My Softball Coach

Story Info
A player and coach find love.
2.6k words
4.46
52.3k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited that softball was finally starting. All of my senior year so far had been based on preparing for this day. Our first game of the year. I am known to be the star catcher on our team. I have a fierce drive to win, and I hate it when players on my team don't give the game their all. Coach knew this from the very first time he put me on the plate, he says he loves girls with attitude.

Today we were kicking off the season by playing our biggest rivals, the south end of the county, the South Dorchester Rhinos. We were known as the North Dorchester Bulldogs. I was leaning against the chain link fence behind our first base foul pole, watching the Rhino's warm up in the field.

"A lot of 'em look like rhinos, huh?" I heard.

It was my coach; we all just called him Kasey. He was 22, only four or five years older than most of the girls on the team. And let me tell you, he's a good looking man! He probably measured in at about 6'3, 180 lbs, and was pure muscle! His short brown hair and striking ice blue eyes added to his attractiveness.

I started to laugh at his comment, it was true. Most of the girls on the Rhino's were... big, for lack of a better word. Not to say they weren't good, the team was awesome, just not very attractive. We, on the other hand, were great, and hot!

"I dunno Kase, number 36 looks more like a blimp." I said with a straight face.

Kasey's deep laugh rumbled in my ear as he placed his arm around my shoulder to watch with me. Kasey and I were very close when it came to coach and player. I had actually known him since I was like five. He was my older brother's best friend.

"So are you ready to play a kick ass game?" he asked me as the Rhinos entered their dugout again, signaling the game was ready to begin.

"You know I am." I said with a smile as we started to walk over to our dugout.

Kasey always began the games with a pep talk to the team. He was a great coach; he always made great plays and knew how to keep our spirits up in tough times. After his speech we grabbed our gear and headed out to the field, as home team, we would have last at-bat.

Three innings in, the game was not going our way. We were behind by four points and not getting any better. I was starting to get frustrated behind the plate. Kasey was making the right calls, but no one was paying attention to them. The new girls on the team, the one's who had moved up from J.V. this year, didn't seem to think they had to listen to Kasey. After two more errors were made in the field, I was fed up. I threw off my helmet and called a time out. Our infield all gathered around the pitcher's mound where I made sure to point out that they weren't listening and that's why we were losing.

Kasey stood on the sidelines watching this meeting, hearing every word. He was proud of the way I took charge of our team. There needed to be one girl to be named captain this season, and so far it looked like it was going to be me. After I got the new girls' heads on straight we began playing again, and AMAZINGLY, the new ones started to pay attention. Ever more amazingly? We scored three runs as soon as we got up to bat! We needed two more to take the lead, and I was up.

There was a sophomore on second base, so I knew I had to bring her in to home. I prided myself on patience when it came to selecting the right pitch. I settled back into the box and took the signs to heart that Kasey was giving me. Until he gave me one that I had no clue what it meant! He tapped his chest twice and gave me a smile. Confused I just turned back and waited. It was the perfect pitch! A bit low and straight down the middle, just how I liked them!

I swung hard and connected with the neon yellow ball, sending it into deep left. Not sure whether it would clear the fence I charged to first, and took the first base coach's signal and kept going to second. As I rounded second I saw Kasey, wide eyed, an ear splitting grin on his face. He was waving me on towards home, but by the urgency of his movements I knew this wasn't an ordinary homerun, but maybe an in the park homerun. Gina, the girl on second had already scored and was watching wide eyed from behind home plate.

As I was sprinting towards home I heard Kasey's deep voice yell "DOWN!" and immediately leveled into a slide, my right foot connecting with the bag a split second before I felt the catcher's mitt smack into my thigh. I knew I was safe. And the ump's call confirmed it. We'd just moved into the lead, and I'd just got a in the park homerun!

I went to stand up and cheer, but when I stood I recognized the pain that had been shooting through my ankle since I slid into home. I'd been too excited to notice it before now. It hurt! I sank back down to the ground, holding my ankle and signaled to the ump that I was hurt.

Within two seconds Kasey was crouched beside me asking what was wrong. I told him about my ankle and he slid down my sock, revealing the fact that my ankle was already swelling and bruising. Looks like I wasn't going to get to finish my first game of the season. I was incredibly mad. Then, I was completely shocked.

Kasey told Rob, our assistant coach to take over the game; he was taking me to the hospital.

"Hell no Kasey, we've got half the game to go, you can't leave them now." I said as Kasey helped me to my feet, supporting me on the side that I couldn't walk on.

His arm was around my waist, mine around his shoulder.

"Someone has to take you there baby" he said softly.

"Yeah, but I'll call Ryan or someone," I said, talking about my brother, who was Kasey's best friend.

Kasey shook his head no. "Ryan's in Aspen, remember?" Shit, no I'd forgotten about that. Frustrated I tried one more time.

"Kasey I can sit in the dugout till the games over then we can go, ok?" I pleaded.

Once again Kasey shook his head no. "Rob is competent enough to coach a half a game by himself." he said as we reached his black '07 Silverado.

Sighing I allowed him to lift me into the seat of the big truck. I had to admit, my ankle was beginning to throb unmercifully. I leaned my head back against the seat and closed my eyes, willing the tears that pricked them to go away. I didn't cry. Not over a silly busted up ankle, but DAMN it hurt.

As Kasey got in the driver's seat he could tell I wasn't faring well.

"I hate to tell you baby, but I don't think you're gonna be playing for some amount of time, I think it might be broken." he said reaching over and rubbing my thigh comfortingly.

I groaned in frustration. Despite the pain shooting up my leg Kasey's touch set off another kinda pain, in a totally different place. But it was a good kinda pain; the kind that is so pleasurable it hurts. I'd always had a secret crush on Kasey but never would have told him that!

