucking me. Oh yes, my stud, fuck hard. Fuck me bad, tear my cunt apart, tear my ass apart. You have earned me my master. This woman is yours forever. I will do anything you ask me to. I will teach your wife all this, I will get to tighter and beautiful cunts if you want."

"Now you are talking bitch."

"Yes my love, I will teach your wife to offer her ass to you. I want to watch while you take her. While you give my friend the pleasure I am getting today. If I had a sister I would want you to fuck her."

I fucked her for a while. But my cock had been to long in waiting and it came, spilling the deepest ever inside her my seed. The swelling of the cock her made her scream and cum too. She fell shaking, flat on the bed. Me on top of her. Her ass puckered up the tightest refusing to let go of my cock.

I took it out at last, the cock with some of her goo stuck to it. I went to the bath room and washed myself. Then went out to the kitchen, took a Viagra from my cabinet ate it. I would need this. I wanted to fuck her all night. I drank some water, took a bottle and went back to the room, un-cuffed one hand and gave her the bottle. She was flushed and subdued. She wanted to use the bathroom. I let her go. She returned, limping, unable to walk with both legs close together. I cuffed her back and tied her.

I went to the living room with one cold bottle of water and sat watching the TV.

I needed half an hour to recover my strength and let the tablet take effect. I watched a serial. Then as serial about the crime finished they put on the Bay watch. The site of Yams got my cock stirring again, the greedy bastard.

It was time to return. She was awake. She looked up at my cock getting harder my the second. "Come shove it in, baby, I have not washed that part, I have kept it soft and slippery for you"

I did not need to even prime her with my fingers. I embedded my cock in that beautiful ass, wishing it was my wife watching me take a women to such heights of pleasure, I put the dildo in her cunt, she started to come immediately. I fucked hard. I fucked her three times before I un-cuffed her and fell into deep sleep.

A satisfied man. A satiated woman.

She woke me up the next morning. I had tea with bread and eggs. We fucked in the kitchen, her cunt warm and soft and swollen, her cheeks had lost some of the puffiness of before.

She wouldn't let me touch her cunt after that. She wouldn't let me touch her ass. She pleaded it was too painful. She sucked my cock in the afternoon. She sucked my cock before we went to bed. Morning she woke me up early. Her cunt was okay now. Want one last fuck before she went?

You bet I did. I fucked her doggy style. Deep and long. We had breakfast and we went our ways.

Not for long though. I had two weeks before I would have even a better weekend. Two cunts, two ass holes at my disposal. One teacher and one learner. Maybe another weekend I could add a man to the group. It would be something watching her suck at another cock while mine was in her cunt, or even the other way round. But most of all I wanted her to see what giving a head was. And how beautiful getting fucked in the ass could be.

12