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to the emergency room door and Kasey went in to get a wheelchair. Man this was embarrassing. I'd rather stumble in than ride in in one of those things! But Kasey insisted and honestly I was in too much pain to argue much, a sure sign that it was bad. Kasey joked half heartedly that I was ALWAYS in the mood to argue.

After waiting in the emergency room for what seemed like hours, a doctor finally saw me and deemed my ankle broken. He then set it in a cast and gave me pain meds. I took half the dose that it said to; I didn't like how the things dulled my senses. But it was enough to stop the throbbing.

I navigated to the truck on my newly acquired crutches and then allowed Kasey to help me into the truck. Rob had called Kasey while I was with the doctor, saying that we had won, thanks to my game saving hit. That made me feel much better. Kasey drove straight to my house.

My parents were off on some trip around the world, and as Kasey had pointed out, Ryan was in Aspen. The house was empty. Great. It was Friday, so I had a whole weekend of nothing to do. I couldn't drive since I'd broken the ankle that I drive with. And to be honest, I wasn't in very good shape to be going out anyway.

Kasey came in and insisted on making me something to eat even though I wasn't hungry and insisted I could do it myself. After we'd both eaten some soup and sandwiches Kasey said he was gonna go home and pack real quick.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Well, you're gonna need some company till Ryan gets home." he said as if it was the most natural thing in the world for him to stay with me alone.

"I, uh, I can get Gramma or someone if you don't want to," I said lamely.

Kasey chuckled and walked slowly up to me.

"Don't you get it yet, honey? I WANT to stay her with you. Alone. Just the two of us. I've wanted too since you were a freshman!" he said softly, reaching up to caress my cheek. My stomach jumped with nerves at his touch.

"Y-you do?" I asked softly, afraid to grow excited. Afraid to be disappointed.

With a slow nod Kasey reached in and slowly kissed my lips. Just a soft, gentle peck, before he turned and left to go get some of his things. I stayed where I was, if it weren't for the crutches holding me up, I think I would've been a pile on the floor. My heart was beating at 100 mph.

I decided to go up and change out of my uniform. A hard task considering the bulky cast on my foot, but I managed and was just awkwardly making my way down the steps again as Kasey walked back in. With a growl of frustration he stalked over to me and swept me into his arms before carrying me to the couch.

"Don't you know how dangerous maneuvering those steps can be like that?" he grumbled as he sat down beside me. "You could have fallen." he said looking at me with worry in his eyes.

I was touched. "I'm ok Kasey. I promise." I said.

Then to my amazement, Kasey gave me a sheepish look. He looked almost embarrassed and I couldn't understand why.

"Look, Erin, I realized on my way home that I may not have been clear on how I said things earlier. I, uh, I really, really like you. And I know its not right for a coach to like his player like this, and its also not right for a man to like his best friend's kid sister like this, but you're an amazing girl, and I really wanted you to know how I felt. I understand if you don't feel the same, and that I probably shouldn't have sprung it on you like this but I just couldn't hold back my feelings anymore. I want you to know, if you are willing to see where this goes, I'm willing to quit my job as coach to be with you."

I was absolutely, completely floored. Did I just hear him right? Was he willing to do that just on a chance that we might be perfect for each other? Oh man.

"Kasey, I've felt the same about you since I began noticing boys, but you can not quit your job. I mean you've got bills. I'll quit the softball team... I mean I'm not gonna be much use this year anyway right?" I said with a smile and a nod towards my now numb ankle.

A broad grin broke out on Kasey's handsome face as he cupped my cheek lightly.

"Erin you have just made me the happiest man in the world. Are you sure? You are really willing to see where this can lead?"

"Of course Kasey!" I exclaimed but then hesitated. "But uh, what about Ryan? Won't he get mad?" I asked.

"Ryan once told me that he thought you liked me and that if that was true he wouldn't mind us being together at all. Honestly."

I was overcome with relief and joy. This sexy stud was going to be mine! The school couldn't say anything about a coach dating a student, I was 18 years old and of age to date whomever I wanted, including the softball coach!

I leaned over to Kasey and he leaned in as well, and we met with a passionate kiss. Tongue's swirling together and I felt his hands grip my shoulders lightly. I leaned further in and my chest touched his, sending a shot of electricity through my body. I groaned softly and he pulled me into his lap. I could feel his hard-on pressing into my ass through my shorts. I wiggled my ass slightly and heard his groan of frustration.

We broke the heated kiss and he stared me in my eyes. "Erin, I don't want to rush you." he said softly.

I laughed softly. "You can't go fast enough to please me," I said, smiling, a challenge in my eyes.

A slight grin split Kasey's face before he started kissing me again. Before I knew it we were both completely naked except for the burden on my ankle and I was straddling him. Kasey was kissing my neck and breasts and I was grinding my now sopping wet slit on his rock hard cock. He looked up at me with passion in his eyes as I lifted myself up and settle myself onto it, allowing the head to enter me. Kasey gave a powerful thrust up and entered me completely. I gave a loud cry of pleasure and he began to pound into me from beneath. As I was closing in on a breath taking orgasm he slowed the pace flipped up over, while still in me. He then began making love to me, slowly entering and exiting me and kissing my upper body as he did. I rapidly grew close again and this time flew off the edge. My contracting pussy must have been too much for him because he too reached his peak, shooting hot cum deep into my hole. I cried out his name as we both came.

Later that night I was lying in my bed wrapped in Kasey's arms when I heard the door downstairs open. Kasey quickly jumped up to peek out the window.

"Shit, it's Ryan" was all he said.

To be continued...?